Conquer Club

Colorado makes a MAGA President, Godlike!!!

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Colorado makes a MAGA President, Godlike!!!

Postby ConfederateSS on Wed Dec 20, 2023 7:57 am

------- Everything Trump says comes true...The LEFT is out to take away your vote... Election Interference...
------- Every time The LEFT attacks Trump , it only makes him stronger... Colorado just kicked Trump off the Primary Ballot and Presidential ballot...2024 A.D...The U.S. Supreme Court will put an end to this attempt to stop Trump from running...Once and for all...5 states have already shot this down...As Soros , back claims in a number of states...The U.S. Supreme Court will end this ...
------- But Colorado played the ban card...Which just put The Crown on The MAGA KING, Trump is Godlike strong now... Americans don't like people, telling you, you can't vote...For who you want...
------- MLB moved an ALL STAR GAME...for made up voter suppression...(Even though Georgia had the largest voter turn out , the previous 2 elections... Before The LEFT made up sh*t...Woke sh*t , corporations trying to make their way, force Georgia's will...But Georgia would not bend to Woke sh*t...The saddest thing...Hank Aaron just past away...An Atlanta/Milwaukee Braves Legend...Was to be Honored at the All Star Game in Atlanta...That didn't mean Sh*t to MLB, their Woke made up Agenda...Who WON The WORLD SERIES That Year...THE ATLANTA BRAVES...IN YOUR WOKE AGENDA FACE MLB... =D> =D> =D> ...YOU COULDN'T MOVE THE WORLD SERIES FROM BEING PLAYED IN ATLANTA, GEORGIA :!: :!: :!: :lol: :lol: :lol:
... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Re: Colorado makes a MAGA President, Godlike!!!

Postby Pack Rat on Wed Dec 20, 2023 11:27 am

Poor snowflake.....

Trump is a insurrectionist/traitor!

The Republican Party needs to get rid of Trump and his band of fascist followers.
Lieutenant Pack Rat

Postby Dukasaur on Wed Dec 20, 2023 12:05 pm

It's just an acknowledgement that Trump belongs in the same bed as William Yancey, which was already obvious to most people.
ā€œā€ŽLife is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.ā€
ā€• Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby saxitoxin on Wed Dec 20, 2023 2:03 pm

Pack Rat wrote:The Republican Party needs to get rid of Trump and his band of fascist followers.

LOL - why?

That's like Indianapolis saying Denver needs to get rid of Nikola Jokic and replace him with the talented center on the Dubuque Central High School Girls' Basketball Team that almost qualified for the Iowa state playoffs this year.

You don't bench your star, no matter how much your opponent pleads.

Corporal saxitoxin

Postby mookiemcgee on Wed Dec 20, 2023 3:03 pm

Trump as Draymond Green and this actually works! He helps his team win, even if he gets suspended by the officials all the time for breaking the most basic rules of decency like punching people in the face while flailing wildly.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby Votanic on Wed Dec 20, 2023 4:47 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:Trump as Draymond Green and this actually works! He helps his team win, even if he gets suspended by the officials all the time for breaking the most basic rules of decency like punching people in the face while flailing wildly.

Violence will always be redeemed, for it possesses an honesty that words can never achieve (and only rarely even honestly try to).
Captain Votanic

Postby ConfederateSS on Wed Dec 20, 2023 11:12 pm

------Where did MLB move the All Star Game???... DENVER, COLORADO...Because people in Colorado love voter rights... :roll: :roll: :roll:

-------1st) There was nothing that said a STATE couldn't leave the Union, not until it was put in after The War Between The States...
-------2nd) Jefferson Davis was never charged with treason, insurrection...After the war, Lincoln welcomed The Confederates home... They are American...When Lincoln was assassinated... Jefferson Davis was caught(Wearing a dress, The Song of The C.S.A,"Dixie", The Alphabet gang should have him as their founder)...Davis was never charged with anything... Because there was no treason...The SOUTH had every right to succeed...Davis was detained , for 2 years (sound familiar, January 6th), when it was clear he had nothing to do with the assassination of Lincoln, he was released...
------- Lincoln welcomed everyone home, Andrew Johnson pardoned every Confederate on Christmas 1865 A.D...
------- This is where Biden should keep his mouth shut...Like when he went on , Do you want to be Abraham Lincoln???, or Jefferson Davis???(In front of Independence Hall)... Yesterday Biden slandered Trump, "No Question he is guilty.."...THERE WAS NO INSURRECTION!!!...It gets better...Davis was An American 3 times over...After Lincoln, Johnson...
------- Biden cast the deciding vote, to pass the bill giving Jefferson Davis his U.S. Citizenship back...Carter signed it into law(I don't know how many times Davis needs to become a U.S. American)...
--------Does the Colorado Supreme Court, know their HISTORY??? :!:
-------- COLORADO was the only Non-Southern State to Elect a Confederate Governor after The War Between The States...2...
-------- James B. Grant...20th Alabama...C.S.A...
-------- Charles S. Thomas... Georgia State Militia...C.S.A...
-------- In fact in the 1850's , Colorado was filling up with people coming from The SOUTH...

Postby Votanic on Wed Dec 20, 2023 11:37 pm

ConfederateSS wrote:------Where did MLB move the All Star Game???... DENVER, COLORADO...Because people in Colorado love voter rights... :roll: :roll: :roll:

-------1st) There was nothing that said a STATE couldn't leave the Union, not until it was put in after The War Between The States...
-------2nd) Jefferson Davis was never charged with treason, insurrection...After the war, Lincoln welcomed The Confederates home... They are American...When Lincoln was assassinated... Jefferson Davis was caught(Wearing a dress, The Song of The C.S.A,"Dixie", The Alphabet gang should have him as their founder)...Davis was never charged with anything... Because there was no treason...The SOUTH had every right to succeed...Davis was detained , for 2 years (sound familiar, January 6th), when it was clear he had nothing to do with the assassination of Lincoln, he was released...
------- Lincoln welcomed everyone home, Andrew Johnson pardoned every Confederate on Christmas 1865 A.D...
------- This is where Biden should keep his mouth shut...Like when he went on , Do you want to be Abraham Lincoln???, or Jefferson Davis???(In front of Independence Hall)... Yesterday Biden slandered Trump, "No Question he is guilty.."...THERE WAS NO INSURRECTION!!!...It gets better...Davis was An American 3 times over...After Lincoln, Johnson...
------- Biden cast the deciding vote, to pass the bill giving Jefferson Davis his U.S. Citizenship back...Carter signed it into law(I don't know how many times Davis needs to become a U.S. American)...

Indeed. All wise people now know to never join any club nor sign any contract that does not allow a ready avenue of secession or departure.

Though even the U.K. in the early 21st Century no less, did not fully appreciate their own independence until they came perilously close to signing it away forever in trap-like contract forged with a rogues gallery of former war enemies, now turned 'economic partners'.

In any case, it is one of the arch-ironies of history that the North (supposedly anti-slavery!) would not freely allow the South to depart from their own economically-motivated Prison of forced Statehood. Yes, it seems the North also required human bondage in order to supply the raw materials of cotton, sugar, and tobacco for their dark, satanic mills...
Captain Votanic

Postby ConfederateSS on Wed Dec 20, 2023 11:59 pm

------I thought you mean U.S.A. Slavery today in 2023 A.D...
------ Americans love all the stuff made by slaves...From China,Asia Africa, South America....
------ The U.S. company owned mines in Africa...Which minerals to make today's products...Guess who had a hand in China getting control of them...Hunter Biden (There is a thread I made about it...)...
----- African children working in those mines...China owns, makes stuff , and sends it to America :!: :!: :!:
----- Prostitution is slavery...I don't hear Americans complaining about Las Vegas,
Where it is allowed...Legal Slavery...
----- Biden's open borders, The Cartels are making Billions in Human Trafficking, Slavery...You can call it what you want, if it makes you feel better...
----- Not just girls in sex trade, slavery... American companies, love the cheap slave labor, mostly young
boys pouring in from Biden's open borders...These kids are sent places... Disappear...Into slavery...
------ YOU MEAN 21st century A.D....U.S.A. SLAVERY!!!...Right???...
------ You know who warned America this would happen with open borders... Donald Trump... Surprise!!!....He is the only one(well Musk is catching up)... Fighting for America...Not The Swamp, Dark Money, only in it for themselves....Biden, Democrats, Yes, Rhino Republicans too...That is the all hands on deck effort to Stop Trump...From Stopping them...As for China ,etc...I don't think anyone can stop them...It is to late...

Postby Votanic on Fri Dec 22, 2023 9:26 am

Dukasaur wrote:It's just an acknowledgement that Trump belongs in the same bed as William Yancey, which was already obvious to most people.

But is he a 'Yancey Doodle Dandy' or a 'Damn Yancey'?
Captain Votanic

Postby ConfederateSS on Fri Dec 22, 2023 1:28 pm

-------It just keeps getting better....
-------The so called article, when pertaining to Confederates....Passed in 1866 A.D, by the States in 1868 A.D....
------- But they soon realized it was stupid, or the Democrats wanted to regain power...The article was ratified...In 1872 A.D...Because they wanted to bring the country together...
------- In 1874 A.D....51 Confederates were elected to the U.S. House of Representatives... Including the Vice President of The Confederacy Alexander Stephens... Flipping the House...Back to the Democratic Party...
------- So much for Confederates not being able to hold U.S. Federal Office...After The War Between The States... :lol: :lol: :lol:
------- One Confederate was made Secretary of The Interior, and later A Supreme Court Justice.... :lol: :lol: :lol: ...Nice try Liberal Colorado....
------- Up coming U.S. Supreme Court ruling...On this matter, brought to waste America's time... Because The LEFT knows Trump is going to Destroy Biden , Like A Reagan , Mondale election...Ruling should be 9-0...But some members don't know what a women is...So 8-1 or 7-2... Ruling in Trump's favor, And America (The Constitution)...As the LEFT keeps going around The Constitution time and time again...Just like in The 2020 A.D. Election...The Reason America is where it is Today...
.... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
-------Like Today's America...A divided Country....
------- The Democrats kept/kicked Republican Abraham Lincoln off the Ballot for U.S. President, in 10 States... Causing The War Between The States...
------ Here they go again...They never learn...As The Democratic Party always trying to gain ultimate Supreme Power, Rule over America, Like Today's California...Where they not only talk Sh*t...But have passed a bill, where like Colorado, they will now eat and drink Sh*t... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Postby Pack Rat on Fri Dec 22, 2023 6:17 pm

Here you go again...you are absolutely filled with s....

Lieutenant Pack Rat

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Fri Dec 22, 2023 8:48 pm

Called it earlier. Didn't believe he could run with the bullshit he pulled and this is the result. People still act surprised like this wasn't coming. Take off the shades for a minute or two and realize you guys have been supporting a corporate billionaire that had ZERO interest in bettering the country.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Dec 22, 2023 9:04 pm

The Ruler of California -- and the ex-husband of Don Jr.'s mistress -- has just announced that disqualifying Trump from any ballot is Anti-Californian. And anyone who supports it is not a real Californian.

"In California, we defeat candidates at the polls. Everything else is a political distraction.ā€ His remarks threw cold water on numerous attempts by elected officials to seize on the Colorado decision.

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/12/2 ... t-00133152

So now Trump has on his side: 3 of 7 Colorado Supreme Court justices, the U.S. Supreme Court, and Absolute Ruler Newsom.

The Democrats have on their side this guy:
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Dec 22, 2023 9:07 pm

Dukasaur wrote:It's just an acknowledgement that Trump belongs in the same bed as William Yancey

I've been trying to get DDS in my bed but he always just pretends to consume the specially-prepared drinks I give him and then tosses them out when I'm not looking.

He doesn't think I know.

But I know.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby Votanic on Fri Dec 22, 2023 9:33 pm

saxitoxin wrote:The Ruler of California -- and the ex-husband of Don Jr.'s mistress -- has just announced that disqualifying Trump from any ballot is Anti-Californian. And anyone who supports it is not a real Californian.

"In California, we defeat candidates at the polls. Everything else is a political distraction.ā€ His remarks threw cold water on numerous attempts by elected officials to seize on the Colorado decision.

So now Trump has on his side: 3 of 7 Colorado Supreme Court justices, the U.S. Supreme Court, and Absolute Ruler Newsom.

It is actually, literally, true that if you do a search for 'Trump Trip' your first hits are about his foreign travels, while if you search for 'Biden Trip' you get accidental pratfalls.
Captain Votanic

Postby ConfederateSS on Fri Dec 22, 2023 11:33 pm

Votanic wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:The Ruler of California -- and the ex-husband of Don Jr.'s mistress -- has just announced that disqualifying Trump from any ballot is Anti-Californian. And anyone who supports it is not a real Californian.

It is actually, literally, true that if you do a search for 'Trump Trip' your first hits are about his foreign travels, while if you search for 'Biden Trip' you get accidental pratfalls.

-------He is President, I will defend him , when it isn't his fault...
------- Why The HELL was there a sand bag on stage near him???...Why not have him just run the obstacle corse , why he is at the Air Force Academy...I will give Biden that one...Out in the parking lot... Driving away, you can see Harris in a pick up...in the back, full of sand bags...
... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:) ....He tripped over a sand bag...a sand bag...

Postby Votanic on Fri Dec 22, 2023 11:49 pm

If you freeze this clip at Frame 1234 you can clearly see a second sandbag on the grassy knoll.
Captain Votanic

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Sat Dec 23, 2023 9:10 am

saxitoxin wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:It's just an acknowledgement that Trump belongs in the same bed as William Yancey

I've been trying to get DDS in my bed but he always just pretends to consume the specially-prepared drinks I give him and then tosses them out when I'm not looking.

He doesn't think I know.

But I know.

Will you be quiet?! This isn't the time or place!
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby Votanic on Sat Dec 23, 2023 12:50 pm

DirtyDishSoap wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:

He doesn't think I know.

But I know.

We are all trying to ignore this majorly awkward side-conversation...

Can somebody please post another Biden fall as an amusing distraction?
Captain Votanic

Postby saxitoxin on Sat Dec 23, 2023 1:08 pm

Votanic wrote:
DirtyDishSoap wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:

He doesn't think I know.

But I know.

I'm going with a classic.

Corporal saxitoxin

Postby Pack Rat on Sat Dec 23, 2023 1:51 pm

saxitoxin wrote:
Votanic wrote:
DirtyDishSoap wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:

He doesn't think I know.

But I know.

Do they make bicycle seats big enough for Trump?
Lieutenant Pack Rat

Postby Votanic on Sat Dec 23, 2023 1:53 pm

Pack Rat wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:
Votanic wrote:
DirtyDishSoap wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:

He doesn't think I know.

But I know.

Do they make bicycle seats big enough for Trump?

saxi, this begs for a repost of your turkey-cycle airt.
Captain Votanic

Postby pmac666 on Thu Dec 28, 2023 9:07 pm

Add Maine to the list.
No humpty trumpty on the ballot.

I just hope SCOTUS overrules that decissions, i want Tump on the ballot and i wanna see him lose again. And again. And again......im not getting tired of all that losing. And im sure they will remember who brought them there.
Major pmac666

Postby Votanic on Thu Dec 28, 2023 11:17 pm

pmac666 wrote:Add Maine to the list.
No humpty trumpty on the ballot.

I just hope SCOTUS overrules that decissions, i want Tump on the ballot and i wanna see him lose again. And again. And again......im not getting tired of all that losing. And im sure they will remember who brought them there.

So the Left continues to swiftly and unilaterally judiciate democracy out of the American system... Next, after it's gone, they will then yoga-contort the facts to blame the Republicans for its departure.
Captain Votanic

Next

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,