Conquer Club

Biden BRILLIANTLY Summarize U.S. Foreign Policy

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Biden BRILLIANTLY Summarize U.S. Foreign Policy

Postby Pack Rat on Wed Jan 24, 2024 5:52 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:
bigtoughralf wrote:
Pack Rat wrote:Supporters of the insurrection are insurrectionists.

Exactly. The US has no legitimate claim to independence from the UK.

+1

I guess some have not heard of the

1) Declaration of Independence, and

2) the Treaty of Paris signed in 1873.

on September 3, 1783, Great Britain formally recognized the independence of the United States in the Treaty of Paris. At the same time, Britain signed separate peace treaties with France and Spain (which had entered the conflict in 1779), bringing the American Revolution to a close after eight long years.

https://www.history.com/topics/american-revolution/american-revolution-history#revolutionary-war-draws-to-a-close-1781-83

Stop being silly, my autistic friend.

You know what happened on January 6th, 2021
Lieutenant Pack Rat

Postby Dukasaur on Wed Jan 24, 2024 6:12 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:
bigtoughralf wrote:

+1

on September 3, 1783, Great Britain formally recognized the independence of the United States in the Treaty of Paris. At the same time, Britain signed separate peace treaties with France and Spain (which had entered the conflict in 1779), bringing the American Revolution to a close after eight long years.

https://www.history.com/topics/american-revolution/american-revolution-history#revolutionary-war-draws-to-a-close-1781-83

I know. When your god was handing out humour, you thought he said "tumor" and said you didn't want one.

:roll:
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby mookiemcgee on Wed Jan 24, 2024 9:41 pm

Dukasaur wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:
bigtoughralf wrote:

+1

I know. When your god was handing out humour, you thought he said "tumor" and said you didn't want one.

:roll:

MOD ZZZZIIIIIINNNNNGGGGG

Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby jusplay4fun on Wed Jan 24, 2024 11:00 pm

Ralph is so ignorant of History, especially of Western History, that I was compelled to educate him.

Your claim of “humor” is disingenuous, Duk. NO ZING, NO THING, NO FLING, AND NO BLING.
JP4Fun

Sergeant 1st Class jusplay4fun

Postby Pack Rat on Thu Jan 25, 2024 10:53 am

Thank God we have jusplay4fun to educate all of us here in this Forum.
Lieutenant Pack Rat

Postby jusplay4fun on Sat Feb 03, 2024 7:35 am

Pack Rat wrote:Thank God we have jusplay4fun to educate all of us here in this Forum.

Thank you p-rat, you Troll.

You and ralph certainly demonstrate enough ignorance that shows I am needed to educate some on the Lessons of History.

And I will repeat that according to Robert Gates, Biden has been wrong on every major foreign policy matter for the US. Little evidence supports that Biden has learned anything about dealing with other nations.

40 years of MISTAKES
Nathan Hutchinson

sports@richmondregister.com

Aug 28, 2021

In 2014, former Defense Secretary Robert Gates infamous said this about Joe Biden-- "I think he has been wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades."

Gates had plenty of evidence to support that bold statement, which appeared in his book, "Duty: Memoirs of a Secretary at War."

Biden opposed the 1991 Gulf War.

He supported the invasion of Iraq in 2002, but was against the "surge," which led to great progress, then as vice president, Biden oversaw the premature withdraw of U.S. troops, which led to ISIS taking over huge portions of the middle east.

In 2011, Biden advised President Barack Obama not to authorize the mission that killed Osama Bid Laden.

And not that long ago, Biden said "the Taliban per se is not our enemy."

A decade after Gates -- a man who served in both Democrat and Republican administrations -- made that honest, yet stunning, assessment of Biden's judgement on foreign affairs, his words hold more truth than ever before.

https://www.richmondregister.com/opinion/columns/40-years-of-mistakes/article_522eae19-02f6-54a8-b793-7ab96b6b0313.html

So the ENTIRE PREMISE of this thread is simply WRONG. More Fake News from saxi. Biden is not brilliant about anything, except how to take corruption money from foreign entities. Good work, Hunter.

Oh, Biden is ALSO brilliant on how to make affirmative action hires and fill positions with incompetents, like himself.
JP4Fun

Postby Pack Rat on Sat Feb 03, 2024 7:32 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:
Pack Rat wrote:Thank God we have jusplay4fun to educate all of us here in this Forum.

You and ralph certainly demonstrate enough ignorance that shows I am needed to educate some on the Lessons of History.

And I will repeat that according to Robert Gates, Biden has been wrong on every major foreign policy matter for the US. Little evidence supports that Biden has learned anything about dealing with other nations.

40 years of MISTAKES
Nathan Hutchinson

Aug 28, 2021

In 2014, former Defense Secretary Robert Gates infamous said this about Joe Biden-- "I think he has been wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades."

Gates had plenty of evidence to support that bold statement, which appeared in his book, "Duty: Memoirs of a Secretary at War."

He supported the invasion of Iraq in 2002, but was against the "surge," which led to great progress, then as vice president, Biden oversaw the premature withdraw of U.S. troops, which led to ISIS taking over huge portions of the middle east.

In 2011, Biden advised President Barack Obama not to authorize the mission that killed Osama Bid Laden.

A decade after Gates -- a man who served in both Democrat and Republican administrations -- made that honest, yet stunning, assessment of Biden's judgement on foreign affairs, his words hold more truth than ever before.

https://www.richmondregister.com/opinion/columns/40-years-of-mistakes/article_522eae19-02f6-54a8-b793-7ab96b6b0313.html

So the ENTIRE PREMISE of this thread is simply WRONG. More Fake News from saxi. Biden is not brilliant about anything, except how to take corruption money from foreign entities. Good work, Hunter.

Oh, Biden is ALSO brilliant on how to make affirmative action hires and fill positions with incompetents, like himself.

Robert Gates?

Using this piece of failure as someone to go to for advice is moronic.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-des ... -got-wrong

He was a failed neo-con who liked to point fingers at others, while never looking in the mirror.
Lieutenant Pack Rat

Postby jusplay4fun on Sun Feb 04, 2024 4:30 am

Pack Rat wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:

40 years of MISTAKES
Nathan Hutchinson

Aug 28, 2021

Robert Gates?

Using this piece of failure as someone to go to for advice is moronic.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-des ... -got-wrong

He was a failed neo-con who liked to point fingers at others, while never looking in the mirror.

You cite an article from the New Yorker? That is the BEST refutation that you can find? PATHETIC, p-rat-troll.

And did you bother to READ the article that you cited? Apparently NOT as this is not the slam-dunk that you pretend it is. Fake News, or more correctly, Non-News (i.e., opinions = non-news)

Here is a more fair assessment:

Even before former Secretary of Defense Bob Gates’s book Duty: Memoirs of
a Secretary at War1 hit the shelves, pundits were publishing reviews of the
book. Most were unflattering, but few, if any, were fair representations of the
entire memoir. Of course, Washington-area politics always revels in nit-picking
facts, and most reviews of Duty are no exception. (To be fair, the reviews were
all mostly op-eds with word limits, which make it pretty hard to report fairly on
a 600-page book.)

Despite what many reviews imply, Duty is not a “tell all” book. It is clearly a
fact-rich, highly personal, almost daily reflection of what Gates experienced and
thought. Gates relates his story from the perspective of a man experienced in
D.C. culture, having served the nation in multiple administrations. That he came
from the Intelligence Community culture undoubtedly colored the way he
assumed his role as Secretary of Defense. In any case, it is clear that he acutely
recognized the different responsibilities of Director of Central Intelligence and
Secretary of Defense. Along the way, he offers his opinion fairly, giving both
substantial criticism and also substantial praise where due.
He does this both
in his treatment of circumstances and his treatment of individuals, including
President Obama: he mixes criticism with praise, making cherry-picking his
memoir very easy – and Gates has criticized Republicans who have cherrypicked his criticisms of President Obama.

https://jnslp.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/An-In-depth-Review-of-Duty-by-Robert-Gates_2.pdf
JP4Fun

Postby Pack Rat on Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:34 am

Silly boy, your typical response is soooo robotic, lol.

Are you using AI to post and to respond.

You are so deep down in the rabbit hole, that you don't even know how ridiculous you sound. Put on your orange wig, red rubber nose and large flopping shoes!

Don't like the proof provided? FAKE NEWS!

Kiddo, you ain't no intellectual.
Lieutenant Pack Rat

Postby jusplay4fun on Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:14 pm

Keep posting your babble and Fake News, Troll. What a moron troll.

JP4Fun

Postby mookiemcgee on Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:33 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:Keep posting your babble and Fake News, Troll. What a moron troll.

Jumping around into 10 different threads attacking the same people over and over calling them names... it makes you a troll (too*). I hate to be the one to tell you this JP, but you are basically becoming what the thing you are attacking other people for. Maybe it's time for some self reflection or touching grass?

*yes Jusplay he's being a troll too.
Last edited by mookiemcgee on Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby jusplay4fun on Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:37 pm

I am calling out a new poster as a troll. Do you agree that Pack Rat is a Troll?

He is the one who feels the need to go to many threads. I am tired of reading his Fake News and his new threads ALL over this Forum. He shows weak (if ANY) analysis, little thought, and LOTS of insults. I am calling a Troll a Troll.

I see where he started at least 8 new threads SINCE Dec. 2023 on topics that we mostly and ALREADY have a thread on.
Last edited by jusplay4fun on Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JP4Fun

Postby Votanic on Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:38 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:Keep posting your babble and Fake News, Troll. What a moron troll.

Jumping around into 10 different threads attacking the same people over and over calling them names... it makes you a troll (too). I hate to be the one to tell you this JP, but you are basically becoming what the thing you are attacking other people for. Maybe it's time for some self reflection or touching grass?

Hmm, and why exactly are there '10 different threads'* all shrilly harping on basically the same news story?

* With '10' being a low estimate.

FPed by jus'
Yes, of course, Pack Rat is a troll.
Lieutenant Votanic

Postby Pack Rat on Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:39 pm

Calm down boy...and please don't insult Bugs Bunny by using him to try to prove some worthless point.

Your repetitive remarks in most of your posts sure does point to autism. I'm sure you have already been diagnosed with some type of mental illness.If not please take this no charge with no obligation test.

https://heywise.com/quiz/ever-wondered- ... GAEALw_wcB

Please take this first step and consult with a professional to chase away your personal demons.
Lieutenant Pack Rat

Postby Pack Rat on Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:56 pm

Votanic, I'm proud to say that you do not have autism, nope!

Your issues are quite different from jusplay4fun. Many youths like yourself join cults for a sense of belonging. People who always had a problem with making friends of both male and female, especially interacting with the opposite sex. Usually they feel awkward in public settings, so they try to make connections in the internet where they can seek those human relationships.

Just between you and me, I like you Votanic and I'm sure one day you will see the light and escape from this cult you belong to. The Democratic Party has a large tent that would accept you as a member.
Lieutenant Pack Rat

Postby Votanic on Tue Feb 06, 2024 6:18 pm

Pack Rat wrote:Votanic, I'm proud to say that you do not have autism, nope!

Your issues are quite different from jusplay4fun. Many youths like yourself join cults for a sense of belonging. People who always had a problem with making friends of both male and female, especially interacting with the opposite sex. Usually they feel awkward in public settings, so they try to make connections in the internet where they can seek those human relationships.

Just between you and me, I like you Votanic and I'm sure one day you will see the light and escape from this cult you belong to. The Democratic Party has a large tent that would accept you as a member.

Headless, you need to make up your mind which kind of BS you want to spout.
Are you trying to sound like an (insincere) anti-cultist, or are you (desperately) trying to lure me into your culty tent (you, big sicko)?

Just be fake about one of them. Trying to do both just cancels each other out.
Lieutenant Votanic

Postby mookiemcgee on Tue Feb 06, 2024 7:10 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:I am calling out a new poster as a troll. Do you agree that Pack Rat is a Troll?

He is the one who feels the need to go to many threads. I am tired of reading his Fake News and his new threads ALL over this Forum. He shows weak (if ANY) analysis, little thought, and LOTS of insults. I am calling a Troll a Troll.

I see where he started at least 8 new threads SINCE Dec. 2023 on topics that we mostly and ALREADY have a thread on.

It really doesn't matter what I think of Pack Rat, what I posted isn't about him. I'm not absolving him of anything, I'm simply stating you are becoming the thing you are accusing other people of. Reflect on it if you can, without turning it into a whataboutpackratism.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby Pack Rat on Tue Feb 06, 2024 7:19 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:
bigtoughralf wrote:

+1

Don't be silly. You can't defend the Insurrection of January 6th, 2021, so you play Hide and Seek.

I know you think you're witty...did you take that autism test?
Lieutenant Pack Rat

Postby mookiemcgee on Tue Feb 06, 2024 7:30 pm

Votanic wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:

Jumping around into 10 different threads attacking the same people over and over calling them names... it makes you a troll (too). I hate to be the one to tell you this JP, but you are basically becoming what the thing you are attacking other people for. Maybe it's time for some self reflection or touching grass?

Hmm, and why exactly are there '10 different threads'* all shrilly harping on basically the same news story?

FPed by jus'

I guess you weren't here for the last 10 years of Saxi posting 5 new political threads a week, he did it expertly and it was entertainment even if you didn't agree but I feel he set tradition/president that non-stop politically biased posting is basically all we have going. Its sad that Saxi has slowed down so much, but age affects everyone.

Do I agree that alot of recent threads seem redundant, yeah i guess but also don't really care and don't find it uncommon (historically speaking).

Ask yourself if you've posted anything meaningful in a non-political thread in the last month? I posted about crypto, you came to the thread to call me a shill. I posted about bucees, you came to the thread just to call me a shill. It's fine, I don't mind... but what have you done here to claim moral highground over packrat posting political stuff? What's your big contribution to the discussion? Did I miss when you started threads about your hobbies or recent travels?
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby Votanic on Tue Feb 06, 2024 8:38 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:
Votanic wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:

FPed by jus'

I guess you weren't here for the last 10 years of Saxi posting 5 new political threads a week, he did it expertly and it was entertainment even if you didn't agree but I feel he set tradition/president that non-stop politically biased posting is basically all we have going. Its sad that Saxi has slowed down so much, but age affects everyone.

Do I agree that alot of recent threads seem redundant, yeah i guess but also don't really care and don't find it uncommon (historically speaking).

Ask yourself if you've posted anything meaningful in a non-political thread in the last month? I posted about crypto, you came to the thread to call me a shill. I posted about bucees, you came to the thread just to call me a shill. It's fine, I don't mind... but what have you done here to claim moral highground over packrat posting political stuff? What's your big contribution to the discussion? Did I miss when you started threads about your hobbies or recent travels?

Starting new threads? No, never, it's true... but then again, there is no shortage and I don't want to just add to the glut.

...but Posts? Yes! Many, many wonderful posts! Each one a post-modern sonnet of mirthful wit and rightous passion.
Honestly, I can only recommend that you devote yourself each day to reading at least a few dozen of my posts.
Do so with active comprehension and deep reflection. You'll be amazed at how all aspects of your being and existence elevate and expand, like a cosmic-lotus of all-encompassing love.

So how old is saxi? Are we talking like an actual senior citizen?
Lieutenant Votanic

Postby mookiemcgee on Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:25 pm

Votanic wrote:So how old is saxi? Are we talking like an actual senior citizen?

Now we are getting to the IMPORTANT stuff... You could start a thread featuring a poll asking.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby jusplay4fun on Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:45 am

mookiemcgee wrote:
Votanic wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:

FPed by jus'

MY Reply: Yes, saxi has been an expert at posting things that are borderline entertaining and keep others responding without being TOO INSULTING. Honestly, if it were not for saxi, this Forum would be nearly dead, except for bananas. Perhaps a few political threads would draw comments; that is likely, given the very divisive nature of politics in the US these days. I suspect that persons would come and then leave. Many have already having left, such as JimBoston, Thortoth (or whatever his name), Symmetry, (fake) Bernie, mrswdk, and others I forgot (Thank God). RiskLlama drops in to drop a "meh" and leaves for months. p-mac drops by every few months to insult folks and leaves, too.

Mookie:

My high ground (not necessarily moral, but I will take that as a compliment, so thank you) is that I think and offer both analysis and facts. The trolls merely post their own opinion or parrot what they hear and read elsewhere, or what they watch videos on.

What is bucees? I D K. Did I comment on that??

Crypto? I do not recall posting anything there. Please remind me if I did. I purposely avoid that thread. (Perhaps I posted ONE comment LONG ago saying that the topic is not important, and it is NOT, to me. It is too long ago and too trivial for me to remember, honestly.)

I guess you forgot about Astronomy.
https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=226012&start=850

In the longest thread:
Interesting. Are we going to a new area? Scary Bananas...??

https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=914&start=67475

I started to play Forum Games recently, but you apparently do not even look there:
https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=62

And look here:
https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=6

I even got Duk to agree with my summation of Politics:
Re: The 2024 Elections in the US, mostly for the POTUS
Postby Dukasaur on Sun Jan 28, 2024 7:45 am

jusplay4fun wrote:

If you read various threads here, you will clearly see that I do not like Trump, have criticized him, and have said that I do NOT think that he deserves to be President. Trump is bombastic, thinks at a cursory level, has biases, is abrasive, and surely a sore loser. He does love this country, but his view of this country is limited.

Biden is an incompetent President. And let me repeat this: Biden is a doddering old fool.

Trump has a solid block of voters who
A) LOVE him, no matter what, and
B) a block of voters who detest him and will NEVER vote for him.
WHICH is BIGGER?

I do not want either Biden or Trump to be President for a second term.

The Economy, despite the claims of the Democrats, is not a winning issue for Biden.

I do agree with GaryD that this election is likely to be VERY CLOSE. It may come down to '
1) those 6 states in the Electoral College, and
2) the abortion issue.

Good summation.

https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=237819&start=475

Is that enough for you Mookie?
JP4Fun

Postby mookiemcgee on Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:14 am

jusplay4fun wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:
Votanic wrote:Votanic ☝️
mookiemcgee wrote:

FPed by jus'

MY Reply: Yes, saxi has been an expert at posting things that are borderline entertaining and keep others responding without being TOO INSULTING. Honestly, if it were not for saxi, this Forum would be nearly dead, except for bananas. Perhaps a few political threads would draw comments; that is likely, given the very divisive nature of politics in the US these days. I suspect that persons would come and then leave. Many have already having left, such as JimBoston, Thortoth (or whatever his name), Symmetry, (fake) Bernie, mrswdk, and others I forgot (Thank God). RiskLlama drops in to drop a "meh" and leaves for months. p-mac drops by every few months to insult folks and leaves, too.

Mookie:

My high ground (not necessarily moral, but I will take that as a compliment, so thank you) is that I think and offer both analysis and facts. The trolls merely post their own opinion or parrot what they hear and read elsewhere, or what they watch videos on.

What is bucees? I D K. Did I comment on that??

Crypto? I do not recall posting anything there. Please remind me if I did. I purposely avoid that thread. (Perhaps I posted ONE comment LONG ago saying that the topic is not important, and it is NOT, to me. It is too long ago and too trivial for me to remember, honestly.)

I guess you forgot about Astronomy.
https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=226012&start=850

In the longest thread:
Interesting. Are we going to a new area? Scary Bananas...??

https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=914&start=67475

I started to play Forum Games recently, but you apparently do not even look there:
https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=62

And look here:
https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=6

I even got Duk to agree with my summation of Politics:
Re: The 2024 Elections in the US, mostly for the POTUS
Postby Dukasaur on Sun Jan 28, 2024 7:45 am

jusplay4fun wrote:

If you read various threads here, you will clearly see that I do not like Trump, have criticized him, and have said that I do NOT think that he deserves to be President. Trump is bombastic, thinks at a cursory level, has biases, is abrasive, and surely a sore loser. He does love this country, but his view of this country is limited.

Biden is an incompetent President. And let me repeat this: Biden is a doddering old fool.

Trump has a solid block of voters who
A) LOVE him, no matter what, and
B) a block of voters who detest him and will NEVER vote for him.
WHICH is BIGGER?

I do not want either Biden or Trump to be President for a second term.

The Economy, despite the claims of the Democrats, is not a winning issue for Biden.

I do agree with GaryD that this election is likely to be VERY CLOSE. It may come down to '
1) those 6 states in the Electoral College, and
2) the abortion issue.

Good summation.

https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=237819&start=475

Is that enough for you Mookie?

None of this post quoted was directed at you, I was replying to Votanic and addressing Votanic
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby jusplay4fun on Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:22 am

Thanks for clarifying, Mookie.
JP4Fun

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,