Conquer Club

VT Hokies

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

were they over rated ?

Poll ended at Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:03 am

Total votes : 0

VT Hokies

Postby JOHNNYROCKET24 on Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:03 am

vote
JR's Game Profile

show
Captain JOHNNYROCKET24

Postby wicked on Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:17 am

no shit sherlock. you need a pole to tell you the obvious? you are dense. :?
Major wicked

Postby Norse on Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:50 am

A pole?

what like as in a polish person? or a large cylindrical metallic composite used to hang flags?
b.k. barunt wrote:Snorri's like one of those fufu dogs who get all excited and dance around pissing on themself.

suggs wrote:scared off by all the pervs and wankers already? No? Then let me introduce myself, I'm Mr Pervy Wank.
Corporal 1st Class Norse

Postby CBlake on Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:14 am

LSU Smashed VT
dcowboys055 wrote:The alaska PD pwned you brian.
Captain CBlake

Postby GreecePwns on Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:29 am

This is so he can make another one of his "top 10" lists...

Top 10 College Football Teams:
1.JOHNNYROCKET24
2.JOHNNYROCKET24
3.JOHNNYROCKET24
4.JOHNNYROCKET24
5.JOHNNYROCKET24
6JOHNNYROCKET24
7.JOHNNYROCKET24
8.JOHNNYROCKET24
9.JOHNNYROCKET24
10.JOHNNYROCKET24
Chariot of Fire wrote:As for GreecePwns.....yeah, what? A massive debt. Get a job you slacker.

Viceroy wrote:[The Biblical creation story] was written in a time when there was no way to confirm this fact and is in fact a statement of the facts.
Corporal GreecePwns

Postby LSU Tiger Josh on Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:18 am

Hell yea they were over rated. As the sign in Tiger Stadium states "Welcome To Death Valley" where only Tigers. They were shocked in giving up almost 600 yards (598) and only gaining 146 yards themselves. If LSU plays like that, no one will be able to beat them though as they played an almost perfect game although the officials were crappy as usual.
LSU Tiger Josh
The man, the myth, the legend has returned.
Corporal LSU Tiger Josh

Postby wicked on Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:54 am

I thought the officiating was fine. What was crappy? There were 2 unsportsmanlike calls, one for each side, that were blatant. There weren't that many flags thrown. The flags for both sides seemed fair and correct.

And I'm sure the stadium/atmosphere is good, but I didn't see anything overly impressive about it.... seemed similar to the atmosphere we create at home... although we can often force timeouts b/c the QB audibles can't be heard. :wink: I didn't see any of that happening... of course it really wasn't necessary with a 21-0 lead in the first!
Major wicked

Postby LSU Tiger Josh on Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:11 pm

The int "late hit" was a bad call and the review for the td was inconclusive. When it's inconclusive, the rule states that you can't overturn a call on the field. We can also a lot of the time, but compared to a really big game atmosphere it was a bit surreal as the situation from the spring kept a lot of the fans from giving the full ruckus before the game plus our new Mike the Tiger isn't ready to face 90,000+ people in the stadium which really fires up the crowd. Overall I expect a better "atmosphere" when the gators come to town in regards to the gators are a hated team while va tech was a team we looked forward to playing, but after the situation in the spring felt a bit sorry for.
LSU Tiger Josh
The man, the myth, the legend has returned.
Corporal LSU Tiger Josh

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,