Conquer Club

Ukraine is Nearing the End

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Ukraine is Nearing the End

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Thu Nov 30, 2023 2:23 pm

Sources say that Saxi is actually Putin.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby jonesthecurl on Thu Nov 30, 2023 2:50 pm

Well, they're both dead, so there's that.
instagram.com/garethjohnjoneswrites
Sergeant 1st Class jonesthecurl

Postby Dukasaur on Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:06 pm

Lonous wrote:On topic, I would like to thank the millions of Ukrainians that bought into the 'US vs THEM' rhetoric and valiantly gave their lives so arms manufacturers in the west could see an amazing year of returns. I am sure the guilt/money laden share holders will be giving up their profits to ease the suffering of the Ukrainian victims of the war aannnyyyy second now.

Ukraine didn't choose this war. They were violently invaded by the forces of a hostile power determined to re-establish the Soviet Union in all its Imperial glory. Do you think they should have laid down in the dirt and waited for the Soviet boots to stomp on their faces?

Has it generated a huge windfall for war profiteers? Sure it has. But that's tangential. Whether they were fighting with Leopard tanks or fighting by throwing clumps of mud, the Ukrainians would have fought. They know it's a question of survival as a nation. To die on their feet or to live on their knees. (Maybe live... unless Putin decided to restore the Holodomor in his nostalgia for the glory days of Stalinism.) Which one would you have chosen?
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby KoolBak on Thu Nov 30, 2023 5:01 pm

On the subject of war profiteers....not sure if he's referencing my earlier post, but here's a story for people like him that assume.

The $600 toilet seat sold to the feds...we all know what this references?

The GSA / DOD in our country has to put out open RFQs under 25 grand to small business. There are a TON of assholes that abuse this. 20 plus years ago I looked at their back belt purchasing. Saw that when requested, the average sale was near $100 per belt - this is for those elastic pieces of absolute shit I can buy in bulk for $3. I don't, but I can.

Pissed me off.

I spent close to 400 hours getting my company and my product approved by the DOD as an acceptable replacement for the crap they were buying (note that my belt compared to that POS is a Mercedes compared to a roller skate).

I started bidding and won every RFQ for about two years - my average per belt sale was $18 or so, less than my standard lowest wholesale, just to make a point.

Then the normal crowd finally underbid me and I kept under bidding to the point they'd still win. Since then, the average belt sale has stayed under $10, where it belongs.

Meaningless in the grand scheme, but it makes me fucking thrilled to have forced this and to have saved the feds a bit of money. Primarily it makes me happy to f*ck these greedy assholes over.

I play in raw materials too...hate seeing people profit stupidly from the feds
"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."

Neil Young....Like An Inca

AND:
riskllama wrote:Koolbak wins this thread.
Sergeant 1st Class KoolBak

Postby Lonous on Thu Nov 30, 2023 5:04 pm

Dukasaur wrote:Which one would you have chosen?

The team that overthrew the democratically elected government in 2014,
the team that signed agreements with the U.S. for a quid pro quo of 'we'll loosely pledge to protect your country/if you allow us to build 50+ biolabs along the Russian border,
the team that adopts and promotes Nazi doctrine in its ranks and communities and was placed on a list of extremists groups by the U.S. congress,
the team that was willing to sacrifice millions of Ukrainian lives just to try and weaken Russia rather than to save the civilians and try diplomacy and sanctions first.
That team... I am NOT on that team

Also Koolbak, that is outstanding. Wasn't referencing your post, but we need more actions like yours that force accountability.
Exactly the point.
Major Lonous

Postby KoolBak on Thu Nov 30, 2023 5:52 pm

Greed sucks. Especially in conjunction with a program meant to HELP the little guy....so frustrating!

Thank you for the kind words....a fuckton of work really at a loss, but that gods damned pride :lol: :lol:

AND:

Postby Votanic on Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:19 pm

Lonous wrote:

the team that signed agreements with the U.S. for a quid pro quo of 'we'll loosely pledge to protect your country/if you allow us to build 50+ biolabs along the Russian border,
the team that adopts and promotes Nazi doctrine in its ranks and communities and was placed on a list of extremists groups by the U.S. congress,
the team that was willing to sacrifice millions of Ukrainian lives just to try and weaken Russia rather than to save the civilians and try diplomacy and sanctions first.

...and the Ukraine being invaded by a Putin-controlled Russia will be an improvement how?
Also, I love how Nazism gets singled out as worse than any other kind of Totalitarianism (the actual, neutrally descriptive term).
Of course, the problem is then that one can find examples of Totalitarianism in every country and doctrine.
Gee, in that case, how are people suppossed to pick their favorite sports teams, I mean nations (and other groups).
Oh! I know. It will be whichever one they own, invest in, or bet on.
So how much do you personally have riding on a Russian victory, lonous?
Captain Votanic

Postby Pack Rat on Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:46 pm

Lonous wrote:

Also Koolbak, that is outstanding. Wasn't referencing your post, but we need more actions like yours that force accountability.
Exactly the point.

Russian propaganda picture!

If Putin regime ain't fascist, what is it?
Lieutenant Pack Rat

Postby Lonous on Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:36 pm

Votanic wrote:So how much do you personally have riding on a Russian victory, lonous?

Protip: When ordering more than one mail order bride, make sure they all have the same name,
and none of my Svetlanas will be happy with anything less than total victory comrade.
Major Lonous

Postby Votanic on Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:05 pm

Lonous wrote:
Votanic wrote:So how much do you personally have riding on a Russian victory, lonous?

Protip: When ordering more than one mail order bride, make sure they all have the same name,
and none of my Svetlanas will be happy with anything less than total victory comrade.

Dear Slavic Bride Connoisseur:

We know you have a choice when purchasing spousal product from former Soviet-Bloc nations.
That's why we here at U-krane-tang, have worked hard to make our designs the finest on the market, using patented technology developed by former German Lebensborn scientists.
We are now offering for a limited time only, 10% off, to first-time customers only. We hope the next time you are in the market for a Sveltana, Katrina, or Natasha, for any of your sexual, companionship, or housekeeping needs, you will consider us first.
Captain Votanic

Postby Maxleod on Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:16 pm

Votanic wrote:
Lonous wrote:

Dear Slavic Bride Connoisseur:

We know you have a choice when purchasing spousal product from former Soviet-Bloc nations.
That's why we here at U-krane-tang, have worked hard to make our designs the finest on the market, using patented technology developed by former German Lebensborn scientists.
We are now offering for a limited time only, 10% off, to first-time customers only. We hope the next time you are in the market for a Sveltana, Katrina, or Natasha, for any of your sexual, companionship, or housekeeping needs, you will consider us first.

LOL. They were brides. But now that the Russians slaughtered their grooms, they're all looking for a rich husband in western Europe. Don't need to pay for for those whores, they're free, and eager to meet you.

FACT.

(I'll pass though)
Lieutenant Maxleod

Location: DARDIS (Drunkness And Relative Dimensions In Sleep)

Postby Dukasaur on Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:01 am

Excellent work, KB!

Lonous, I get your point. I think the Ukraine should have maintained neutrality rather than get in bed with NATO. But two wrongs don't make a right. Nothing in that justifies becoming victims of Putin's dreams of imperial reconquest.
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby Votanic on Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:36 am

Dukasaur wrote:Excellent work, KB!

Lonous, I get your point. I think the Ukraine should have maintained neutrality rather than get in bed with NATO. But two wrongs don't make a right. Nothing in that justifies becoming victims of Putin's dreams of imperial reconquest.

What??? I think you mean if Nato and/or the EU had let Ukraine get in bed, then Putin might have thought twice about doing a completely anachronistic Napoleon impersonation in the 21st Century.
...or if he didn't think twice, then we'd ALL be at war (really REAL war) instead of gawking and couch-commenting from the sidelines in first world privilege, waning and fragile though it may be.

These non-nuclear wars are increasingly showing themselves up to be inadequate, incomplete, and much, much less than what we all truly deserve.
Captain Votanic

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:52 am

Dukasaur wrote:Do you think they should have laid down in the dirt and waited for the Soviet boots to stomp on their faces?

Duk didn't bother to ask me that question because he already knows how I'd answer.

Corporal saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Dec 01, 2023 1:05 am

As a reminder, these were the scenes in Crimea a few months after its liberation by the 18th Motor Rifle Brigade and 31st Air Assault Brigade.

The Slavic race can only exist with the grace and guarantee of Russia. The independence of Slavic nations should be protected but not at the cost of weakening Russia. A weak Russia trades the possibility of the short-term security of Slavic peoples for the certainty of their long-term extinction. NATO doesn't really care about the Poles or the Ukes or the Serbs or the Slovaks or the Czechs or the Bulgarians; they're accessories. Russia is their only guarantor. This is how God arranged the world. It might be unfair but that's how it is.

So-called autocratic government in Russia is a defensive necessity due to NATO's intransigence and aggressive efforts to exterminate the Slavic peoples. If NATO ceased to exist, Russia could be democratic immediately.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby ConfederateSS on Fri Dec 01, 2023 1:26 am

saxitoxin wrote:As a reminder, these were the scenes in Crimea a few months after its liberation by the 18th Motor Rifle Brigade and 31st Air Assault Brigade.

The Slavic race can only exist with the grace and guarantee of Russia. The independence of Slavic nations should be protected but not at the cost of weakening Russia. A weak Russia trades the possibility of the short-term security of Slavic peoples for the certainty of their long-term extinction. NATO doesn't really care about the Poles or the Ukes or the Serbs or the Slovaks or the Czechs or the Bulgarians; they're accessories. Russia is their only guarantor. This is how God arranged the world. It might be unfair but that's how it is.

So-called autocratic government in Russia is a defensive necessity due to NATO's intransigence and aggressive efforts to exterminate the Slavic peoples. If NATO ceased to exist, Russia could be democratic immediately.

------Mean while back on Sesame Street...Kids , let's all say together..........
--------IRON CURTAIN/WARSAW PACT....Bunch of COMMIE PINKOS...... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby GaryDenton on Fri Dec 01, 2023 1:46 am

LOL.

When have the Confederates here done anything else but parrot Putin on Ukraine?

{--- <<<< Vote Blue

Republicans are puppy killers.
Private 1st Class GaryDenton

Postby bigtoughralf on Fri Dec 01, 2023 3:47 am

Dukasaur wrote:Lonous, I get your point. I think the Ukraine should have maintained neutrality rather than get in bed with NATO. But two wrongs don't make a right. Nothing in that justifies becoming victims of Putin's dreams of imperial reconquest.

Siri, cross-reference the above comment with all the statements about how Israel bombing Gaza is Hamas's fault.

https://www.unicef.org.uk/donate/children-in-gaza-crisis-appeal/

https://www.savethechildren.org.uk/how-you-can-help/emergencies/gaza-crisis
Lieutenant bigtoughralf

Postby KoolBak on Fri Dec 01, 2023 7:59 am

Why are the Slavic people guaranteed doom without Russia, and WTF does a fictitious "god" have ANYTHING to do with it? "God" didn't "arrange" shit. This is all the result of humans.

I thought you were attaining something closer to sanity, saxo-zeke.

Sigh.

AND:

Postby Dukasaur on Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:23 am

Saxi makes little effort to hide the fact that he's a shill for Russian imperialists. I don't know why you thought there was some hope he'd be something else.
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby Pack Rat on Fri Dec 01, 2023 9:40 am

Lonous wrote:But Thankgiving leftovers are better than both, and are unfortunately long gone.

On topic, I would like to thank the millions of Ukrainians that bought into the 'US vs THEM' rhetoric and valiantly gave their lives so arms manufacturers in the west could see an amazing year of returns. I am sure the guilt/money laden share holders will be giving up their profits to ease the suffering of the Ukrainian victims of the war aannnyyyy second now.

And to all you warhawks that cheered on the carnage of these peaceful slavic people, please learn from this and try not to be duped into the next conflict.
Oh wait, its already too late isn't it.

Let's thank Russia for strengthening and expanding NATO.

I find it upsetting that a few of you support the fascist regime of Putin.
Lieutenant Pack Rat

Postby KoolBak on Fri Dec 01, 2023 9:47 am

Dukasaur wrote:Saxi makes little effort to hide the fact that he's a shill for Russian imperialists. I don't know why you thought there was some hope he'd be something else.

:lol: Dude - gotta keep hoping!

AND:

Postby Votanic on Fri Dec 01, 2023 2:37 pm

Duk, you still haven't explained your opposition to Ukraine in NATO.
Ukraine is just supposed to stand alone as an isolated entity and not get invaded??
That was a silly idea before 2022, now it is an idea completely divorced from reality.
Votanic wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:Lonous, I get your point. I think the Ukraine should have maintained neutrality rather than get in bed with NATO. But two wrongs don't make a right. Nothing in that justifies becoming victims of Putin's dreams of imperial reconquest.

What??? I think you mean if Nato and/or the EU had let Ukraine get in bed, then Putin might have thought twice about doing a completely anachronistic Napoleon impersonation in the 21st Century.
...or if he didn't think twice, then we'd ALL be at war (really REAL war) instead of gawking and couch-commenting from the sidelines in first world privilege, waning and fragile though it may be.

These non-nuclear wars are increasingly showing themselves up to be inadequate, incomplete, and much, much less than what we all truly deserve.
Captain Votanic

Postby HitRed on Fri Dec 01, 2023 6:50 pm

$2,071 gold new high
Captain HitRed

Postby Votanic on Fri Dec 01, 2023 7:31 pm

HitRed wrote:$2,071 gold new high

Yikes! Whatever you do, don't invest!
And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God. - Matthew 19:24
Captain Votanic

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,