Conquer Club

Trump will rip apart the Constitution

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Trump will rip apart the Constitution

Postby Pack Rat on Tue Dec 26, 2023 11:36 am

...and let's not forget the kind words from Trump, about the American service members who made the ultimate sacrifice defending our freedoms.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/ar ... rs/615997/
Lieutenant Pack Rat

Postby jusplay4fun on Tue Dec 26, 2023 12:50 pm

pmac666 wrote:And not to forget.....

immigrants are "poisoning the blood of our country"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKPFjAh ... l=POLITICO

I have already addressed this issue.
JP4Fun

Sergeant 1st Class jusplay4fun

Postby jusplay4fun on Tue Dec 26, 2023 1:33 pm

pmac666 wrote:A little history for you.

1973: The US Department of Justice — under the Nixon administration, out of all administrations — sued the Trump Management Corporation for violating the Fair Housing Act.

First, none of "your history" addresses the issue of the supposed "insurrection."

Second, please cite your source.

Third, "your history" points out what an egotistical and prejudiced person Trump is. So I have addressed this too, basically. I do not think he should be President.
JP4Fun

Postby Votanic on Tue Dec 26, 2023 4:39 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:

1973: The US Department of Justice — under the Nixon administration, out of all administrations — sued the Trump Management Corporation for violating the Fair Housing Act.

First, none of "your history" addresses the issue of the supposed "insurrection."

Third, "your history" points out what an egotistical and prejudiced person Trump is. So I have addressed this too, basically. I do not think he should be President.

Y'know, a lot of people just feel like Trump made presidenting fun again.
After all, life on the U.S.A./Earth today is a lot like reality television*.

*More specifically, it is totally like television and kinda like reality.
Captain Votanic

Postby Pack Rat on Tue Dec 26, 2023 9:59 pm

Votanic wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:

Trump made the office of President a laughing stock to our Allies and to our enemies a joy.
Lieutenant Pack Rat

Postby Pack Rat on Tue Dec 26, 2023 10:02 pm

Lieutenant Pack Rat

Postby pmac666 on Tue Dec 26, 2023 10:09 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:

It wasnt to adress the insurrection, it was to adress Trumps racism, thought you would be able to figure that out for yourself.

And for sources theres google, do your own research, ya know.
Its all well documented cases, many we saw live on tv multiple times.
Major pmac666

Postby Votanic on Tue Dec 26, 2023 11:43 pm

More like a lot of cut-and-paste from you.
Say something original, or else just give the link to the Vox article you plagiarized.
Captain Votanic

Postby pmac666 on Tue Dec 26, 2023 11:52 pm

Votanic wrote:

Say something original, or else just give the link to the Vox article you plagiarized.

Hey if youre alarm bells dont ring at the vermin comment, for which theres a video, youre hopeless anyways.
Esp since youre so sensitive when it comes to Hitler. :lol:

Btw you could have verifyed about half of the cases, which are pretty much public knowledge (i know you dont live in our reality), while you wasted your time complaining here. If you were really interested......
Major pmac666

Postby saxitoxin on Wed Dec 27, 2023 12:40 am

pmac666 wrote:
Votanic wrote:

Hey if youre alarm bells dont ring at the vermin comment

So which group do you feel he unfairly called "vermin"?
    (a) Communists
    (b) Fascists
    (c) Thugs

We pledge to you that we will root out the communists, Marxists, fascists and the radical left thugs that live like vermin within the confines of our country that lie and steal and cheat on elections.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby ConfederateSS on Wed Dec 27, 2023 1:29 am

saxitoxin wrote:
pmac666 wrote:
Votanic wrote:

Hey if youre alarm bells dont ring at the vermin comment

So which group do you feel he unfairly called "vermin"?
    (a) Communists
    (b) Fascists
    (c) Thugs

We pledge to you that we will root out the communists, Marxists, fascists and the radical left thugs that live like vermin within the confines of our country that lie and steal and cheat on elections.

------- =D> =D> =D> ...To add to Saxi...
------- The Radical LEFT Democrat Party and their worker bees... Hollywood, Media, Social Media (But Musk brought one back to the side of Good :D ...)...
------- In war there is a step(which I think Hamas just took)...In which you show the enemy, just how far, bat sh*t crazy you are willing to go(doesn't matter , attacker or defender)...
------- Well in the 2020 A.D. Presidential Election...The Democrats played their best card, bat sh*t crazy card...They went there...They exposed just who they are...
------- Now, just think as they want total power, like always...If they would of sat back , let Trump have his 4 more years...They continued to attack him so what...As he tries to shut down the swamp, the exploitation of regular Americans/America by The LEFT(DNC)...
------ Let Trump win in 2020 A.D...Then he is done in 2024 A.D...they couldn't wait 4 more years...Trump would be closing out his Presidency next year...The LEFT really F*cked up...Next year it would of been Used Car Salesman Gov. Newsom vs VP Pence...Boom, Democrats take total control...But no, they had to Go Bat Sh*t Crazy on Trump...He is still standing between Them and Total Control...
-----Now they have been exposed...The Republicans might take the White House back for the next 20 years...(VP...Noem(SD)...maybe???, she has left Trump alone...But can she win in 2028 A.D...That is who Trump will look for, who can carry the 2028 A.D...Election, and beyond, for his VP pick... AMERICA 1st =D> =D> =D> :!: :!: :!:
------So Thank You Kindly Democrats/Radical LEFT nutjobs =D> =D> =D> ...You have done more for the Republican Party, than any Republican since Reagan... =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> ...You should of left Trump alone with his Victory in 2020 A.D... :lol: :lol: :lol:
... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby jusplay4fun on Wed Dec 27, 2023 3:53 am

pmac666 wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:

It wasnt to adress the insurrection, it was to adress Trumps racism, thought you would be able to figure that out for yourself.

And for sources theres google, do your own research, ya know.
Its all well documented cases, many we saw live on tv multiple times.

You did not state who "you" is.

Someone brighter and more motivated than me figured out your source, pmac. I knew you did not put ALL that together yourself. If one has confidence in one's source, one would have posted that. Don't be so lazy, pmac.

And, btw, I am not interested in your obfuscation to go figure out your source, but I am glad that Vot figured it out; THANKS, Vot.

A little history of Gaza:

The Gaza Strip was under Egyptian military rule from 1949 to 1956 and again from 1957 to 1967. From the beginning, the area’s chief economic and social problem was the presence of large numbers of Palestinian Arab refugees living in extreme poverty in squalid camps. The Egyptian government did not consider the area part of Egypt and did not allow the refugees to become Egyptian citizens or to migrate to Egypt or to other Arab countries where they might be integrated into the population. Israel did not allow them to return to their former homes or to receive compensation for their loss of property. The refugees were maintained largely through the aid of the UNRWA. Many of the younger refugees became fedayeen (Arab guerrillas operating against Israel); their attacks on Israel were one of the causes precipitating the Sinai campaign during the Suez Crisis of 1956, when the strip was taken by Israel. The strip reverted to Egyptian control in 1957 following strong international pressures on Israel.

https://www.britannica.com/place/Gaza-Strip

The people in Gaza were wanted by no one (Israel nor Egypt). The squalid living condition became a reason for so many to oppose Israel and is a major contributor to the current conflict between Hamas and Israel today.

If the Jews/Hebrews were to settle in land they consider their homeland, they were bound to displace those who lived there already. This is not new and has been going on since ancient times. Not surprisingly, the movement of a large number of persons led to conflict.

The following is from the Book of Numbers, Chapter 21 (in the Bible):
Defeat of Sihon and Og
21 Israel sent messengers to say to Sihon king of the Amorites:
22 “Let us pass through your country. We will not turn aside into any field or vineyard, or drink water from any well. We will travel along the King’s Highway until we have passed through your territory.”
23 But Sihon would not let Israel pass through his territory. He mustered his entire army and marched out into the wilderness against Israel. When he reached Jahaz, he fought with Israel. 24 Israel, however, put him to the sword and took over his land from the Arnon to the Jabbok, but only as far as the Ammonites, because their border was fortified. 25 Israel captured all the cities of the Amorites and occupied them, including Heshbon and all its surrounding settlements. 26 Heshbon was the city of Sihon king of the Amorites, who had fought against the former king of Moab and had taken from him all his land as far as the Arnon.

So, not surprisingly, conflict is not new to this land.

I do not know the solution to the "Palestinian Problem" and the PLO did not figure that out. I am sure that is why Hamas was elected to power in Gaza. As I said earlier, Hamas, once they got elected, has not bothered to hold another election. They apparently do not have a good answer either. Hamas seems to derive their power and their existence to oppose and fight Israel ONLY. THAT is not a permanent solution to a peaceful co-existence.

One of the key steps to solve the Palestinian Problem is to grant those who live in Gaza a chance to be economically successful, to get themselves out of poverty. (The US tried that with the "Great Society" under President Johnson. The US has NOT be successful with those financial and social programs.) Another key is to work toward an state (country) for those in Gaza. A political solution will involve and economic and social components. The Palestinian Problem has no easy solution.

Here are two links to the recent history of Gaza:

https://remix.aljazeera.com/aje/PalestineRemix/timeline_main.html

I am surprised that there is no mention of the election of Hamas in the Gaza (above).

https://abcnews.go.com/International/timeline-long-history-israeli-palestinian-conflict/story?id=103875134

The above (ABC News) Source does mention the election of Hamas:

The following year, Hamas won an election to control the Gaza Strip, kicking out representatives of the PLO. The armed takeover of Gaza by Hamas in 2007 prompted Israel to impose a blockade on Gaza.
JP4Fun

Postby pmac666 on Wed Dec 27, 2023 10:04 am

Ofc i didnt put it together myself, i dont have that big of a brain.
But as said, if anyone doesnt know about those instances isnt living in reality and it should be easy to verify if ones really interested.
But the funny thing is, no one seems to be interested who supposedly doesnt know. And i can tell you why.
Cause his base knows exactly that hes a racist, thats one of his biggest selling points. Thats why they vote for him.
Otherwise we wouldnt play those silly sources games.

And the rest doesnt belong to that thread. lol
Major pmac666

Postby pmac666 on Wed Dec 27, 2023 1:41 pm

You know what i did when magats accused old Joe of being a racist for the first time cause of a speech he held some time in the 80s?

Didnt ask for sources, went straight to my google machine, checked it and found out the he was just quoting someone else, so i could put that to rest.

That whole process took me about 25 seconds, maybe 30.

The posts you craft complaining about missing sources about instances that are public known takes you about 5 minutes each.

Let that sink in.

Willful ignorance is the term i think.
Major pmac666

Postby jusplay4fun on Tue Jan 02, 2024 3:09 am

Pack Rat wrote:
Votanic wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:

Trump made the office of President a laughing stock to our Allies and to our enemies a joy.

And what does Biden do? Prove how old, incompetent, stupid, feeble and pathetic he is? lol..!
JP4Fun

Postby jusplay4fun on Tue Jan 02, 2024 3:16 am

pmac666 wrote:You know what i did when magats accused old Joe of being a racist for the first time cause of a speech he held some time in the 80s?

Didnt ask for sources, went straight to my google machine, checked it and found out the he was just quoting someone else, so i could put that to rest.

The posts you craft complaining about missing sources about instances that are public known takes you about 5 minutes each.

Let that sink in.

“If you don’t vote for me, you’re not black.” Biden. Tell me that ain’t racist. Biden is incompetent, too old, too feeble, and pathetic. He should not be President. Obvious. Period.

If you want to debate, show your sources; support your points with evidence. Your points are not obvious nor true, as you allege.

Who is showing his ignorance? And biases?
JP4Fun

Postby Pack Rat on Tue Jan 02, 2024 12:06 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:
pmac666 wrote:You know what i did when magats accused old Joe of being a racist for the first time cause of a speech he held some time in the 80s?

Let that sink in.

“If you don’t vote for me, you’re not black.” Biden. Tell me that ain’t racist. Biden is incompetent, too old, too feeble, and pathetic. He should not be President. Obvious. Period.

If you want to debate, show your sources; support your points with evidence. Your points are not obvious nor true, as you allege.

Funny how you call others ignorant, biased and liars...you can't even express your views in your own words. You throw out a word salad and claim you are right and everyone else is a liar and/or ignorant.

It must be horrible to be a genius among morons.
Lieutenant Pack Rat

Postby jusplay4fun on Tue Jan 02, 2024 1:08 pm

Pack Rat wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:

Let that sink in.

Funny how you call others ignorant, biased and liars...you can't even express your views in your own words. You throw out a word salad and claim you are right and everyone else is a liar and/or ignorant.

Is this your best response? How pathetic; please show more thought.
JP4Fun

Postby Pack Rat on Tue Jan 02, 2024 3:14 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:
Pack Rat wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:

Let that sink in.

Is this your best response? How pathetic; please show more thought.

...says the guy who thinks Jan. 6th was not an attempt to undermine an election with Trump sitting on his fat ass rooting for the insurrectionists.
Lieutenant Pack Rat

Postby pmac666 on Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:06 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:

Let that sink in.

Really, you think that makes him a racist and he should not be president?
Im not sure if you thought that through. :lol:
Major pmac666

Postby Votanic on Tue Jan 02, 2024 11:34 pm

pmac666 wrote:Really, you think that makes him a racist and he should not be president?
Im not sure if you thought that through. :lol:

No, he means the actual definition of the word 'racism'.
Not your politically customized interpretation that ignores certain kinds of racism that is directed from and towards certain races that you favor or not.

...and yes, (spoiler alert) that is inarguably racist.
Captain Votanic

Postby pmac666 on Tue Jan 02, 2024 11:45 pm

Its so incredibly funny to frame Joe as a racist by one sentence he said (funnily the black folks i saw werent nowhere as enraged as those white alpha dudes of the maga kind) while completly ignoring Trumps myriads of racist fallouts. :lol:
Ofc you can do that but it also tells the whole story.
Major pmac666

Postby mookiemcgee on Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:24 am

Are you sure that's a Trump quote? I'd always thought that was a Hitler quote...
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby pmac666 on Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:34 am

mookiemcgee wrote:

Are you sure that's a Trump quote? I'd always thought that was a Hitler quote...

Cant be, he said he never read mein kampf and we know he never lies.
He probably just has that natural talent.....
Major pmac666

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,