Conquer Club

Vivek Ramaswamy Endorses DJ Trump!

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

What should Vivek get?

Vice President
14%
Secretary of Commerce
14%
Ambassador to Eritrea
43%
Trainee Claims Processor in the Cleveland Social Security Administration Office
29%

Total votes : 7

Re: Vivek Ramaswamy Endorses DJ Trump!

Postby GaryDenton on Sat Jan 20, 2024 6:50 pm

Trump needs medical help. How many more months before he is rushed to a hospital?

Former President Donald Trump blamed his Republican presidential opponent and former South Carolina Governor Nikki Haley for the Jan. 6 Capitol riot during a rally on Friday.

Speaking in Concord, New Hampshire, Trump confused his former ambassador to the U.N. with former Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA). Trump has previously blamed Pelosi for the security breakdown that enabled the Jan. 6 Capitol riot to take place. During his speech, Trump repeatedly said Haleyā€™s name before claiming she was behind the lapse.

ā€œYou know, Nikki Haley, Nikki Haley, Nikki Haley, you know theyā€“ do you know they destroyed all of the information and all of the evidence?ā€ Trump told the crowd. ā€œEverything. Deleted and destroyed all of it. All of it because of, lots of things. Like, Nikki Haley is in charge of security. We offered her 10,000 people.ā€

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/trump-confuses-nancy-pelosi-with-nikki-haley-blames-the-latter-for-jan-6-capitol-riot-nikki-haley-is-in-charge-of-security/
He has had confused rants and is unable to shut up or form a coherent response to a question for many weeks and is getting worse. There are reports he had a bad private fall. He is needing assistance walking.

Just in much poorer health than Biden.
{--- <<<< Vote Blue

Republicans are puppy killers.
Private 1st Class GaryDenton

Postby GaryDenton on Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:04 pm

Haley is stepping up attacks on Trump's fitness for office. His mental mix-ups get mentioned.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4419739-haley-raises-concerns-around-trumps-mental-fitness-following-pelosi-mixup/

ā€œLast night, Trump is at a rally,ā€ Haley said in a clip posted on X, the platform formerly known as Twitter. ā€œAnd heā€™s going on and on, mentioning me multiple times as to why I didnā€™t take security during the Capitol riots, why I didnā€™t handle January 6th better. I wasnā€™t even in D.C. on January 6th. I wasnā€™t in office then.ā€

ā€œTheyā€™re saying he got confused, that he was talking about something else, heā€™s talking about Nancy Pelosi, he mentioned me multiple times in that scenario,ā€ Haley continued. ā€œThe concern I have is, Iā€™m not saying anything derogatory, but when youā€™re dealing with the pressures of a presidency, we canā€™t have someone else that we question whether theyā€™re mentally fit to do this.ā€

Trump and Haley will go head to head Tuesday in the New Hampshire primary, the next stop in the battle for the GOP presidential nomination. According to a poll average from Decision Desk HQ/The Hill, Trump is currently 10.6 points ahead of Haley in the race in the Granite State.

{--- <<<< Vote Blue

Republicans are puppy killers.
Private 1st Class GaryDenton

Postby karel on Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:15 pm

and biden cant count to 10 or finish a whole sentance
Corporal karel

Postby Votanic on Sat Jan 20, 2024 8:48 pm

lokisgal wrote:
Votanic wrote:
lokisgal wrote:
Votanic wrote:
Pack Rat wrote:
karel wrote:he would be a good vp

Trump wants only a true Aryan type person. We need to stop the poisoning of true patriots in a seat of power in the Executive Branch.

Showing his profound ignorance once again.
The Aryans began to invade the Indian subcontinent approx. 2000 B.C.
Tons of Aryans in/from India.

Do your homework a little more stringently. "The ancient Aryans were a group of people from central Asia who settled in Northern India. There they established the Vedic religion which continues in the form of Hinduism." As for drumpf he's a racist through and through - you only have to look at his history staring with his running of apartments in NYC way back with his father and on forward.

I know lolgal thinks she's talking to me here, but if what she says is to make sense, then in truth, she must be addressing that Rat with nothing from the neck up...

your ignorance is only bested by your feeble attempts to try and get a rise out of people.
And yes I am addressing you to correct an error in your statement about aryans.

I'm not ignorant, but you are the fool that you imagine is next to you.
Your unnecessary post only corroborates what I already said about the Aryans, however it does contradict the headless rat who you intended to bolster, and onlybecause of your shared Bidenlove/Trumphatred.. No other reason.
You pulled this same nonsense once before, remember?
Massachusettes means 'by the Big Blue Hill'.
Remember? Can you even do that?
Captain Votanic

Postby lokisgal on Sat Jan 20, 2024 10:55 pm

Votanic wrote:

Trump wants only a true Aryan type person. We need to stop the poisoning of true patriots in a seat of power in the Executive Branch.[/quote]
Showing his profound ignorance once again.
The Aryans began to invade the Indian subcontinent approx. 2000 B.C.
Tons of Aryans in/from India.[/quote]
Do your homework a little more stringently. "The ancient Aryans were a group of people from central Asia who settled in Northern India. There they established the Vedic religion which continues in the form of Hinduism." As for drumpf he's a racist through and through - you only have to look at his history staring with his running of apartments in NYC way back with his father and on forward.[/quote]
I know lolgal thinks she's talking to me here, but if what she says is to make sense, then in truth, she must be addressing that Rat with nothing from the neck up...[/quote]
your ignorance is only bested by your feeble attempts to try and get a rise out of people.
And yes I am addressing you to correct an error in your statement about aryans.[/quote]
I'm not ignorant, but you are the fool that you imagine is next to you.
Your unnecessary post only corroborates what I already said about the Aryans, however it does contradict the headless rat who you intended to bolster, and onlybecause of your shared Bidenlove/Trumphatred.. No other reason.
You pulled this same nonsense once before, remember?
Massachusettes means 'by the Big Blue Hill'.
Remember? Can you even do that?[/quote]

you are a spiteful little person arent you - you who spat on my culture in general chat and now want to continue to do so in here. And no I didnt corroborate what you said, I directed you to the correct historical facts. You misunderstood the word Aryan, who they were before the word got corrupted and co opted. - But feel free to carry on with your nonsense. You do you as they say
Lieutenant lokisgal
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Pack Rat on Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:14 pm

Votanic, really...chill out.
Lieutenant Pack Rat

Postby Votanic on Sun Jan 21, 2024 12:58 am

Pack Rat wrote:Votanic, really...chill out.

Sure, I'm chill.
...though maybe you should pass your lame advice and insincere concern over to 'spiteful little' lolgal because she's the one that seems to be having another meltdown.
Captain Votanic

Postby pmac666 on Sun Jan 21, 2024 7:56 am

Votanic wrote:

Sure, I'm chill.
...though maybe you should pass your lame advice and insincere concern over to 'spiteful little' lolgal because she's the one that seems to be having another meltdown.

"Despite all my rage......"
Major pmac666

Postby Votanic on Tue Jan 23, 2024 12:21 am

pmac666 wrote:"Despite all my rage......"

Yes exactly, despite all your rage.
Captain Votanic

Postby lokisgal on Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:08 pm

Votanic wrote:

Sure, I'm chill.

so because I called you out on spitting on my cultural background thats a meltdown? As in other threads your racism seems to be full front and center
Lieutenant lokisgal
SoC Training Adviser

Postby 2dimes on Wed Jan 24, 2024 11:29 pm

Can someone fetch an AI drawing of DJ Trump? That should be pretty good.
Corporal 2dimes

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,