Conquer Club

The CC users appreciation poll

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

The most apreciated CC'er?

Total votes : 0

Postby Stopper on Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:51 am

Oh, also, although I can't off-hand think of any moral objections to necrophilia, I still wish to dissociate myself entirely from the practice.

And as for the necromancy, I hardly ever do it, but the most recent one caught out 3, yes three, people by my count, which in my opinion more than offsets the immaturity of the practice.
Lieutenant Stopper

Postby gimil on Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:56 am

Norse wrote:sorry dude, I had originally put in 35 people (took alot of time) but I was only allowed to enter 12 into the poll...

dont blame me

didnt bother to read teh full thread, but why dont you make 3 topics and split the candidaes between them? After those polls are done the winner of all 3 go into a final pole.
What do you know about map making, bitch?

natty_dread wrote:I was wrong

Top Score:2403
Corporal 1st Class gimil

Postby The1exile on Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:12 am

Vote Mandy :twisted:

I can't believe you put ronaldinho up there, who gives a crap about him :roll:

You also missed people off your list (by which I mean the extended one posted, not just the poll options) such as Guiscard, Backglass, heavycola and Bertros Bertros.
Lieutenant The1exile

Postby 0ojakeo0 on Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:16 am

fircoal pulls ahead
hecter wrote:Hey... If your donkey eats my roosters feet, that means I have two feet of my cock in your ass.
Corporal 1st Class 0ojakeo0

Postby OnlyAmbrose on Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:02 am

Yeah, wheres the "other" option? :P
"The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."
Corporal 1st Class OnlyAmbrose

Postby hecter on Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:10 am

Stopper wrote:Erm, er, thanks for the votes and actually naming me in this thread, those who did, much appreciated...:oops:

I'm glad to hear meggy finds me usually at least mildly amusing. That's better than not long ago in real life, when a woman said to me, (completely and utterly unprompted), "I like the way you always make the effort to try and be funny."

Anyway, I'm not naming my favourite person. Not after the last time. But they have unfeasibly skinny legs.

She does have fairly skinny legs, doesn't she? Maybe you should feed her more of that pudding you're always offering her?

In terms of a moral objection to necrophilia, a dead body cannot give consent. How's that?
In heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine... You got your things, and I've got mine.
Private 1st Class hecter

Postby Norse on Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:12 am

The1exile wrote:Vote Mandy :twisted:

I can't believe you put ronaldinho up there, who gives a crap about him :roll:

You also missed people off your list (by which I mean the extended one posted, not just the poll options) such as Guiscard, Backglass, heavycola and Bertros Bertros.

well, I didnt mention all of those that were left out.
b.k. barunt wrote:Snorri's like one of those fufu dogs who get all excited and dance around pissing on themself.

suggs wrote:scared off by all the pervs and wankers already? No? Then let me introduce myself, I'm Mr Pervy Wank.
Corporal 1st Class Norse

Postby misterman10 on Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:19 pm

gimil wrote:
Norse wrote:sorry dude, I had originally put in 35 people (took alot of time) but I was only allowed to enter 12 into the poll...

dont blame me

didnt bother to read teh full thread, but why dont you make 3 topics and split the candidaes between them? After those polls are done the winner of all 3 go into a final pole.

you go do that
Pleasant Chaps still suck cock.

Yakuza power.
Major misterman10

Postby reverend_kyle on Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:09 pm

gimil wrote:

dont blame me

don't bring logic into this mister.
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Postby Stopper on Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:30 pm

hecter wrote:In terms of a moral objection to necrophilia, a dead body cannot give consent. How's that?

OK. Just out of curiosity, what about sex dolls?
Lieutenant Stopper

Postby Norse on Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:32 pm

Stopper wrote:
hecter wrote:In terms of a moral objection to necrophilia, a dead body cannot give consent. How's that?

Nah, they catagorically say no to me always.
b.k. barunt wrote:Snorri's like one of those fufu dogs who get all excited and dance around pissing on themself.

suggs wrote:scared off by all the pervs and wankers already? No? Then let me introduce myself, I'm Mr Pervy Wank.
Corporal 1st Class Norse

Postby hecter on Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:45 pm

Stopper wrote:

A sex doll was never living and does not have a consciousness. Therefor, it may be treated as your possession, and so consent is not needed.
In heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine... You got your things, and I've got mine.
Private 1st Class hecter

Postby reverend_kyle on Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:46 pm

hecter wrote:
Stopper wrote:

A sex doll was never living and does not have a consciousness. Therefor, it may be treated as your possession, and so consent is not needed.

You've put alot of thought into this haven't you?
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Postby hecter on Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:48 pm

reverend_kyle wrote:
hecter wrote:
Stopper wrote:

You've put alot of thought into this haven't you?

Not really...

*lies naked in a bathtub*

Ready when you are.
Private 1st Class hecter

Postby Norse on Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:49 pm

hecter wrote:A sex doll was never living and does not have a consciousness. Therefor, it may be treated as your possession, and so consent is not needed.

What about vegetables?

Corporal 1st Class Norse

Postby reverend_kyle on Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:50 pm

Norse wrote:
hecter wrote:A sex doll was never living and does not have a consciousness. Therefor, it may be treated as your possession, and so consent is not needed.

What about vegetables?

same deal, they have to have a hole in them to fit your penis.
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Postby Norse on Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:52 pm

reverend_kyle wrote:
Norse wrote:

What about vegetables?

same deal, they have to have a hole in them to fit your penis.

You could argue that they were once alive, growing, fattening like any other living organism. Who is to know whether they had a conciousness or not? albeit an autonomous one.

I just need to know if BK was wrong for doing what he did that that papaya.

Corporal 1st Class Norse

Postby hecter on Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:53 pm

Norse wrote:

What about vegetables?

Similar to the sex doll, though a plant is considered living, it doesn't have consciousness, nor did it ever. Therefor, as long as you own said vegetable, you can do with it what you like.
Private 1st Class hecter

Postby Stopper on Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:57 pm

hecter wrote:
Norse wrote:

What about vegetables?

Similar to the sex doll, though a plant is considered living, it doesn't have consciousness, nor did it ever. Therefor, as long as you own said vegetable, you can do with it what you like.

What about frozen chickens? That have been thawed out first.
Lieutenant Stopper

Postby Norse on Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:00 pm

Stopper wrote:

Necro-beastiality.

Corporal 1st Class Norse

Postby hecter on Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:03 pm

Stopper wrote:
hecter wrote:
Norse wrote:

What about vegetables?

That could be considered a form or bestiality or necrophilia. Though, one of the things about necrophilia is the fact that you are violating a corpse of a former person with friends and family, and, these friends and family would, presumably, object to having that persons corpse violated in such a way. However, I really don't think anybody (other than vegans and other animal rights activists) would object to you doing such a thing with a thawed out chicken... Why you would want to is a different story.

Despite what some people might think, I don't have all the answers. I've read stories about how people have hooked up a cow heart to a battery of some sort, to make this organic sex toy. Disturbing? Ya, kinda... Do I object? No. I can't think of any good reason too.
Private 1st Class hecter

Postby DAZMCFC on Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:24 pm

hecter wrote:
Norse wrote:

What about vegetables?

say you don`t own it is that rape. :?

i voted Stopper, some off his posts are very funny indeed and he is Scottish. :lol:
high score:2765
high place:116
Major DAZMCFC

Postby hecter on Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:57 pm

DAZMCFC wrote:
hecter wrote:
Norse wrote:

What about vegetables?

say you don`t own it is that rape. :?

No, it's just really gross, and you might lose a friend and/or get in big trouble if you do it to something that is supposed to be used for public consumption.
Private 1st Class hecter

Postby Norse on Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:59 pm

hecter wrote:No, it's just really gross, and you might lose a friend and/or get in big trouble if you do it to something that is supposed to be used for public consumption.

howabout if I stole the vegtable to feed my starving family? and then I got horny and used it to feed my sick urges?

Corporal 1st Class Norse

Postby hecter on Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:23 pm

Norse wrote:
hecter wrote:No, it's just really gross, and you might lose a friend and/or get in big trouble if you do it to something that is supposed to be used for public consumption.

howabout if I stole the vegtable to feed my starving family? and then I got horny and used it to feed my sick urges?

Then you have major issues, using a vegetable to satisfy your sick urges, rather than feed your starving family.
Private 1st Class hecter

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,