Conquer Club

Trump , Always Proved Right!!!

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Trump , Always Proved Right!!!

Postby Dukasaur on Fri Mar 01, 2024 8:27 am

Pack Rat wrote:
karel wrote:you scared of the truth that we have a bunch of fcking retards running this country

Are you a girl? Karel is a girlie name is it not? I just don't want to go around calling you a stupid cunt, unless you are.

Don't annoy me. Karel is the Slavic version of what the Germans call Karl. It's fairly common among Slavic peoples, including my mother's boyfriend. I suspect you knew that but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you were unaware.

In any case, calling people stupid cunts, whether they are or not, is flaming and could earn you a ban.
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby karel on Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:56 pm

Dukasaur wrote:
Pack Rat wrote:
karel wrote:you scared of the truth that we have a bunch of fcking retards running this country

Are you a girl? Karel is a girlie name is it not? I just don't want to go around calling you a stupid cunt, unless you are.

Don't annoy me. Karel is the Slavic version of what the Germans call Karl. It's fairly common among Slavic peoples, including my mother's boyfriend. I suspect you knew that but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you were unaware.

In any case, calling people stupid cunts, whether they are or not, is flaming and could earn you a ban.

ummm better re read post son,i never called anyone a c*nt,better look agian,dont put words in my mouth
Corporal karel

Postby Dukasaur on Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:31 am

karel wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:
Pack Rat wrote:

ummm better re read post son,i never called anyone a c*nt,better look agian,dont put words in my mouth

Need to improve your reading comprehension. I was addressing pack rat.
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby Pack Rat on Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:59 am

karel wrote:
Dukasaur wrote:
Pack Rat wrote:

Why would I put anything in your mouth Karen? You ain't my type!
Lieutenant Pack Rat

Postby GaryDenton on Sun Mar 03, 2024 1:42 am

The Donald Trump 2024 Dementia Tour crashed and burned in North Carolina today. He’s so impaired that he should be sent directly to a hospital for observation, work-up, MRI and more. He’s been deteriorating for years and this is the result. He’s incoherent. He can’t think, form sentences or remember events. He looked like he was going to expire on stage today.
{--- <<<< Vote Blue

Republicans are puppy killers.
Private 1st Class GaryDenton

Postby karel on Mon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 pm

GaryDenton wrote:The Donald Trump 2024 Dementia Tour crashed and burned in North Carolina today. He’s so impaired that he should be sent directly to a hospital for observation, work-up, MRI and more. He’s been deteriorating for years and this is the result. He’s incoherent. He can’t think, form sentences or remember events. He looked like he was going to expire on stage today.

yes and you snow flakes will make up anything to try and toss trump uunder the bus when this jackass prez dont even know left from right let alone popeles name and his own wifes name,this dude is the biggest fcking idiot ever to be a prez,but you fruad elction wont work this time,aas people waking up and seeing how you left wing idiots killing this great country,not that you care about this country your like the rest a bunch of commies
Corporal karel

Postby jonesthecurl on Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:28 am

' fruad elction wont work'

Is that an ice cream flavour or what?
instagram.com/garethjohnjoneswrites
Sergeant 1st Class jonesthecurl

Postby Pack Rat on Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:16 am

It's so sad to see cult followers that are so impressionable who think it's OK to just vomit words without thinking, cause their 2nd coming God says and does the most absurd things.

Alternative facts are destroying the reality of a quarter of the population of this country.
Lieutenant Pack Rat

Postby ConfederateSS on Thu Mar 07, 2024 5:58 pm

----------Lama said something, Packy Rodent said something...
--------- #1 issue at this year's Primaries....Not Abortion (2022 A.D. Midterms)...Not the economy that is now #2, with voters....#1 issue... Illegal Aliens, shutting down the borders...Here that...Packy Rodent, not a melt down Lama....#1 issue across America.... illegal aliens.... :D =D> =D> =D>
--------- CNN/MSNBC... Making fun of People in Virginia, making fun of people (Like Lama/Packy Rodent), who are worried about Illegal Aliens.... Biden's old White House press Secretary....And Rachel M. , Virginia has a border with West Virginia.... Virginia has a lot of Illegal Aliens raping and killing Girls and Women in Virginia, illegal aliens gangs run Virginia streets...They mock those who are worried about Illegal Aliens, Open Borders, those arrested time and time, let go time after time, as crimes they do get worse....
-------- Now the Rematch of 2020 A.D. is on like the break of dawn... =D>
-------- Watch the new commercial...Packy Rodent/Lama...
-------- 2020 AD. Debates....
-------- Do you think Illegal Aliens, who break the law entering America Illegally, should be deported???
------- Biden, "No..."....
------- Do you think Illegal Aliens who are arrested for a crime should be handed over to ICE to be deported???
------- Biden, "No..."...
------- Both times they show the Illegal Alien who killed Laken Riley (The now George Floyd, status)...Who was arrested at the border, let go... Arrested in NYC, let go...Crime after crime,they get worse...Then , beat Riley to death... Everyone knows, that illegal alien should not have had the chance to kill Riley... Should of been kicked out of they country, 2/3 times over...
------- It is the #1 topic , sweeping the nation....Pay Attention, get used to more and more , Laken Riley wake up , deaths...
... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby mookiemcgee on Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:11 pm

jonesthecurl wrote:' fruad elction wont work'

Is that an ice cream flavour or what?

fruad elction would actually make a great shitcoin to launch right now. misspelled words are very on trend...

Jeo Boden
https://dexscreener.com/solana/6uybx1x8 ... zwphumkjg5

Danold Tromp
https://dexscreener.com/solana/4fm3atzf ... m3iahr6kag

New today is Borus Jonson
https://dexscreener.com/solana/29tt1zgc ... tcuvqcgqar
Colonel mookiemcgee

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,