Conquer Club

Border Bill passed with bi-partisan support

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Border Bill passed with bi-partisan support

Postby Pack Rat on Wed Feb 14, 2024 1:52 pm

Here are the highlights of the Border Bill

https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/04/politics ... index.html
Lieutenant Pack Rat

Re: Border Bill passed with bi-partisan support

Postby Pack Rat on Thu Feb 15, 2024 3:53 pm

Lieutenant Pack Rat

Postby jusplay4fun on Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:04 am

Pack Rat wrote:Here are the highlights of the Border Bill

https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/04/politics ... index.html

The bill did NOT PASS and did not get out of the Senate.

p-rat is wrong, again.
JP4Fun

Sergeant 1st Class jusplay4fun

Postby Pack Rat on Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:22 am

Yes, you are correct, I titled the thread incorrectly.

The Senate Republicans who at first went along with Senate Democrats on this bill, collapsed under the pressure of King Trump.

I should also noted that the bill had to pass the Senate before it went to the House. Plus the fact, it would be killed by Moses aka Speaker of the House.

I hope my sincere apology is good enough for my new internet love interest.
Lieutenant Pack Rat

Postby mookiemcgee on Sat Feb 17, 2024 1:13 pm

Pack Rat wrote:Yes, you are correct, I titled the thread incorrectly.

The Senate Republicans who at first went along with Senate Democrats on this bill, collapsed under the pressure of King Trump.

I should also noted that the bill had to pass the Senate before it went to the House. Plus the fact, it would be killed by Pedo-Moses aka Speaker of the House.

fixed
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby Pack Rat on Sat Feb 17, 2024 3:20 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:

I should also noted that the bill had to pass the Senate before it went to the House. Plus the fact, it would be killed by Pedo-Moses aka Speaker of the House.

fixed

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... republican

Mike Johnson aka Moses is quite the homophobic, worried about drag queens and trans people. He protest too much My girl friend who is very liberal on civil rights and equal rights for all, has noticed something about Mike Johnson...his hair is perfect 99% of the time, his tie is perfectly done, no wrinkles on his shirt, pants and suit. His finger nails seem to have a lightly pink nail polish. Shoes are impeccable with his Hollywood teeth. His cute lips have either a lip stick or chap stick application...hmm.

He wouldn't be the first rightwing holier than tho, to have shall we say questionable sexual thoughts.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/202 ... rimes.html
Lieutenant Pack Rat

Postby pmac666 on Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:23 pm

You think maga Mike is weird? Its worse.
That stuff is creepy af.

Speaker Mike Johnson and daughter were profiled attending 'purity ball' in 2015 German TV news segment

https://abcnews.go.com/US/speaker-mike- ... =105785626

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxZQA3G ... ThisImpact
Major pmac666

Postby Pack Rat on Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:58 pm

Having both a son and daughter, I find this shit, CREEPY!

Both my son and daughter are adults and both have done OK, without me spying on them or putting dictactor type restrictions on them.
Lieutenant Pack Rat

Postby mookiemcgee on Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:31 pm

I was referring mainly to the story he likes to tell about his 'the blind side but my son wasn't an NFL prospect' story, with where the dates keep evolving because the math don't math.

In June 2019 he first he said in a house hearing he and his wife first met a 14 yo black kid '22 years ago' but after a while reporters caught onto the fact that this was 1997, a full year before he even met his wife, and almost 3 years before they were married.

A year later he started telling a second version he starts saying in interviews claims he met Michael in 1999 (but at the same age of 14). This fixed the issue around having not even met his wife yet in 1997. He told version 2 of the story many times to reported over the next 3 years until...

In 2023 the daily mail tracked down the 'adopted son' and were able to confirm he was 14 years old in 1996, so Johnson evolved the story into saying he first met the child in 1996, but didn't 'take him in' until 1999 when the child was 17. All account suggest the couple kicked their 'son' out in two years later, he went on to become a career criminal with a rap sheet starting just one year later in 2003. In 2023 he was in court for possession of a weapon and running an illegal cannabis business

The writing on the wall here is the math don't math. Why would a 23 year old single man living alone want to bring a 14 year old disadvantaged child into his home? Why does the story keep changing? Why have so many people from the religious groups he was associating with at the time signed NDAs relating to child abuse? Has anyone watched the first season of True Detective?
Colonel mookiemcgee

Re: Border Bill NOT passed with bi-partisan support

Postby jusplay4fun on Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:41 pm

I should also noted that the bill had to pass the Senate before it went to the House. Plus the fact, it would be killed by Moses aka Speaker of the House.

And this thread still is NOT correctly titled. Please correct it, Pack Rat.
JP4Fun

Postby Pack Rat on Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:26 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:

https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/18/politics ... index.html

Just waiting for the pro-Putin Republicans to approve in the House.
Lieutenant Pack Rat

Postby mookiemcgee on Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:47 pm

— New emergency authority to restrict border crossings if daily average migrant encounters reach 4,000 over a one-week span. If that metric is reached, the Homeland Security secretary could decide to largely bar migrants from seeking asylum if they crossed the border unlawfully.

If migrant crossings increase above 5,000 on average per day on a given week, DHS is required to use the authority. If encounters reach 8,500 in one day, the department is required to trigger the authority. But the federal government is limited in how long it can use the authority.

In the first year, the government can use it for 270 days, then 225 calendar days in the second year, and 180 days in the third year. The authority sunsets after three years.

— Codifies a policy that requires the government to process at least 1,400 asylum applications at ports of entry when the emergency authority is triggered.

— Raises the legal standard of proof to pass the initial screening for asylum, making it potentially more difficult for asylum seekers to pass.

— Expedites the asylum processing timeline from years to six months.

— Introduces a new process in which US Citizenship and Immigration Services would decide an asylum claim without it going through the immigration court system. The process doesn’t apply to unaccompanied migrant children.

— Preserves the president’s authority to designate humanitarian parole on a case-by-case basis. President Joe Biden has used the authority for Ukrainians, Afghans, Cubans, Venezuelans and Haitians, among other populations.

— Includes limited changes that narrow the use of parole at land borders.

— Authorizes 250,000 additional immigrant visas to spread out over five years for families and applies to employment-based immigrants.

— Provides a pathway to citizenship for Afghans paroled into the United States after the US’ withdrawal from Afghanistan and extends the special immigrant visa program for Afghans who worked for the US government.

Something for everyone here, seems like it could be a good bill. Probably means it has no shot at passing, but it's genuinely nice to see in writing from US lawmakers meaningful potential changes to a system left to rot since the 1980s due to lack of compromise.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby jusplay4fun on Tue Mar 05, 2024 5:43 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:

Why do we now have TWO threads on the same topic and both are FALSE and misleading:

Bi-Partisan Border Security Bill
Postby Pack Rat on Fri Mar 01, 2024 8:16 am

https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=240816&p=5317521&view=show#p5317521

And guess what? p-rat started both of them. RIDICULOUS.
JP4Fun

Postby Pack Rat on Tue Mar 05, 2024 7:34 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:

Why do we now have TWO threads on the same topic and both are FALSE and misleading:

Bi-Partisan Border Security Bill
Postby Pack Rat on Fri Mar 01, 2024 8:16 am

https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=240816&p=5317521&view=show#p5317521

And guess what? p-rat started both of them. RIDICULOUS.

Are you attracted to me? You are constantly thinking of me, everyone sees that. We call that love bombing and from that you get a high from that.

Lieutenant Pack Rat

Postby jusplay4fun on Thu Mar 07, 2024 1:50 am

So, TWO mistakes by p-rat and this is SORRY, WEAK, and PATHETIC RESPONSE. SAD.

pack rat's only PATHETIC response, often repeated, is that I am attracted to him? I find p-rat utterly repulsive; he can't figure that out, apparently. There, I responded, so you can drop that STOOOPID and hackneyed idea. Did you notice that he did not respond to my allegation that he is morbidly obese?

And pack rat feels the need to respond to nearly all active threads, as if anyone finds his "pearls of UNwisdom" worth commenting on. I do have to point out p-rat's MAJOR mistakes, that are becoming TOO numerous.
JP4Fun

Postby ConfederateSS on Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:37 am

jusplay4fun wrote:So, TWO mistakes by p-rat and this is SORRY, WEAK, and PATHETIC RESPONSE. SAD.

pack rat's only PATHETIC response, often repeated, is that I am attracted to him? I find p-rat utterly repulsive; he can't figure that out, apparently. There, I responded, so you can drop that STOOOPID and hackneyed idea. Did you notice that he did not respond to my allegation that he is morbidly obese?

And pack rat feels the need to respond to nearly all active threads, as if anyone finds his "pearls of UNwisdom" worth commenting on. I do have to point out p-rat's MAJOR mistakes, that are becoming TOO numerous.

------I know I joke, but Jp4fun, you just keep on checking everyone... =D> Everyone... :D ... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby Pack Rat on Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:49 am

jusplay4fun wrote:So, TWO mistakes by p-rat and this is SORRY, WEAK, and PATHETIC RESPONSE. SAD.

You are attracted to me! Spring is in the air! It's OK to admit your attraction to me jusplay4fun, EVERYONE knows it!

By the way my sweet thing, as already has been mentioned, I'm 6' and 180 pounds. I hope you're not into morbidly fat guys, but can't blame you for that more to love philosophy.

You know what I like most about you my little spring chicken...your narcissism! How you call everyone who has a different view from yours and you call them liar, pathetic and a host of other words not worth repeating. Your confidence in your disinformation in this Forum is only second to Saxi. But, Saxi is more of the educated narcissist and a lot more entertaining. But, you are still young and oh so innocent, plenty of time for Saxi to groom you and mold you to be the best you can be!
Lieutenant Pack Rat

Postby karel on Thu Mar 07, 2024 11:55 pm

what a joke of a bill
Corporal karel

Postby Pack Rat on Fri Mar 08, 2024 6:09 am

karel wrote:what a joke of a bill

Ha-ha-ha! As if you read the bill, lol.
Lieutenant Pack Rat

Postby karel on Fri Mar 08, 2024 7:15 am

Pack Rat wrote:

dont have to read it to know its a joke,dems dont want any law and order
Corporal karel

Postby Pack Rat on Fri Mar 08, 2024 7:25 am

karel wrote:
Pack Rat wrote:

We all know the Law and Order that the insurrectionist believe in. Battering cops with American and Trump flags. Of course the Confederate flags were to valuable to use against the cops.

Not even sure why I even attempt to debate a moronic individual like yourself. When Trump said, "He loves the uneducated"...well it was obviously directed at you.
Lieutenant Pack Rat

Postby jusplay4fun on Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:18 pm

Pack Rat wrote:
karel wrote:
Pack Rat wrote:

We all know the Law and Order that the insurrectionist believe in. Battering cops with American and Trump flags. Of course the Confederate flags were to valuable to use against the cops.

Not even sure why I even attempt to debate a moronic individual like yourself. When Trump said, "He loves the uneducated"...well it was obviously directed at you.

Since this bill did NOT PASS, and Biden admitted that in his State of the Union speech the other night, it is basically rendered moot.

p-rat still has not fixed the title; THAT shows ignorance.
JP4Fun

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,