Conquer Club

DOJ Officially Certifies Biden as Mentally Retarded

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: DOJ Officially Certifies Biden as Mentally Retarded

Postby Votanic on Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:49 pm

Pack Rat wrote:It's so refreshing to see Saxitoxin taking the bottom of the barrel posters under his arm and being their mentor.

Saxi and his band of warriors!

I fear that Saxi may have his hands full with his new recruits, Votanic and jusplay4fun. I'm sure ConfederateSS can help train these recruits in using fake news to a new red meat level, where the uneducated MAGA cult followers will rise to their feet with hate and pat each other's spineless backs.

Hardly that. If anything I've taught saxi a few things..
Of course, we do agree on a few obvious issues. Like the fact, that your poorly-elected MROTUS needs to take a wheelchair ride to the Peaceful Glen retirement home...
Speaking of mentoring, who taught you, Packless? Was it that sinister (fake) Austrian? Or maybe your spiritual 'Angry Grandpa'... You know, the one who still has access to nuclear launch codes. :shock:
Captain Votanic

Re: DOJ Officially Certifies Biden as "Forgetful"

Postby jusplay4fun on Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:56 pm

p-rat continues his pathetic and impotent responses to OVERWHELMING evidence that his hero, Biden, is a feeble and weak old man. Like p-rat, Biden is easily confused.

His only response now is reduced to personal attacks. Is anyone surprised by p-rat's pathetic response? Certainly NOT ME.

It is like Biden's response to the question about the death of his son Beau. He goes on an attack and fails to answer the question. Biden's indignation is not a refutation of his loss of memory. p-rat's feeble response does not refute the evidence. If Saxi did not post it, I would have. Saxi did it well and quite comprehensively. p-rat is reduced to weak mutterings. SAD for this country, and a very sad performance by Biden and by p-rat.

And p-rat does not comprehend that I think for myself and that I have called out Saxi on his LIES. I do not let Saxi think for me; I doubt Votanic follows Saxi ALL the time or even most of the time. We all three agree on the feeble weak senile nature of Joe Biden.

Biden needs to RESIGN NOW. And if and when he does, the world will see that Kamala is not ready for Prime Time, EITHER.
JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Re: DOJ Officially Certifies Biden as "Forgetful"

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:08 pm

jusplay4fun wrote: lI doubt Votanic follows Saxi ALL the time or even most of the time.

TRUE
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:09 pm

Votanic - go make me a fucking sandwich. I'm not gonna ask twice.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby Pack Rat on Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:14 pm

saxitoxin wrote:Votanic - go make me a fucking sandwich. I'm not gonna ask twice.

So....Votanic said he taught you a few things-rotflmao
Sergeant Pack Rat

Postby Votanic on Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:15 pm

saxitoxin wrote:Votanic - go make me a fucking sandwich. I'm not gonna ask twice.

No saxi.
For the thousandth time, I am never going to have a three-way with you and ralf. SO STOP ASKING!
Captain Votanic

Postby Votanic on Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:19 pm

Pack Rat wrote:

Oh no, headless... you're not trying to out-compete pukey, are you?
Since constantly posting 'lol' is already his thing, are you going to show him up by typing 'rotflmao' at the end of every post?
Take my advice, and don't. It will just make you look (more) desperate.
Captain Votanic

Postby Pack Rat on Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:23 pm

Votanic wrote:
Pack Rat wrote:

Since constantly posting 'lol' is already his thing, are you going to show him up by typing 'rotflmao' at the end of every post?

Shut the f*ck up you whore and make Saxi his sandwich!
Sergeant Pack Rat

Postby Votanic on Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:26 pm

Pack Rat wrote:
Votanic wrote:
Pack Rat wrote:

Shut the f*ck up you whore and make Saxi his sandwich!

HEY SAXI!
This guy actually sounds like he's actually interested in getting your 'sandwich' made...
Do you want him to be the bread or the filling?
Captain Votanic

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:03 pm

The Rats are starting to turn on Biden after his shocking meltdown on TV last night, following Biden being officially certified as mentally retarded by the U.S. Department of Justice:

Former White House aide David Axelrod on Friday criticized Biden for snapping at a reporter for the network who earlier asked about concerns regarding his memory and age. More concerning, Axelrod said of Biden, “was the way he reacted to [CNN reporter] MJ [Lee] when she asked a question, that was completely legitimate, which is what are you going to do about the fact that so many people have this question, and he snapped at her.”

During a contentious back-and-forth with reporters Thursday evening, Biden forcefully pushed back on assertions made by a special counsel report in regard to his memory of key elements of his life and political career.

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4458 ... -reporter/

And there is no let-up from the right either. Senator Hawley is demanding Merrick Garland explain how Biden is too senile to be indicted by the DOJ but not too senile to be president. Merrick Garland's department yesterday officially certified Biden as mentally retarded.

Meanwhile, the headline in today's New York Post about Biden who was, yesterday, officially certified as mentally retarded:

Corporal saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:08 pm

To prove last night's meltdown was an aberration, White House staff got Biden injected full of lucidity drugs and trotted him before a group of lackeys today to make a speech.

However, he immediately faceplanted by -- stammering and with his hands shaking -- saying he was the president of "red states and green states."

The question is now not if the Cabinet will depose Old Joe, but when. There are rumors the Cabinet is trying to organize enough votes to declare Old Joe medically injured before the State of the Union on March 7. Under this scenario, Biden would be forcibly removed from the White House and confined under guard at Walter Reed Hospital while nominally remaining president but with his body and mind under trusteeship; Jill and Hunter would be permitted to remain living at the WH. Koko Harris would become Acting President but continue living at the Naval Observatory.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby Votanic on Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:31 pm

saxitoxin wrote:To prove last night's meltdown was an aberration, White House staff got Biden injected full of lucidity drugs and trotted him before a group of lackeys today to make a speech.

However, he immediately faceplanted by -- stammering and with his hands shaking -- saying he was the president of "red states and green states."

The question is now not if the Cabinet will depose Old Joe, but when. There are rumors the Cabinet is trying to organize enough votes to declare Old Joe medically injured before the State of the Union on March 7. Under this scenario, Biden would be forcibly removed from the White House and confined under guard at Walter Reed Hospital while nominally remaining president but with his body and mind under trusteeship; Jill and Hunter would be permitted to remain living at the WH. Koko Harris would become Acting President but continue living at the Naval Observatory.

saxi, did this happen because Biden got vaxxed?
Captain Votanic

Postby Pack Rat on Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:32 pm

Quite the imagination Saxitoxin, bravo!
Sergeant Pack Rat

Re: DOJ: Biden Too Senile to Put on Trial

Postby Dukasaur on Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:35 pm

saxitoxin wrote:Senator Hawley just called for invocation of the 25th Amendment and removal of Biden after Biden's own DOJ found Biden mentally incompetent this afternoon.

Senator Hawley believes the world is ruled by an invisible ghost in the sky, and that the hard-won separation of church and state should be rolled back to 1692 and America become a theocracy of nutjobs like him.

I know how much value I would put in his opinion.
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby HitRed on Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:41 pm

I live, but many treat me as if I were still dead in the tomb.
Captain HitRed

Postby Dukasaur on Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:50 pm

exhibere praesentem
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:02 pm

Dukasaur wrote:Senator Hawley believes the world is ruled by an invisible ghost in the sky

Joe Biden believes an invisible ghost is standing next to him and he can shake its hand.

Corporal saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:12 pm

After having been officially certified by his own Department of Justice as mentally retarded yesterday -- then following that up with a horrifying press conference in which he started screaming at the press like a madman -- the Biden White House is confirming Biden will not participate in the traditional presidential interview during the Super Bowl this weekend.

He's winding things down, folks.

He's winding things down.

Corporal saxitoxin

Postby Votanic on Fri Feb 09, 2024 7:20 pm

saxitoxin wrote:After having been officially certified by his own Department of Justice as mentally retarded yesterday -- then following that up with a horrifying press conference in which he started screaming at the press like a madman -- the Biden White House is confirming Biden will not participate in the traditional presidential interview during the Super Bowl this weekend.

He's winding things down, folks. He's winding things down.

So sad... and to think that poor man could have spent the last several years resting comfortably in a luxuriously elite, elder-care facility...
That is, if the diabolical, 'woke', anti-American ruling faction of his own party didn't manipulate him into running and then forced him to pretend to be President of the United States, basically trapping him in an oval cage and making him perform like a trained circus-chimp.
At last, Bidzo, you poor, dim-witted monkey-clown-prez, At last, you will be free ...
Captain Votanic

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Feb 09, 2024 8:32 pm

More shocking footage from last night in which Biden became confused by his surroundings and, agitated by his confusion, started screaming at reporters and spectators. He then, as though someone flipped a switch in his injured brain, immediately settled down and started mumbling about how he had talked to the President of Mexico and convinced Mexico to open its border with Israel. (?!)

This evening, Biden shuffled out of the White House and shuffled along the WH grounds under his own locomotion but appeared detached and unresponsive when reporters shouted at him, requesting to know how soon he'd receive a cognitive exam by psychiatrists. Biden has been officially certified as mentally retarded by the U.S. Department of Justice.

Corporal saxitoxin

Postby jusplay4fun on Sat Feb 10, 2024 3:33 am

saxitoxin wrote:More shocking footage from last night in which Biden became confused by his surroundings and, agitated by his confusion, started screaming at reporters and spectators. He then, as though someone flipped a switch in his injured brain, immediately settled down and started mumbling about how he had talked to the President of Mexico and convinced Mexico to open its border with Israel. (?!) Biden has been officially certified as mentally retarded by his own Department of Justice.

Yes, I already mentioned this gaffe by Biden, confusing Mexico and Egypt. This is not a mispronounced word; this is sheer confusion and more proof of Biden's senility.

Postby jusplay4fun on Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:00 am

This YouTube video does not deliver. Perhaps, Saxi, you posted the wrong segment of that Press Conference. OR, perhaps, that WAS Biden actually screaming as loud as he can, NOW...?

This is the longer video clip of most of the Press Conference (12:36):
here, around the 9 minute mark, Biden is confused and thinks Mexico borders Israel. REALLY?

https://youtu.be/vRndv9A1JvY

He looks like he is trying to read NOTES provided for and to him. Watch the video. And he really ONLY took 3-4 questions...?

so did Saxi:
Postby saxitoxin on Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:17 pm

This gaffe is so alarming that it deserves repeating, for anyone who missed it.
JP4Fun

Lieutenant jusplay4fun

Postby ConfederateSS on Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:27 am

Votanic wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:After having been officially certified by his own Department of Justice as mentally retarded yesterday -- then following that up with a horrifying press conference in which he started screaming at the press like a madman -- the Biden White House is confirming Biden will not participate in the traditional presidential interview during the Super Bowl this weekend.

He's winding things down, folks. He's winding things down.

So sad... and to think that poor man could have spent the last several years resting comfortably in a luxuriously elite, elder-care facility...
That is, if the diabolical, 'woke', anti-American ruling faction of his own party didn't manipulate him into running and then forced him to pretend to be President of the United States, basically trapping him in an oval cage and making him perform like a trained circus-chimp.
At last, Bidzo, you poor, dim-witted monkey-clown-prez, At last, you will be free ...

--------Biden does talk to dead people...
-------- One of Ronald Reagan's best movies... Bedtime for Bonzo....
-------- The Ghost of Reagan can visit the Whitehouse, in the live action reality T.V. show....Bedtime for Bidzo... :D ...Where Reagan puts Biden to sleep now, after that press conference...Old man, no memory... Bedtime, 11:00am EST... Hopefully When Biden talks to Reagan... Reagan can teach him a few things... :D
... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby pmac666 on Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:34 am

We should have a thread with all the bs Trump is saying, to put things into perspective.
Ofc it would be a very long thread and by far not as compelling for the maga nuts. lol
Major pmac666

Postby pmac666 on Sat Feb 10, 2024 9:29 am

Guess Krugmans medical examination of Bidens mental state is as valid as Trump appointed Hurs is.

In scathing analysis published by the New York Times on Feb. 9, economist Paul Krugman slams Hur's comments as ageist and "disgusting."

Krugman recalls, "As it happens, I had an hour-long off-the-record meeting with Biden in August. I can't talk about the content, but I can assure you that he's perfectly lucid, with a good grasp of events. And outside that personal experience, on several occasions when I thought he was making a serious misjudgment — like his handling of the debt ceiling crisis — he was right and I was wrong. And my God, consider his opponent."

The "opponent" Krugman is referring to is, of course, 2024 GOP presidential frontrunner Donald Trump, now 77.

Krugman finds it laughable that Trump's supporters obsess over Biden's age when Trump confused former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-California) and South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley during a recent speech.

"When I listen to Donald Trump's speeches, I find myself thinking about my father, who died in 2013…. During his last year, my father suffered from sundowning: He was lucid during the day, but would sometimes become incoherent and aggressive after dark. If we're going to be doing amateur psychological diagnoses of elderly politicians, shouldn't we be talking about a candidate who has confused Nikki Haley with Nancy Pelosi and whose ranting and raving sometimes reminds me of my father on a bad evening?"

Krugman adds, "So to everyone who's piling on Biden right now, stop and look in the mirror. And ask yourself what you are doing."

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-biden-hur/
Major pmac666

Postby pmac666 on Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:10 am

And ofc not to forget:

“Trump confused a photo of his rape victim for his ex-wife during a deposition
- Confused Nikki Haley with Nancy Pelosi 4 times in a row
- Said Jeb Bush sent our troops to the Middle East
- Thought he ran against and is currently running against Barack Obama
- Said President Biden started World War II
- Said that Viktor Orban is the leader of Turkey
- Said you need voter ID to buy bread
- Said windmills are causing whales to wash up on shore
- Confused North Korea and China
- Implied Dallas is in another country
- Had to be reminded that he was not in Sioux City, South Dakota during a speech in Sioux City, Iowas
- Claimed Hungary borders Russia
Major pmac666

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,