Conquer Club

Biden,GOD , People getting it on in the Senate!!!

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Biden,GOD , People getting it on in the Senate!!!

Postby ConfederateSS on Tue Dec 19, 2023 3:56 am

------1st)... People just walking through The Capitol, yes on January 6th...Are still being detained , not tried , just detained...For just walking through The Capitol, many just taking pictures...The F.B.I...Tracked down Old people...
------- Now a Staffer for a Maryland Senator, Democrat...A Man had , sex with another man...In The Senate hearing room...That decides Supreme Court nominees...The 9/11 hearings were held in that room...The Maryland Senator, Democrat...Said , he no longer works for the Senate...Trying to brush it under the rug...To bad the two men involved , streamed the sex act online...There is no question, this took place...-------- The question is will they be charged with trespassing, put in jail??? ...They had no reason , or allowed to use that hearing room...The staffer is already playing the , I'm a victim...The LEFT playbook, when they break the law...

--------2nd) ... President Biden...As he was going to his motorcade ...A reporter asked him..."Have you seen the polls , your doing horrible???"... Within a second of Biden answering, "Those were the wrong polls..."...BAMM/a crash...A drunk driver slammed into the motorcade...GOD just gave Biden HIS answer , for telling a lie...The weird thing was the Secret Service...When the crash happened...They were looking at the crash...Biden was walking , very open, not an agent within 10 feet of him...
------- Then a couple of agents came, helped Biden into the Car... That's scary...Forget the crash...A gunman could of killed Biden, that exposed(all though not as exposed as a Senate hearing room...)...What is going on with The Secret Service???... Cocaine in The White House...Sloppy protection all around...
------- As Biden was seeing bad polls...There was some Poll Dancing going on between 2 men in the Senate... Dancing on each other's polls...
... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Re: Biden,GOD , People getting it on in the Senate!!!

Postby Votanic on Tue Dec 19, 2023 4:38 am

According to Senator Max Miller, that Senate cum-dumster employee is also 'hardcore' into Freeing Palestine.
So adding 2 + 2 tells us saxi and ralf must know the guy intimately.

https://freebeacon.com/latest-news/max-miller-identifies-staffer-behind-anti-semitic-confrontation/
Captain Votanic

Postby 2dimes on Tue Dec 19, 2023 5:42 am

That's a 9.3 Vot. =D>

I would have scored it perfect if you had stuck the landing and wrote they "must know the guy in the biblical sense." Maybe that term is too dated for you young hip kids.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby Pack Rat on Tue Dec 19, 2023 11:54 am

ConfederateSS wrote:------1st)... People just walking through The Capitol, yes on January 6th...Are still being detained , not tried , just detained...For just walking through The Capitol, many just taking pictures...The F.B.I...Tracked down Old people...
------- Now a Staffer for a Maryland Senator, Democrat...A Man had , sex with another man...In The Senate hearing room...That decides Supreme Court nominees...The 9/11 hearings were held in that room...The Maryland Senator, Democrat...Said , he no longer works for the Senate...Trying to brush it under the rug...To bad the two men involved , streamed the sex act online...There is no question, this took place...-------- The question is will they be charged with trespassing, put in jail??? ...They had no reason , or allowed to use that hearing room...The staffer is already playing the , I'm a victim...The LEFT playbook, when they break the law...

--------2nd) ... President Biden...As he was going to his motorcade ...A reporter asked him..."Have you seen the polls , your doing horrible???"... Within a second of Biden answering, "Those were the wrong polls..."...BAMM/a crash...A drunk driver slammed into the motorcade...GOD just gave Biden HIS answer , for telling a lie...The weird thing was the Secret Service...When the crash happened...They were looking at the crash...Biden was walking , very open, not an agent within 10 feet of him...
------- Then a couple of agents came, helped Biden into the Car... That's scary...Forget the crash...A gunman could of killed Biden, that exposed(all though not as exposed as a Senate hearing room...)...What is going on with The Secret Service???... Cocaine in The White House...Sloppy protection all around...
------- As Biden was seeing bad polls...There was some Poll Dancing going on between 2 men in the Senate... Dancing on each other's polls...

...am I having an acid flashback? Reading ConfederateSS posts is quite trippy.
Lieutenant Pack Rat

Postby Votanic on Wed Dec 20, 2023 12:13 am

Pack Rat wrote:
ConfederateSS wrote:------1st)... People just walking through The Capitol, yes on January 6th...Are still being detained , not tried , just detained...For just walking through The Capitol, many just taking pictures...The F.B.I...Tracked down Old people...

...am I having an acid flashback? Reading ConfederateSS posts is quite trippy.

The more you read poetry the more you begin to comprehend the true compexity/simplicity of life.

Like that one about how Trump really did bring about Peace and prosperity... It is true, but if you don't like Trump you won't care about that. Better to have war: BLM/Ukraissia/Palrael, etc...

I'll admit this episode is rather risque... Staffers taking poles, Pollsters taking staffs, and Biden getting slammed (even more) senseless right in his own motorcade...

Think about it?! Think about the next Senator that has to sit at the corner seat in that room? And they will all fight over who has to sit there. I suppose they'll force some weak, junior congressman to sit in the buttboy spot... No matter how much cleaner and disinfectant is used, that particular seating area will always be known as the the bareback sodomy seat... From now until the end of time/Earth/U.S.A., whichever comes first.
Captain Votanic

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,