Conquer Club

Update: Trump "Perky" in Court Hearing in FL

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Supreme Court Unanimously Rules in Trump's Favor!!!

Postby Pack Rat on Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:23 pm

We need Trump to run in all 50 States! I'm tired of hearing Trump cry about DEEP STATE, corrupt Judges and anything else he can whine about.

President Biden will win by a healthy margin and his coat tails will carry the Democrats to majority rule in Congress.
Lieutenant Pack Rat

Postby jusplay4fun on Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:07 pm

Pack Rat wrote:We need Trump to run in all 50 States! I'm tired of hearing Trump cry about DEEP STATE, corrupt Judges and anything else he can whine about.

President Biden will win by a healthy margin and his coat tails will carry the Democrats to majority rule in Congress.

Obviously p-rat does not pay attention to NEWS and does NOT realize his man and Hero Biden is in BIG TROUBLE for the upcoming election. Biden is NOW BEHIND Trump in nearly every Poll in recent months. Yes, the old roost is coming to haunt Biden and the Democrats.

AND, btw, as saxi already said, the SCOTUS voted 9-0 to allow Trump on the Colorado ballot. Democracy is now SAFE for a few more days. It is rare that the SCOTUS votes so decisively and unanimously for anything.
JP4Fun

Sergeant 1st Class jusplay4fun

Postby Pack Rat on Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:51 pm

Jusplaywithhimself, you obviously have a man crush on me.
Lieutenant Pack Rat

Postby jusplay4fun on Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:28 pm

I have to point out how often p-rat is WRONG. What a pathetic LOSER p-rat is.

Here are the opinion of a few other frequent posters:

Lonous wrote:
Pack Rat wrote:
There is no morality in war.

Shut your fooking pie hole.
You know nothing about morality and nothing about war.
If you did, you wouldn't make yourself look like such a pants-on-head retard on every single subject.

https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=240211&start=925

and

mookiemcgee wrote:
Pack Rat wrote:
I took the lazy route and added quote marks at the beginning and end.

I'll try better next time...

Instead of using quote marks, highlight everything and then click the quote button and where it says {quote} insert ="Wikipedia" . or just post the wikipedia link directly but above way is more fun and comes out looking like this...

Wikipedia wrote:
Packrats are nocturnal animals best know for posting too many Trump based threads on the CC forums

https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=240730&start=25&p=5316736&view=show#p5316736
JP4Fun

Postby Pack Rat on Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:26 pm

Jusplaywithhimself, are you infatuated with me? You daug!
Lieutenant Pack Rat

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Mar 04, 2024 9:52 pm

Pack Rat wrote:carry the Democrats to majority rule in Congress

Pack is obviously playing a character. Even the Rats admit they have no hope of keeping the Senate. No sane person believes in a Rat Senate win.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby karel on Mon Mar 04, 2024 11:20 pm

shows how corupt the left is,they still cant get past jan 6 .all iin all its all bs what the dems are saying about jan 6 and people in prison,and violate the laws that are in place and the ones in jail are in jail illegally,free the jan 6th people
Corporal karel

Postby mookiemcgee on Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:58 am

saxitoxin wrote:No sane person believes in a Rat Senate win.

Agree, 50/50 is best case scenario for Dems in senate and that seems like a pipedream at this point. 52-53 seats are going to ratpublicans
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby saxitoxin on Tue Mar 05, 2024 1:17 am

mookiemcgee wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:No sane person believes in a Rat Senate win.

Agree, 50/50 is best case scenario for Dems in senate and that seems like a pipedream at this point. 52-53 seats are going to ratpublicans

My worst case Senate map -- if the GOP completely implodes -- is 51-49 GOP. My best case is 57-43. Though the best case is a longshot and assumes, for instance, Larry Hogan wins Maryland.

IF the GOP gets the House (which, unlike the Senate, is far from a sure thing - even if Trump wins) I think first order of business will be to repeal the filibuster and then spend the next two years ramming through every possible crazy piece of legislation we can think of.

Also need to get Thomas and Alito to resign ASAP and replace them a pair of 26 year-old recent law school grads. One should be a sodomite and one should be a hot Latina with giant breasts. Somehow they both need to be Baptists, too, which might make this a tough get but there are 330MM in this country so we can find these two unicorns.
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Tue Mar 05, 2024 2:00 am

Corporal saxitoxin

Postby ConfederateSS on Tue Mar 05, 2024 2:39 am

-------What a way to Start Super Tuesday Week...
--------- Haley gets her Rhino friends and Dems to Win The Swamp :lol: :lol: :lol: oooohhhhh!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
--------- Trump's going to sweep Super Tuesday...Then clinch The Republican Nomination next week On Super Tuesday 2....On top of that , gets a 9-0 nothing Supreme Court verdict, (which almost never happens, unless the Democrats keep trying to get around the Constitution ;) )...Taking much needed pressure of Him, as one by one the LEFT's attempt to keep him in the court room goes away... =D> =D> =D>
... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby jusplay4fun on Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:59 pm

NOT quite, ConfedSS. Trump has at least 3 other court cases: NY (civil, 2X), GA (election fraud), and Special Prosecutor for Jan 6, 2020.

Do not count your chickens too soon.

Is is very likely Trump will win Big TODAY (no help from me), and Nikki may decide it is time to give it up.

btw: does anyone know who is on the ballot running against Biden? There are two, I looked at that ballot, and do not recall who they are.
JP4Fun

Postby GaryDenton on Tue Mar 05, 2024 1:15 pm

It’s time to stop expecting critical thinking skills from people who aren’t smart enough to realize that “I love the poorly educated” was not a compliment.

I come here to laugh at the posts and comments.
{--- <<<< Vote Blue

Republicans are puppy killers.
Private 1st Class GaryDenton

Postby Pack Rat on Tue Mar 05, 2024 1:38 pm

Why do I think jusplay4fun, when Trump says I love the uneducated?
Lieutenant Pack Rat

Postby saxitoxin on Tue Mar 05, 2024 7:52 pm

saxitoxin wrote:IF the GOP gets the House (which, unlike the Senate, is far from a sure thing - even if Trump wins) I think first order of business will be to repeal the filibuster and then spend the next two years ramming through every possible crazy piece of legislation we can think of.

WOW - Saxi predicts the news before it even hits.

Republicans planning to grant the Democrats' fervent requests and abolish the Senate filibuster, after November - https://www.politico.com/live-updates/2 ... e-00145099
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby Pack Rat on Tue Mar 05, 2024 8:30 pm

saxitoxin wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:IF the GOP gets the House (which, unlike the Senate, is far from a sure thing - even if Trump wins) I think first order of business will be to repeal the filibuster and then spend the next two years ramming through every possible crazy piece of legislation we can think of.

WOW - Saxi predicts the news before it even hits.

Republicans planning to grant the Democrats' fervent requests and abolish the Senate filibuster, after November - https://www.politico.com/live-updates/2 ... e-00145099

Wow! You are going to eat crow in November.
Lieutenant Pack Rat

Re: Update: Trump "Perky" in Court Hearing in FL

Postby saxitoxin on Wed Mar 06, 2024 4:55 pm

Meanwhile, notorious dullard and D-list attorney Jack Smith had a very bad day in court ... as he always does.

Trump was almost perky at the hearing for the documents case yesterday, where he watched a judge he appointed work over Smith’s prosecutors and he whispered and laughed to his clear new favorite lawyer, Todd Blanche

The judge, Aileen Cannon, gave no clarity on whether there will be a trial on the mishandling classified documents/obstruction case before the election. Jack Smith was in the courtroom, at one point standing just after the lunch break and staring at Trump.

When Cannon asked about the government making public its list of witnesses — something usually kept under seal until trial in high-profile cases — Jack Smith seemed shocked by the question, eyes widening and sitting straight up.

https://www.mediaite.com/news/trump-was ... by-ruling/

Smith better make sure his passport is renewed and he has a plane ticket booked to Venus! Imagine being this guy on January 22, having the entire legal, police, and military apparatus of the world's greatest superpower all focused on your destruction. But, unlike Snowden who was able to escape to asylum in Russia, there is no country on Earth that will protect this guy. The NATO client states will be under control of Trump, and Smith made the mistake of corruptly working for a regime that was violently antagonistic to Russia and China, who are in turn allied with Brazil, South Africa, and India.
Corporal saxitoxin

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,