Conquer Club

National Archives Museum in D.C., Worst Security In America!

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

National Archives Museum in D.C., Worst Security In America!

Postby ConfederateSS on Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:33 am

------- EPIC FAIL :!: :!: :!: ...
-------The other day , 2 , I would say stupid products of The American Public School System....Just sad, they are so pathetic... Anyway 2 American young Protesters :roll: ...Went into The Museum of National Archives... Attacked The U.S.Consituttion ...They covered the glass protecting the Constitution, and themselves with, I guess , strawberry KOOL AID ...American want a be protesters are sad, European Protesting Young , have much better style...
-------- It gets better...The Worst part of the Attack on The U.S. Constitution...Was the EPIC FAIL of The Security at the Museum...Here is every, Military, Law Enforcement, Public Officials', Dream...They all take what...An , Oath, pledge, swear to Defend and Protect The U.S. Constitution...Here were these Security Officers...The BIG MOMENT...To Actually Defend The U.S. Constitution, Literally...They FAILED... :lol: :lol: :lol: ...A bunch of them just standing around, watching the 2 idiots attack the U.S. Constitution...They had a chance to smack the crap out of trouble makers...Yet if if was anyone else, don't touch, don't take pictures, no singing or being loud in the Museum...
-------Oh Sh*t, I'm seeing a promotion for these Security Officers, Fort Knox...Now A Days...When people fail, they get huge promotions...How are they going to face the other Security Officers at the Donut Shop...After this... :D
... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
------- Security Officers/Maybe like Capital Police...You can see how January 6th happened... Can't even stop, kids with Kool Aid...sad :(......
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Re: National Archives Museum in D.C., Worst Security In Amer

Postby Pack Rat on Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:46 am

Show us a link to this crime, so we know what the f*ck you are talking about.
Lieutenant Pack Rat

Postby 2dimes on Sun Feb 18, 2024 2:11 am

Corporal 2dimes

Postby Pack Rat on Sun Feb 18, 2024 12:49 pm

These Clowns should be prosecuted!

See ConfederateSS? They should be prosecuted!

Now...can you say that about the traitors of January 6th?
Lieutenant Pack Rat

Postby ConfederateSS on Sun Feb 18, 2024 1:00 pm

Pack Rat wrote:Show us a link to this crime, so we know what the f*ck you are talking about.

--------THANK YOU 2dimes....But Pack Rat is a Real American....Not to know when someone is talking about the U.S. Constitution/Where it is :lol: :lol: :lol: ....I said defend The U.S. Constitution Literally...Not to hard to find out...Where The U.S. Constitution is, the one written down...On paper...Housed in The Museum of National Archives,in D.C....It is self explanatory...Not to hard to find in the media, when it is attacked...On top of that...CNN actually covered the story...I know, I can't believe it either...It was a pink powder, I was just saying it might be Kool Aid ;) ...... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

Postby Pack Rat on Sun Feb 18, 2024 1:06 pm

Says the traitor...
Lieutenant Pack Rat

Postby ConfederateSS on Sun Feb 18, 2024 1:11 pm

Pack Rat wrote:These Clowns should be prosecuted!

See ConfederateSS? They should be prosecuted!

Now...can you say that about the traitors of January 6th?

-------Who???...The Feds..The policeman who shot a woman veteran...Or are you talking about the Peaceful Protesters / Patroits :D ...
-----------Those who went into ,say Pelosi's office,other closed places to the public...Yes, should be charged with tresspassing, stealing her lap top...Yes, those who went into the floors of the 2 chambers...But not up in the balcanoy it is the people's house...In the Rotundra ,Is the People's house...Americans should have the right to watch the certification of a President by Congress...I would say maybe 10 to 20 people are guilty of minor crimes that day...stealing,tresspassing...where the public shouldn't be...But to hunt down 80 year old grandmas...Throw them in jail for 2 years, with no trail...Is wrong...Trump will take care of this injustice we he is back in the White House...
... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

Postby Pack Rat on Sun Feb 18, 2024 1:14 pm

Rewriting history ConfederateSS is what liars and traitors do.

Well done!
Lieutenant Pack Rat

Postby jonesthecurl on Sun Feb 18, 2024 1:25 pm

I read that physicists are saying parallel worlds might be real. CSS lives in one of 'em.
instagram.com/garethjohnjoneswrites
Sergeant 1st Class jonesthecurl

Postby ConfederateSS on Sun Feb 18, 2024 1:43 pm

jonesthecurl wrote:I read that physicists are saying parallel worlds might be real. CSS lives in one of 'em.

---------No, jonsey...Pack rodent had to change the subject...Because , he showed how f*cking stupid he is...How hard is it to find a story about something happening to the actual U.S. Constitution in America...In the past, before computers...We did our own research...HE CAN DO HIS OWN RESEARCH...ON A STORY THAT WOULD BE EVERYWHERE IN AMERICA...... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

Postby mookiemcgee on Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:14 pm

ConfederateSS wrote:
jonesthecurl wrote:I read that physicists are saying parallel worlds might be real. CSS lives in one of 'em.

---------No, jonsey...Pack rodent had to change the subject...Because , he showed how f*cking stupid he is...How hard is it to find a story about something happening to the actual U.S. Constitution in America...In the past, before computers...We did our own research...HE CAN DO HIS OWN RESEARCH...ON A STORY THAT WOULD BE EVERYWHERE IN AMERICA...... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

Meanwhile at the Tennessee capital yesterday...

Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby lokisgal on Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:12 pm

ConfederateSS wrote:

well since nothing actually happened to the constitution it would seem there is nothing to say here except run along. Its well protected behind all sorts of cases. And any public space is vulnerable . Funny I dont see you upset that a bunch of crazies invaded the capitol hunting for Pence and others putting the lives of all our elected officials at risk.
Captain lokisgal
SoC Training Adviser

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,