Conquer Club

COLLEGE FOOTBALL 2007!discuss

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby Gold Knight on Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:07 pm

misterman10 wrote:
Gold Knight wrote:Yeah, i kinda agree with MM10 here, although i agree more attempts COULD lead to better stats. But the way it was put make it kind of wrong. Like, Im a high school O lineman, and if I were to say, "Well, if I weighed 300+ pounds like NFL lineman, then id be awesome too" Its not always true.

More attempts could lead to better stats, but better stats doesnt mean you are any better. Colt Brennan, yes, gets lots of attempts which means lots of yards and TD's. But he is still incredibly accurate, has a good QB rating, and does not throw many picks. He would still be a top QB without the big stats.

But i do think that if Hawaii would face a more difficult schedule that his stats would not be as boasted as they are now.
xxtig12683xx wrote:yea, my fav part was being in the sewer riding a surfboard and wacking these alien creatures.

shit was badass
Captain Gold Knight

Postby misterman10 on Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:08 pm

Gold Knight wrote:
misterman10 wrote:
Gold Knight wrote:Yeah, i kinda agree with MM10 here, although i agree more attempts COULD lead to better stats. But the way it was put make it kind of wrong. Like, Im a high school O lineman, and if I were to say, "Well, if I weighed 300+ pounds like NFL lineman, then id be awesome too" Its not always true.

More attempts could lead to better stats, but better stats doesnt mean you are any better. Colt Brennan, yes, gets lots of attempts which means lots of yards and TD's. But he is still incredibly accurate, has a good QB rating, and does not throw many picks. He would still be a top QB without the big stats.

But i do think that if Hawaii would face a more difficult schedule that his stats would not be as boasted as they are now.

true, but he still has the talent to be a starting QB in the NFL, and a very good one at that
Pleasant Chaps still suck cock.

Yakuza power.
Major misterman10

Postby Gold Knight on Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:14 pm

misterman10 wrote:
Gold Knight wrote:
misterman10 wrote:

true, but he still has the talent to be a starting QB in the NFL, and a very good one at that

Not entirely true... Colt would have to find a system that is very similar to his own (use pass to setup run) which not many NFL teams use, with few exceptions such as the Colts. He's definately got the talent, but i still think he'd need a lot of talent around him to succeed early.
xxtig12683xx wrote:yea, my fav part was being in the sewer riding a surfboard and wacking these alien creatures.

shit was badass
Captain Gold Knight

Postby Malkithe on Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:16 am

misterman10 wrote:
CBlake wrote:
misterman10 wrote:
CBlake wrote:
misterman10 wrote:
0ojakeo0 wrote:Im loving BCs offense Ryan threw 52 pases.And colt breenan threw for 450 yards and 6 td

Colt Brennan is a beast

in that case i could be a beast if i got to throw 70 passes a game

no you actually couldnt :roll:
have you ever even seen him play

have u seen me play douchebag no i didnt think so, i play quarterback on my high school team and if we threw 60 times a game then i would have the same numbers that he does

wow, mr. high school qb can have the same stats as a Heisman candidate QB

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
grow some balls please

I think it takes quite the balls to make such a statement... I just think he's speaking from his ass :lol:
50 DKP-MINUS!
Cook Malkithe

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,