Conquer Club

Time to play...Who visited Child Rape Island???...

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Time to play...Who visited Child Rape Island???...

Postby ConfederateSS on Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:51 pm

-------Time to play...Who visited Child Rape Island???...(Or Dick "Dirt Bag" Durbin 's , hot vacation spot).......

-----For years The F.B.I./other parts of government...Have kept Jeffrey Epstein's Island visitors lock up...Most recently, The most out spoken...The one who would not release the Island log of visitors...Ohio/Illinois (D) Senator Dick Durbin...I wonder why... ;) ;) ;) ;) ...
----- A judge ordered The Island list to be released, at the beginning of next year...Some will have the black lines across them...More has to be released....Flight logs, lab tops , computers, security footage...etc...etc...Why keep the dead scum's secrets???...Who are they Protecting???.....Time to play...Who will you choose???... We already know , Bill Clinton, Bill Gates, maybe you had to be named Bill...Which Bill killed Epstein, to shut him up???
... ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Last edited by ConfederateSS on Fri Dec 22, 2023 11:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Re: Time to play...Who visited Child Rape Island!!!

Postby ConfederateSS on Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:56 pm

------I have 3 guesses, Dick Durbin (sounds dirty), he is going out of his way, to hold back info...But my choices are:
-------1) Joseph Biden...
------- 2) John Kerry...
------- 3) Mitt Romney...
------ We will find out In January, court ordered...
... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

Re: Time to play...Who visited Child Rape Island???...

Postby mookiemcgee on Fri Dec 22, 2023 3:13 am

This isn't a list of 'who visited Child Rape Island', or 'who flew on his jet' or 'who his clients were'...It's just a list of people who were mentioned in any court documents. It's mostly names of victims, witnesses and Epstein direct employees. Of the 150 or so names, 13 asked for them names to be withheld, Judge decided only 3 names will be withheld. It's fun to speculate, but more than likely the three withheld names will be victims or witness' that were/are minors.

Sorry to burst your bubble, I'd be excited too if it was a client list, or a list Epstein himself had written out or something along those lines. You can keep your hopes up if you want, but this is most likely going to be a deeply disappointing non-event.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby Votanic on Fri Dec 22, 2023 8:15 am

Gosh, all those powerful men were raped as children...
Their pursuit of money and power must be a desperate attempt to heal their traumatized 'inner' child.

Of course, the island is probably better nick-named Billionaire Island, and while there, I expect the visiting billionaires displayed a wide variety of sexual orientations and kinks, similar to the general population, but with higher production values.
Last edited by Votanic on Fri Dec 22, 2023 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Captain Votanic

Postby ConfederateSS on Fri Dec 22, 2023 2:15 pm

Votanic wrote:Gosh, all those powerful men were raped as children...
Their pursuit of money and power must be a desperate attempt to heal their traumatized 'inner' child...

------How, by having sex with under age girls???... Traumatizing them :!: :!: :!:
------- You see it, all the time with Creepy Joe Biden(runs in the family with Hunter)...I suppose as the camera is on Biden every minute as Prez...Biden is checking young girl's hair, as he sniffs them...You see the creeped out look on the girls' faces...The Parents wont say anything, because he is President...What if a father punched Biden in the face, because Biden touched his daughter...What is Secret Service supposed to do???...Get mad at a father protecting his daughter from a sick old freak...

Postby mookiemcgee on Fri Dec 22, 2023 2:41 pm

ConfederateSS wrote:
Their pursuit of money and power must be a desperate attempt to heal their traumatized 'inner' child...

------How, by having sex with under age girls???... Traumatizing them :!: :!: :!:
------- You see it, all the time with Creepy Joe Biden(runs in the family with Hunter)...I suppose as the camera is on Biden every minute as Prez...Biden is checking young girl's hair, as he sniffs them...You see the creeped out look on the girls' faces...The Parents wont say anything, because he is President...What if a father punched Biden in the face, because Biden touched his daughter...What is Secret Service supposed to do???...Get mad at a father protecting his daughter from a sick old freak...

"If Ivanka weren't my daughter I'd be dating her" - Insurrectionist Donald J Trump
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Dec 22, 2023 2:43 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:I'd be excited too if it was a client list

So you can ask them what island they're using now?

Typical California cryptobro.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby mookiemcgee on Fri Dec 22, 2023 2:49 pm

saxitoxin wrote:

Some underground bunker being built in Hawaii is what I'm hearing in my telegram rooms
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Dec 22, 2023 2:58 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:

Some underground bunker being built in Hawaii is what I'm hearing in my telegram rooms

It's in Kiribati, dumbass
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Dec 22, 2023 3:00 pm

Please ignore my last post. That was supposed to be a DM to mcg.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby mookiemcgee on Fri Dec 22, 2023 3:47 pm

saxitoxin wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:

It's in Kiribati, dumbass

Someone should really make a 'Epstein Island' CC map... I've never heard of Kiribati, but kinda sounds like something from the Pot Mosbi Map.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby Pack Rat on Fri Dec 22, 2023 6:15 pm

ConfederateSS wrote:-------Time to play...Who visited Child Rape Island???...(Or Dick "Dirt Bag" Durbin 's , hot vacation spot).......

-----For years The F.B.I./other parts of government...Have kept Jeffrey Epstein's Island visitors lock up...Most recently, The most out spoken...The one who would not release the Island log of visitors...Ohio (D) Senator Dick Durbin...I wonder why... ;) ;) ;) ;) ...
----- A judge ordered The Island list to be released, at the beginning of next year...Some will have the black lines across them...More has to be released....Flight logs, lab tops , computers, security footage...etc...etc...Why keep the dead scum's secrets???...Who are they Protecting???.....Time to play...Who will you choose???... We already know , Bill Clinton, Bill Gates, maybe you had to be named Bill...Which Bill killed Epstein, to shut him up???

Your sources please?

Since when is Senator Dick Durbin serving Ohio? He's been living in Illinois for decades.

Your posts are just full of s.......

Lieutenant Pack Rat

Postby Votanic on Fri Dec 22, 2023 9:48 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:
ConfederateSS wrote:

"If Ivanka weren't my daughter I'd be dating her" - Insurrectionist Donald J Trump

But she is his daughter so this is a non-issue.
They even did some DNA and blood tests, just to explore the possibility...
and it turns out she is definitely his daughter (N.B.: She does have his chin.), therefore they both mutually decided to forgo any dating.
Besides the issue of consanguinity, it was also determined that such behavior would be considered disrespectful to both of their respective marriages (Trump = Marriage Sanctity).
So once again, it's the libs just trying to fabricate an issue out of what is definitely and completely a non-issue.
Captain Votanic

Postby mookiemcgee on Fri Dec 22, 2023 10:53 pm

Votanic wrote:Trump = Marriage Sanctity

*Stormy Daniels enters the chat*
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby Votanic on Fri Dec 22, 2023 11:03 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:

Due to puritanical America's anti-bigamy (anti-Mormon, anti-Islam) laws, Stormy can only be considered Donald's Spiritual Wife... but I'm sure God approves.
Captain Votanic

Postby ConfederateSS on Fri Dec 22, 2023 11:13 pm

Pack Rat wrote:
ConfederateSS wrote:-------Time to play...Who visited Child Rape Island???...(Or Dick "Dirt Bag" Durbin 's , hot vacation spot).......

-----For years The F.B.I./other parts of government...Have kept Jeffrey Epstein's Island visitors lock up...Most recently, The most out spoken...The one who would not release the Island log of visitors...Ohio/Illinois (D) Senator Dick Durbin...I wonder why... ;) ;) ;) ;) ...

Your sources please?

Since when is Senator Dick Durbin serving Ohio? He's been living in Illinois for decades.

Your posts ARE AWESOME :!: =D> =D> =D>

------Thank You Kindly, ...FIXED/Sorta ;) ...To be fair....I get Him and Dirt Bag...Rep. (R) Jim Jordon...confused all the time...... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

Postby Dukasaur on Sat Dec 23, 2023 12:46 am

mookiemcgee wrote:

Quick! Grab 'er by the pussy!
ā€œā€ŽLife is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.ā€
ā€• Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby bigtoughralf on Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:10 am

mookiemcgee wrote:Someone should really make a 'Epstein Island' CC map...

There already are maps of the Senate and New York, check the library.

https://www.unicef.org.uk/donate/children-in-gaza-crisis-appeal/

https://www.savethechildren.org.uk/how-you-can-help/emergencies/gaza-crisis
Lieutenant bigtoughralf

Postby Votanic on Sat Dec 23, 2023 12:46 pm

bigtoughralf wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:Someone should really make a 'Epstein Island' CC map...

There already are maps of the Senate and New York, check the library.

Y'know, players really should use the game chat to up the RPG element of CC.

For example: "Prince Andrew is in town staying at the Ritz-Carlton. Successfully attack Midtown to invite him to your dungeon party".
Captain Votanic

Postby pmac666 on Sun Dec 24, 2023 9:38 pm

The maga brain gymnastics will be on an olympic level should Trump be on that list. :lol:
Major pmac666

Postby ConfederateSS on Mon Dec 25, 2023 1:09 am

pmac666 wrote:The maga brain gymnastics will be on an olympic level should Trump be on that list. :lol:

-----Well, Unlike others(Bill Gates who bought his wife , after having his own wife beautiful contest)...Trump can get an actual MODEL to marry him...
----- That and he would never fly on the Lolita Express...They don't have toilets made of gold, I believe Trump One also has golden seat belt holders(clips)... :D

Postby pmac666 on Mon Dec 25, 2023 1:10 am

ConfederateSS wrote:
pmac666 wrote:The maga brain gymnastics will be on an olympic level should Trump be on that list. :lol:

-----Well, Unlike others(Bill Gates who bought his wife , after having his own wife beautiful contest)...Trump can get an actual MODEL to marry him...
----- That and he would never fly on the Lolita Express...They don't have toilets made of gold, I believe Trump One also has golden seat belt holders(clips)... :D

Looks like its beginning already. But i cant say for sure cause i refuse to read your nonsense. :lol:
Major pmac666

Postby ConfederateSS on Mon Dec 25, 2023 1:16 am

pmac666 wrote:
ConfederateSS wrote:

Looks like its beginning already. But i cant say for sure cause i refuse to read your nonsense. :lol:

------You just need to hit the translation app.... On you phone...Siri will take it from there... ;) ... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

Postby 2dimes on Mon Dec 25, 2023 1:19 am

You should at least skim it. Parts are, "GOLD".
Corporal 2dimes

Postby GaryDenton on Mon Dec 25, 2023 1:22 am

Trump is all over the lists of plane flights and visits.

Here are some newer connections revealed so far.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/article/who-are-the-newly-revealed-jeffrey-epstein-associates.html
{--- <<<< Vote Blue

Republicans are puppy killers.
Corporal GaryDenton

Next

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,