Conquer Club

TrumpBible

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: TrumpBible

Postby Pack Rat on Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:42 pm

ConfederateSS wrote:----- :lol: :lol: :lol: ... TOMMY It is eating you Democrats up inside...You make him stronger and richer...You losers , just keep on attacking him... :lol: :lol: :lol: ...Keep on crying...Keep on attacking ...Keep on Watching Trump on his way back to the White House, richer than ever before... =D> =D> =D> ... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

Are you a blonde bimbo? Trump ain't richer...my dimwitted friend. The guy is down at a street corner selling gym shoes and bibles. He's fukn broke! What a loser!
Lieutenant Pack Rat

Postby lokisgal on Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:20 am

ConfederateSS wrote:----- :lol: :lol: :lol: ... TOMMY It is eating you Democrats up inside...You make him stronger and richer...You losers , just keep on attacking him... :lol: :lol: :lol: ...Keep on crying...Keep on attacking ...Keep on Watching Trump on his way back to the White House, richer than ever before... =D> =D> =D> ... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)

word salad to the extreme -
Captain lokisgal
SoC Training Adviser

Postby jonesthecurl on Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:17 pm

No, I think he's just imitating William Burrough's 'cut-up' writing in a fit of nostalgia.
instagram.com/garethjohnjoneswrites
Sergeant 1st Class jonesthecurl

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,