Conquer Club

Happy 81st Birthday President Joe Biden!!!

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Happy 81st Birthday President Joe Biden!!!

Postby ConfederateSS on Mon Nov 20, 2023 11:55 pm

-------- Happy 81st Birthday President Joe Biden :!: =D> =D> =D> ...
--------One more year around the Sun, Biden has turned 81... :D :D :D
-------- I would have said Happy Birthday earlier...But I was waiting for Biden to find his way off stage, before I posted... :D
... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Re: Happy 81st Birthday President Joe Biden!!!

Postby Votanic on Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:20 am

Oldest President ever, Wow.
Trump, the next oldest, was almost 8 years younger at the start of his Presidency.
They are less than 4 years apart in actual age.

The third oldest President was Ronald Reagan who was a bit more than 8 years younger than Biden at the start of his Presidency.
Captain Votanic

Postby ConfederateSS on Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:58 am

Votanic wrote:Oldest President ever, Wow.
Trump, the next oldest, was almost 8 years younger at the start of his Presidency.
They are less than 4 years apart in actual age.

The third oldest President was Ronald Reagan who was a bit more than 8 years younger than Biden at the start of his Presidency.

-------True...But Reagan's famous line, "I won't exploit the inexperience of my youthful opponent (Mondale)..."...
-------- Reagan, Trump actually did things with their Presidency (For the Good of Americans)...Age has nothing to do with it...Trump is in court, out at campaign rallies... Statues show more life than Biden... Bernie Sanders is older than Biden...He has more energy, mental health is excellent...
-------- The LEFT Media is attacking Biden's age...I find that funny as Hell... Saying if he runs again he is being selfish... Because they know Trump will win...
-------- As they try and get Biden to drop out of the next election... Isn't that an insurrection, election interference... :lol: :lol: :lol: ....I love it... :D :D :D
---------When Trump is elected the 47th President (I know I think that is stupid... Grover Cleveland has two Presidencies...He is still one person...)... America will have only 45 Presidents(Technically John Hancock was the 1st President by default, Washington the 1st elected President,but anyway), but 47(48) , Trump and Cleveland with 2...So Biden will end at 82 years, 2 months...on the day... January 20th, 2025 A.D...Will be the oldest President...Trump will claim that title August 15th , 2028 A.D...Set the Mark at 82 years , 7 months, 6 days on January 20th, 2029 A.D......

Postby jusplay4fun on Tue Nov 21, 2023 1:32 am

First, and most important for the current period, Joe Biden continues to show he lacks the mental acuity needed to be an effective President. He has physical infirmities, too. He should definitely NOT run for re-election and there are signs that the Democrats are taking steps to prevent and/or discourage this. (2nd) Is Trump too old also?

(3rd) The President of the United States (POTUS) is elected under the rules of the US Constitution. John Hancock was NEVER elected POTUS under the US Constitution. To continue to assert he was ever POTUS is simply FALSE.

Hancock served in OTHER capacities as President:

He served as president of the Second Continental Congress

On May 24, 1775, he was unanimously elected President of the Continental Congress,

He was experienced, having often presided over legislative bodies and town meetings in Massachusetts.
JP4Fun

Sergeant 1st Class jusplay4fun

Postby ConfederateSS on Tue Nov 21, 2023 1:52 am

-------I know that Jp......
--------At that time, America was under the Articles of Confederation1776/77 A.D(Franklin was introducing it)....The U.S. Constitution hadn't even been made...Not until 1787 A.D...
---------- Now on July 4th, 1776 A.D. ...The United States of America declared it's Independence...John Hancock was President of Congress...The Head of America...There by Making him , America's Leader...America's 1st unelected President...As he was President of Congress... Washington was America's 1st elected leader (President)...Maybe American History should give Hancock The Credit he deserves...Other than the Biggest Signature on The Declaration of Independence...

Postby KoolBak on Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:48 am

Only 81? Wow. I thot he was like 140. Weird.
"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."

Neil Young....Like An Inca

AND:
riskllama wrote:Koolbak wins this thread.
Sergeant 1st Class KoolBak

Postby jusplay4fun on Tue Nov 21, 2023 8:09 am

ConfederateSS wrote:-------I know that Jp......
--------At that time, America was under the Articles of Confederation1776/77 A.D(Franklin was introducing it)....The U.S. Constitution hadn't even been made...Not until 1787 A.D...
---------- Now on July 4th, 1776 A.D. ...The United States of America declared it's Independence...John Hancock was President of Congress...The Head of America...There by Making him , America's Leader...America's 1st unelected President...As he was President of Congress... Washington was America's 1st elected leader (President)...Maybe American History should give Hancock The Credit he deserves...Other than the Biggest Signature on The Declaration of Independence...... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

You are incorrect to call him President, implying he was the FIRST POTUS, under the Constitution. He keep bringing it up, as if this is a mistake. It is a fact that Hancock was a Leader, but NOT President of the United States.

And you overstate his importance. Here is what Wikipedia says about Hancock:

When he had resigned as governor in 1785, Hancock was again elected as a delegate to Congress, known as the Confederation Congress after the ratification of the Articles of Confederation in 1781. Congress had declined in importance after the Revolutionary War and was frequently ignored by the states. Hancock was elected to serve as its president on November 23, 1785, but he never attended because of his poor health and because he was disinterested.[clarification needed] He sent Congress a letter of resignation in June 1786.[193]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Hancock

Hancock served less than one year.

and more, same source:
Hancock governed Massachusetts through the end of the Revolutionary War and into an economically troubled postwar period, repeatedly winning re-election by wide margins. Hancock took a hands-off approach to governing, avoiding controversial issues as much as possible. According to William Fowler, Hancock "never really led" and "never used his strength to deal with the critical issues confronting the commonwealth."[182] Hancock governed until his surprise resignation on January 29, 1785. Hancock cited his failing health as the reason, but he may have become aware of growing unrest in the countryside and wanted to get out of office before the trouble came.[183]

Let us establish fact from conjecture:

Hancock used his wealth and influence to aid the movement for American independence. He was president of the Second Continental Congress from 1775 to 1777, when the Declaration of Independence was adopted and the United States was born.

https://www.history.com/topics/american-revolution/john-hancock
JP4Fun

Sergeant 1st Class jusplay4fun

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,