Conquer Club

BIDEN BLOWOUT VICTORY IN SC

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

BIDEN BLOWOUT VICTORY IN SC

Postby mookiemcgee on Sat Feb 03, 2024 9:41 pm

South Carolina hosted this years first presidential primary, and Joe Biden won over 95% of the vote!

https://www.politico.com/2024-election/ ... carolina/#
Colonel mookiemcgee

Re: BIDEN BLOWOUT VICTORY IN SC

Postby saxitoxin on Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:37 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:South Carolina hosted this years first presidential primary, and Joe Biden won over 95% of the vote!

https://www.politico.com/2024-election/ ... carolina/#

Big deal. This guy once won 98% of the vote.

Corporal saxitoxin

Postby ConfederateSS on Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:45 pm

------1st Democrat cheating primary...Mookie...
------ The DNC skipped...New Hampshire...The Iowa Caucuses... Nevada has both...???...I don't know how that happens...
------ Anyway...Like in 2016 A.D. ,The DNC fixed things for Hillary over Bernie...And in 2020 A.D. , Biden came in 5th in Iowa and 4th in New Hampshire... Obama had to beg, S.C. Rep. James Clyburn... Please, Please all Blacks(African Americans) vote for Biden , For Obama...So Biden could win in S.C. , so he wouldn't go down 3 in a row in 2020 A.D. Democratic Primary/Caucus season...As current V.P. to Obama... :lol: :lol: :lol: ...I wouldn't be bragging...When Biden has to worry about Dean Phillips and Independent RFK Jr. , As the DNC keeps cheating...To keep that has been puppet(Trojan Horse) in office... TRUMP waiting to play...well The Trump card...To win The 2024 A.D. Presidential Election... =D> =D> =D>
... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby GaryDenton on Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:21 am

ROTFPMPL!
{--- <<<< Vote Blue

Republicans are puppy killers.
Sergeant 1st Class GaryDenton

Postby GaryDenton on Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:30 am

It was an expectedly low turnout primary in South Carolina, but President Biden proved the media narratives wrong with a dominant performance.

The Biden campaign used South Carolina to test drive its message to African-American voters. African-American turnout was 13% higher in early voting than in the competitive 2020 Democratic primary. So much for the idea that African-American voters won’t show up for Biden.

If you haven't realized the mainstream media, decided not liberal, is doing everything to promote the idea that this is a normal race and Trump is competitive if not ahead, you haven't been paying attention.
{--- <<<< Vote Blue

Republicans are puppy killers.
Sergeant 1st Class GaryDenton

Postby jusplay4fun on Sun Feb 04, 2024 4:19 am

GaryDenton wrote:It was an expectedly low turnout primary in South Carolina, but President Biden proved the media narratives wrong with a dominant performance.

The Biden campaign used South Carolina to test drive its message to African-American voters. African-American turnout was 13% higher in early voting than in the competitive 2020 Democratic primary. So much for the idea that African-American voters won’t show up for Biden.

If you haven't realized the mainstream media, decided not liberal, is doing everything to promote the idea that this is a normal race and Trump is competitive if not ahead, you haven't been paying attention.

2024 ELECTIONS

Biden’s failing to excite Black Democrats in South Carolina
Democrats were banking on a strong showing among the state’s key voting bloc.

CHARLESTON, South Carolina — Hannibal’s Kitchen is an essential stop for Democrats looking to campaign in the Palmetto state.

Politicians flock to the well-known family-owned soul food restaurant, including President Joe Biden, who visited just two weeks ago. So as Biden surrogates spent the final days trying to gin up excitement for Saturday’s primary, it made sense they’d swing by the storied institution where photographs of Pharrell Williams, Angela Bassett, Danny Glover and Hillary Clinton adorn the walls.

If you are surprised by the results, you are not paying attention. If you find the results a reassurance that Biden will do well in November, you are not paying attention.

But as Austin Davis, Pennsylvania’s first Black lieutenant governor asked the patrons “to send Joe Biden and Kamala Harris back to the White House,” he received only a muted response.

A group of about 16 white Danish political tourists, dining on platters of crab rice and smothered turkey wings, listened inquisitively but stayed focused on their meal. The only hoots came from local Democratic operatives in attendance.

Getting voters jazzed has proven challenging for South Carolina Democrats in the lead up to Saturday’s election. And that, in turn, could be a problem for the Biden campaign, which is banking on a strong showing among the state’s Black electorate to quiet the chorus of concerns that he has an enthusiasm problem with the party’s most loyal voting bloc.

Officials with the party spent the closing days crisscrossing the state engaging Black voters. But turnout at some of these events was sparse, with many of them attended by party officials. Of the Black voters outside of party-backed events, few seem excited or even aware of the coming election. It’s not just because they’re unenthused about Biden, it’s that they don’t see the primary as much of a contest at all.

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/02/03/democrats-south-carolina-black-voters-00139434

Note: same source as Mookie, Politico
JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Postby Pack Rat on Sun Feb 04, 2024 10:10 am

jusplay4fun wrote:
GaryDenton wrote:It was an expectedly low turnout primary in South Carolina, but President Biden proved the media narratives wrong with a dominant performance.

2024 ELECTIONS

Biden’s failing to excite Black Democrats in South Carolina
Democrats were banking on a strong showing among the state’s key voting bloc.

CHARLESTON, South Carolina — Hannibal’s Kitchen is an essential stop for Democrats looking to campaign in the Palmetto state.

Politicians flock to the well-known family-owned soul food restaurant, including President Joe Biden, who visited just two weeks ago. So as Biden surrogates spent the final days trying to gin up excitement for Saturday’s primary, it made sense they’d swing by the storied institution where photographs of Pharrell Williams, Angela Bassett, Danny Glover and Hillary Clinton adorn the walls.

If you are surprised by the results, you are not paying attention. If you find the results a reassurance that Biden will do well in November, you are not paying attention.

But as Austin Davis, Pennsylvania’s first Black lieutenant governor asked the patrons “to send Joe Biden and Kamala Harris back to the White House,” he received only a muted response.

A group of about 16 white Danish political tourists, dining on platters of crab rice and smothered turkey wings, listened inquisitively but stayed focused on their meal. The only hoots came from local Democratic operatives in attendance.

Getting voters jazzed has proven challenging for South Carolina Democrats in the lead up to Saturday’s election. And that, in turn, could be a problem for the Biden campaign, which is banking on a strong showing among the state’s Black electorate to quiet the chorus of concerns that he has an enthusiasm problem with the party’s most loyal voting bloc.

Officials with the party spent the closing days crisscrossing the state engaging Black voters. But turnout at some of these events was sparse, with many of them attended by party officials. Of the Black voters outside of party-backed events, few seem excited or even aware of the coming election. It’s not just because they’re unenthused about Biden, it’s that they don’t see the primary as much of a contest at all.

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/02/03/democrats-south-carolina-black-voters-00139434

Note: same source as Mookie, Politico

Jusplay4fun are you bored today? Why don't you go outside and play with the neighborhood kids.
Corporal 1st Class Pack Rat

Postby pmac666 on Mon Feb 05, 2024 3:11 am

What i like about that primary is the ongoing trend that Joe outperforms the polls (despite Jp4f writing Joe down to his audience of 10 lol) while Trump underperforms them. Still, no red comeback in sight.......
Major pmac666

Postby jusplay4fun on Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:38 pm

Why do p-mac and p-rat always comment in tandem? Are they multis? sure seems so. :o

Look at most of the threads that praise Biden and/or attack Trump. Those two comment one after the other. :roll:

p-mac and p-rat are likely just as fat, too. =D>
JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Postby Pack Rat on Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:59 pm

pmac666 wrote:What i like about that primary is the ongoing trend that Joe outperforms the polls (despite Jp4f writing Joe down to his audience of 10 lol) while Trump underperforms them. Still, no red comeback in sight.......

Actually pmac666 and I are brothers from different mothers. As far as being fat, I'm 6' and 180 lbs...does that help your fantasy of me? Or, do you prefer fat boys?
Corporal 1st Class Pack Rat

Postby pmac666 on Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:07 pm

Pack Rat wrote:
pmac666 wrote:What i like about that primary is the ongoing trend that Joe outperforms the polls (despite Jp4f writing Joe down to his audience of 10 lol) while Trump underperforms them. Still, no red comeback in sight.......

Actually pmac666 and I are brothers from different mothers. As far as being fat, I'm 6' and 180 lbs...does that help your fantasy of me? Or, do you prefer fat boys?

We must be twins, we even have roughly the same bodysize. :lol:
Major pmac666

Postby Votanic on Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:14 pm

Wait, I heard the Biden blowout happened in the Vatican?

...though I suppose it is now happening all too frequently.
Does the Secret Service have to clean him up afterwards?
Lieutenant Votanic

Postby mookiemcgee on Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:21 pm

Votanic wrote:Wait, I heard the Biden blowout happened in the Vatican?

Are republicans going to come up with any attacks on Biden that aren't also attacks on Trump this election cycle?

Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby Votanic on Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:23 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:
Votanic wrote:Wait, I heard the Biden blowout happened in the Vatican?

Are republicans going to come up with any attacks on Biden that aren't also attacks on Trump this election cycle?

Or vice-versa... I mean just look at Biden's tiny hands.
Lieutenant Votanic

Return to Out, out, brief candle!