Conquer Club

The Innocence Project

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

The Innocence Project

Postby HitRed on Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:44 pm

https://uofi.app.box.com/s/t0st2hspj93i ... xzx8rfdi7f

Please view. The Innocence Project is a nonprofit dedicated to exonerating wrongfully convicted individuals.

Pray for the innocent. O:)
Captain HitRed

Re: The Innocence Project

Postby Dukasaur on Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:13 pm

=D> =D>
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby KoolBak on Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:58 am

Yes, by all means, pray.

It's a documented fact how it helps. Look at all the starving, oppressed, cancer-ridden folks in the world that DON"T pray.

If they only knew :(
"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."

Neil Young....Like An Inca

AND:
riskllama wrote:Koolbak wins this thread.
Sergeant 1st Class KoolBak

Postby HitRed on Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:05 pm

Look to me so that you may not blush with shame. Many have tried to go through this life without me and find in the end that was a big mistake. Many are set on this path trying to do what many have already failed to do. The course of this life is not one that you should go alone with only your human wits. All of my creation depends on their Lord and Maker. No one got here on their own merit. I the Lord and Maker created each and every person and thing you see. I provide for all that life needs to be sustained. I am the food that many are starving for. Come to me and I will fill you with the bread of life just like those who wondered in the desert for 40 years. I am the bread of life for the hungry world.

Captain HitRed

Postby Dukasaur on Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:10 pm

KoolBak wrote:Yes, by all means, pray.

It's a documented fact how it helps. Look at all the starving, oppressed, cancer-ridden folks in the world that DON"T pray.

If they only knew :(

If he's helping bring attention to the issue, it's all good.

There are some good organizations out there that actually hire attorneys and pay for DNA tests and stuff like that. More than anything else, they need money. If the praying folk send a donation now and then, I won't worry about their motivations.
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby mookiemcgee on Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:43 pm

Dukasaur wrote:If the praying folk send a donation now and then, I won't worry about their motivations.

Heck of alot better then them sending money to political candidates!
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby KoolBak on Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:50 am

Not dissing the content, just the bible-thumping hypocrite :D

AND:

Postby HitRed on Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:52 pm

April 20, 24 Adoration

Peace be with you, as only the peace I can give to you. I am the one and only Lord God who takes away the sins of the world. I am the Good Shepherd who cares for my sheep. I know all my sheep and they know the Shepherd. I am one with the Father, and the Father is one with me. I seek the hearts of those who deny me. I am the Creator of all the living therefore I am the Living God the Eternal God who knows no limits no bounds. I seek those hearts who have turned away from me. I created each and every heart that beats and those whose hearts that have stopped beating. I am the King and maker of all hearts. I alone create life and call life to an end. Everyone passes through my hands and stands before me at life’s end.
Captain HitRed

Postby mookiemcgee on Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:33 pm

HitRed wrote:
April 20, 24 Adoration

Peace be with you, as only the peace I can give to you. I am the one and only Lord God who takes away the sins of the world. I am the Good Shepherd who cares for my sheep. I know all my sheep and they know the Shepherd. I am one with the Father, and the Father is one with me. I seek the hearts of those who deny me. I am the Creator of all the living therefore I am the Living God the Eternal God who knows no limits no bounds. I seek those hearts who have turned away from me. I created each and every heart that beats and those whose hearts that have stopped beating. I am the King and maker of all hearts. I alone create life and call life to an end. Everyone passes through my hands and stands before me at life’s end.

Happy 420! thanks for creating weed, God!
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby KoolBak on Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:23 am

:lol: SMH

AND:

Postby Pack Rat on Sun Apr 21, 2024 11:57 am

mookiemcgee wrote:
HitRed wrote:
April 20, 24 Adoration

Happy 420! thanks for creating weed, God!

Weed is God's way of saying hi.
Lieutenant Pack Rat

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,