Conquer Club

60th Anniversary, JFK,LBJ, and more!!!

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

60th Anniversary, JFK,LBJ, and more!!!

Postby ConfederateSS on Wed Nov 22, 2023 1:36 am

--------60th Anniversary, JFK assassinated...
-------- JFK killed by a Russian imposter... Pretending to be Lee Harvey Oswald...LBJ sworn in as President...Talk about Russia,Russia,Russia, Russian Election Interference...One Great All American Hero...JACK RUBY...who dealt swift Frontier Justice...To a Commie Pinko killer...I know , but look at the next two assassins of President/could be President(killed)...Ronald Reagan and RFK sr. (Killed)...Sirhan Sirhan and John Hinckley...Who were allowed to go on living, thanks to a bleeding heart liberal justice system...Both who were let out of prison by Gov. Newsom...Sirhan Sirhan was a vegetable when let out...But Hinckley is on social media, talking crap...Why is he even still alive...Once again, Thank GOD for All American Hero JACK RUBY... =D> =D> =D> ....There is a Mexican saying, basically, To steal from a thief is a good thing...The Russian Imposter stole JFK's life...Ruby stole his...
--------- Really, watch In Search of...Lee Harvey Oswald... Episode...Tells why that was a Russian imposter...From old childhood operation, scars as a Marine Medical report...A diary...That was written by Russians...Not digging his body up, to reexamine it...The episode ends with his grave stone ...Also , A motor cycle mic left on...That catches they shots fired...A second gunman...
--------- If you dug him up today... Could they get DNA from the bones, match it to a Oswald relative???...Is 60 years to long, the DNA useless???
--------- I can't believe, Ruby was never pardon By LBJ or any President afterwards...
... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Re: 60th Anniversary, JFK,LBJ, and more!!!

Postby jusplay4fun on Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:00 am

Three points:

1) John Hinckley was released from mental institution in DC area, and was NOT pardoned by Gov. Newsom of California. Again, ConfedSS proves to be careless with his "facts" to support an agenda.

https://www.biography.com/crime/john-hinckley-jr
John Hinckley Jr.
John Hinckley Jr. gained national notoriety in 1981 when he attempted to assassinate President Ronald Reagan outside of a Washington, D.C. hotel.
UPDATED: SEP 13, 2022

John Hinckley Jr. suffered from depression and obsessive tendencies throughout his life. In the 1970s, Hinckley began stalking actress Jodie Foster. In 1981, he attempted to assassinate President Ronald Reagan of outside a Washington, D.C. hotel. He was found not guilty by reason of insanity, and was placed in a mental institution.

(...)

In July 2016, after being treated at St. Elizabeth's psychiatric hospital for 35 years, Hinckley has been deemed fit for release to live with his 90-year-old mother in Williamsburg, Va. For a number of years his supervised visits had gradually increased to 17 days a month. As part of the release plan, there will be numerous restrictions imposed on him, including close monitoring of his movements, limiting how far he is able to travel and providing authorities with access to his computer browsing history.

“The court finds by the preponderance of the evidence that Mr. Hinckley will not be a danger to himself or to others if released on full-time convalescent leave to Williamsburg under the conditions proposed,” said U.S. District Judge Paul L Friedman of Washington in his 103-page opinion on the matter.

If Hinckley adheres to the rules, authorities may phase out all restrictions 12 to 18 months from his release, which is set to be in early August 2016.

2) There are many conspiracy theories on the JFK Assassination and I doubt those who believe in some of them will be convinced of the lone gunman, Lee Harvey Oswald, killed JFK by himself.

I have read that the shock and great disappointment of the murder of a popular President has led many to conclude that a lone gunman (Oswald) was NOT the only one responsible for the death. There has to be many others (at least one) involved. That has led to conspiracy theories involving (at least): the Mob, the CIA, LBJ (Johnson) and many others. I have seen no credible evidence of any such valid theories.

3) I saw and heard two things reported recently (in the past month) by the national media.

A) The microphone on the police motorcycle does NOT prove a second shooter. That motorcycle was apparently STATIONARY AND thus did not record events as some allege to PROVE a second gunman.

B) The so-called "magic bullet" is not the one that supposed killed or hit JFK AND hit Gov. Connelly, too.
JP4Fun

Sergeant 1st Class jusplay4fun

Postby Pack Rat on Wed Nov 22, 2023 11:13 am

ConfederateSS wrote:--------60th Anniversary, JFK assassinated...
-------- JFK killed by a Russian imposter... Pretending to be Lee Harvey Oswald...LBJ sworn in as President...Talk about Russia,Russia,Russia, Russian Election Interference...One Great All American Hero...JACK RUBY...who dealt swift Frontier Justice...To a Commie Pinko killer...I know , but look at the next two assassins of President/could be President(killed)...Ronald Reagan and RFK sr. (Killed)...Sirhan Sirhan and John Hinckley...Who were allowed to go on living, thanks to a bleeding heart liberal justice system...Both who were let out of prison by Gov. Newsom...Sirhan Sirhan was a vegetable when let out...But Hinckley is on social media, talking crap...Why is he even still alive...Once again, Thank GOD for All American Hero JACK RUBY... =D> =D> =D> ....There is a Mexican saying, basically, To steal from a thief is a good thing...The Russian Imposter stole JFK's life...Ruby stole his...
--------- Really, watch In Search of...Lee Harvey Oswald... Episode...Tells why that was a Russian imposter...From old childhood operation, scars as a Marine Medical report...A diary...That was written by Russians...Not digging his body up, to reexamine it...The episode ends with his grave stone ...Also , A motor cycle mic left on...That catches they shots fired...A second gunman...
--------- If you dug him up today... Could they get DNA from the bones, match it to a Oswald relative???...Is 60 years to long, the DNA useless???
--------- I can't believe, Ruby was never pardon By LBJ or any President afterwards...
... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

Geeezes ConfederateSS, conspiracies is your blanket and pacifier.
Lieutenant Pack Rat

Postby Votanic on Wed Nov 22, 2023 2:22 pm

It was (is?) the Cold War.
The U.S. and U.S.S.R./Russia already had enough known reasons to want the other eliminated... or to assassinate the other's leader.

Whether the oswald conspiracy actually happened or not becomes only a trivial detail.
The real politic remained (remains?) the same.
Captain Votanic

Postby GaryDenton on Wed Nov 22, 2023 9:24 pm

The real conspiracy was the Warren Report, you have to be gullible to believe that one.

The CIA was all over the assassination and the cover-up.

The autopsy and all documents from it the Warren Report used was crap and fake.

Every doctor and assistant from Parkland Hospital, where JFK was first brought, says the throat wound was an entry wound. The Book Depository was behind JFK when he was shot.

The CIA now admits they lied.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jfk-assassination-john-f-kennedy-doctors/

The House Select Committee on the Assassinations found: A confluence of organized crime, anti-Castro Cuban exiles and rogue elements of the intelligence community were, according to the HSCA, involved in the plotting, execution, and cover-up of President John F. Kennedy’s murder.

The CIA employed Oswald, which is why he was in New Orleans to make trouble for the Fair Play for Cuba group. That is only now starting to come out officially as the CIA keeps having to release documents. They, or another Intelligence Department, recruited Oswald from the Civil Air Patrol, a recruiting ground.

https://theintercept.com/2022/12/22/deconstructed-jfk-files-cia/
So many CIA lies.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/article/jfk-assassination-documents-national-archives.html

The CIA was tracking Oswald's every move.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/new-jfk-documents-reveal-assassins-cia-monitor-was-jewish-spy-reuben-efron/

https://www.politico.eu/article/yes-the-cia-director-was-part-of-the-jfk-assassination-cover-up/

The Warren Commission was instructed by LBJ to state that a lone crazed gunman killed JFK. They did. They twisted evidence to come to that conclusion.

People who read have known this was a coverup for 50 years.

https://aadl.org/node/199495

If you want to know what finally convinced me that there was a conspiracy it was Case Closed, the most popular book supporting the Warren Commission and saying Oswald did it alone.

It was such an overdone pile of bunk, first so intent on portraying Oswald as a sociopath it starts in grade school, and then trying to debunk every conspiracy theory no matter how outlandish the counter from the Warren Commission was. It kept slipping and revealing more and more of Oswald's associates as working for the CIA. It was so bad it made me convinced the writer was paid off. It was so bad another JFK investigator wrote a book exposing how bad it was. - JFK Case NOT Closed: Key Evidence Dismissed, Ignored, Altered or Suppressed to Frame Lee Harvey Oswald as the 'Lone' Assassin!
{--- <<<< Vote Blue

Republicans are puppy killers.
Private 1st Class GaryDenton

Postby jusplay4fun on Fri Nov 24, 2023 5:01 pm

The magic bullet:

What You Need To Know
Former U.S. Secret Service Agent Paul Landis was assigned to work with the Kennedy administration, serving from inauguration until after President John F. Kennedy's assassination

Landis said he found a bullet in the president's limo following the deadly shooting Nov. 22, 1963

Landis said he placed the bullet on the president's gurney at the hospital and didn't report the evidence

A witness who was close to the president during those seconds in Dallas is now breaking his silence and revealing never-before documented information about what some consider to be a pivotal piece of evidence.

Paul Landis said he has mainly happy memories about his five-year stint in the Secret Service.

“This was, to me, the greatest job in the universe,” Landis said. “I just, I loved it.

He holds on to news about the 35th president. He has a box full of unopened newspapers printed during the Kennedy administration.

“The Kennedys were young and vivacious,” he said. “I don’t think the country had seen a president like that before or since.”

Landis was there, on duty, as Kennedy took the oath of office.

“I was stationed in front of the inauguration stand in front of the White House in the afternoon,” he said.

He was also in Dallas when gunfire claimed Kennedy’s life on Nov. 22, 1963.

The bold headlines on Landis’s collection of newsprint are as bold as the event remains in his mind.

He was riding on the right rear running board of the vehicle behind the presidential limo when he heard a shot fired.

“Came from over my right shoulder,” he said. “And I turned and looked and didn’t see anything. And then I scanned the crowd and I looked at President Kennedy. I did not realize he had been hit at that point.”

A second shot rang out. Landis later learned that bullet wounded Texas Gov. John Connally.

Then another shot hit Kennedy in the head.

The motorcade raced to Parkland Memorial Hospital. Landis said he took a closer look at the limo and noticed a crack in the windshield.

When the First Lady stood up, he said he noticed something else.

“An almost perfect bullet on the back seat,” he said. “On the top of the back seat.”

Landis said he slipped the evidence in his pocket.

“I didn’t want to see a souvenir hunter or anybody get it,” he said.

Hospital staff rushed Kennedy to its Trauma Unit One. The surge of chaos pushed Landis against the president’s feet.
“I thought, ‘well, here’s a perfect place to leave the bullet,’” he said. “It’s with the president’s body, they’ll find it during an autopsy.”

He said he left the bullet on the gurney next to Kennedy’s shoe and didn’t mention it in any of his statements to the government’s 1964 investigation conducted by the Warren Commission.

“I think people have a hard time understanding the stress that everybody was going through,” Landis said. “I mean, I’m not using it as an excuse, it’s just what happened.”

Now Landis wants to set the record straight. He documents his memories surrounding President Kennedy’s assassination in a new book, “The Final Witness.”

“I think the bullet I took out of the limo is a big piece that the Warren Commission didn’t have,” he said.

Landis said his bullet refutes the Warren Commission’s theory that a single bullet hit both the governor and president, but supports the commission’s view that Lee Harvey Oswald killed Kennedy.

“Nothing’s there to convince me that there was a second shooter,” he said.

https://spectrumnews1.com/oh/columbus/news/2023/11/22/kennedy-assassination-witness-magic-bullet
JP4Fun

Postby Lonous on Fri Nov 24, 2023 5:24 pm

Two points that are worth noting, but some people do not know.

1. The Warren commission was not the congressional investigation. Congress did their own investigation and their conclusion: That there was indeed a conspiracy that involved more than one gunman. However they were ordered to end their investigation before they could gather enough evidence to legally declare such a position.
https://www.archives.gov/research/jfk/s ... rt-1c.html

and

2. That here 60 years later there *still* is a confidential file on the assassination.
That is really all we need to know. That the public still has not been told the full story. Thus the Warren commission findings which were available to the public, was not the whole story.
Major Lonous

Postby Votanic on Fri Nov 24, 2023 5:52 pm

When the First Lady stood up, he said he noticed something else.

“An almost perfect bullet on the back seat,” he said. “On the top of the back seat.”

Landis said he slipped the evidence in his pocket.

“I didn’t want to see a souvenir hunter or anybody get it,” he said.

Hospital staff rushed Kennedy to its Trauma Unit One. The surge of chaos pushed Landis against the president’s feet.
“I thought, ‘well, here’s a perfect place to leave the bullet,’” he said. “It’s with the president’s body, they’ll find it during an autopsy.”

He said he left the bullet on the gurney next to Kennedy’s shoe and didn’t mention it in any of his statements to the government’s 1964 investigation conducted by the Warren Commission.

“I think people have a hard time understanding the stress that everybody was going through,” Landis said. “I mean, I’m not using it as an excuse, it’s just what happened.”

Find a bullet,
Pick it up,
Cash in with your book,
And have good luck!
Captain Votanic

Postby jusplay4fun on Sat Nov 25, 2023 8:23 pm

same source:
https://spectrumnews1.com/oh/columbus/news/2023/11/22/kennedy-assassination-witness-magic-bullet
Landis said his bullet refutes the Warren Commission’s theory that a single bullet hit both the governor and president, but supports the commission’s view that Lee Harvey Oswald killed Kennedy.

“Nothing’s there to convince me that there was a second shooter,” he said.

(...)

Earlier this year, the National Archives and Records Administration released thousands of records related to John F. Kennedy’s assassination.

At this time, there are no plans to reopen an investigation into Kennedy’s death.

For me, these statements sum up a reasonable response to all the conspiracy THEORIES. I will also repeat (from other threads): Extraordinary claims demand extraordinary proof. I have seen no such proof, and certainly NO cogent evidence to support such extraordinary claims.

If I understand the main arguments made here, "a group consisting the current Vice-President of the United States (LBJ), rogue elements of the CIA, and a few Mafia gansters ALL collaborated to kill the President? AND conceal ALL that plotting and planning? And, further, that LBJ convinced a few key "nobodies" (just the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court and the CIA Director, along with a few US Senators and US Representatives) to hide, bury, mislead, and obstruct Justice?

Members of the Warren Commission:

Earl Warren, Chief Justice of the United States (chairman) (1891–1974)
Richard Russell Jr. (D-Georgia), U.S. Senator, (1897–1971)
John Sherman Cooper (R-Kentucky), U.S. Senator (1901–1991)
Hale Boggs (D-Louisiana), U.S. Representative, House Majority Whip (1914–1972)
Gerald Ford (R-Michigan), U.S. Representative (later 38th President of the United States), House Minority Leader (1913–2006)
Allen Dulles, former Director of Central Intelligence and head of the Central Intelligence Agency (1893–1969)
John J. McCloy, former president of the World Bank (1895–1989)
General counsel
J. Lee Rankin (1907–1996)[15]
Last edited by jusplay4fun on Thu Nov 30, 2023 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JP4Fun

Postby Dukasaur on Sun Nov 26, 2023 7:38 am

So much data is forever buried, so ABSOLUTE proof there will never be.

However, of all the theories that I have read, the Mafia theory passes the basic tests of internal and external consistency.

• Carlos Marcello had been deeply wronged by the Kennedys. He had extreme personal hatred for them and a "to the death" personal vendetta.
  • Marcello was the Godfather of the Louisiana Mafia, and undisputed underworld boss of Louisiana and Texas. New Orleans was the birthplace of the American branch of the Cosa Nostra. New Orleans crime bosses were uniquely independent and could order murders without asking permission from the Commission in New York.
  • The Dallas police department was deeply corrupt and had many officers on the Mafia payroll, capable of concealing evidence and diverting attention to from the real assassins to Oswald.
  • Jack Ruby was a known soldier of Marcello. Silencing Oswald (to prevent him from ever proving his innocence) is the only plausible reason why Ruby to give up his freedom by committing a murder that couldn't be hidden.
  • Numerous minor details have been well documented connecting Marcello to the Kennedy assassination. It isn't proof, but it is very strongly suggestive.
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby jusplay4fun on Sun Nov 26, 2023 7:58 am

Dukasaur wrote:So much data is forever buried, so ABSOLUTE proof there will never be.

However, of all the theories that I have read, the Mafia theory passes the basic tests of internal and external consistency.

• Carlos Marcello had been deeply wronged by the Kennedys. He had extreme personal hatred for them and a "to the death" personal vendetta.
  • Marcello was the Godfather of the Louisiana Mafia, and undisputed underworld boss of Louisiana and Texas. New Orleans was the birthplace of the American branch of the Cosa Nostra. New Orleans crime bosses were uniquely independent and could order murders without asking permission from the Commission in New York.
  • The Dallas police department was deeply corrupt and had many officers on the Mafia payroll, capable of concealing evidence and diverting attention to from the real assassins to Oswald.
  • Jack Ruby was a known soldier of Marcello. Silencing Oswald (to prevent him from ever proving his innocence) is the only plausible reason why Ruby to give up his freedom by committing a murder that couldn't be hidden.
  • Numerous minor details have been well documented connecting Marcello to the Kennedy assassination. It isn't proof, but it is very strongly suggestive.

IF the "hit" by Oswald was ordered coordinated by the New Orleans Mafia, under Carlos Marcello, then why would ANY member of the Warren Commission try to cover it up?

And I do not want a suggestion that Oswald was somehow link to both the N.O. Mafia and the CIA; I want something more than "it's possible" and here is the solid evidence.
JP4Fun

Postby Dukasaur on Sun Nov 26, 2023 1:49 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:So much data is forever buried, so ABSOLUTE proof there will never be.

IF the "hit" by Oswald was ordered coordinated by the New Orleans Mafia, under Carlos Marcello, then why would ANY member of the Warren Commission try to cover it up?

It's pretty embarrassing to admit that the leader of the world's most powerful nation was casually offed by a common street thug.

Also, I think I good percentage of the Warren Commission may not have known the truth. There were and still are competing theories. The people who believed it was the CIA might have thought they were protecting national security. The people who thought it was some other cabal might have thought they were protecting something else important.

My only honest answer is "I don't know." But the question of "why did it happen" is independent of the question "why was it covered up?" I suspect the Warren Commission knew their job was to cover something up and prevent public panic. They may not necessarily have known what it was that they were supposed to be covering up'

jusplay4fun wrote:And I do not want a suggestion that Oswald was somehow link to both the N.O. Mafia and the CIA; I want something more than "it's possible" and here is the solid evidence.

He actually did have links to both, but that's not the reason. My best reading of him was that he was kind-of the left-wing equivalent of Timothy McVeigh. He was a gullible rebel soldier without a cause, perfect to be exploited by someone for something.
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby Lonous on Sun Nov 26, 2023 4:20 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:IF the "hit" by Oswald was ordered coordinated by the New Orleans Mafia, under Carlos Marcello, then why would ANY member of the Warren Commission try to cover it up?

My man.... I will not provide you specific links, for I do not want you to think they are selective or choice. You can easily and quickly find links to any of the following.

*That the CIA routinely used special forces snipers to assassinate targets overseas, and contracted with various branches of the mafia for domestic targets.

* That the Warren commission wasn't selected by lottery or any form of randomness, that they were hand selected by the newly empowered President LBJ, who did so by decree rather than political process. Among the selected committee members were a former head of The World Bank; and also the former head of the CIA, Allen Dulles, who had been fired by JFK.

* That the Presidential decree forming the commission, put the spotlight on this body of investigators, and preempted due process from both congress, and from the department of Justice which was currently being ran by the dead Presidents brother, Attorney General Bobby Kennedy.

There is more, but we'll stop here for now as to not turn this into a novel.
Major Lonous

Postby jusplay4fun on Sun Nov 26, 2023 5:19 pm

NO Proof, mere speculation, innuendo, and more theories.

Sorry, I am not convinced.
JP4Fun

Postby Dukasaur on Sun Nov 26, 2023 5:53 pm

So don't be convinced.

Continue believing that a lone madman squeezed off three shots from an old bolt-action rifle in five seconds or less, accurately hitting a moving target at 90 yards.

Continue believing that dozens of witnesses who saw movement on the grassy knoll were all either insane or liars.

Continue believing that the Dallas police officers who interviewed the men loitering in the alleyway behind the grassy knoll did not bother making any notes about their conversation and did not have any recollection of the event.

Continue believing that Jack Ruby, a heroin-dealing pimp who ran a shady nightclub and was HEAVILY in debt to the Mafia, and had never been accused of any civic pride in his life, was suddenly so overwhelmed with patriotic fervor that he had to go get himself a potential life sentence by murdering the assassin in plain view of umpteen cops.

Continue, by all means. No skin off my ass.
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby jusplay4fun on Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:19 pm

Dukasaur wrote:So don't be convinced.

Continue believing that a lone madman squeezed off three shots from an old bolt-action rifle in five seconds or less, accurately hitting a moving target at 90 yards.

Continue believing that dozens of witnesses who saw movement on the grassy knoll were all either insane or liars.

Continue believing that the Dallas police officers who interviewed the men loitering in the alleyway behind the grassy knoll did not bother making any notes about their conversation and did not have any recollection of the event.

Continue believing that Jack Ruby, a heroin-dealing pimp who ran a shady nightclub and was HEAVILY in debt to the Mafia, and had never been accused of any civic pride in his life, was suddenly so overwhelmed with patriotic fervor that he had to go get himself a potential life sentence by murdering the assassin in plain view of umpteen cops.

Continue, by all means. No skin off my ass.

No skin lost by me. This makes an interesting discussion and debate; to me, no more.

I doubt this will ever be satisfactorily "proven" for many. Too many have formed hardened opinions and are not willing to look at actual evidence.

Look at all you points: NO Smoking Gun, no definitive proof, no real evidence. All your statements are merely conjecture. "If I connect the dots...." Those are parts of various conspiracy theories.

To me, one of the most interesting arguments is why did Jack Ruby kill Oswald? He was already dying of cancer, so he had little to lose. His connection to the crime underworld is of interest. BUT he did not provide any real evidence, based on what I have read. Show me the proof and not speculation, theories, or conjecture.

Many say "It has to be" because of this, that, more of this, and because that is missing. All that is NOT proof, but mere speculation.

One can cite many "experts" and many theories, but I am not convinced. Please offer cogent proof.

I offered two arguments about the 1) "magic" bullet and the 2) stationary police motorcycle. I did not read any refutation of those, two issues that have come to light in the past few WEEKS and that cast doubt on many theories. I read NO refutation; go on, ignore evidence that contradict your conjecture(s).
JP4Fun

Postby Votanic on Wed Nov 29, 2023 5:11 pm

The Grassy Knoll/Second Gunman Conspiracy and The Oswald Did Not Act Alone Conspiracy should be treated as two separate possibilities.
The former is nonsense made by and for people wearing tin foil hats. The latter is quite possible.
Captain Votanic

Postby GaryDenton on Wed Nov 29, 2023 9:08 pm

They could have asked his wife who was in the car.
Oh, they did, and covered it up.
Shots were coming through the windshield and I crawled back and picked up parts of his brain that flew back.
All the diagrams in the Warren Commission were fake to make it look like all shots were from the building behind the car.
If you are relying on that they already have you.
{--- <<<< Vote Blue

Republicans are puppy killers.
Private 1st Class GaryDenton

Postby Dukasaur on Wed Nov 29, 2023 11:22 pm

Votanic wrote:The Grassy Knoll/Second Gunman Conspiracy and The Oswald Did Not Act Alone Conspiracy should be treated as two separate possibilities.
The former is nonsense made by and for people wearing tin foil hats. The latter is quite possible.

Wrong.

Almost nobody on the planet except Jp4f thinks that Oswald acted alone. Even the U.S. Congress in its official inquiry concluded that there almost certainly was a second shooter.

The breakdown between the different theories is not about who did the shooting, but WHY.

The tinfoil hat people believe in some variation on the Jim Garrison theories -- basically that it was the so-called Deep State.

People more grounded in reality believe either in the Mafia theory or the CIA/Cubans theory.

Those are the basic three theories. I'm obviously convinced that it was a Mafia hit, but I'll give a tip of the hat to the people holding out for the Cubans, who granted have amassed a significant amount of evidence.

But nobody who has studied the event is still defending the Warren Commission. Even, as noted, the U.S. Congress has officially repudiated Warren.
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby Votanic on Thu Nov 30, 2023 12:53 am

Dukasaur wrote:
Votanic wrote:The Grassy Knoll/Second Gunman Conspiracy and The Oswald Did Not Act Alone Conspiracy should be treated as two separate possibilities.

Wrong.

Almost nobody on the planet except Jp4f thinks that Oswald acted alone. Even the U.S. Congress in its official inquiry concluded that there almost certainly was a second shooter.

The breakdown between the different theories is not about who did the shooting, but WHY.

The tinfoil hat people believe in some variation on the Jim Garrison theories -- basically that it was the so-called Deep State.

People more grounded in reality believe either in the Mafia theory or the CIA/Cubans theory.

Those are the basic three theories. I'm obviously convinced that it was a Mafia hit, but I'll give a tip of the hat to the people holding out for the Cubans, who granted have amassed a significant amount of evidence.

But nobody who has studied the event is still defending the Warren Commission. Even, as noted, the U.S. Congress has officially repudiated Warren.

Where do begin...
• The grassy Knoll was exposed. A few small trees, a short fence and then a parking lot with a train watch tower with an observer on the other side, and there were people all over the place, coming and going. Nobody was setting up a rifle there.
• Badge Man does not exist. That is not a photo of a person. Dream on.
• Less than a minute after the shooting, everybody headed up the knoll. They weren't all suddenly chasing a shooter. They were trying to get out of view of the sniper that had just shot from the building.. or maybe just get back to their car in the parking lot.
• That entire bullet that guy supposedly found on the back seat and then told people about 60 years later. That's just baloney, whether the third shot came from the depository or the grassy knoll.
• Even if Kennedy's throat wound and Connally's wounds were caused by separate bullets, they still both entered from behind both men, from the Depository.
• The term 'magic bullet' is a reference to the second bullet hitting several times. It does not mean that the bullet had to travel in an impossible curved path, though there may have been slight deflections when it hit bone. There is enough acceptable wiggle room in the exact positioning of Kennedy and Connelly to explain it.
• Babushka Lady, Umbrella Man, and the rest of the that 'gang' are spooky fun, like they just stepped out of a David Lynch fim (or one by Oliver Stone?) but there is no actual significance.

The dynamics of the third shot explained in detail.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5934694/pdf/main.pdf

https://www.acsr.org/post/a-technical-investigation-pertaining-to-the-first-shot-fired-in-the-jfk-assassination
More speculative, but is likely that James Tague was injured by the first bullet. The other two shots don't make sense.
Captain Votanic

Postby Lonous on Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:17 am

Yeah there are lots of points to argue as there always are on events like this. I try not to get dirty in the tactical sequence of the events.
Although the one short clip of video that I was trying to find seems to be evading me.
It was befuddled secret service agents confused as to why they were being ordered to get away from the Presidents car, instead of running near it as they always did.
I saw it a few times decades ago, and will keep trying to locate it when time allows.

However the strategic view is always more interesting to me, when you dial out the focus and look at the larger overall picture.
Eisenhower's last speech before he left: "There is this group out there that the public needs to pay attention to. They are crazy powerful with dubious interest" - paraphrased
JFK: "There is this crazy group out there with massive power that covets global control, and I am going to expose and stop them."
*BANG*
Major Lonous

Postby Dukasaur on Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:40 pm

Votanic wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:

Wrong.

Where do begin...
• The grassy Knoll was exposed. A few small trees, a short fence and then a parking lot with a train watch tower with an observer on the other side, and there were people all over the place, coming and going. Nobody was setting up a rifle there.
• Badge Man does not exist. That is not a photo of a person. Dream on.
• Less than a minute after the shooting, everybody headed up the knoll. They weren't all suddenly chasing a shooter. They were trying to get out of view of the sniper that had just shot from the building.. or maybe just get back to their car in the parking lot.
• That entire bullet that guy supposedly found on the back seat and then told people about 60 years later. That's just baloney, whether the third shot came from the depository or the grassy knoll.
• Even if Kennedy's throat wound and Connally's wounds were caused by separate bullets, they still both entered from behind both men, from the Depository.
• The term 'magic bullet' is a reference to the second bullet hitting several times. It does not mean that the bullet had to travel in an impossible curved path, though there may have been slight deflections when it hit bone. There is enough acceptable wiggle room in the exact positioning of Kennedy and Connelly to explain it.
• Babushka Lady, Umbrella Man, and the rest of the that 'gang' are spooky fun, like they just stepped out of a David Lynch fim (or one by Oliver Stone?) but there is no actual significance.

The dynamics of the third shot explained in detail.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5934694/pdf/main.pdf

https://www.acsr.org/post/a-technical-investigation-pertaining-to-the-first-shot-fired-in-the-jfk-assassination
More speculative, but is likely that James Tague was injured by the first bullet. The other two shots don't make sense.

Oh my! What a big basket of red herrings you have, grandma!

Did I say anything about Umbrella Man?

So the grassy knoll is without cover? Other than a five-foot high wooden fence, you mean, perfect for the hit team to crouch behind. If you've ever had a wooden fence, you know that it looks completely opaque from a distance, but it's full of knot-holes and crevices when you get close to it. Pic.

I notice that you didn't mention Frank Sturgis when dumping your basket of fish.

No idea if Badge Man is or isn't a person. There's just not enough pixels to say one way or the other. I wouldn't pick that as a knoll to die on.

The one incontrovertible piece of evidence is the involvement of Jack Ruby. I think I was 10 years old the first time I read about him, and even then I immediately knew it smelled. Only one reason to off a suspect in custody -- to prevent him from talking. Even as a 10-year old I'd read enough about crime investigations to know that. Now if Ruby was fine, upstanding citizen, you could maybe, maybe, swallow his story that he was distraught about the death of Kennedy and couldn't help but act. But Ruby was no fine upstanding citizen. He was everything shady -- a heroin pusher, a pimp (and an abusive pimp at that, although I suppose most of them are), a compulsive gambler, a manager of a crooked nightclub, a low-ranking associate to the local Mafia, and deeply in debt to his capo.

There is only one conceivable reason for Ruby to kill Oswald, with all the personal risk that entailed. To repay his debt to the mob. Even as a 10-year old I could figure that out, and in the half-century since then, I haven't seen on shred of evidence disputing it.

Ruby brings you to Joseph Civello, and Civello brings you to Marcello.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Civello#Connection_to_Carlos_Marcello
During hearings before the House Select Committee on Crime, Representative Sam Steiger asked Carlos Marcello if he recalled meeting Civello. Marcello replied only, "I've heard of him."[9]

In its investigation of the assassination of John F. Kennedy, the House Select Committee on Assassinations said that it recognized Jack Ruby's murder of Lee Harvey Oswald as a primary reason to suspect organized crime as possibly having involvement in the assassination.[10] In its investigation of Ruby to determine if he was involved in criminal activities and if that involvement was related to the killing of Oswald, the HSCA noted that Ruby was a "personal acquaintance" of Civello and that Civello was an associate of Marcello.[10]
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby Votanic on Thu Nov 30, 2023 4:06 pm

Duk, Ruby is a likely part of the Oswald Did Not Act Alone Conspiracy.

How are you linking him to the Grassy Knoll/Second Gunman Nonsense?
Captain Votanic

Postby Dukasaur on Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:04 am

Votanic wrote:Duk, Ruby is a likely part of the Oswald Did Not Act Alone Conspiracy.

That's an arbitrary distinction only you are making.
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby Votanic on Fri Dec 01, 2023 1:13 am

Dukasaur wrote:
Votanic wrote:Duk, Ruby is a likely part of the Oswald Did Not Act Alone Conspiracy.

That's an arbitrary distinction only you are making.

Uh, yes... that was the distinction I made eight posts ago. The one that you seemingly were aware of when you responded.
So anyway, if you can't even conceive of separating them (like torso-conjoined Siamese twins...), why not just treat the Kennedy assassination as only the tip of the great Ur-conspiracy iceberg.
Please elaborate furhter on how the Illuminati, sasquatch, Atlantis/Lemuria, and UFOs* are also intrinsically involved.

* Preferably the kind with real ETs inside them, but foreign ultra-high-tech aircraft and weather balloons will do in a pinch.
Captain Votanic

Next

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,