Conquer Club

Cult leader enslaves 30 women: NY court sentences him to com

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Cult leader enslaves 30 women: NY court sentences him to com

Postby Lonous on Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:15 am

**Cult leader enslaves 30 women: NY court sentences him to community service'
durn limited title space

‘House of horrors’ rabbi takes cushy deal after pleading guilty to enslaving 30 women: reports

https://nypost.com/2024/02/22/world-new ... n-reports/

I remember once there was a 'cult' in Waco Texas, where they assaulted the compound with storm troopers, tanks, and then burnt them to death after an extended siege.
I wonder what the difference is :?:

Major Lonous

Re: Cult leader enslaves 30 women: NY court sentences him to

Postby Pack Rat on Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:20 am

Treating women as 2nd class people? What's wrong with that? I thought that's the true calling with our Republican Christians?

Daddy rapes daughter, she is forced to carry this crime for 9 months and deliver it. Girl is gangbanged by a bunch of hooligans and sorry....no exceptions.

Obviously Lonous, does not like the fake jewish religion to enforce their laws on their fellow fake believers.

Thank God, we have the reborn Moses as the Speaker of the House to steer our nation with the true religion!
Lieutenant Pack Rat

Postby Lonous on Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:55 am

Pack your efforts to rush to the defense of this rapist, by trying to derail the thread into party politics is noted.
Major Lonous

Postby Pack Rat on Fri Feb 23, 2024 12:17 pm

Lonous wrote:Pack your efforts to rush to the defense of this rapist, by trying to derail the thread into party politics is noted.

What rape?

Here's a fine Christian Pastor and preaching to us how women are asking to be abused.

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8oJUoJ5/
Lieutenant Pack Rat

Postby jonesthecurl on Fri Feb 23, 2024 1:51 pm

Well, one difference would appear to be where it happened.
instagram.com/garethjohnjoneswrites
Sergeant 1st Class jonesthecurl

Postby jusplay4fun on Sun Feb 25, 2024 7:13 am

Lonous wrote:Pack your efforts to rush to the defense of this rapist, by trying to derail the thread into party politics is noted.

Typical p-rat; he can only think ONE Narrow, myopic and prejudiced way. Situation Normal for p-rat, Lonous.
JP4Fun

Sergeant 1st Class jusplay4fun

Postby Pack Rat on Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:50 am

jusplay4fun wrote:

Typical p-rat; he can only think ONE Narrow, myopic and prejudiced way. Situation Normal for p-rat, Lonous.

Didn't your mother told you not to interrupt while the adults are talking?
Lieutenant Pack Rat

Postby Lonous on Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:51 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:

Rat is a paid whore, making 15 cents per regurgitated political post.
No one would willingly embarrass themselves as he does unless it was a desperate need.
Major Lonous

Postby Pack Rat on Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:04 pm

Lonous wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:

No one would willingly embarrass themselves as he does unless it was a desperate need.

Actually, I'm being paid $1.25 by my handlers per post.
Lieutenant Pack Rat

Postby pmac666 on Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:57 pm

Pack Rat wrote:
Lonous wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:

1,25???
I need to ask uncle George for a raise.
Major pmac666

Postby Pack Rat on Sun Feb 25, 2024 6:10 pm

pmac666 wrote:
Pack Rat wrote:
Lonous wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:

1,25???
I need to ask uncle George for a raise.

I thought Uncle George said you'll get your raise after your probationary period is over? Plus, the fact you'll get an extra 3% added per 100 hits per view. I'll talk to Hunter later tonight for you after I return his laptop.
Lieutenant Pack Rat

Postby Dukasaur on Sun Feb 25, 2024 7:17 pm

Lonous wrote:**Cult leader enslaves 30 women: NY court sentences him to community service'

I remember once there was a 'cult' in Waco Texas, where they assaulted the compound with storm troopers, tanks, and then burnt them to death after an extended siege.
I wonder what the difference is :?:

Don't know who your question is aimed at or what point you're trying to make, but if you want an honest answer, it's pretty simple.

The Waco compound was occupied by a cult that engaged in paramilitary training and had 136 weapons including heavy assault rifles, 700+ magazines for them, and 200,000 rounds of ammo. I think using tanks against them was fairly prudent.

The fellow in New York seems to be a run-of-the-mill con artist. Despicable, but not likely to engage in any firefights. The article doesn't specify, but it doesn't sound like he was armed with anything.
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby Maxleod on Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:43 pm

Jewkasaur wrote:
The fellow in New York seems to be a run-of-the-mill con artist. Despicable, but not likely to engage in any firefights. The article doesn't specify, but it doesn't sound like he was armed with anything.

It's not about the police's response, it's about the sentence. Your fellow* Jew got it it easy. Hardly a slap on the wrist.

*Your words, not mine.
Lieutenant Maxleod

Location: DARDIS (Drunkness And Relative Dimensions In Sleep)

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,