Conquer Club

Hands up ,hands down NYC/Hamas...

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Hands up ,hands down NYC/Hamas...

Postby ConfederateSS on Thu Nov 30, 2023 12:53 am

------So , the new word , to describe Hamas support, "FLOOD"...
-------- New York City has been hit by a Tidal Wave...
-------- Today, at the Christmas Tree lighting ceremony at Rockefeller Center...In New York City...Hamas , supporting protesters, are told on social media, TO FLOOD THE CEREMONY :!: :!: :!: ....
-------- Last week on Thanksgiving Day, during the Macy's Parade in NYC...Hamas supporting protesters...Glued their hands to the street, in front of the parade route...
-------- Protesters also went To The NYC Public Library...Where they put bloody (Red paint) Hands all over the outside of the Library...I am actually surprised, They new what a library was...I'll give them credit for finding the library...As for the woke mob, taking Teddy Roosevelt from the Library entrance outside , back fired... =D> =D> =D> ...His statue was actually saved from blood red hands...I don't know About Fortitude and Patience (The names of the 2 Statue Lions out front)...
-------- It gets better...Cost to clean up the red paint...$75,000... :lol: :lol: :lol: ... Really NYC... Because there is a commercial...I think it called Police Lightning or grease,Some kind of super cleaner...cost...$9.99...Really NYC ,$75,000... Who's getting that money...Eric Adams??? ;) ...I could see a clean up crew costing $2,500 , with super cleaner...I see late fees at the Library going up...$1,000 fines...Might as well , keep over due books... :D
... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,