Conquer Club

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2024 A.D.!!!

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2024 A.D.!!!

Postby ConfederateSS on Sun Dec 31, 2023 3:22 pm

------- HAPPY NEW YEAR 2024 A.D. :!: =D> =D> =D> ...
----------The New Year is here, never fear...Down under they are already Partying and Having Fun...We will catch up soon...I'm already doing my part... ;) ...
------- As COVID slips into the background, The World is exploding in war again...
------- May GOD show and guide Mankind back to Peace in 2024 A.D...GOD BLESS EVERYONE, and HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY NEW YEAR, Starting January 2nd, it could turn bumpy around the corner...
... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR 2024 A.D.!!!

Postby Pack Rat on Sun Dec 31, 2023 3:57 pm

ConfederateSS wrote:------- HAPPY NEW YEAR 2024 A.D. :!: =D> =D> =D> ...
----------The New Year is here, never fear...Down under they are already Partying and Having Fun...We will catch up soon...I'm already doing my part... ;) ...
------- As COVID slips into the background, The World is exploding in war again...
------- May GOD show and guide Mankind back to Peace in 2024 A.D...GOD BLESS EVERYONE, and HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY NEW YEAR, Starting January 2nd, it could turn bumpy around the corner...

....says the guy who paints half of America as enemies
Lieutenant Pack Rat

Postby HitRed on Sun Dec 31, 2023 4:18 pm

Going to New Years Eve Mass today. Thanks for all the gifts, blessings and graces Lord.

O:)
Captain HitRed

Postby ConfederateSS on Sun Dec 31, 2023 6:06 pm

Pack Rat wrote:

------No , I'm just a messenger...Take the events at face value or don't...
------- I think it is Hilarious, "Manifest Destiny" :lol: :lol: :lol: ...Wouldn't bother me if The USA burned from sea to shining sea...I have no respect for a country that spits on it's WARRIORS...

Postby Pack Rat on Mon Jan 01, 2024 10:28 am

ConfederateSS wrote:
Pack Rat wrote:

------No , I'm just a messenger...Take the events at face value or don't...
------- I think it is Hilarious, "Manifest Destiny" :lol: :lol: :lol: ...Wouldn't bother me if The USA burned from sea to shining sea...I have no respect for a country that spits on it's WARRIORS...

ConfederateSS wrote:
Pack Rat wrote:

So.....you must be talking about the way traitor Trump openly spits on those who fought and died for this country?

Lieutenant Pack Rat

Postby Pack Rat on Mon Jan 01, 2024 10:31 am

ConfederateSS supports this scum

Lieutenant Pack Rat

Postby Pack Rat on Mon Jan 01, 2024 10:37 am

You must love watching this country burn from coast to coast, as long as traitor Trump is waving the burning torch.

Really ConfederateSS, are you a Russian troll? Or, just your ordinary mindless cult follower?
Lieutenant Pack Rat

Postby Votanic on Mon Jan 01, 2024 1:20 pm

Pack Rat wrote:

You must love watching this country burn from coast to coast, as long as traitor Trump is waving the burning torch.

Really ConfederateSS, are you a Russian troll? Or, just your ordinary mindless cult follower?

So you prefer sympathizing but not agreeing... sounds like sheer fakeness to me...
Captain Votanic

Postby Votanic on Mon Jan 01, 2024 1:22 pm

Pack Rat wrote:

Says the headless guy (?) who paints the other half as enemies...

Or in fake language: "as friends-to-be, as soon as they are indoctrinated in how to think right... er, left?"
Captain Votanic

Postby Pack Rat on Mon Jan 01, 2024 1:45 pm

Votanic, your silliness is now bleeding through all your posts now. You went from being sensible with a twist of humor to outright ridiculous.
Lieutenant Pack Rat

Postby Votanic on Mon Jan 01, 2024 2:15 pm

Pack Rat wrote:Votanic, your silliness is now bleeding through all your posts now. You went from being sensible with a twist of humor to outright ridiculous.

Ugh... right back at ya, you silly ol' lib.
Captain Votanic

Postby ConfederateSS on Mon Jan 01, 2024 9:49 pm

------ Actually Packy Rodent...
------- My family fought a few times against The USA...For The USA since The Spanish / American War...To Vietnam...But scum like you, Yelled Murderer, Threw eggs , tomatoes, spit on my Father coming home from Vietnam...I watched as he stayed focused on us, never looked their way...The car ride home was the only time I seen disappointment for America on his face...I , however will NEVER FORGET...The Commie Pinko Hippie , LEFT preaching scum like you...Or protect you by serving America...
------- If America burns, The LEFT burns with it...I can live with that...Well deserved =D> ...The 1st Amendment grants free speech...One can yell murderer, hold signs...But when one crosses someone else's civil rights(especially someone fighting for America, while the college brainwashed, others have time to hang out and hurt those fighting for America)... Throwing, spitting... Don't hide behind the 1st Amendment...You are breaking the law...

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,