Conquer Club

Biden BRILLIANTLY Summarize U.S. Foreign Policy

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Biden BRILLIANTLY Summarize U.S. Foreign Policy

Postby saxitoxin on Thu Jan 18, 2024 3:29 pm

I may criticize him, but Joe Biden just BRILLIANTLY summarized 100 years of U.S. foreign policy.

Corporal saxitoxin

Re: Biden BRILLIANTLY Summarize U.S. Foreign Policy

Postby Votanic on Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:41 pm

saxitoxin wrote:I may criticize him, but Joe Biden just BRILLIANTLY summarized 100 years of U.S. foreign policy.

It's a job. Somebody's getting paid. = Working!
Captain Votanic

Postby karel on Thu Jan 18, 2024 11:24 pm

he a fcking idiot
Corporal karel

Postby jusplay4fun on Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:23 am

karel wrote:he a fcking idiot

I assume that you are evaluating the current POTUS, Joe Biden.
JP4Fun

Sergeant 1st Class jusplay4fun

Postby GaryDenton on Fri Jan 19, 2024 12:32 pm

Is that all you have?

An accurate response by Biden?

And you aren't concerned that Trump's lawyers, and now Trump himself, are directly making the argument to elect him as dictator as he as president will be above the law, immune from all prosecution?

{--- <<<< Vote Blue

Republicans are puppy killers.
Private 1st Class GaryDenton

Postby lokisgal on Fri Jan 19, 2024 1:58 pm

GaryDenton wrote:Is that all you have?

An accurate response by Biden?

And you aren't concerned that Trump's lawyers, and now Trump himself, are directly making the argument to elect him as dictator as he as president will be above the law, immune from all prosecution?

spot on.
Captain lokisgal
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Pack Rat on Fri Jan 19, 2024 2:00 pm

Supporters of the insurrection are insurrectionists.

This cult is for a very nasty awakening in November. Out of touch people who pick Party over Country.

We can only hope that Trump and his spineless co-conspirators are all nominated as Republican candidates to run in November. This will guarantee a massive BLUE wave to save not only our beloved Constitution, but return to normalcy and ethical government.

...meanwhile in the real world, the Freedom Caucus is holding the Speaker of the House, Border Bill and military aid to Ukraine as hostage. It's sad to see so many Putin bottlickers in the Republican Party.
Lieutenant Pack Rat

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Jan 19, 2024 2:18 pm

GaryDenton wrote:And you aren't concerned that Trump's lawyers, and now Trump himself, are directly making the argument to elect him as dictator as he as president will be above the law, immune from all prosecution?

I actually hope that the Supreme Court rules Trump isn't immune from prosecution for acts ordered as president. And that Obama is then indicted for the murder of Abdulrahman al-Awlaki.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby GaryDenton on Fri Jan 19, 2024 2:54 pm

{--- <<<< Vote Blue

Republicans are puppy killers.
Private 1st Class GaryDenton

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Jan 19, 2024 5:06 pm

LOL - nothing in that article claims Trump killed or ordered the killing of Jamal Khashoggi. It says he wasn't regretful enough that Khashoggi was killed by the Saudis, which is probably true but lack of sufficient remorse isn't a crime.

On the contrary, It has been verified, including by Obama himself, that Obama ordered 16 year-old U.S. citizen Abdulrahman al-Awlaki burned to death with Hellfire missiles. That, in fact, is a crime prosecutable by any of the 18 Colorado DAs (al-Awlaki was legally domiciled in Colorado) -- including the 13 of whom are Republican DAs -- under the Colorado Revised Statutes:

A person commits the crime of murder in the first degree if: After deliberation and with the intent to cause the death of a person other than himself, he causes the death of that person or of another person; or Under circumstances evidencing an attitude of universal malice manifesting extreme indifference to the value of human life generally, he knowingly engages in conduct which creates a grave risk of death to a person, or persons, other than himself, and thereby causes the death of another.

https://advance.lexis.com/documentpage/ ... 1e92d2eb0b
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Jan 19, 2024 5:17 pm

Why Joe Biden’s fist bump with MBS was such a disaster

In the weeks leading up to President Joe Biden’s trip to the Middle East, one question dominated: Would he meet with Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman? And, if he did, what would his demeanor be?

After all, MBS had been linked by the US intelligence community directly to the murder of Washington Post journalist Jamal Khashoggi in Istanbul in 2018. The report, which the Biden administration released in February 2021, concluded that MBS had “approved” the operation that led to Khashogggi’s death.

Fred Ryan, the publisher of The Washington Post, was heavily critical of the decision by the Biden team – calling the fist bump “shameful.” He added: “It projected a level of intimacy and comfort that delivers to MBS the unwarranted redemption he has been desperately seeking.”

California Democratic Rep. Adam Schiff was similarly critical. “If we ever needed a visual reminder of the continuing grip oil-rich autocrats have on U.S. foreign policy in the Middle East, we got it today,” he tweeted. “One fist bump is worth a thousand words.”

Corporal saxitoxin

Postby pmac666 on Fri Jan 19, 2024 6:42 pm

saxitoxin wrote:
GaryDenton wrote:And you aren't concerned that Trump's lawyers, and now Trump himself, are directly making the argument to elect him as dictator as he as president will be above the law, immune from all prosecution?

I actually hope that the Supreme Court rules Trump isn't immune from prosecution for acts ordered as president. And that Obama is then indicted for the murder of Abdulrahman al-Awlaki.

Trust the plan, Saxi. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Btw who should indict him for that?
Major pmac666

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:32 pm

pmac666 wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:

It depends. Awlaki was legally domiciled in Colorado when he was killed in Yemen, but Obama conspired to murder Awlaki at the White House which is in the District of Columbia, but is a federal enclave outside the jurisdiction of the City of Washington. So it could be prosecuted by: (a) the U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia, or, (b) the U.S. Government could extradite Obama to Yemen and he could be put on trial in Yemen. I would prefer option 2 as I think the Houthi court system is faster and more efficient and trying Obama in the U.S. might impair domestic tranquility.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby pmac666 on Fri Jan 19, 2024 8:17 pm

saxitoxin wrote:
pmac666 wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:

It depends. Awlaki was legally domiciled in Colorado when he was killed in Yemen, but Obama conspired to murder Awlaki at the White House which is in the District of Columbia, but is a federal enclave outside the jurisdiction of the City of Washington. So it could be prosecuted by: (a) the U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia, or, (b) the U.S. Government could extradite Obama to Yemen and he could be put on trial in Yemen. I would prefer option 2 as I think the Houthi court system is faster and more efficient and trying Obama in the U.S. might impair domestic tranquility.

Its a shame that you dont recognise how insanly dumb this is.
You could have a great laugh with me. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Major pmac666

Postby Votanic on Fri Jan 19, 2024 8:26 pm

saxitoxin wrote:
pmac666 wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:

Somebody should start bulldozing up Yellowstone's Z.O.D.
That place is probably full of government-funded shallow graves...
Captain Votanic

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Jan 19, 2024 9:44 pm

pmac666 wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:
pmac666 wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:

I agree with your belief that the Supreme Court will likely recognize presidential immunity for Donald Trump.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby pmac666 on Fri Jan 19, 2024 9:56 pm

saxitoxin wrote:
pmac666 wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:
pmac666 wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:

I agree with your belief that the Supreme Court will likely recognize presidential immunity for Donald Trump.

Great, i´d love immunity for old Joe.
He can just deport Donnys sad, smelly ass to Gitmo and no one can do a thing about it.
Go for it. lol
Major pmac666

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Jan 22, 2024 4:54 pm

Anyone remember when Biden thought the Secretary of Transportation's name was Secretary Booty Juice?

Corporal saxitoxin

Postby bigtoughralf on Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:31 pm

Pack Rat wrote:Supporters of the insurrection are insurrectionists.

Exactly. The US has no legitimate claim to independence from the UK.

https://www.unicef.org.uk/donate/children-in-gaza-crisis-appeal/

https://www.savethechildren.org.uk/how-you-can-help/emergencies/gaza-crisis
Lieutenant bigtoughralf

Postby Votanic on Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:34 pm

saxitoxin wrote:Anyone remember when Biden thought the Secretary of Transportation's name was Secretary Booty Juice?

Hmm?? That is odd.
Only the Secretary's 'close', 'personal' anonymous hook-ups call him Booty Juice.
Captain Votanic

Postby Dukasaur on Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:47 pm

bigtoughralf wrote:

+1
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Sergeant 1st Class Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby Votanic on Tue Jan 23, 2024 12:03 am

Dukasaur wrote:
bigtoughralf wrote:

+1

Yes, the US needs to not just take former colonial territory, but also invade the UK 'motherland' (maybe Canada too?).
The UK hasn't even taken the simple step of becoming a republic... That shows that they are not committed to necessary, good-faith change.
If they unilaterally decided to tax our tea now, would the US be prepared?

Similarly, the Ukraine is realizing more and more that only the thermonuclear destruction of Moscow, St. Leninspeter, etc. will bring lasting peace.

Frankly, a thorough planet-wide bombing is the only way to prevent undesired insurrectionism from constantly resprouting hither and nigh...
Captain Votanic

Postby KoolBak on Tue Jan 23, 2024 6:44 am

Don't you mean hither and yon?

I've never heard hither and nigh....

Actually curious :D (FINALLY something interesting in one of these heinous threads...lol)
Sergeant 1st Class KoolBak

Postby Votanic on Tue Jan 23, 2024 8:31 pm

KoolBak wrote:Don't you mean hither and yon?

I've never heard hither and nigh....

Actually curious :D (FINALLY something interesting in one of these heinous threads...lol)

Hither and thither. Hither and yon. Hither and yonder. Hither and fro. Hither and nigh...

All this Hithering, reminds me of Heathers.
The 'Heathering' begins at 2:05.
Captain Votanic

Postby jusplay4fun on Wed Jan 24, 2024 5:43 pm

Dukasaur wrote:
bigtoughralf wrote:

+1

I guess some have not heard of the

1) Declaration of Independence, and

2) the Treaty of Paris signed in 1873.

on September 3, 1783, Great Britain formally recognized the independence of the United States in the Treaty of Paris. At the same time, Britain signed separate peace treaties with France and Spain (which had entered the conflict in 1779), bringing the American Revolution to a close after eight long years.

https://www.history.com/topics/american-revolution/american-revolution-history#revolutionary-war-draws-to-a-close-1781-83
JP4Fun

Sergeant 1st Class jusplay4fun

Next

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,