Conquer Club

Half-time crap

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Half-time crap

Postby Pack Rat on Sun Feb 11, 2024 8:47 pm

Super Bowl half-time sucked as usual. They brought in Ludicrous at the end, but only for a minute, shame.

Lieutenant Pack Rat

Re: Half-time crap

Postby pmac666 on Sun Feb 11, 2024 9:10 pm

My whole twitter tl seem to love that ht show and i only ask myself what the fk is wrong with ppl. :lol:
It almost bored me to death.
Major pmac666

Postby Pack Rat on Sun Feb 11, 2024 10:17 pm

Even the commercials lack creativity.
Lieutenant Pack Rat

Postby Pack Rat on Sun Feb 11, 2024 10:19 pm

Going to overtime....the game so far is disappointing.
Lieutenant Pack Rat

Postby Votanic on Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:56 am

Actually an overtime game is evidence of a challenging and exciting match-up...
So what's the real reason for your disappointment?
Like how much did you lose on the 9ers?
Lieutenant Votanic

Postby ConfederateSS on Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:12 am

Votanic wrote:Actually an overtime game is evidence of a challenging and exciting match-up...

----------It is because, The LEFT/Democrats...Find it boring, when the fix isn't in...When they face real competition...When they lose FAIR and SQUARE...Here comes THE BLAME GAME...... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:) ...They will start...Some of our players got hurt...And so on, and so on...
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby Pack Rat on Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:35 am

ConfederateSS wrote:
Votanic wrote:Actually an overtime game is evidence of a challenging and exciting match-up...

----------It is because, The LEFT/Democrats...Find it boring, when the fix isn't in...When they face real competition...When they lose FAIR and SQUARE...Here comes THE BLAME GAME...... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:) ...They will start...Some of our players got hurt...And so on, and so on...

What?

President Biden did use his DEEP STATE powers to help the Chiefs win.

Swift and her boy toy has just endorsed President Biden, all according to what the Biden Crime Family wanted.

Lieutenant Pack Rat

Postby Pack Rat on Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:44 am

Biden worked behind the scenes to destroy my 49ers!

https://deadline.com/2024/02/joe-biden- ... 235822505/
Lieutenant Pack Rat

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:16 am

Fucking Biden!
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby Pack Rat on Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:58 am

After my wallet took a major hit in this Black Sox scandal, I will never make a bet during a major national election.

Tell me it ain't so, Joe...
Lieutenant Pack Rat

Postby mookiemcgee on Mon Feb 12, 2024 1:57 pm

Pack Rat wrote:Even the commercials lack creativity.

More than ever before it felt like the ad creators just said 'pack as many random famous people into our 30 second spot, I don't care if it makes any sense or not'.

Dan Marino throwing a soccer ball like it was a football from his yacht to Messi was cringe af.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby Dukasaur on Tue Feb 13, 2024 6:19 am

Pack Rat wrote:Going to overtime....the game so far is disappointing.

Mind-blowing to hear someone say that.

Was one of the most exciting nail-biters in Superbowl history.

Super close and in doubt all the way!
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby Votanic on Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:07 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:
Pack Rat wrote:Even the commercials lack creativity.

More than ever before it felt like the ad creators just said 'pack as many random famous people into our 30 second spot, I don't care if it makes any sense or not'.

Dan Marino throwing a soccer ball like it was a football from his yacht to Messi was cringe af.

Lame Halftime was just packed with random famous people too.
After Gaga zip-lined into her Superbowl Halftime show, any non zip-line entrance is just going to make the whole show suck.
..and I don't even like her music that much, but she did zip-line in. Nuff said.
Lieutenant Votanic

Postby Dukasaur on Tue Feb 13, 2024 6:24 pm

Yeah, I guess I'm getting old. I didn't recognize a single one of the musicians in the halftime show. I know the leader was Usher because the announcers said so, but other than that I wouldn't have known him from a leprechaun. I gather a lot of the people who came and sang along with him were also famous, but not in a million years could I have named one of them.
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby mookiemcgee on Tue Feb 13, 2024 6:34 pm

Dukasaur wrote:Yeah, I guess I'm getting old. I didn't recognize a single one of the musicians in the halftime show. I know the leader was Usher because the announcers said so, but other than that I wouldn't have known him from a leprechaun. I gather a lot of the people who came and sang along with him were also famous, but not in a million years could I have named one of them.

Yes, you are old (no offense). I say this because all 3 of the performs are old and have been around forever. Maybe it's less of an age thing and more about this just isn't a type of music you follow/favor?

Usher - Released his first album in 1994 a full 30 years ago. He's currently 45 years old.

Lil John first 'hit' was 1996, though didn't really break through till 2000. He's also generally recognized as one of the originators of 'crunk' style music which hasn't been relevant in at least 10-15 years. He's currently 53 years old.

Ludacris had his first major label album release in 2000 and by his second release in 2001 had become a platinum selling artist. He's currently 46 years old.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby mookiemcgee on Tue Feb 13, 2024 6:35 pm

If it makes you feel any better there are probably alot of 25 and younger people that also had no clue who any of these guys were!
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby Dukasaur on Tue Feb 13, 2024 6:44 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:Yeah, I guess I'm getting old. I didn't recognize a single one of the musicians in the halftime show. I know the leader was Usher because the announcers said so, but other than that I wouldn't have known him from a leprechaun. I gather a lot of the people who came and sang along with him were also famous, but not in a million years could I have named one of them.

Yes, you are old (no offense). I say this because all 3 of the performs are old and have been around forever. Maybe it's less of an age thing and more about this just isn't a type of music you follow/favor?

Usher - Released his first album in 1994 a full 30 years ago. He's currently 45 years old.

Lil John first 'hit' was 1996, though didn't really break through till 2000. He's also generally recognized as one of the originators of 'crunk' style music which hasn't been relevant in at least 10-15 years. He's currently 53 years old.

Ludacris had his first major label album release in 2000 and by his second release in 2001 had become a platinum selling artist. He's currently 46 years old.

Yeah, I realize rap has been around since the '70s, but it didn't become mainstream until the late '90s, after I had stopped paying attention to the new music. Now that you mention those names, I have seen them all in print, but couldn't name a song by any of them.

― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby Pack Rat on Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:06 pm

Deep Purple was one of my favorite bands. Machine Head album was outstanding! Got my 4th speeding ticket for driving exceedingly fast in my 75 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am, listening to Highway Star on 8 track around 1am by a Illinois State Trooper.

The Judge was not amused...
Lieutenant Pack Rat

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,