Conquer Club

Trump: Elect me as dictator

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Trump: Elect me as dictator

Postby karel on Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:17 am

mookiemcgee wrote:
karel wrote:you poor leftist snowflakes cant handle the truth if it bit you in the ass,your party sucks and want to keep sinking usa into more debt cuz of your lame green deal crap and sending money to the Ukraine, you dont have anyone in your party to take control of this country, why trump will win as he wont run us into the dirt and your all scared of a country growing stong and people able to afford food and what not, sorry your stupid ass prez dont even know who the prez of Egypt is ,pretty sad, dude is stupid and clueless, as for me he is not my prez,go TRUMP

On odd occasions Karel takes time away from his hobby murdering cats to share nuggets of wisdom like this. I for one think we are all better for it.

i hate fcking cats
Corporal karel

Postby mookiemcgee on Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:21 am

karel wrote:i hate fcking cats

I am confused, do you f*ck the cats before or after you kill them? If you hate fucking cats, why not f*ck some other animal? Or perhaps a cousin/blood relative?
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby karel on Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:25 am

nah hate them,dont even like looking at them
Corporal karel

Postby mookiemcgee on Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:29 am

How old were you when you killed your first cat?

asking for a friend who works for the FBI
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby jusplay4fun on Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:46 am

Votanic wrote:
karel wrote:you poor leftist snowflakes cant handle the truth if it bit you in the ass,your party sucks and want to keep sinking usa into more debt cuz of your lame green deal crap and sending money to the Ukraine, you dont have anyone in your party to take control of this country, why trump will win as he wont run us into the dirt and your all scared of a country growing stong and people able to afford food and what not, sorry your stupid ass prez dont even know who the prez of Egypt is ,pretty sad, dude is stupid and clueless, as for me he is not my prez,go TRUMP

It's amazing (and scary) really. Biden is surrounded by speech writers and assistants (dementia therapists?) trying to help him to organize and prepare for his speeches and public appearances... and even still, he can't keep basic facts straight in his head. He should be in a rest home now...
...but I guess Biden's health seems to matter little to those Demo-nazis desperate to seize and hold power while conitinuing to push their anti-Trump narrative.
I wouldn't even be surprised if they replaced the now-semi-brain-dead president with an android or bio-engineered clone.
Anything to maintain their sad illusion of competence for another day.

I have to agree with the basic premise here. Please see:
https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=240680&start=25
to avoid the accusation of repeating myself.

Oh, I forgot, did I say that Biden is a doddering old feeble fool?
JP4Fun

Sergeant 1st Class jusplay4fun

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,