Conquer Club

MAGA SUPPORTERS HAVE NO SENSE OF COMEDY?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

MAGA SUPPORTERS HAVE NO SENSE OF COMEDY?

Postby Pack Rat on Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:58 pm

It's dangerous to be funny.

Lieutenant Pack Rat

Re: MAGA SUPPORTERS HAVE NO SENSE OF COMEDY?

Postby Votanic on Sat Feb 10, 2024 3:15 pm

Pack Rat wrote:It's dangerous to be funny.

Another non-issue from the rat.
There are tons of last-rate stand-up comedians out there, each delusionally thinking (wishing, hoping...) that they are actually funny.
...and yes, a lot of them do get heckled.
Captain Votanic

Postby Pack Rat on Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:24 pm

Thanks for proving that you not only NOT have a sense of humor, but is butthurt that we find your ignorance funny.
Lieutenant Pack Rat

Postby Votanic on Sat Feb 10, 2024 6:42 pm

Pack Rat wrote:Thanks for proving that you not only NOT have a sense of humor, but is butthurt that we find your ignorance funny.

Actually, your increasing reliance on posting lame videos instead of writing original commentary suggests that you are the one lacking sense, be it comedic or otherwise.
Captain Votanic

Postby mookiemcgee on Fri Feb 16, 2024 2:08 pm

Scientists removed the left half of a man’s brain and asked him to count to 10. He said, “2, 4, 6, 8, 10.”
Then they put it back, and removed the right half of his brain and asked him to count to 10. He said, “1, 3, 5, 7, 9.”

Finally they removed his entire brain and asked him to count to 10. He said, “Oh I can count to 10. Believe me. People are saying I can count to 10 better than anyone in the history of our country. If you ask me to count to 10, I will count to 10 the likes of which no one has ever seen before.”
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby Dukasaur on Fri Feb 16, 2024 2:30 pm

A little off topic, but that reminded me of one of my favourite political jokes from the '70s.

An American scientist, a Russian scientist, and a Canadian scientist are sitting around bragging about their accomplishments.

The American scientist says, "we used just the skeleton of a man, build all new components around him, and now he's a fully functioning man, and he's out looking for a job."

The Russian scientist says, "That's nothing! We took just one amputated finger from a man, built a completely new body from that one starting point, and now he's a fully functioning man and he's out looking for a job."

The Canadian scientist says, "Oh, you amateurs! We took just an asshole of a man, made him Prime Minister, and now everybody's out looking for a job!"
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby HitRed on Fri Feb 16, 2024 2:41 pm

:lol:
Captain HitRed

Postby Pack Rat on Fri Feb 16, 2024 2:48 pm

A worldwide survey was conducted by the UN. The only question asked was: "Would you please give your honest opinion about solutions to the food shortage in the rest of the world?" The survey was a huge failure. In Africa they didn't know what "food" meant. In Eastern Europe they didn't know what "honest" meant. In Western Europe they didn't know what "shortage" meant. In China they didn't know what "opinion" meant. In the Middle East they didn't know what "solution" meant. In South America they didn't know what "please" meant. And in the USA they didn't know what "the rest of the world" meant.
Lieutenant Pack Rat

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,