Conquer Club

Traitor Trump and his treasonous followers

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Traitor Trump and his treasonous followers

Postby Pack Rat on Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:31 pm

Stop Trump and his spineless MAGA Congressmen/women.

Lieutenant Pack Rat

Re: Traitor Trump and his treasonous followers

Postby Votanic on Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:22 pm

Pack Rat wrote:Stop Trump and his spineless MAGA Congressmen/women.

Methinks the OP of this latest redundant and ridiculous (R&R?) thread must be totally "coup-coup".
Captain Votanic

Postby Pack Rat on Fri Feb 09, 2024 8:54 pm

Stop Trump and his spineless MAGA Congressmen/women.

Yes, even the Republicans say Trump needs the chaos at the border to get elected
Lieutenant Pack Rat

Postby karel on Fri Feb 09, 2024 11:52 pm

sucks we have no more free speech or rights,we gave them all to the fcking illegals,us usa born people can say fck yourself as you have no rights under this commie regime
Corporal karel

Postby jusplay4fun on Sat Feb 10, 2024 3:18 am

karel wrote:sucks we have no more free speech or rights,we gave them all to the fcking illegals,us usa born people can say fck yourself as you have no rights under this commie regime

This post makes NO SENSE. Rights? Read the US Constitution, especially the First Ten Amendments, karel.

One does not give away rights to someone else and not have it for oneself. Rights are not like money or material possessions. PERIOD.

The mere fact that you posted your rubbish indicates that we have the right to Free Speech (or freedom of speech).

The First Amendment provides that Congress make no law respecting an establishment of religion or prohibiting its free exercise. It protects freedom of speech, the press, assembly, and the right to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press, or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for redress of grievances." First Amendment, U.S. Constitution
JP4Fun

Sergeant 1st Class jusplay4fun

Postby ConfederateSS on Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:56 am

karel wrote:sucks we have no more free speech or rights,we gave them all to the fcking illegals,us usa born people can say fck yourself as you have no rights under this commie regime

------No, Jp4fun...Karel is correct...This country run by Radical LEFT Democrats/Commie Pinkos(the word to use Karel)...Rights, I think money is a better word...But yes, American Veterans live on the street...V.A. Hospitals, money is being moved...For Illegal Aliens(correct word),food , Hotels...Etc.Etc...Draining American Resources...They go around the Constitution...
------- That's how Biden is in office... Election laws were changed, in States...By others, Not State Legislatures...In 2020 A.D...You know, like it says in The Constitution...Only State Legislatures can change State election laws...They continue to ignore the Constitution , over , and over...Go around it...As for Free Speech...Elon Musk has given it Back to Americans...
... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby GaryDenton on Sat Feb 10, 2024 8:56 am

What do the British think of Trump?

Although they have their radical right the masses have finally come to their senses and are prepared to throw them out after seeing what happened after they listened to the Brexit fools and gave them power for years.

British Writer Pens The Best Description Of Trump I’ve Read
- Nate White

“Why do some British people not like Donald Trump?” Nate White, an articulate and witty writer from England wrote the following response:
A few things spring to mind. Trump lacks certain qualities which the British traditionally esteem. For instance, he has no class, no charm, no coolness, no credibility, no compassion, no wit, no warmth, no wisdom, no subtlety, no sensitivity, no self-awareness, no humility, no honour and no grace – all qualities, funnily enough, with which his predecessor Mr. Obama was generously blessed. So for us, the stark contrast does rather throw Trump’s limitations into embarrassingly sharp relief.

Plus, we like a laugh. And while Trump may be laughable, he has never once said anything wry, witty or even faintly amusing – not once, ever. I don’t say that rhetorically, I mean it quite literally: not once, not ever. And that fact is particularly disturbing to the British sensibility – for us, to lack humour is almost inhuman. But with Trump, it’s a fact. He doesn’t even seem to understand what a joke is – his idea of a joke is a crass comment, an illiterate insult, a casual act of cruelty.

Trump is a troll. And like all trolls, he is never funny and he never laughs; he only crows or jeers. And scarily, he doesn’t just talk in crude, witless insults – he actually thinks in them. His mind is a simple bot-like algorithm of petty prejudices and knee-jerk nastiness.

There is never any under-layer of irony, complexity, nuance or depth. It’s all surface. Some Americans might see this as refreshingly upfront. Well, we don’t. We see it as having no inner world, no soul. And in Britain we traditionally side with David, not Goliath. All our heroes are plucky underdogs: Robin Hood, Dick Whittington, Oliver Twist. Trump is neither plucky, nor an underdog. He is the exact opposite of that. He’s not even a spoiled rich-boy, or a greedy fat-cat. He’s more a fat white slug. A Jabba the Hutt of privilege.

And worse, he is that most unforgivable of all things to the British: a bully. That is, except when he is among bullies; then he suddenly transforms into a snivelling sidekick instead. There are unspoken rules to this stuff – the Queensberry rules of basic decency – and he breaks them all. He punches downwards – which a gentleman should, would, could never do – and every blow he aims is below the belt. He particularly likes to kick the vulnerable or voiceless – and he kicks them when they are down.

So the fact that a significant minority – perhaps a third – of Americans look at what he does, listen to what he says, and then think ‘Yeah, he seems like my kind of guy’ is a matter of some confusion and no little distress to British people, given that:

• Americans are supposed to be nicer than us, and mostly are.

• You don’t need a particularly keen eye for detail to spot a few flaws in the man.

This last point is what especially confuses and dismays British people, and many other people too; his faults seem pretty bloody hard to miss. After all, it’s impossible to read a single tweet, or hear him speak a sentence or two, without staring deep into the abyss. He turns being artless into an art form; he is a Picasso of pettiness; a Shakespeare of shit. His faults are fractal: even his flaws have flaws, and so on ad infinitum. God knows there have always been stupid people in the world, and plenty of nasty people too. But rarely has stupidity been so nasty, or nastiness so stupid. He makes Nixon look trustworthy and George W look smart. In fact, if Frankenstein decided to make a monster assembled entirely from human flaws – he would make a Trump.

And a remorseful Doctor Frankenstein would clutch out big clumpfuls of hair and scream in anguish: ‘My God… what… have… I… created?' If being a twat was a TV show, Trump would be the boxed set.
#Donald Trump
{--- <<<< Vote Blue

Republicans are puppy killers.
Private 1st Class GaryDenton

Postby pmac666 on Sat Feb 10, 2024 9:08 am

GaryDenton wrote:What do the British think of Trump?

Although they have their radical right the masses have finally come to their senses and are prepared to throw them out after seeing what happened after they listened to the Brexit fools and gave them power for years.

British Writer Pens The Best Description Of Trump I’ve Read
- Nate White

“Why do some British people not like Donald Trump?” Nate White, an articulate and witty writer from England wrote the following response:
A few things spring to mind. Trump lacks certain qualities which the British traditionally esteem. For instance, he has no class, no charm, no coolness, no credibility, no compassion, no wit, no warmth, no wisdom, no subtlety, no sensitivity, no self-awareness, no humility, no honour and no grace – all qualities, funnily enough, with which his predecessor Mr. Obama was generously blessed. So for us, the stark contrast does rather throw Trump’s limitations into embarrassingly sharp relief.

Plus, we like a laugh. And while Trump may be laughable, he has never once said anything wry, witty or even faintly amusing – not once, ever. I don’t say that rhetorically, I mean it quite literally: not once, not ever. And that fact is particularly disturbing to the British sensibility – for us, to lack humour is almost inhuman. But with Trump, it’s a fact. He doesn’t even seem to understand what a joke is – his idea of a joke is a crass comment, an illiterate insult, a casual act of cruelty.

Trump is a troll. And like all trolls, he is never funny and he never laughs; he only crows or jeers. And scarily, he doesn’t just talk in crude, witless insults – he actually thinks in them. His mind is a simple bot-like algorithm of petty prejudices and knee-jerk nastiness.

There is never any under-layer of irony, complexity, nuance or depth. It’s all surface. Some Americans might see this as refreshingly upfront. Well, we don’t. We see it as having no inner world, no soul. And in Britain we traditionally side with David, not Goliath. All our heroes are plucky underdogs: Robin Hood, Dick Whittington, Oliver Twist. Trump is neither plucky, nor an underdog. He is the exact opposite of that. He’s not even a spoiled rich-boy, or a greedy fat-cat. He’s more a fat white slug. A Jabba the Hutt of privilege.

And worse, he is that most unforgivable of all things to the British: a bully. That is, except when he is among bullies; then he suddenly transforms into a snivelling sidekick instead. There are unspoken rules to this stuff – the Queensberry rules of basic decency – and he breaks them all. He punches downwards – which a gentleman should, would, could never do – and every blow he aims is below the belt. He particularly likes to kick the vulnerable or voiceless – and he kicks them when they are down.

So the fact that a significant minority – perhaps a third – of Americans look at what he does, listen to what he says, and then think ‘Yeah, he seems like my kind of guy’ is a matter of some confusion and no little distress to British people, given that:

• Americans are supposed to be nicer than us, and mostly are.

• You don’t need a particularly keen eye for detail to spot a few flaws in the man.

This last point is what especially confuses and dismays British people, and many other people too; his faults seem pretty bloody hard to miss. After all, it’s impossible to read a single tweet, or hear him speak a sentence or two, without staring deep into the abyss. He turns being artless into an art form; he is a Picasso of pettiness; a Shakespeare of shit. His faults are fractal: even his flaws have flaws, and so on ad infinitum. God knows there have always been stupid people in the world, and plenty of nasty people too. But rarely has stupidity been so nasty, or nastiness so stupid. He makes Nixon look trustworthy and George W look smart. In fact, if Frankenstein decided to make a monster assembled entirely from human flaws – he would make a Trump.

And a remorseful Doctor Frankenstein would clutch out big clumpfuls of hair and scream in anguish: ‘My God… what… have… I… created?' If being a twat was a TV show, Trump would be the boxed set.
#Donald Trump

Gotta love the brits. :lol:
Major pmac666

Postby Pack Rat on Sat Feb 10, 2024 9:18 am

Trump fucks the little people over.

Trump has no shame!
Lieutenant Pack Rat

Postby Pack Rat on Sat Feb 10, 2024 6:07 pm

Lieutenant Pack Rat

Postby Votanic on Sat Feb 10, 2024 6:38 pm

Pack Rat wrote:

Nothing but three wildly unhinged Trump smear videos in a row...

The thumbnail on the first one is just a badly double-overlaid image made to make Trump look like he's suffering from the "heartbreak of psoraisis" or something...
How low will they go? I know the answer: As low as they can.
Captain Votanic

Postby lokisgal on Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:14 pm

Votanic wrote:
Pack Rat wrote:

The thumbnail on the first one is just a badly double-overlaid image made to make Trump look like he's suffering from the "heartbreak of psoraisis" or something...

You dont have to look low to see that dump is unhinged and a want to be dictator, you only have to listen to him when he opens his mouth.
Lieutenant lokisgal
SoC Training Adviser

Postby pmac666 on Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:28 pm

lokisgal wrote:
Votanic wrote:
Pack Rat wrote:

You dont have to look low to see that dump is unhinged and a want to be dictator, you only have to listen to him when he opens his mouth.

Its so funny, they go after Joe 24/7 but every Trump post gives them a severe butt hurt.
The weakest mofos imaginable. :lol:
We need more Trump posts and threads..... :lol:
Major pmac666

Postby Pack Rat on Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:35 pm

Lieutenant Pack Rat

Postby nagerous on Wed Feb 14, 2024 1:42 pm

I've not met a single British person who is a fan of Trump. We're astounded over here that he would even have a chance of being elected again after what entailed last time
Captain nagerous

Postby Votanic on Thu Feb 15, 2024 3:20 am

nagerous wrote:I've not met a single British person who is a fan of Trump. We're astounded over here that he would even have a chance of being elected again after what entailed last time

There are many shady 'foreign interests' opposed to Trump's hardline stances on overseas mafeasance...
For example, both Putin and the SBGs (southern border invaders) would gladly prefer that the mindless, spineless Biden rule forever... But of course they would.
Captain Votanic

Postby Pack Rat on Thu Feb 15, 2024 3:49 pm

Lieutenant Pack Rat

Postby Pack Rat on Sun Feb 18, 2024 5:34 pm

Trump is losing his Dad's fortune.

Lieutenant Pack Rat

Postby KoolBak on Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:34 am

Totally need more Trump threads. Three is nowhere near enough.
"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."

Neil Young....Like An Inca

AND:
riskllama wrote:Koolbak wins this thread.
Sergeant 1st Class KoolBak

Postby jusplay4fun on Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:00 am

KoolBak wrote:Totally need more Trump threads. Three is nowhere near enough.

Only 3? I counted 6 on the first page of this Forum; you’re right, most are redundant and started by p-rat. But what can you expect from low life?
JP4Fun

Sergeant 1st Class jusplay4fun

Postby Pack Rat on Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:51 am

You are absolutely right! We need more warnings about the dangers Trump represent to our country and the world.

....and more cowbell

Thank you Kool for reminding us the dangers that Trump is to not only Americans, but to Canadians and all of our allies.
Lieutenant Pack Rat

Postby KoolBak on Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:05 am

jusplay4fun wrote:

Only 3? I counted 6 on the first page of this Forum; you’re right, most are redundant and started by p-rat. But what can you expect from low life?

Mayhap he/she/they simply got too excited and forgot. You know.. new idea = immediate new thread.

Think golden retriever with three toys :lol:
"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."

Neil Young....Like An Inca

AND:
riskllama wrote:Koolbak wins this thread.
Sergeant 1st Class KoolBak

Postby Pack Rat on Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:25 am

KoolBak wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:

Mayhap he/she/they simply got too excited and forgot. You know.. new idea = immediate new thread.

Think golden retriever with three toys :lol:

Thank you boys! Now I know how to get under your thin skin!

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8KrLYA8/
Lieutenant Pack Rat

Postby lokisgal on Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:05 am

From Billionaire to shoe salesman :lol:
Lieutenant lokisgal
SoC Training Adviser

Next

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,