Conquer Club

Why I havent been on for a while

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby salvadevinemasse on Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:02 pm

static_ice wrote:
salvadevinemasse wrote:
Skittles! wrote:It's not Kat's site. It's Lackattack's.. She finished posting here, and only was gonna post here once and a while. Then this thread came along with a lot of people stating they "hate" Katie, and so the people that like her (I.E. Me, Static_Ice etc) came to her defence as well.

Defence for what? I was clearly telling others why I left CC a while... There was NO attack there where you needed to be her knight and shinning armor. I was telling MY experience you can't protect miss kitty from the truth of how I feel. Since when is it anyones job to sugar code stuff for her?

okay but if you just wanted to explain and not attack then you would say that you got over it in your first post... whatever your first post is fine then, but later when Kat came on and tried to explain herself, you did turn it into an attack... otherwise you would have dropped it and explained as soon as she posted...

and if that is your experience, how can you expect anyone not to take that as an attack?

Incase you forgot I didnt expect her to come on..I was told she was gone.. Apparently shes not as gone as everyone told me she was.. Seeing as shes making threads and such here now that is. It was my experience with her otherwise She'd be able to call me a liar which she hasn'tt 100% done... Shes corrected me after I mis interupted a thing or two.. notice how no one noticed I apologized for any mis-understandings I had... I did apologize for a mis-understanding and no one even gave a damn.. I didnt see it as an attack and for the most part i am over it otherwise why would I be back?
"angel by heart....mistress dressed sexy by night....and by day..just a cool person i guess" By BlueReaper

cawck mongler wrote:Your only option is to quit and become an anti-American Nazi that plays risk.

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby salvadevinemasse on Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:18 pm

Skittles let me ask you...

Say you had a friend they claimed they were your friend you liked them they liked you ect..

They were also friends with your g/f or b/f ect..

They treated you different though and for some reason stopped contact with you, but kept calling your g/f or b/f.....

Wouldn't you be upset that they didnt care about you but they cared about your g/f or b/f more?

dont tell me you'd get over it... I doubt it with how much you take this personally and it has nothing to do with you.. Either you'd be mad at your g/f or b/f or you'd be mad at the person who CLAIMED to be a friend and truned out not to be at all...

I'm more mad at kat then anyone for treating me differently then she treated VT, when at one point she said she she'd never do that because she wanted me to be okay with the relationship. I'm bigger then how she treated me though. While being mad i never asked vt to give her up as a friend and it only made me more mad that she thought I would stoop to that level..just because she'd do it doesnt mean I would...
"angel by heart....mistress dressed sexy by night....and by day..just a cool person i guess" By BlueReaper

cawck mongler wrote:Your only option is to quit and become an anti-American Nazi that plays risk.

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby Adran on Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:21 am

Reverend Kyle here..

since when does everyone hate six kittens so much?

since when does beastly defend her?

Also Kramsey has hot abs

It seems s.x kitten gets into alot of drama not started by her which is weird.

Also does salva have hot abs?
Corporal 1st Class Adran

Postby salvadevinemasse on Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:31 am

Adran wrote:Reverend Kyle here..

since when does everyone hate six kittens so much?

since when does beastly defend her?

Also Kramsey has hot abs

It seems s.x kitten gets into alot of drama not started by her which is weird.

Also does salva have hot abs?

Out of curiosity what are you talking about with this line?
"Also does salva have hot abs?" No, I'm not a body builder I don't have amazing abs that you can burn oil or eggs on.. but thank you for asking..

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby static_ice on Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:43 pm

salvadevinemasse wrote:
Incase you forgot I didnt expect her to come on..I was told she was gone.. Apparently shes not as gone as everyone told me she was.. Seeing as shes making threads and such here now that is. It was my experience with her otherwise She'd be able to call me a liar which she hasn'tt 100% done... Shes corrected me after I mis interupted a thing or two.. notice how no one noticed I apologized for any mis-understandings I had... I did apologize for a mis-understanding and no one even gave a damn.. I didnt see it as an attack and for the most part i am over it otherwise why would I be back?

okay apologies noted, but it shouldn't matter whether or not Kat was going on the forums, you shouldn't be talking behind anyone's back unless you're just stating hard cold facts
R.I.P. Chef
Sergeant static_ice

Postby salvadevinemasse on Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:56 pm

static_ice wrote:
salvadevinemasse wrote:

okay apologies noted, but it shouldn't matter whether or not Kat was going on the forums, you shouldn't be talking behind anyone's back unless you're just stating hard cold facts

I was stating hard cold facts... She really was doing everything I mentioned with the exception of the 1 mis understanding in which i apologized for.. As I also stated I didnt expect others to come on and say your right or your wrong.. I was just explaining why I left. I didn't want all this your wrong your right stuff to happen just wanted them to see I was back. Thats all

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby static_ice on Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:57 pm

fine fair enough to drop it I guess
R.I.P. Chef
Sergeant static_ice

Postby salvadevinemasse on Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:31 pm

static_ice wrote:fine fair enough to drop it I guess

thank you, your about the only one besides me and VT that wants to drop it..I even get PM's over it all of people harassing me over her and its getting a bit annoying

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby autoload on Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:12 pm

mandalorian2298 wrote:
misterman10 wrote:Do you think anybody will read that whole thing?

I know I didn't, after I saw the word s.xkitten I went to the bathroom and puked.

You don't know what you missed. It was a fascinating story about how Kitten was self centered and how that made Salva feel.

Yup, 1691 words about how somebody else being self centered kept Salva away from this site.

Fascinating, I tell you. :D

I have a sudden urge to jizz on your goatee.
Major autoload

Postby salvadevinemasse on Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:15 am

autoload wrote:
mandalorian2298 wrote:
misterman10 wrote:Do you think anybody will read that whole thing?

I know I didn't, after I saw the word s.xkitten I went to the bathroom and puked.

You don't know what you missed. It was a fascinating story about how Kitten was self centered and how that made Salva feel.

Yup, 1691 words about how somebody else being self centered kept Salva away from this site.

Fascinating, I tell you. :D

I have a sudden urge to jizz on your goatee.

You mean on mandalorian2298's goatee right? Because I don't have one!

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby autoload on Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:02 am

Of course I meant Mandalorian's!

I'm a little upset that he did not see my comment to make some kind of witty remark.

Life is full of disappointments...
Major autoload

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,