Conquer Club

Happy January 6th, 2024 A.D.!!!

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Happy January 6th, 2024 A.D.!!!

Postby pmac666 on Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:34 pm

RELEASE ALL THE ANTIFA, BLM AND FED HOSTAGES!!!! :lol:

"They ought to release the J6 hostages. Theyā€™ve suffered," Trump said over the weekend. "I call them hostages. Some people call them prisoners. I call them hostages. Release the J6 hostages, Joe. Release them Joe. You can do it real easy, Joe"

The reality of Trump and Stefanik's Jan. 6 'hostages'
The Capitol rioters held in prison have largely pleaded guilty or been convicted by juries.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justic ... rcna132859
Major pmac666

Postby lokisgal on Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:56 pm

ConfederateSS wrote:---------How many BLM, ANTIFA disguised as Trump supporters, or FBI operatives prosecuted, who led the way to the riot (not insurrection)???...
--------- As for everyone, Everyone has Free Will... They make their own choice, they alone are to blame...Well , I guess they could say as defense ..."THE DEVIL MADE ME DO IT!"...Well you already know about that ...666man...Right... :D
... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

are you a sheep? Do you really believe what you are saying here? Asking for a friend who understands critical thinking.
also are you saying that all of those above named groups are the ones confessing? Again asking for a friend
Lieutenant lokisgal
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Pack Rat on Mon Jan 08, 2024 8:52 pm

Seriously, the Republican Party will never recover from this fever they are suffering from....somebody please pull the plug.
Lieutenant Pack Rat

Postby Votanic on Tue Jan 09, 2024 1:47 am

Oh boy, pukey blew his dog-whistle and all the 'critical' thinkers (w/o original thoughts) came running.
Having worn out their welcome in GC, they decided to go West in search of fresh trolling grounds.
Captain Votanic

Postby pmac666 on Tue Jan 09, 2024 10:21 am

Votanic wrote:Oh boy, pukey blew his dog-whistle and all the 'critical' thinkers (w/o original thoughts) came running.
Having worn out their welcome in GC, they decided to go West in search of fresh trolling grounds.

Im wondering, do you have anything meaningful to contribute (f.e. how the jan 6ers are antifa, BLM and the feds) or is it really just all dumb conspiracies and silly attempts of insulting when your feefees get hurt by facts?

Btw, how is the search for my insulting sprees going? :lol:
Major pmac666

Postby lokisgal on Wed Jan 10, 2024 10:31 pm

Votanic wrote:Oh boy, pukey blew his dog-whistle and all the 'critical' thinkers (w/o original thoughts) came running.

I heard from a friend when the anti fascists like Capt. America blow their dog whistles you put your tail between your legs under your tightie whities . BTW have you noticed that no one but a select few ever come to gen chat anymore? Its just dull and boring with the same old tired songs singing to themselves. Who has time for that - wait , did I just hear you say you had no real life and gen chat was the only place you and the others in the small club that its become talk to the only friends you all have ? Again asking that question for a friend (a real life friend)
Lieutenant lokisgal
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Votanic on Wed Jan 10, 2024 11:45 pm

lokisgal wrote:

I heard from a friend when the anti fascists like Capt. America blow their dog whistles you put your tail between your legs under your tightie whities . BTW have you noticed that no one but a select few ever come to gen chat anymore? Its just dull and boring with the same old tired songs singing to themselves. Who has time for that - wait , did I just hear you say you had no real life and gen chat was the only place you and the others in the small club that its become talk to the only friends you all have ? Again asking that question for a friend (a real life friend)

Please... everyone knows that when somebody 'asks for a friend', that friend is fictitious and the person is just too embarrassed to admit it.
Captain Votanic

Postby lokisgal on Thu Jan 11, 2024 9:04 am

Votanic wrote:
lokisgal wrote:

Please... everyone knows that when somebody 'asks for a friend', that friend is fictitious and the person is just too embarrassed to admit it.

well duh! who's embarrassed.Asking for myself this time because you cant seem to understand irony and sarcasm
Lieutenant lokisgal
SoC Training Adviser

Postby lokisgal on Thu Jan 11, 2024 9:05 am

Votanic wrote:
lokisgal wrote:

well duh! who's embarrassed? You? Asking for myself this time because you dont seem to understand irony and sarcasm
Lieutenant lokisgal
SoC Training Adviser

Postby pmac666 on Thu Jan 11, 2024 12:33 pm

Someone has to state the obvious. :lol:

Major pmac666

Postby jusplay4fun on Thu Jan 11, 2024 3:04 pm

pmac666 wrote:Someone has to state the obvious. :lol:

I will: pmac is a troll.
JP4Fun

Sergeant 1st Class jusplay4fun

Postby Dukasaur on Thu Jan 11, 2024 4:11 pm

lokisgal wrote:

This is the first time in many months that you've been seen in this forum, and immediately on your return, your first post is an attack on someone's integrity.

You can tell your friends that Votanic likes to debate politics, that political debate is banned in Gen Chat, and therefore he has made the prudent decision to obey the site rules and move his debating skills to this forum.

If you would like to debate an actual topic, you are very welcome to do so. But if you only came to insult someone, take it to Twitter.
ā€œā€ŽLife is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.ā€
ā€• Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby jusplay4fun on Thu Jan 11, 2024 4:20 pm

Dukasaur wrote:
lokisgal wrote:

This is the first time in many months that you've been seen in this forum, and immediately on your return, your first post is an attack on someone's integrity.

You can tell your friends that Votanic likes to debate politics, that political debate is banned in Gen Chat, and therefore he has made the prudent decision to obey the site rules and move his debating skills to this forum.

If you would like to debate an actual topic, you are very welcome to do so. But if you only came to insult someone, take it to Twitter.

I will add that Duk has made a concerted effort to keep discussions here in this Forum civil and to call out those who tend to offer personal attacks and/or come close to such ad hominem criticisms. He has admonished me on more than one occasion to avoid such personal attacks, so he is consistent in his efforts on this issue.

I enjoy good civil discussions and a good debate on important issues. Others try to drag me down to the level of their troll-like comments. I try to avoid such, but do admit that I need a comment once in a while to keep mine out of the gutter of personal attacks.
JP4Fun

Sergeant 1st Class jusplay4fun

Postby mookiemcgee on Thu Jan 11, 2024 9:24 pm

Dukasaur wrote:
lokisgal wrote:

IT'S CALLED "X" NOW DUK

Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Thu Jan 11, 2024 10:11 pm

Duks old, give him a break.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby mookiemcgee on Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:47 pm

DirtyDishSoap wrote:Duks old, give him a break.

That's why I enlarged the font ;)
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby ConfederateSS on Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:49 am

--------It is actually a "Cross", like a road(, railroad crossing) sign...So instead of tweeting...You can be crossing... :D ...Or , don't get cross with me... ;) ...I know , Elon is in love with "x"...Space X , etc...But Crossing would describe the American Atmosphere more than an "X/EX"...In this point and time , in American History...A country divided on every issue...... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby lokisgal on Fri Jan 12, 2024 9:10 am

ok lets discuss politics. (and a little history) You cant like Capt America and not support antifa (which is short for anti fascist ) since he was the original antifa.

Also can the poster who posted about tearing down statues erected in the early 1900's to praise the civial war et all is bad please explain their logic for this ? Does this poster know that said statues were no erected right after the civil war and were part of a larger effort of the southern states as they were putting in place a number of sweeping laws to disenfranchise Black Americans and segregate society.

Also do the posters who think that Jan 6th was staged and full of plants (ie fbi et all) please cite some credible sources (not youtube)
Lieutenant lokisgal
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Pack Rat on Fri Jan 12, 2024 10:28 am

lokisgal wrote:ok lets discuss politics. (and a little history) You cant like Capt America and not support antifa (which is short for anti fascist ) since he was the original antifa.

Also can the poster who posted about tearing down statues erected in the early 1900's to praise the civial war et all is bad please explain their logic for this ? Does this poster know that said statues were no erected right after the civil war and were part of a larger effort of the southern states as they were putting in place a number of sweeping laws to disenfranchise Black Americans and segregate society.

Also do the posters who think that Jan 6th was staged and full of plants (ie fbi et all) please cite some credible sources (not youtube)

Don't hold your breath, lol.
Lieutenant Pack Rat

Postby KoolBak on Fri Jan 12, 2024 10:31 am

I only wanna insult those that need insulting. Poop.
"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."

Neil Young....Like An Inca

AND:
riskllama wrote:Koolbak wins this thread.
Sergeant 1st Class KoolBak

Postby ConfederateSS on Fri Jan 12, 2024 11:58 am

---------Crossroads... Cyberspace's gateway to social media's future... :D ....How did Musk miss that???... Instead of MODS... CROSSING GUARDS...See ...Just that easy... :D ... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,