Conquer Club

Academia at its best!

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Academia at its best!

Postby Dukasaur on Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:05 pm

https://www.cambridgetoday.ca/local-news/sault-college-president-responds-to-being-called-a-whore-by-conestoga-boss-8309610#:
So much for being collegial.

A war of words has broken out between the presidents of two Ontario colleges — Conestoga College president John Tibbits and Sault College boss David Orazietti — with both leaders pointing the finger at each over the issue of international student enrolment.

During a public event yesterday, Conestoga College president John Tibbits went so far as to call Orazietti a “whore” who needs to learn to “shut his mouth.”

“I can’t stand the guy, by the way,” Tibbits told CambridgeToday reporter Joe McGinty.

Tibbits was responding to comments Orazietti made last week during an appearance on Village Media’s Inside the Village podcast.

“This is a matter of public record,” he replied. “All of my colleagues know who has been causing problems in the sector, and to hear comments from Conestoga like ‘the problem has been the private sector’ is really kind of laughable. It’s been really irresponsible.”

When asked about those comments yesterday, Tibbits pointed to Sault College’s partnership with triOS, a private college in the Greater Toronto area. Under that partnership, approximately 2,800 Sault College students are enrolled at two triOS campuses.

“Like Orazietti, why are his goddamn students in Toronto? Why not up there?” Tibbits said, referring to the Sault. “Talk about a whore, I mean, he's taking a percentage of the profits of an operation.”
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Re: Academia at its best!

Postby ConfederateSS on Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:13 pm

Dukasaur wrote:https://www.cambridgetoday.ca/local-news/sault-college-president-responds-to-being-called-a-whore-by-conestoga-boss-8309610#:
So much for being collegial.

A war of words has broken out between the presidents of two Ontario colleges — Conestoga College president John Tibbits and Sault College boss David Orazietti — with both leaders pointing the finger at each over the issue of international student enrolment.

During a public event yesterday, Conestoga College president John Tibbits went so far as to call Orazietti a “whore” who needs to learn to “shut his mouth.”

“I can’t stand the guy, by the way,” Tibbits told CambridgeToday reporter Joe McGinty.

Tibbits was responding to comments Orazietti made last week during an appearance on Village Media’s Inside the Village podcast.

“This is a matter of public record,” he replied. “All of my colleagues know who has been causing problems in the sector, and to hear comments from Conestoga like ‘the problem has been the private sector’ is really kind of laughable. It’s been really irresponsible.”

When asked about those comments yesterday, Tibbits pointed to Sault College’s partnership with triOS, a private college in the Greater Toronto area. Under that partnership, approximately 2,800 Sault College students are enrolled at two triOS campuses.

“Like Orazietti, why are his goddamn students in Toronto? Why not up there?” Tibbits said, referring to the Sault. “Talk about a whore, I mean, he's taking a percentage of the profits of an operation.”

-------- Canada is finally catching up to America Academia... American Schools/Colleges have been profiting of students for decades, with no benefits of learning for the students... :!: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ... Students/CASH COWS... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Re: Academia at its best!

Postby Lonous on Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:29 pm

Academia at its best!
Major Lonous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,