Conquer Club

Shoot out at The K.C. Superbowl Parade!!!

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Shoot out at The K.C. Superbowl Parade!!!

Postby ConfederateSS on Wed Feb 14, 2024 10:09 pm

------- Shoot Out at the Kansas City Chiefs Superbowl Parade!!!...
--------I've been busy... Really, no one all day posted...
--------- 3 gunmen, shot up, the end of the parade... Ruining a day of celebration for a million people, who came out to show their love for The Chiefs...Have fun...
--------- It looks like 1/maybe 2 dead...23 injured by gunshots...Many were sent to children's hospital (17 and under is who the hospital takes in)...Names of the gunmen, victims have not been released, ongoing investigation...Until family can be contacted... basic protocol...
--------- Another place ,sports parade, to go with churches (like in Texas on Sunday, shot up, by a transgender, so it will be brushed under the rug)... Schools, hospitals...I am still waiting for one place, hasn't happened yet, but will...In the park, when school kids are taking pictures, for Homecoming or Prom, when they are dressed up, having fun, taking pictures with family and friends...I couldn't wait for my youngest daughter to to graduate, I thought of that every time we were taking pictures...I was always keeping look out, thinking, We have the Detroit River at our back, a gunman could have people trapped between the shooting and the river, no where to run...
-------Today , Valentine's Day, Nothing could ever out due the original Valentine's Day Massacre in Chicago, but it seems there is a mass shooting on Valentine's Day more and more...Now a days... :( :( :( ...
... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Re: Shoot out at The K.C. Superbowl Parade!!!

Postby Votanic on Thu Feb 15, 2024 2:56 am

That Texas shooting is interesting, not because of the shooting itself, but becuase of the culture war battle over the shooter's identity.

Is the shooter a hispanic F2M transexual or is s/he a schizophrenic cis-woman with a male alter-ego??
The suspect (now deceased) seems to have a son (biological?) and an ex-husband that s/he abused, though he has a record too.

The suspect seems to have been a pot-smoker. After the California goody-two-shoees pot-stabber, we can no longer dismiss 'Reefer Madness' as an urban myth (sorry Cheech & Chong). That is especially true for those modern, ultra-high-potency 'lunatic' strains that are being bred/sold/consumed nowadays.

Also was the shooting a political statement agains the occupation of Palestine (possibly)? ...or was it just 'Kookoo for Cocoa-puffs'.

So if mental illenss is really an illness ,why do we still treat the symptoms as crimes?
That is (just one of) the herds of elephants in the U.S.World drawing room that no one is really discussing.
It seems the Media's real job is to supress the real issues.... becaue when the truth gets fully exposed everything WILL GO NUCLEAR
(Literally? figuratively? We'll find out.)

As for the KC shooting, it will be interesting to see if that was a political act or just more drinking/drugging partying gone awry.

Btw, those three Chief fans that died out in the cold a few weeks ago... Yeah, they had fentanyl and cocaine in their systems. No surprise there.
Captain Votanic

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,