Conquer Club

The Pope / Biden laying down the law!!!

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby 2dimes on Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:08 am

I would pay $50 to go. I don't really have ill feelings toward her but I would probably heckle her.

I really wanted to go see her husband when he was here but the tickets were hundreds of dollars and we didn't have the cash.

Heck, I'd pay more than 2 American dollars to go see Drumpt.
Corporal 2dimes

Re:

Postby jusplay4fun on Fri Mar 15, 2024 11:05 am

2dimes wrote:Are you referring to this one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77i_pC3lp04

This?

Thanks, 2dimes

also:
https://nypost.com/2022/09/29/youtube-restricts-video-of-dems-critics-saying-2016-election-was-hacked/

YouTube restricts video of Dems, critics saying 2016 election was hacked ā€” then backtracks
By Social Links forMark Lungariello
Published Sep. 29, 2022
Updated Sep. 29, 2022, 9:01 p.m. ET
JP4Fun

Sergeant 1st Class jusplay4fun

Re: The Pope / Biden laying down the law!!!

Postby Pack Rat on Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:21 pm

ConfederateSS wrote:
Pack Rat wrote:
ConfederateSS wrote:-----In 2000 A.D...A.D...Al Gore was screwed the same way Nixon was..1 State, 1 Gov...Who just happens to be , the Winner's Brother and son of a former President... ;) ...Trump has the right to challenge... Hillary has never accepted Trump won fair and square in 2016 A.D...It is not crying to challenge the election...Here in Detroit, there was some freaky sh*t going on at the count at Cobo Hall/Wayne County...Trump isn't spoiled....Trump is a typical loud mouth New Yorker...They're all Jackasses...
-------- But like Nixon, who lost, and came back to win 2 terms....Trump is coming back to win, and pull a Grover Cleveland....Who and the hell , would of ever thought that would ever happen again..... Thank the Democrats for that(not the old school Dems. ,the New Democrats, Radical LEFT)...Think about it...If they didn't cheat in 2020 A.D...Trump wins....He would be done in January...Mike Pence would be running against...Gov. Newsom,Cali.... Newsom would kick Pence's ass... Democrats only have themselves to blame... :lol: :lol: :lol:
... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

Hillary Clintin in fact made a call to Trump to congratulate on winning. Here is her full concession speech....I know facts are hard to swallow among the GQP people.

--------She called Trump...Doesn't mean she means it...She has gone on shows saying she won in 2016 A.D...Try again Packy Rodent...It is o.k.for dems. to think they won :roll: ...but not republicans...Stacy Abrams still thinks she is the current gov. of Georgia...It's o.k. she is a democrat :roll: :roll: :roll: ... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

All I can say is, FUK OFF!
Sergeant 1st Class Pack Rat

Postby jusplay4fun on Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:32 pm

Pack Rat wrote:
ConfederateSS wrote:
Pack Rat wrote:
ConfederateSS wrote:-----In 2000 A.D...A.D...Al Gore was screwed the same way Nixon was..1 State, 1 Gov...Who just happens to be , the Winner's Brother and son of a former President... ;) ...Trump has the right to challenge... Hillary has never accepted Trump won fair and square in 2016 A.D...It is not crying to challenge the election...Here in Detroit, there was some freaky sh*t going on at the count at Cobo Hall/Wayne County...Trump isn't spoiled....Trump is a typical loud mouth New Yorker...They're all Jackasses...
-------- But like Nixon, who lost, and came back to win 2 terms....Trump is coming back to win, and pull a Grover Cleveland....Who and the hell , would of ever thought that would ever happen again..... Thank the Democrats for that(not the old school Dems. ,the New Democrats, Radical LEFT)...Think about it...If they didn't cheat in 2020 A.D...Trump wins....He would be done in January...Mike Pence would be running against...Gov. Newsom,Cali.... Newsom would kick Pence's ass... Democrats only have themselves to blame... :lol: :lol: :lol: [/size]... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

Hillary Clintin in fact made a call to Trump to congratulate on winning. Here is her full concession speech....I know facts are hard to swallow among the GQP people.

--------She called Trump...Doesn't mean she means it...She has gone on shows saying she won in 2016 A.D...Try again Packy Rodent...It is o.k.for dems. to think they won :roll: ...but not republicans...Stacy Abrams still thinks she is the current gov. of Georgia...It's o.k. she is a democrat :roll: :roll: :roll: [/size]... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

Wow....so profound, so astute. How can I become more like you -rat? by using 3 letter euphmisms for a 4 letter bad word. THAT is so PERSPICACIOUS. :roll: :lol:
JP4Fun

Postby mookiemcgee on Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:36 pm

You guys are trying to make and apples to apples comparison here lol...

Show me Trumps concession speech to Biden. Show me Hillary attempting to have then VP Biden refuse to certify the election. Show me Hillary organizing protests of Jan 6th 2016. These things are not the same and for some of you I don't expect more, for others you debasing yourself by arguing it's the same.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby ConfederateSS on Fri Mar 15, 2024 7:11 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:You guys are trying to make and apples to apples comparison here lol...

Show me Trumps concession speech to Biden. Show me Hillary attempting to have then VP Biden refuse to certify the election. Show me Hillary organizing protests of Jan 6th 2016. These things are not the same and for some of you I don't expect more, for others you debasing yourself by arguing it's the same.

--------Mookie...You can tell Trump had nothing to do with people storming the Capital...Republicans were going debate..Speak before the election was final...The riot, stopped those speaking on Trump's behalf...
------------You want proof...Not Hillary...But Democrats did/were allowed to protest/speak out against Trump...When it came time to finalize the 2016 A.D election...JOE BIDEN was in Pence's shoes that day...As they spoke out against finalizing the election of 2016 A.D...Along with Hillary,the Democrats/The Fake LEFT Media...would say Trump is a fake / not really The real President...Where Trump, makes fun of Biden, but considers him The current President of The
United States of America...
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby Pack Rat on Fri Mar 15, 2024 8:12 pm

jusplay4fun wrote:
Pack Rat wrote:
ConfederateSS wrote:
Pack Rat wrote:
-------- But like Nixon, who lost, and came back to win 2 terms....Trump is coming back to win, and pull a Grover Cleveland....Who and the hell , would of ever thought that would ever happen again..... Thank the Democrats for that(not the old school Dems. ,the New Democrats, Radical LEFT)...Think about it...If they didn't cheat in 2020 A.D...Trump wins....He would be done in January...Mike Pence would be running against...Gov. Newsom,Cali.... Newsom would kick Pence's ass... Democrats only have themselves to blame... :lol: :lol: :lol: [/size]... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

--------She called Trump...Doesn't mean she means it...She has gone on shows saying she won in 2016 A.D...Try again Packy Rodent...It is o.k.for dems. to think they won :roll: ...but not republicans...Stacy Abrams still thinks she is the current gov. of Georgia...It's o.k. she is a democrat :roll: :roll: :roll: [/size]... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

Wow....so profound, so astute. How can I become more like you -rat? by using 3 letter euphmisms for a 4 letter bad word. THAT is so PERSPICACIOUS. :roll: :lol:

I was not talking you jusplaywithhimself. Stop stalking me you freaking geek. Debating you is useless as you live in the make believe world of alternative facts. All I need is a rubber band and spitball, to have you go home crying.

Postby mookiemcgee on Fri Mar 15, 2024 8:21 pm

ConfederateSS wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:You guys are trying to make and apples to apples comparison here lol...

--------Mookie...You can tell Trump had nothing to do with people storming the Capital...Republicans were going debate..Speak before the election was final...The riot, stopped those speaking on Trump's behalf...
------------You want proof...Not Hillary...But Democrats did/were allowed to protest/speak out against Trump...When it came time to finalize the 2016 A.D election...JOE BIDEN was in Pence's shoes that day...As they spoke out against finalizing the election of 2016 A.D...Along with Hillary,the Democrats/The Fake LEFT Media...would say Trump is a fake / not really The real President...Where Trump, makes fun of Biden, but considers him The current President of The
United States of America...

for some of you I don't expect more
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby jusplay4fun on Sat Mar 16, 2024 9:17 am

Pack Rat wrote:
jusplay4fun wrote:
Pack Rat wrote:

I was not talking you jusplaywithhimself. Stop stalking me you freaking geek. Debating you is useless as you live in the make believe world of alternative facts. All I need is a rubber band and spitball, to have you go home crying.

Wow, why so sensitive, p-rat? Who is crying, NOW?

alternative facts? Hardly. I cite my sources and they are legitimate. Are you the one who quotes Twitter and YouTube? And those are reliable AND unbiased? Hardly, or for p-rat...NO.

btw: I can comment on what you post, so it does not matter whom you were addressing. It's all the same from you anyway: lies, insults, and temper tantrums. LOSER.

You whoreson cullionly barber-monger!
JP4Fun

Postby ConfederateSS on Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:19 am

-------I like when they eat their words Jp4fun... Especially....when Hillary has gone on the past 7/8 years.....The election was stolen from me...Trump is and was illegitimate President... Meaning he didn't really win....Out of her own mouth...There are many clips of her , the election was stolen...
------ And the truth hurts....If the LEFT would of stayed away from Trump....He would be done in a few months...They would be back in Power...
------ But in their quest to keep Trump from winning again...They have destroyed America, and woken Everyone up...
------- Trump wins....And passes the America 1st torch on to whoever becomes his Vice President.....That wouldn't of happened with Pence...Trump should of never chose him...The Democrats help him get out of that mistake...
------- They know it :lol: :lol: :lol: ... It's eating them up inside....Who's rattled now Lama ??? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Postby Pack Rat on Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:00 pm

We now have the 1, 2 punch of ConfederateSS and Jusplaywithhimself...together they might be able to punch their way out of a wet paper bag, but my money is on NOT.

Postby jusplay4fun on Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:27 pm

Pack Rat wrote:We now have the 1, 2 punch of ConfederateSS and Jusplaywithhimself...together they might be able to punch their way out of a wet paper bag, but my money is on NOT.

Yes, and p-rat and ralph are the punching bags. You guys are not doing well. Prosecutor Wade is let go because of bad decisions and Fani Willis using bad judgements. Sounds like your guys are taking a beating, and so are you.

p-rat, get a better wingman; ralph knows so little, except hatred of anyone NOT Palestinian.
JP4Fun

Postby Pack Rat on Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:19 am

jusplay4fun wrote:
Pack Rat wrote:We now have the 1, 2 punch of ConfederateSS and Jusplaywithhimself...together they might be able to punch their way out of a wet paper bag, but my money is on NOT.

Yes, and p-rat and ralph are the punching bags. You guys are not doing well. Prosecutor Wade is let go because of bad decisions and Fani Willis using bad judgements. Sounds like your guys are taking a beating, and so are you.

p-rat, get a better wingman; ralph knows so little, except hatred of anyone NOT Palestinian.

Not sure where you got Ralf and me on the same team? At least Ralf entertains us with his witty comments and posts, unlike you who bore all of us into oblivion

Where in the fuk do you know where I stand with the Georgia case? You fling shit around like a chimpanzee.

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,