Conquer Club

Biden just admitted Trump won in 2020 A.D.!!!

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Biden just admitted Trump won in 2020 A.D.!!!

Postby ConfederateSS on Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:51 pm

-------BEST NEWS DAY EVER :!: =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> \:D/ ...
-------Saxi you have to put Biden's press conference video up...About The Commie Pinko 's Death, as Biden talks about it...
------- Biden talks about Trump saying NATO allies need to pay up...Or Russia can do what ever the hell they want... Isn't that the same thing Biden said , 2 months before Russia/The Soviet Union invaded the commie pinkos of the Ukraine...
------- Anyway Biden , referring to Trump...The President shouldn't say a thing like that...Biden just admitted, Trump is the real President of The United States of America, won The ,2020 A.D. Election :!: =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:) ...You knew the truth was going to come out eventually...
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Re: Biden just admitted Trump won in 2020 A.D.!!!

Postby ConfederateSS on Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:02 pm

------Watch right as he stumbled...
--------Biden,"I guess I should clear my mind , lets the truth slip out,.... LET ME BE CLEAR, THIS IS(spell check
US) AN OUTRAGEOUS THING FOR A PRESIDENT TO SAY(referring to Trump)..."...There is the stolen election proof everyone has been waiting for... =D> =D> =D> ...
... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
-------He actually says out loud, let me get my mind together, pulls out the truth...:)...
Last edited by ConfederateSS on Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby pmac666 on Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:07 pm

I would love to spend an hour or so in your brain, that must be the greatest trip ever. lol

Your president was pretty good today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAmuYRdYVkw
Major pmac666

Postby Pack Rat on Fri Feb 16, 2024 2:59 pm

Re: MAGA SUPPORTERS HAVE NO SENSE OF COMEDY?
Postby mookiemcgee on Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:08 pm

Scientists removed the left half of a man’s brain and asked him to count to 10. He said, “2, 4, 6, 8, 10.”
Then they put it back, and removed the right half of his brain and asked him to count to 10. He said, “1, 3, 5, 7, 9.”

Finally they removed his entire brain and asked him to count to 10. He said, “Oh I can count to 10. Believe me. People are saying I can count to 10 better than anyone in the history of our country. If you ask me to count to 10, I will count to 10 the likes of which no one has ever seen before.”
Lieutenant Pack Rat

Postby HitRed on Fri Feb 16, 2024 3:03 pm

Trump dominates the news cycle.
Captain HitRed

Postby pmac666 on Fri Feb 16, 2024 3:16 pm

HitRed wrote:Trump dominates the news cycle.

Is it worth 354 million dollars? :lol:
Major pmac666

Postby HitRed on Fri Feb 16, 2024 3:28 pm

pmac666 wrote:

It will be reduced or overturned.
Captain HitRed

Postby pmac666 on Fri Feb 16, 2024 3:36 pm

HitRed wrote:
pmac666 wrote:

Trust the plan. :lol:
Major pmac666

Postby lokisgal on Fri Feb 16, 2024 7:51 pm

HitRed wrote:
pmac666 wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: dumpster fire is criminal going way back to his days with his daddio . Since you think hes such a super star ask him to say Alexei Navalny 3 times fast and lets see what word salad comes out. Something more bizarre than ConfederateSS's post. By the way who calls themselves confederate and SS in the same breath.
Lieutenant lokisgal
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Pack Rat on Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:06 pm

Lieutenant Pack Rat

Postby ConfederateSS on Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:18 pm

lokisgal wrote:
HitRed wrote:
pmac666 wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: dumpster fire is criminal going way back to his days with his daddio . Since you think hes such a super star ask him to say Alexei Navalny 3 times fast and lets see what word salad comes out. Something more bizarre than ConfederateSS's post. By the way who calls themselves confederate and SS in the same breath.
---------I told you why...My family fought against the USA a few times, since the Spanish American War, for the USA...My Father fought in Korea and Vietnam...Coming home he was spit on, had stuff,eggs,tomatoes thrown at him, hippie protesters shouting murderer...He never looked their way...The car ride home is the only time I seen him disappointed in America, I will never forgive America,will never fight(well unless I would of been drafted,I would of went),never was going to volunteer...Confederate Honors him, I would spend time on the computer with my daughters when they were little...This is a war gaming site(risk)...So my daughter Selena typed in the info...I said Confederate,she typed ConfederateSS, the SS is for Selena and Sofia...WOW I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU CAN PUT ANY 2 LETTERS TOGETHER...
--------That said, Confederate is not a bad word...Canada is a Confederation...Since 1142 A.D...The Oldest Participatory Democracy in the world is a Confederation...Government...The Indian Confederacy ...From The Great Peace Maker, The Great Law of Peace...Which The USA founding document The Articles of Confederation comes from...Later also The U.S. Constitution comes from...We are all Confederates...

---------The know it alls will bring up what, slavery...Really...The USA has legal slavery today in Las Vegas, prostitution...The Democrats/Biden has the border open, controlled by The Cartels...Making Billions in the slave trade, called human trafficking ...What do you think slavery is....The know it alls have all kinds of slave made products in their home, to make their lives easier...Including the devices they use to get onto this site...WOW HOW CAN THEY DO THAT...Oh, wait , that's how things are in the 21st Century A.D...Just like in the 19th Century A.D. people had slaves...In the history of mankind, everyone has been a slave at some point...They will hurt themselves getting off their high horses...
--------- I am a leader not a follower...I don't give a f*ck what people say or think...They can let others wipe their ass...Tell them how to live,think,etc...etc...
... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
------------------By The Way...Who The F*ck are you???...No one to me, that's who... :D :D :D ...

Postby lokisgal on Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:02 pm

lovely language and unnecessary.
In case you are unaware the The SS (Schutzstaffel) was the elite guard of the Nazi regime and a virtual state within the Third Reich. So pair that with the confederate and well you can see people might be just the tiniest bit offended.

I hear what you are saying but its also something to think about. You cant change what confederate means to many folks in the US any more than what the SS means to other. It just is what it is.

now say 355 million 3 times fast
Lieutenant lokisgal
SoC Training Adviser

Postby mookiemcgee on Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:08 pm

lokisgal wrote:lovely language and unnecessary.
In case you are unaware the The SS (Schutzstaffel) was the elite guard of the Nazi regime and a virtual state within the Third Reich. So pair that with the confederate and well you can see people might be just the tiniest bit offended.

I hear what you are saying but its also something to think about. You cant change what confederate means to many folks in the US any more than what the SS means to other. It just is what it is.

I thought for sure you were going to explain who Loki was, and who his 'gal' is. The world wants to know, is this a 'loki is a girl' like in the new TV show kinda thing? Is this Loki's daughter? Wife? Lover? Is it just a normal nongod/demigod gal who has a Loki tattoo on her arm and likes the cut of his jib? Is it Lo-Kis-Gal some long lost relative of superman and not a reference to Norse god at all???

Who The F*ck are you???
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby lokisgal on Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:18 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:

I thought for sure you were going to explain who Loki was, and who his 'gal' is. The world wants to know, is this a 'loki is a girl' like in the new TV show kinda thing? Is this Loki's daughter? Wife? Lover? Is it just a normal nongod/demigod gal who has a Loki tattoo on her arm and likes the cut of his jib? Is it Lo-Kis-Gal some long lost relative of superman and not a reference to Norse god at all???

Who The F*ck are you???

Loki was a dog I had once, I also had a Thor and a Freya and yes I am a gal :D
Lieutenant lokisgal
SoC Training Adviser

Postby mookiemcgee on Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:26 pm

We've seen him get a bit angry at people in the past, but it took a woman criticizing him to really get that flash of anger and lashing out we so rarely see in spite of people shitting on his unreadable posts all the time.

I'm going to update and add some detail my psychological profile of Confed after this one. Good times.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby mookiemcgee on Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:29 pm

lokisgal wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:

Who The F*ck are you???

Loki was a dog I had once

I've heard this prankster god does sometimes appear in other forms, so why not a dog. It does seem odd he'd let you claim ownership of him though... but who am I to question the motives of a dog GOD
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby Funkyterrance on Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:41 pm

My past self blocked lokisgal for whatever reason probably 10 years ago. I still see confederate Ss’s posts. I view confederate Ss as lovable old coot with a sort of “Dr. Bronner’s” innocent charm. My limited knowledge of mythology suggests Loki is something of a douche.
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby jonesthecurl on Sat Feb 17, 2024 6:29 pm

If Trump actually won in 2020, and is currently the real president, that means he can't serve a third term, right?
instagram.com/garethjohnjoneswrites
Sergeant 1st Class jonesthecurl

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,