Conquer Club

When the laughter dies, America, The World, Society...

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

When the laughter dies, America, The World, Society...

Postby ConfederateSS on Wed Nov 29, 2023 12:57 am

-------As America has forced its shadow on The Rest of The World...
------- As The Media on The Middle East... Horrible acts not seen since Mid-Evil Times...I didn't realize...When The U.S. Calvary was chopping the heads of babies, killing women, children, elderly, Indians/Native Americans...19th Century, 20th Century in Vietnam (Mai Lai, etc)...Or until The U.S. gave Okinawa back to Japan , U.S. Military Personal would rape Japanese woman...Mid-Evil Times....The American media should fact check...
------- Today The University of Michigan in Ann Arbor,MI. To decide what side of The Israeli/Hamas issue to be on...The U.of M. Also has a college in Dearborn,MI. , The Largest Arabic community outside of The Middle East...I wonder what side they are voting for???...U.of.M. actually voting on a war...Picking sides...You see The American Educational System at work... :roll:

------- Over The Past few months, although it has been going on, for some time... American Public Schools are a Death Zone...No , not drugs , Not typical school shootings (getting into that next)...Fight Clubs etc...All over American public schools... In Florida a teacher didn't stop kids from fighting in her class...But this is more...
------ With school shootings, The LEFT can go after guns...But they are silent...When...
------ Girls are beaten seriously...By a group...In one case , In California...The Security guard was laughing, getting others to watch and filming...The School board just moved him to another school...Just like in Virginia, when an illegal alien Trans...raped a girl, The School board, sent him to another school, where he raped another girl... That's how The American Public Schools deal with problems...
------ Over the last month 2 Boys killed by groups of students...2 separate killings..
------ Now let's get to the Trans shooter in Tennessee, were a few things leaked out..6 cops were fired because part of the shooter's manifesto leak out...Yet when it suits The Fake News, shooters and their motives all over the news, hours from the shooting, non stop coverage for weeks...Etc...
------ As law enforcement confiscated 7 lab tops, 20 journals...In it , the shooter says, life sucks, I am not getting what I was entitled to... Nothing going in my life, I'm going to go back where I started, kill as many as I can... Basically 8 year olds...
------ So, life sucks thanks to The American Public Schools, Way of Woke Life...Kill 8 year olds...These shooters all have lab tops, journals, They do all this work...Now that their life sucks...Where was this work ethic when they were in Grade school,Junior High,High School... Applied back then, they could of succeed in life... Instead of letting others give them stuff...
-------- Instead , along with Big Pharma, Teachers Unions, Medical Profession, brainwashing children...It is this New American Public school educational system....Which leads America to this sad place...Must be Mid-Evil times... :roll:
-------- America projects this on to the rest of the World...Here we are in 2023 A.D... :( :( :( ...
-------- People need to stop this walking on egg shells crap...
-------- We need The Laughter Back in The World... Basically, More Don Rickles...He needs a National Holiday...
-------- Instead of this victims crap taught in schools...Go back to All forms of Laughter...Even Laughing at ourselves...Taking it, as dishing it out...
-------- NO MORE SAFE SPACES...JUST SPACES WITH A SENSE OF HUMOR...
-------- Maybe Society can turn around from the nightmare It Is In... Before it is to late...
--------America needs to keep it's nose out of other countries' business...Stop trying to tell the World what to do...When at home America is collapsing from within...
... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:) ...
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Re: When the laughter dies, America, The World, Society...

Postby Votanic on Wed Nov 29, 2023 2:16 am

I am reminded of that old saying by Racine:

The Human Condition is a Comedy for those who Think, a Tragedy for those who Feel.

Of course, though our lives are short, there should be enough time for both.
Lieutenant Votanic

Postby 2dimes on Wed Nov 29, 2023 5:13 am

Turn of the lab top. Go for a wok.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby Dukasaur on Wed Nov 29, 2023 7:43 am

Votanic wrote:I am reminded of that old saying by Racine:

The Human Condition is a Comedy for those who Think, a Tragedy for those who Feel.

Of course, though our lives are short, there should be enough time for both.

+1

2dimes wrote:Turn of the lab top. Go for a wok.

:lol: Beautiful!
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby Pack Rat on Wed Nov 29, 2023 8:58 am

ConfederateSS wrote:-------As America has forced its shadow on The Rest of The World...
------- As The Media on The Middle East... Horrible acts not seen since Mid-Evil Times...I didn't realize...When The U.S. Calvary was chopping the heads of babies, killing women, children, elderly, Indians/Native Americans...19th Century, 20th Century in Vietnam (Mai Lai, etc)...Or until The U.S. gave Okinawa back to Japan , U.S. Military Personal would rape Japanese woman...Mid-Evil Times....The American media should fact check...
------- Today The University of Michigan in Ann Arbor,MI. To decide what side of The Israeli/Hamas issue to be on...The U.of M. Also has a college in Dearborn,MI. , The Largest Arabic community outside of The Middle East...I wonder what side they are voting for???...U.of.M. actually voting on a war...Picking sides...You see The American Educational System at work... :roll:

------- Over The Past few months, although it has been going on, for some time... American Public Schools are a Death Zone...No , not drugs , Not typical school shootings (getting into that next)...Fight Clubs etc...All over American public schools... In Florida a teacher didn't stop kids from fighting in her class...But this is more...
------ With school shootings, The LEFT can go after guns...But they are silent...When...
------ Girls are beaten seriously...By a group...In one case , In California...The Security guard was laughing, getting others to watch and filming...The School board just moved him to another school...Just like in Virginia, when an illegal alien Trans...raped a girl, The School board, sent him to another school, where he raped another girl... That's how The American Public Schools deal with problems...
------ Over the last month 2 Boys killed by groups of students...2 separate killings..
------ Now let's get to the Trans shooter in Tennessee, were a few things leaked out..6 cops were fired because part of the shooter's manifesto leak out...Yet when it suits The Fake News, shooters and their motives all over the news, hours from the shooting, non stop coverage for weeks...Etc...
------ As law enforcement confiscated 7 lab tops, 20 journals...In it , the shooter says, life sucks, I am not getting what I was entitled to... Nothing going in my life, I'm going to go back where I started, kill as many as I can... Basically 8 year olds...
------ So, life sucks thanks to The American Public Schools, Way of Woke Life...Kill 8 year olds...These shooters all have lab tops, journals, They do all this work...Now that their life sucks...Where was this work ethic when they were in Grade school,Junior High,High School... Applied back then, they could of succeed in life... Instead of letting others give them stuff...
-------- Instead , along with Big Pharma, Teachers Unions, Medical Profession, brainwashing children...It is this New American Public school educational system....Which leads America to this sad place...Must be Mid-Evil times... :roll:
-------- America projects this on to the rest of the World...Here we are in 2023 A.D... :( :( :( ...
-------- People need to stop this walking on egg shells crap...
-------- We need The Laughter Back in The World... Basically, More Don Rickles...He needs a National Holiday...
-------- Instead of this victims crap taught in schools...Go back to All forms of Laughter...Even Laughing at ourselves...Taking it, as dishing it out...
-------- NO MORE SAFE SPACES...JUST SPACES WITH A SENSE OF HUMOR...
-------- Maybe Society can turn around from the nightmare It Is In... Before it is to late...
--------America needs to keep it's nose out of other countries' business...Stop trying to tell the World what to do...When at home America is collapsing from within...
... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:) ...

Is there an instruction manual to decipher the above coded message?
Sergeant 1st Class Pack Rat

Postby Dukasaur on Wed Nov 29, 2023 11:37 am

Pack Rat wrote:
ConfederateSS wrote:-------

In a nutshell: Kids are assholes, and beat each other up. Used to be the adults would separate them and give them both a whipping, but in the corrupt, pussy-whipped society we live in, they've taken corporal punishment out of the schools, so nothing the teachers can do except stand around helpless while the kids beat each other literally to death. Confed isn't wrong on this basic point, but some of his tangential points are a little less cogent.

Apparently this is somehow tied in with the fact that the 'Calvary'[sic] chopped the heads off women, and it would get better if they watched Don Rickles reruns.

Personally I think we need a good dose of proper corporal punishment in schools. If the ill-mannered little fucking rodents that parents are raising nowadays got a yardstick snapped across their knuckles at the first sign of trouble, like we had, they wouldn't be rapidly spiraling out of control.
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby Votanic on Wed Nov 29, 2023 4:35 pm

Dukasaur wrote:
Pack Rat wrote:
ConfederateSS wrote:-------

In a nutshell: Kids are assholes, and beat each other up. Used to be the adults would separate them and give them both a whipping, but in the corrupt, pussy-whipped society we live in, they've taken corporal punishment out of the schools, so nothing the teachers can do except stand around helpless while the kids beat each other literally to death. Confed isn't wrong on this basic point, but some of his tangential points are a little less cogent.

Apparently this is somehow tied in with the fact that the 'Calvary'[sic] chopped the heads off women, and it would get better if they watched Don Rickles reruns.

Personally I think we need a good dose of proper corporal punishment in schools. If the ill-mannered little fucking rodents that parents are raising nowadays got a yardstick snapped across their knuckles at the first sign of trouble, like we had, they wouldn't be rapidly spiraling out of control.

Don't forget to beat the parents too.
We need to make parenthood 100X harder than it is today. Only super-parents would/should/could be able to successfully reproduce.
But won't that lead to a massive population plummet?
Of course, but don't worry about that.
AI and bots will be built to take over any and all neccessary roles.
Lieutenant Votanic

Postby bigtoughralf on Thu Nov 30, 2023 5:05 pm

I like how SS starts off talking about centuries of US soldiers brutalising civilians around the world then concludes that US society is currently worse than ever due to trans immigrants and wokeness. I'd assume all the historical beheadings and rapes were being presented as a negative thing.

Dukasaur wrote:Personally I think we need a good dose of proper corporal punishment in schools. If the ill-mannered little fucking rodents that parents are raising nowadays got a yardstick snapped across their knuckles at the first sign of trouble, like we had, they wouldn't be rapidly spiraling out of control.

Yeah, commonplace corporal punishment is why countries like India and South Africa are famously safe and orderly.

https://www.unicef.org.uk/donate/children-in-gaza-crisis-appeal/

https://www.savethechildren.org.uk/how-you-can-help/emergencies/gaza-crisis
Lieutenant bigtoughralf

Postby riskllama on Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:46 am

India's pretty safe, no? if you're a guy, ofc... :?
Lieutenant riskllama

Postby Votanic on Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:58 am

riskllama wrote:India's pretty safe, no? if you're a guy, ofc... :?

Don't forget about the Thuggees!
Gangs of mad, dagger-wielding cultists, who hide in the shadows and strike!
Fanatic in their devotion to Kali, Hindoo goddess of death and destruction...
...and unstoppable in their pursuit of bloody human sacrifice.
Lieutenant Votanic

Postby GaryDenton on Fri Dec 01, 2023 7:58 am

Republican family values. - Florida edition.

The Sarasota Police Department is investigating a sexual assault allegation against Christian Ziegler, chairman of the Republican Party of Florida. The complaint was made by a woman who says she has been in a consensual three-way relationship for several years with Ziegler and his wife, Moms for Liberty co-founder Bridget Ziegler. The accuser also alleges there are videos, and the ongoing investigation of the October incident included a forensic search of Ziegler’s phone.

The heavily redacted police report mentions rape.

I can easily believe that moralizing family values-type Republicans who constantly lie about queer people corrupting children are secretly living double lives as swingers and rapists — that happens so frequently there are “not a drag queen” memes to go with incidents. But are these accusations true?

The reaction of the Zieglers’ local party and Moms for Liberty makes me suspect there’s something to it. Whereas Republican outfits usually back their people to the hilt and try to dismiss accusations as politically motivated, these organizations sound like they’re gearing up for a PR crisis.

On Thursday, the Moms for Liberty account on X, formerly known as Twitter, posted: “Yet another attempt today to ruin the reputation of a strong woman fighting for America. … We stand with @BridgetAZiegler & every other badass woman fighting for kids & America.”

The post was later deleted.

The Republican Party of Sarasota County said in a statement it was “shocked and disappointed to hear of the reports” concerning the Zieglers.

”The Republican Party takes all such allegations of potential criminal conduct very seriously and will fully cooperate with investigators,” the group said.

If true, this is a huge deal because of the Zieglers’ close ties to both the Trump and DeSantis camps. Ziegler won the party chair seat over a Tallahassee-based opponent in what was widely seen as a proxy battle between Trump and DeSantis supporters.

https://www.tampabay.com/news/florida-politics/2023/11/30/head-florida-republican-party-accused-sexual-battery-under-investigation/
{--- <<<< Vote Blue

Republicans are destroying America.
Private GaryDenton

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,