Conquer Club

Does Anyone Remember This game?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Does Anyone Remember This game?

Postby salvadevinemasse on Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:06 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WN1UpwQP ... ed&search=

Zombies ate my neighbors.. How many of you have played this or know what it is at least?
"angel by heart....mistress dressed sexy by night....and by day..just a cool person i guess" By BlueReaper

cawck mongler wrote:Your only option is to quit and become an anti-American Nazi that plays risk.

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Re: Does Anyone Remember This game?

Postby NESconqueror on Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:10 pm

salvadevinemasse wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WN1UpwQPwVc&mode=related&search=

Zombies ate my neighbors.. How many of you have played this or know what it is at least?

*Raises hand*
I certainly knew of it... DEVILISHLY HARD.
I'm back after an all too long hiatus.
Real life sure knows how to intervene.
Private 1st Class NESconqueror

Re: Does Anyone Remember This game?

Postby salvadevinemasse on Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:15 pm

NESconqueror wrote:
salvadevinemasse wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WN1UpwQPwVc&mode=related&search=

*Raises hand*
I certainly knew of it... DEVILISHLY HARD.

Yeah, it was extreamly hard. No one I know has been able to beat it!
"angel by heart....mistress dressed sexy by night....and by day..just a cool person i guess" By BlueReaper

cawck mongler wrote:Your only option is to quit and become an anti-American Nazi that plays risk.

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby GreecePwns on Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:23 pm

Was that that really old game with a kid with yellow hair and the skull shirt? That game was impossible, but great.

What's the video btw?
Chariot of Fire wrote:As for GreecePwns.....yeah, what? A massive debt. Get a job you slacker.

Viceroy wrote:[The Biblical creation story] was written in a time when there was no way to confirm this fact and is in fact a statement of the facts.
Corporal GreecePwns

Postby salvadevinemasse on Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:34 pm

GreecePwns wrote:Was that that really old game with a kid with yellow hair and the skull shirt? That game was impossible, but great.

What's the video btw?

the video shows the video game i'm talking about!

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby GreecePwns on Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:38 pm

salvadevinemasse wrote:
GreecePwns wrote:Was that that really old game with a kid with yellow hair and the skull shirt? That game was impossible, but great.

What's the video btw?

meh, i was just lazy. school starts tomorrow for me and i want to get all the relaxation out...
Chariot of Fire wrote:As for GreecePwns.....yeah, what? A massive debt. Get a job you slacker.

Viceroy wrote:[The Biblical creation story] was written in a time when there was no way to confirm this fact and is in fact a statement of the facts.
Corporal GreecePwns

Postby salvadevinemasse on Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:41 pm

GreecePwns wrote:
salvadevinemasse wrote:

What's the video btw?

meh, i was just lazy. school starts tomorrow for me and i want to get all the relaxation out...

Yeah I wish I could.. I'm getting nervous my best friend up north hasnt talked to me in months and today I get this feeling she majorally needs me and I have no way besides internet to contact her. I cant shake the feeling that she desperately needs me. We've had this connection since I was like 11 and she was 9 its like a twin sister connection even though we arent sisters or anything. you know?

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby GreecePwns on Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:54 pm

salvadevinemasse wrote:
GreecePwns wrote:
salvadevinemasse wrote:

What's the video btw?
Yeah I wish I could.. I'm getting nervous my best friend up north hasnt talked to me in months and today I get this feeling she majorally needs me and I have no way besides internet to contact her. I cant shake the feeling that she desperately needs me. We've had this connection since I was like 11 and she was 9 its like a twin sister connection even though we arent sisters or anything. you know?
nope, never really experienced that, but maybe they're on vacation and accidentally didn't tell you.

Corporal GreecePwns

Postby salvadevinemasse on Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:58 pm

GreecePwns wrote:
salvadevinemasse wrote:
GreecePwns wrote:
salvadevinemasse wrote:

What's the video btw?
Yeah I wish I could.. I'm getting nervous my best friend up north hasn't talked to me in months and today I get this feeling she majorally needs me and I have no way besides internet to contact her. I cant shake the feeling that she desperately needs me. We've had this connection since I was like 11 and she was 9 its like a twin sister connection even though we aren't sisters or anything. you know?
nope, never really experienced that, but maybe they're on vacation and accidentally didn't tell you.

Shes a single mom, she doesn't even have enough money to get herself a car and doesn't have a license yet to boot at 21 years old lol. I wish it was
that simple of an unexpected vacation. She hasn't posted since august 25th and thats not like her ever.. shes obsessed with myspace.. Maybe I am worrying for no reason though.. Its just she adored and misses her mom and last I knew and her moms deaths anniversary is any day now.. Last I knew she was starting to become overwhelmed and wasn't able to handle her son being away at his dads and over medicating by getting drunk off cough syrup.. I cant help it I'm just worried.

~*Salva*~
Cadet salvadevinemasse

Postby GreecePwns on Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:27 pm

salvadevinemasse wrote:
GreecePwns wrote:
salvadevinemasse wrote:
GreecePwns wrote:
salvadevinemasse wrote:

What's the video btw?
Yeah I wish I could.. I'm getting nervous my best friend up north hasn't talked to me in months and today I get this feeling she majorally needs me and I have no way besides internet to contact her. I cant shake the feeling that she desperately needs me. We've had this connection since I was like 11 and she was 9 its like a twin sister connection even though we aren't sisters or anything. you know?
Shes a single mom, she doesn't even have enough money to get herself a car and doesn't have a license yet to boot at 21 years old lol. I wish it was
that simple of an unexpected vacation. She hasn't posted since august 25th and thats not like her ever.. shes obsessed with myspace.. Maybe I am worrying for no reason though.. Its just she adored and misses her mom and last I knew and her moms deaths anniversary is any day now.. Last I knew she was starting to become overwhelmed and wasn't able to handle her son being away at his dads and over medicating by getting drunk off cough syrup.. I cant help it I'm just worried.
oh...

Corporal GreecePwns

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,