Conquer Club

Maybe Allah Is Playing Both Sides

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Maybe Allah Is Playing Both Sides

Postby Dukasaur on Wed Dec 13, 2023 1:07 pm

https://nationalpost.com/news/world/israel-middle-east/turkish-mp-heart-attack-israel
Hasan Bitmez, 53, of the conservative Felicity Party, was delivering an address at the General Assembly of the Turkish parliament. “We can perhaps hide from our conscience but not from history,” he said at the end of his remarks. Then, in reference to Israel, he added: “You will not escape the wrath of Allah.”

He then said, “I salute you all,” and then immediately collapsed at the podium, with his head hitting the floor.

Maybe Allah is playing both sides? Or maybe he's just tired of thuggish juntas killing in his name.
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Re: Maybe Allah Is Playing Both Sides

Postby bigtoughralf on Wed Dec 13, 2023 1:10 pm

All that podium thumping must've really got his heart rate up.

Let this be a warning to posters like jp4 to occasionally put down the keyboard and take a few deep breaths.

https://www.unicef.org.uk/donate/children-in-gaza-crisis-appeal/

https://www.savethechildren.org.uk/how-you-can-help/emergencies/gaza-crisis
Lieutenant bigtoughralf

Postby jusplay4fun on Thu Dec 14, 2023 2:42 am

bigtoughralf wrote:All that podium thumping must've really got his heart rate up.

Let this be a warning to posters like jp4 to occasionally put down the keyboard and take a few deep breaths.

I do; I do not need such advice from you. You are one of the biggest HATERS here in CC-Land. Instead, you need to take your own advice. I hope other Christians pray for you and for your soul. That alone is sufficient to calm me.

Thank you for your concern, but I am fine and healthy, as indicated by my most recent physical examination and reviewed by my personal physician. I know when and how to keep calm. The most annoying thing about you is your stupidity, you troll. Well, perhaps that you are such a troll is #1 and your stupidity is 1B are your most annoying features.

btw: Let's do a bit of psychology. Your screen name suggests strongly that you, ralph, are neither strong nor tough. The fact that you have to DECLARE such allegations and desires with your screen name points to 2 major character flaws, as you SEE YOURSELF. As I have suggested many times, you are weak and impotent and offer such arguments.

As I type such posts, I think, re-read, and proofread things and I find such activities calming. I merely call out the LIES and fake news by others. I think you find such posts by me threatening to your self-image. OKAY, let me go back to ignoring you, weak-pathetic-ralph. That is the best way for me to stay calm.
JP4Fun

Sergeant 1st Class jusplay4fun

Postby jusplay4fun on Thu Dec 14, 2023 2:53 am

Dukasaur wrote:https://nationalpost.com/news/world/israel-middle-east/turkish-mp-heart-attack-israel
Hasan Bitmez, 53, of the conservative Felicity Party, was delivering an address at the General Assembly of the Turkish parliament. “We can perhaps hide from our conscience but not from history,” he said at the end of his remarks. Then, in reference to Israel, he added: “You will not escape the wrath of Allah.”

He then said, “I salute you all,” and then immediately collapsed at the podium, with his head hitting the floor.

Maybe Allah is playing both sides? Or maybe he's just tired of thuggish juntas killing in his name.

I challenge ralph to find a reputable claim of a Christian dying while delivering a hateful speech. I have no doubt that such things have occurred, but I am not aware of a specific incident.

Note that ralph offers a quick, weak reaction and impotent response that does not illustrate a thoughtful response. Typical ralph.

I am sure that God and Allah are tired of those who claim to speak on His/Their behalf who are ACTUALLY FULL of and preaching HATE and not the Love that He is.

Hate and the Dark Side can bring about such results. Thanks for such proof, Duk.
JP4Fun

Postby Pack Rat on Thu Dec 14, 2023 12:06 pm

Your infatuation for bigtoughralf is unhealthy.

...inhale deeply and take bigtoughralf posts with a grain of salt. Just know that Ralf is getting the best of you.

Never feed trolls
Lieutenant Pack Rat

Postby HitRed on Thu Dec 14, 2023 12:20 pm

God is not neutral. He takes sides.

I say unto you, come to the Lord God of Israel.

I am the Great God of Israel.

I am the Lord God of Israel.

I am the faithful one of Israel.

There is no other beside I the one of Israel.

You are not alone in what you do in service to the great King of Israel.

Children must learn to follow their parents, so too man must learn to follow the Great One of Israel, the Lord God.

I am the way and the life, says the Lord God of Israel.

I am the Lord your God of Israel, who came down from Heaven. I come to restore hearts and to clean souls with my grace and mercy.
Captain HitRed

Postby Pack Rat on Thu Dec 14, 2023 1:18 pm

HitRed wrote:God is not neutral. He takes sides.

I say unto you, come to the Lord God of Israel.

I am the Great God of Israel.

I am the Lord God of Israel.

I am the faithful one of Israel.

There is no other beside I the one of Israel.

You are not alone in what you do in service to the great King of Israel.

Children must learn to follow their parents, so too man must learn to follow the Great One of Israel, the Lord God.

I am the way and the life, says the Lord God of Israel.

I am the Lord your God of Israel, who came down from Heaven. I come to restore hearts and to clean souls with my grace and mercy.

Who's this Lord you speak of?

God of Israel? What about the other God's around the world?
Lieutenant Pack Rat

Postby Votanic on Thu Dec 14, 2023 1:35 pm

Religions = Countries/Organizations = Sports Teams.

Who are you rooting for?
Probably whoever you are betting on? ...investing in? ...have ownership of? ... or maybe it's just personal similarity or geographic proximity?)

In any case, lets not let idiosyncratic, hypocrital, and self-serving conceptions of morality sully these otherwise fine and outstanding competive events.

Comments like "Your guys blow up people eviler than our guys!" is just uncalled for.

(I'm double posting this on the Israel thread).
Captain Votanic

Postby mookiemcgee on Thu Dec 14, 2023 1:53 pm

Votanic wrote:Religions = Countries/Organizations = Sports Teams.

Who are you rooting for?
Probably whoever you are betting on? ...investing in? ...have ownership of? ... or maybe it's just personal similarity or geographic proximity?)

In any case, lets not let idiosyncratic, hypocrital, and self-serving conceptions of morality sully these otherwise fine and outstanding competive events.

Comments like "Your guys blow up people eviler than our guys!" is just uncalled for.

(I'm double posting this on the Israel thread).

Soccer = middle east conflicts = suck, and I just don't care that much who wins. Our whole foreign policy reason for giving a f*ck for the last 50+ years is gone now as we don't rely on them for energy anymore. If I have to root for anyone it's the Sikhs because they have the coolest hats.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby HitRed on Thu Dec 14, 2023 1:54 pm

Turkish lawmaker who suffered heart attack after saying Israel will suffer 'the wrath of God' dies

https://www.foxnews.com/world/turkish-l ... d-has-died
Captain HitRed

Postby jusplay4fun on Thu Dec 14, 2023 2:10 pm

Pack Rat wrote:Your infatuation for bigtoughralf is unhealthy.

...inhale deeply and take bigtoughralf posts with a grain of salt. Just know that Ralf is getting the best of you.

Never feed trolls

I enjoy pointing out all of ralph's stupid and inane posts. I know ralph is a troll.

I FOED him, so I can avoid reading the dribble he posts.

btw: I already said that ralph is a troll. See my post:

https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=240466
Thank you for your concern, but I am fine and healthy, as indicated by my most recent physical examination and reviewed by my personal physician. I know when and how to keep calm. The most annoying thing about you is your stupidity, you troll. Well, perhaps that you are such a troll is #1 and your stupidity is 1B are your most annoying features.
JP4Fun

Postby Pack Rat on Thu Dec 14, 2023 2:13 pm

HitRed wrote:Turkish lawmaker who suffered heart attack after saying Israel will suffer 'the wrath of God' dies

My God carries a hammer.
Your God got nailed to a cross.
Who's God is stronger?
Lieutenant Pack Rat

Postby Votanic on Thu Dec 14, 2023 2:26 pm

Pack Rat wrote:
HitRed wrote:Turkish lawmaker who suffered heart attack after saying Israel will suffer 'the wrath of God' dies

My God carries a hammer.
Your God got nailed to a cross.
Who's God is stronger?

Thor?
That's old school.
The way to powertrip with deities now is to use them as a 'benevolent' screen.
God = Love (...and you love Power)

However even this is becoming passé. The really 'New' religions don't need the old godheads/dogma/mythology at all.
"We have the technology. We can rebuild him!"

AI + Nukes + you-name-it.
...and despite all their vainglorious poetry, Humanity (at least in the old Homo sapiens sense) was never the Alpha or the Omega, anyway; only another cog on the wheel.

Of course, the concept of Humanity has been complete gutted and replaced in recent years anyway. It's amazing what tries to pass for human nowadays.
Fine, just redefine the terms and any old lie can becomes a new truth.
Captain Votanic

Postby Votanic on Thu Dec 14, 2023 2:30 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:https://nationalpost.com/news/world/israel-middle-east/turkish-mp-heart-attack-israel

I challenge ralph to find a reputable claim of a Christian dying while delivering a hateful speech. I have no doubt that such things have occurred, but I am not aware of a specific incident.

Note that ralph offers a quick, weak reaction and impotent response that does not illustrate a thoughtful response. Typical ralph.

I am sure that God and Allah are tired of those who claim to speak on His/Their behalf who are ACTUALLY FULL of and preaching HATE and not the Love that He is.

Hate and the Dark Side can bring about such results. Thanks for such proof, Duk.

Jus'... Foeing is always a mistake. It is the worst sort of ostrich-burying-head-in-sand behavior.
Face Reality! (The Horror!, The Horror!)
Captain Votanic

Postby bigtoughralf on Thu Dec 14, 2023 6:49 pm

Pack Rat wrote:...inhale deeply

I gave him the exact same advice earlier in this thread tbf.

Some people just won't be helped.

Lieutenant bigtoughralf

Postby mookiemcgee on Thu Dec 14, 2023 6:58 pm

bigtoughralf wrote:

Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby jonesthecurl on Thu Dec 14, 2023 8:17 pm

Meanwhile...
https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainment ... 086e&ei=35
instagram.com/garethjohnjoneswrites
Sergeant 1st Class jonesthecurl

Postby Votanic on Thu Dec 14, 2023 8:49 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:
bigtoughralf wrote:

Captain Votanic

Postby jusplay4fun on Fri Dec 15, 2023 1:23 am

jusplay4fun wrote:
Pack Rat wrote:Your infatuation for bigtoughralf is unhealthy.

Never feed trolls

I enjoy pointing out all of ralph's stupid and inane posts. I know ralph is a troll.

I FOED him, so I can avoid reading the dribble he posts.

btw: I already said that ralph is a troll. See my post:

https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=240466

Nothing of substance from the troll-soft-ralph. NO SURPRISE.

No rebuttal on my post on the Hamas Charter, No refutation on the challenge that Hamas is a terrorist organization (except an impotent comment that was not funny and not worth reading), no real rebuttal on the terrorist tactics of October 7. No comment on my psychological analysis of his screen name, either. No example of a Christian falling dead after a speech of hate against other religious followers. Every time I think about it, I find another example. I think I will leave him on my FOE list, as this discourages me from reading his worthless posts. He continues to show his ignorance.

Well Done, troll-soft-ralph.
JP4Fun

Postby bigtoughralf on Fri Dec 15, 2023 11:39 am

Votanic wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:
bigtoughralf wrote:

Lieutenant bigtoughralf

Postby jusplay4fun on Sat Dec 16, 2023 10:34 pm

No refutation by ralph. I win here and moving on.
JP4Fun

Postby bigtoughralf on Sun Dec 17, 2023 5:12 pm

Are you upset that I didn't acknowledge you when you said you are in good health? My apologies, I did mean to. I'm glad to hear you are well. I hope you keep that blood pressure stable and live many joyful years.

Lieutenant bigtoughralf

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Dec 18, 2023 1:43 am

I do; I do not need such advice from you. You are one of the biggest HATERS here in CC-Land.

I, on the other hand, am widely regarded as one of the greatest lovers in CC-land.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby Dukasaur on Mon Dec 18, 2023 7:10 am

saxitoxin wrote:
I do; I do not need such advice from you. You are one of the biggest HATERS here in CC-Land.

I, on the other hand, am widely regarded as one of the greatest lovers in CC-land.

If by "widely regarded" you mean "regarded by extra wide women" then I suspect you're right.
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Take him to those dirty ladies every time.

Postby 2dimes on Mon Dec 18, 2023 7:30 am

Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:

If by "widely regarded" you mean "regarded by extra wide women" then I suspect you're right.

Now he's got mortgages on homes
He's got stiffness in the bones
Ain't no beauty queens in this locality, I tell you
Oh, but he still gets his pleasure
Still got his greatest treasure ...
Corporal 2dimes

Next

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,