Conquer Club

Trump at 56% in new national polling

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Trump at 56% in new national polling

Postby Pack Rat on Mon Jan 15, 2024 4:56 pm

lokisgal wrote:
HitRed wrote:
July 9, 21 Home

There are many who try to stop those who do my work like your former President* who did much in the way of my will. My hand rests upon him, for he knows the truth and so do I. - God

* Donald J. Trump

considering drump is not a real Christian its amazing how many people buy into his nonsense. He doesnt even have a real religious orientation in fact he has a lack of deep religious orientation.. Please tell me how many times did you see him attend church when in office or how many times he even went ? Not many, hardly every unless it was for spectacle. He's plays at being a "Christian" because it suits his base. Ill give him one thing hes a master at manipultion

Lieutenant Pack Rat

Postby HitRed on Mon Jan 15, 2024 7:54 pm

Pack Rat wrote:
lokisgal wrote:
HitRed wrote:
July 9, 21 Home

There are many who try to stop those who do my work like your former President* who did much in the way of my will. My hand rests upon him, for he knows the truth and so do I. - God

* Donald J. Trump

considering drump is not a real Christian its amazing how many people buy into his nonsense. He doesnt even have a real religious orientation in fact he has a lack of deep religious orientation.. Please tell me how many times did you see him attend church when in office or how many times he even went ? Not many, hardly every unless it was for spectacle. He's plays at being a "Christian" because it suits his base. Ill give him one thing hes a master at manipultion

I see all hearts. I know what is in every heart. - God
Captain HitRed

Postby pmac666 on Mon Jan 15, 2024 9:17 pm

HitRed wrote:
Pack Rat wrote:
lokisgal wrote:
HitRed wrote:
July 9, 21 Home

* Donald J. Trump

I see all hearts. I know what is in every heart. - God

ā€œThink of it, magnets. Now all I know about magnets is this, give me a glass of water, let me drop it on the magnets, thatā€™s the end of the magnets.ā€ - orange god.
Major pmac666

Postby ConfederateSS on Mon Jan 15, 2024 10:41 pm

-----'Trump destroyed his Republican rivals in Iowa...The polling is on the money for once... Could get over 50%...In a never before Historic Win...Of The Iowa Caucuses...... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby pmac666 on Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:05 am

Dont forget the real winner, Joe Robinette Biden.
He will get the oppo that he wants. And he also isnt on trial tomorrow as a sexual abuser.

Major pmac666

Postby Votanic on Tue Jan 16, 2024 2:06 am

pmac666 wrote:Dont forget the real winner, Joe Robinette Biden.
He will get the oppo that he wants. And he also isnt on trial tomorrow as a sexual abuser.

So... to whom is he repeatedly gesturing about giving a hand job to?
Captain Votanic

Postby KoolBak on Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:40 am

That dottering old pants-pooper hasn't gotten it up in decades.

He gargles tartar sauce. Doubtful he'll live thru any more elections.

Gods he's awful.

Really goes to show it truly makes no difference who's in office. It's simply a figurehead over which people with no lives fight :lol:
"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."

Neil Young....Like An Inca

AND:
riskllama wrote:Koolbak wins this thread.
Sergeant 1st Class KoolBak

Postby pmac666 on Tue Jan 16, 2024 9:42 am

So Trump got 50% of Iowas hardcore republicans (a whooping 56 000) who are crazy enough to die in the cold to vote in a caucus.
And 50% of those dont want him?
Dam, i dont wanna be in Trumps diapers.

Almost half of Haley supporters say they would vote for Biden over Trump: Iowa poll

https://thehill.com/elections/4408071-a ... iowa-poll/

Thats not very good news for someone who needs to convince a few million new voters....
And i doubt it will look much different in charming Ronnies camp.

Major pmac666

Postby Pack Rat on Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:03 pm

No doubts, Trump will win the Republican nomination for the Presidency, even from prison and bankrupt.

The MAGA CULT rules the GOP!
Lieutenant Pack Rat

Postby Votanic on Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:46 pm

Pack Rat wrote:No doubts, Trump will win the Republican nomination for the Presidency, even from prison and bankrupt.

Of course, that's because they can't stand to see injustice.
...and if trump does lose in November, it will only mean that the majority of U.S. voters* are fascists who revel in injustice.

*Remember to take the Electoral College into account. Some states are proportionally worse about that than others. Assachusetts and Illifornia are infamous about such atrocities.
Captain Votanic

Postby lokisgal on Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:43 pm

Votanic wrote:
Pack Rat wrote:No doubts, Trump will win the Republican nomination for the Presidency, even from prison and bankrupt.

...and if trump does lose in November, it will only mean that the majority of U.S. voters* are fascists who revel in injustice.

*Remember to take the Electoral College into account. Some states are proportionally worse about that than others. Assachusetts and Illifornia are infamous about such atrocities.

please define fascist (fascism) as you see it , it appears you seem to have a made up understanding or no understanding of the defintion of the word.
Lieutenant lokisgal
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Maxleod on Tue Jan 16, 2024 9:03 pm

lokisgal wrote:
Votanic wrote:

please define fascist (fascism) as you see it , it appears you seem to have a made up understanding or no understanding of the defintion of the word.

Anything that doesn't 100% gets the approval of wokists like you and your master peemac.
Lieutenant Maxleod

Location: DARDIS (Drunkness And Relative Dimensions In Sleep)

Postby lokisgal on Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:04 am

ConfederateSS wrote:-----'Trump destroyed his Republican rivals in Iowa...The polling is on the money for once... Could get over 50%...In a never before Historic Win...Of The Iowa Caucuses...... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

only 15% of repubs came out to caucus. I hardly think 50 % of 15 % is a resounding endorsement of anyone. Facts is facts
Lieutenant lokisgal
SoC Training Adviser

Postby ConfederateSS on Wed Jan 17, 2024 12:32 pm

lokisgal wrote:
ConfederateSS wrote:-----'Trump destroyed his Republican rivals in Iowa...The polling is on the money for once... Could get over 50%...In a never before Historic Win...Of The Iowa Caucuses...... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

only 15% of repubs came out to caucus. I hardly think 50 % of 15 % is a resounding endorsement of anyone. Facts is facts

-------1st)...Trump would of won all 99 counties...Lost one by one vote, because for some reason, Democrats are now allowed to vote in a Republican Caucus...Pick a party and stay their, Register And vote Republican if you want to vote Republican...Stay in your own lane...Halley won that county by one vote because Democrats voted for her...

-----2nd)...Take your statement...Only 15% of Republicans voted...In an Artic blast... Wouldn't that make it even more impressive of a Landslide for Trump...If he had another 85% voting for him...His Victory would have been , Astronomical...Would have won all 99 counties... Because, his base is the Farmers. Not the college crowd, Nikki was getting to vote for her...
... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby pmac666 on Wed Jan 17, 2024 1:21 pm

Red wave incoming! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Major pmac666

Postby lokisgal on Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:22 pm

ConfederateSS wrote:
lokisgal wrote:

-------1st)...Trump would of won all 99 counties...Lost one by one vote, because for some reason, Democrats are now allowed to vote in a Republican Caucus...Pick a party and stay their, Register And vote Republican if you want to vote Republican...Stay in your own lane...Halley won that county by one vote because Democrats voted for her...

-----2nd)...Take your statement...Only 15% of Republicans voted...In an Artic blast... Wouldn't that make it even more impressive of a Landslide for Trump...If he had another 85% voting for him...His Victory would have been , Astronomical...Would have won all 99 counties... Because, his base is the Farmers. Not the college crowd, Nikki was getting to vote for her...
... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

Your information is not factual . You can only vote for the party you are registered for in that caucus but nice try at putting a spin on things. Its just not true- google is your best friend here.
still 15 % doesnt matter the whether you can spin this til your head goes around a dozen times. 50% of 15 % is nothing to get excited about.
Lieutenant lokisgal
SoC Training Adviser

Postby karel on Thu Jan 18, 2024 11:27 pm

TRUMP 2024
Corporal karel

Postby Votanic on Fri Jan 19, 2024 1:10 am

karel wrote:TRUMP 2024

Nice ring to it, kinda like...
SPACE: 1999
Captain Votanic