Conquer Club

Police investigate virtual sexual assaults

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Police investigate virtual sexual assaults

Postby bigtoughralf on Tue Jan 02, 2024 5:17 pm

It's calling time for digital perverts, as police announce that molesting someone's digital avatar is potentially a FELONY:

Police are investigating a virtual sexual assault of a girl's avatar, the chair of the Association of Police and Crime Commissioners has said.

The virtual incident did not result in physical harm but caused "psychological trauma", the Daily Mail has reported a source as saying.

Ian Critchley of the National Police Chiefs' Council (NPCC) wrote that the metaverse - a collective name given to a range of virtual 3D spaces and technologies - had created a "gateway for predators to commit horrific crimes against children, crimes we know have lifelong impacts both emotionally and mentally".

In 2022, researcher Nina Jane Patel revealed she was abused in a virtual world operated by Meta called Horizon Venues (now part of Horizon Worlds), likening it to sexual assault.

Recalling the experience, Ms Patel told the same programme that she was "surrounded by three to four male-sounding and male-representing avatars, who started sexually harassing me in a verbal sense and then sexually assaulting my avatar".

She said they had used misogynistic language and "continued to touch my avatar in a way that can only be described as a sexual assault of my avatar".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-67865327

https://www.unicef.org.uk/donate/children-in-gaza-crisis-appeal/

https://www.savethechildren.org.uk/how-you-can-help/emergencies/gaza-crisis
Lieutenant bigtoughralf

Re: Police investigate virtual sexual assaults

Postby bigtoughralf on Tue Jan 02, 2024 5:19 pm

Conquer Club Creeps beware: I will shortly be looking back through the archives and compiling evidence of all those who have potentially committed verbal digital sexual molestations of ex-CC member Mrs WDK, who this forum's members openly admit was a source of extreme lust for them for many years before she sadly and worryingly vanished.

Any perpetrators will be brought to justice.
Last edited by bigtoughralf on Tue Jan 02, 2024 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lieutenant bigtoughralf

Postby saxitoxin on Tue Jan 02, 2024 5:22 pm

Whatever happened to the good old days when we used to be able to just molest people directly? Glad the police are cracking down on this.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Tue Jan 02, 2024 5:24 pm

CC's Most Molestable List:
1. Mrswdk
2. Army of God

CC's Biggest Molester List:
1. Mrswdk
2. xeno
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby Votanic on Tue Jan 02, 2024 5:55 pm

saxitoxin wrote:CC's Most Molestable List:
1. Mrswdk
2. Army of God

CC's Biggest Molester List:
1. Mrswdk
2. xeno

Going by this, the once-unforeseen possibility of auto-molestation now looms as a potential action.
Lieutenant Votanic

Postby 2dimes on Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:52 am

bigtoughralf wrote:Conquer Club Creeps beware: I will shortly be looking back through the archives and compiling evidence

The "archives" are unsearchable, because of the Forum being erased, then improperly and only partially recovered in the event "not caused by Thorthoth."
Corporal 2dimes

Postby Lonous on Thu Jan 04, 2024 8:16 am

When they legalize all drugs and legislate whatever people decide to pretend they are for the week, lunacy allows all things.

DISCLAIMER: No pixels were harmed in the creation of this post.
Major Lonous

Re:

Postby bigtoughralf on Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:00 pm

2dimes wrote:
bigtoughralf wrote:Conquer Club Creeps beware: I will shortly be looking back through the archives and compiling evidence

The "archives" are unsearchable, because of the Forum being erased, then improperly and only partially recovered in the event "not caused by Thorthoth."

If I have to search manually then so be it. Forum inoperability cannot be allowed to block sexual justice.

Lieutenant bigtoughralf

Re:

Postby Votanic on Thu Jan 04, 2024 3:38 pm

2dimes wrote:

What is the 'the event "not caused by Thorthoth"'?
It sounds ominous, like 'The AI Singularity' or 'Terminal Entropy'.
Lieutenant Votanic

Postby mookiemcgee on Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:20 pm

Thortoth was a troll who tried successfully to crash the forum, I think mostly through necrobumping threads from 2006 constantly. Given this site probably hasn't been profitable in 10+ years, the servers were probably from 2006 also. (this is all me guessing, others may have actual first hand knowledge with more details).

Post 'not caused by thortoth' even the forum search function hasn't worked very well, and I don't think it works at all for things more than a few years old.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby Votanic on Thu Jan 04, 2024 8:55 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:Thortoth was a troll who tried successfully to crash the forum, I think mostly through necrobumping threads from 2006 constantly. Given this site probably hasn't been profitable in 10+ years, the servers were probably from 2006 also. (this is all me guessing, others may have actual first hand knowledge with more details).

Post 'not caused by thortoth' even the forum search function hasn't worked very well, and I don't think it works at all for things more than a few years old.

How did he crash the Forum? Did he work for CC or hack the site? I did a bit of Forum research. There actually seems to be more old threads about Thorthoth (or Thorthot?) than by him. Maybe his posts were from before 'the event'? Okay, I did find some posts by him too... but nothing is clear.

Ooh, this one has mrswdk in it:
NomadPatriot wrote:
mrswdk wrote:
NomadPatriot wrote:go right ahead & elevate me up onto that pedestal ..

Hopefully that's the first and last time someone describes being compared to ThorThot as 'being put on a pedestal'.

seems a lot of people are obsessed with him..
the mental damage he inflicted on these members seems burned in..
Lieutenant Votanic

Postby mookiemcgee on Thu Jan 04, 2024 10:36 pm

Votanic wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:Thortoth was a troll who tried successfully to crash the forum, I think mostly through necrobumping threads from 2006 constantly. Given this site probably hasn't been profitable in 10+ years, the servers were probably from 2006 also. (this is all me guessing, others may have actual first hand knowledge with more details).

How did he crash the Forum? Did he work for CC or hack the site? I did a bit of Forum research. There actually seems to be more old threads about Thorthoth (or Thorthot?) than by him. Maybe his posts were from before 'the event'? Okay, I did find some posts by him too... but nothing is clear.

Ooh, this one has mrswdk in it:
NomadPatriot wrote:
mrswdk wrote:
NomadPatriot wrote:go right ahead & elevate me up onto that pedestal ..

Hopefully that's the first and last time someone describes being compared to ThorThot as 'being put on a pedestal'.

seems a lot of people are obsessed with him..
the mental damage he inflicted on these members seems burned in..

No clue of the details, but i think it was something more akin to a DNS attack on 20 year old website. Maybe someone who actually works/volunteers for the site can provide more info. I do remember a period right before 'the purge' (this sounds cooler than 'the event') where I'd check CC and there would be like 60 threads no one had posted in for 15 years all with new comments from thortoth. Maybe these were deleted or lost in 'the purge'

If you used the 'search' function as part of your 'research' you may have missed the part where 'the purge' aftermath is basically the search function doesn't work correctly, especially for anything over a few years old.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby saxitoxin on Thu Jan 04, 2024 11:10 pm

It was like Thortoth kept necrobumping threads and then someone deleted every thread older than like three months and then saxi had an absolute HISSY FIT which caused everyone to stress out; as a result, people started pointing fingers and blaming someone (IDK who - Thortoth?) but then Metsfanmax said he did it and everyone was like "oh okay, that's fine then" because people liked Mets more or less, and then the threads were recovered from a backup or something, but exist in some sort-of semi-searchable zombie state.

So, it turned out it was all for the best after all because now Ralf's quest is foiled.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby mookiemcgee on Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:35 am

I knew someone had more backstory, i think mrsdyke account was actually banned around the same time so maybe it was them.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby Votanic on Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:40 am

mookiemcgee wrote:I knew someone had more backstory, i think mrsdyke account was actually banned around the same time so maybe it was them.

Some social historian should uncover and write up the history of Conquer Club. It would make a sweeping 'generational' epic on par with Roots or The Lord of the Rings.
Lieutenant Votanic

Postby 2dimes on Wed Jan 24, 2024 9:52 am

So has anyone, cough-armyofgod-cough been arrested or detained because Mrswdk cat-fished them?

Still wondering where in China south west DK is.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby KoolBak on Wed Jan 24, 2024 10:43 am

Speaking of s assauts and old members...

Dugcarr was my fave. Funny, the search function brings up lots of threads about him back in '06 but nothing BY him....

Oh, Duggy, I miss you.
"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."

Neil Young....Like An Inca

AND:
riskllama wrote:Koolbak wins this thread.
Sergeant 1st Class KoolBak

Postby Votanic on Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:23 pm

KoolBak wrote:Speaking of s assauts and old members...

Dugcarr was my fave. Funny, the search function brings up lots of threads about him back in '06 but nothing BY him....

Oh, Duggy, I miss you.

I found him. You didn't search for his correct name. It's dugcarr1

Here is a sample. He's musing enough, I should say.
by dugcarr1 on 22 Jul 2006, 17:36
jeffbroomhead,,,,,besides crying about me leaving u negitive feedback and using foul langauge and giving your moms a cincinatti bowtie, u think u may be uptight about being a virgin homosexual that only gives handjobs and is a feltcher with old men as well?
-----------------------------
if itll make u feel better ill let u come over and run your teeth across my asshole if youd like?

untill then shut the f*ck up, and maybe ask twill to start a PG risk game section for all u little cry baby pussies that still live there moms and never leave the house because they may hear a swear word outside,

peace out shit brick!
Lieutenant Votanic

Postby 2dimes on Wed Jan 24, 2024 11:49 pm

Whoa, flashback.

AK_iceman wrote:
dugcarr1 wrote:AK iceman is a fudge packer

I love you too buddy!
We still on for this weekend? :wink:
Corporal 2dimes

Postby KoolBak on Thu Jan 25, 2024 3:48 am

Guess you had to be there.

He offered his services for payment. People were up in arms...it was hilarious. If we'd had Venmo back then I'd happily sent him a few bucks to sic him on someone :lol:

And ole AK getting busted stealing wifi to play CC...good times

AND:

Re: Police investigate Car parked outside Alaskan library

Postby 2dimes on Thu Jan 25, 2024 11:49 am

Yeah I can picture poor icy, desperately sitting in his car outside the small town public library. Windows frosted up, snotcycles on his cheeks, trying to sign into the wifi when the local deputy drove up to ask him what he was doing.

Wicked and a few others teasing him about it was pretty funny.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby KoolBak on Fri Jan 26, 2024 4:56 am

He was part of our xi group for a while. We roasted him...I think I still have a copy of the article :lol:

He popped in a few years ago...think he lives in Cali now

AND:

Postby 2dimes on Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:34 am

I remember he was going to move, I believe he was lightly considering Hawaii, if I knew I forgot where he ended up going.

Before then I wrote back and forth with him a bit about his family salmon harvests and a few other things. They filled two chest freezers with salmon for food through the winter.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Fri Jan 26, 2024 4:22 pm

saxitoxin wrote:Whatever happened to the good old days when we used to be able to just molest people directly? Glad the police are cracking down on this.

I'm filling a report to the FBI as we speak for all of your sexual innuendos. Get ready to be explored more thoroughly in federal "pound in the ass" prison.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby saxitoxin on Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:59 pm

DirtyDishSoap wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:Whatever happened to the good old days when we used to be able to just molest people directly? Glad the police are cracking down on this.

I'm filling a report to the FBI as we speak for all of your sexual innuendos. Get ready to be explored more thoroughly in federal "pound in the ass" prison.

Why, you anticipating being my cellmate?
Corporal saxitoxin

Next

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,