Conquer Club

✪ ✪ ✪ CONQUEROPOLY 1 [VIRTUAL] [Needing Rescue] ✪ ✪ ✪

Tournaments that are no longer happening

Moderator: Tournament Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: ✪ ✪ ✪ CONQUEROPOLY 1 [VIRTUAL] [Round 1] ✪ ✪ ✪

Postby DJENRE on Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:59 pm

ERASED
Last edited by DJENRE on Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Corporal 1st Class DJENRE

Location: ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪

Postby IcePack on Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:27 pm

I don’t have a game invite btw?

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby DJENRE on Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:36 pm

IcePack wrote:Actually I have a question :) you say that you can use railways with your dice to skip to the next railways if you own them.

Is that only when you start your turn on the railway? Or at any point?

Example, I start my turn on Germany.
I own Railway Europe, Railway Asia.

I roll a 12.

Can I go move
1 Railway Europe
2 Railway Asia
3-8 I land on stop, do I stop even if I haven’t finished my roll? Or continue
9-12 and land on Railway Australia?

Also, do you have to own the NEXT Railway, or can you skip to ANY Railway you own?

Meaning if I own Railway Europe, and Railway Australia, can I skip to Australia in the example above and end my turn on Railway Africa?

12 is not the good example because it's 6-6 and then you go to directly to poker club (services) because of pair dices.

And F****, in the meantime I just realize that I made a mistake in ROUND 1-5 and I have to replay some moves.....
Team 5 played 1-1 and was supposed to play again

I come back later on your question ICE!

GAME IS SET ON PAUSE!
EDIT => GAME IS NOW RUNNING BUT BACK ON ROUND 1-5

What has been cancelled ?:

show: GAME LOG
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

show: previous rounds

Postby hjelp on Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:31 pm

We buy Hong Kong 8-)
Captain hjelp

Postby DJENRE on Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:02 pm

hjelp wrote:We buy Hong Kong 8-)

I was sure you will! Lucky boyz! :ugeek:
BIG PRIZES! CSOP Hold'em
YOU LIKE MONOPOLY? PLAY IT on CC => CONQUEROPOLY
YOU'RE A MEDAL HUNTER? HUNT ALL THE MEDALS YOU NEED HERE!
BIG TRIBE TOURNAMENT VI NATIONS 2018

DICE POSSIBILITIES

Postby DJENRE on Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:41 pm

IcePack wrote:Actually I have a question :) you say that you can use railways with your dice to skip to the next railways if you own them.

Is that only when you start your turn on the railway? Or at any point?

Example, I start my turn on Germany.
I own Railway Europe, Railway Asia.

I roll a 12.

Can I go move
1 Railway Europe
2 Railway Asia
9-12 and land on Railway Australia?

Also, do you have to own the NEXT Railway, or can you skip to ANY Railway you own?

Meaning if I own Railway Europe, and Railway Australia, can I skip to Australia in the example above and end my turn on Railway Africa?

Ok let's answer that now the rest is fixed :D

I give you my own example because 12 (a pair of 6s) wasn't good (thank you for that! :D ) :

___________________________________________________________________________________________
DICES POSSIBILITIES WHEN OWNING BONUSES
There is a quick challenge at the end of this post. Try to earn +2 Cr for your team

Rules say :
FULL COLOR BONUSES
Once you hold the 3 properties with same color, the full-color is 'LOCKED' and changed to a red hotel instead a green house.
EDIT = according to new ammount of starting credits, a full-color will be 'LOCKED' only once held for 2 rounds!
You cannot be attacked anymore (unless you die) and every team who stop on any of the 3 property give you 5 Cr.
It also gives you an extra 'moving' bonus (and more possibilities for the next moves).

You can hold multiple bonuses for more possibilities when you'll play your next moves. Can be complementary with 'railway bonuses'

RAILWAY BONUSES
When moving, if you hold the next station, you can choose to play your dice from your actual position or to take the train to the next station, then play your dice.
If you hole 2 or more stations in a row, you can decide to play from any of them.

EXAMPLES FOR A RAILWAY BONUS :

Imagine you own 3 railways : EUROPE + AFRICA + USA but not ASIA nor AUSTRALIA
Your dices show 4-2

Example 1 : You're on GERMANY, then you can
a/play 6 from Germany (=go to Eurasia mini)
b/play 6 from next station (R. Europe) because you own it (=go to Soviet Union)

Example 2 : You're on ICELAND (you still play 4-2)
a/play 6 from Iceland (=go to South Africa 1885)
b/play 6 from next station (R. Africa) because you own it (=go to "?" sign and draw a card)
c/play 6 from the station after (R. USA) because you own 2 in a row on the board (= go to "$" sign, earn +2cr for passing start, and extra +Xcr (play one dice) for stopping on"$" sign) =D>

EXAMPLES FOR A FULL COLORED GROUP BONUS :
A/Play 3 dices choose 2
Example :
BLOOD FARMERS Play 5-2-6 -> :?: PENDING QUESTION :?: where do you move?
You can now play from your position : 7 (5+2) or 11 (5+6) or 8 (2+6)

B/Play one or two of your dices
Example :
BLOOD FARMERS Play 5-2-6* -> :?: PENDING QUESTION :?: where do you move?
You can now play from your position : 7 (your normal dices) or 5 or 2, pretty easy this one!
*I presume that after a few rounds, all three dices will be given for all teams. The teams should know if they're able to use or not the 3rd dice.

C/Play any of your dice twice
Example :
You can now play from your position : 7 (your actual dices 5+2) or 10 (2x5) or 4 (2x2)

D/Play your dices or +1 or +2
Example :
You can now play from your position : 7 (your actual dices 5+2) or 8 (7+1) or 9 (7+2)

D/Play your dices or -1 or -2
Example :
Do I really have to explain this one when you've read the previous one? :lol:

EXAMPLES FOR MULTIPLE BONUSES :
At the end, when a few teams will remain, you can hold different bonuses and you 'll be able to make many combination to go on the proper property you need to attack!

Imagine you hold 2 stations = EUROPE and ASIA.
You also hold two full-group bonuses = A/Play 3 dices choose 2 + C/Play any of your dice twice

You're on GERMANY and the log says BLOOD FARMERS Play 5-2-6 -> :?: PENDING QUESTION :?: where do you move?

:?: :?: :?: How many destinations can you reach???? :?: :?: :?:

This is a quick challenge along the tournament :
I decided (yes it's my tournament, and I do what I want! :lol: :lol: ) to allow +2 CR to the first team wich will post the proper answer into this thread!
Fun? :D
Let's see how good you are guys.
Only mad777 can answer for our team DRAGONS then, as I already know the answer! Well, I have to think about it first!!!!

CHALLENGE IS NOW OVER, SOLUTION IS GIVEN BELOW :

show
Last edited by DJENRE on Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby IcePack on Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:54 pm

Ok now I'm really confused about the rail movement. For now I'm ignoring the challenge because I want to understand the rules first.

You can play 6 from next station, without being charged the one movement cost to get to the station? I thought you take 1 movement to get from germany to the rail, and THEN you can use whatever is left of your roll from the next station? Otherwise its extremely powerful and easy way to hop over huge amounts of the board potentially

b/play 6 from next station (R. Africa) because you own it (=go to "?" sign and draw a card)
c/play 6 from the station after (R. USA) because you own 2 in a row on the board (= go to "$" sign, earn +2cr for passing start, and extra +Xcr (play one dice) for stopping on"$" sign)

Same here, and in C even if i count your way it looks like you counted wrong? It looks like its Europa not the "$" sign?

Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby IcePack on Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:03 pm

This was missed in my previous question

It says stop, so do you stop anytime you cross it? Is it like, stop, miss a turn if you land on it?
How does it work? i don't see "stop" explained anywhere, so i assume you stop on it but i want to make sure, if you are
one space in front of it and roll an 11, you move one space and then stop?

Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby DJENRE on Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:12 pm

IcePack wrote:Ok now I'm really confused about the rail movement. For now I'm ignoring the challenge because I want to understand the rules first.

You can play 6 from next station, without being charged the one movement cost to get to the station? I thought you take 1 movement to get from germany to the rail, and THEN you can use whatever is left of your roll from the next station? Otherwise its extremely powerful and easy way to hop over huge amounts of the board potentially

c/play 6 from the station after (R. USA) because you own 2 in a row on the board (= go to "$" sign, earn +2cr for passing start, and extra +Xcr (play one dice) for stopping on"$" sign)

Same here, and in C even if i count your way it looks like you counted wrong? It looks like its Europa not the "$" sign?

No problem, the challenge is also set to talk about rules and have some fun while learning :D

1/ Indeed you're not charged of the movement to reach the next station. Imagine that's because you own the next station, you can take the train for free until the next station (and then play your TOTAL dices from there).
It will be extremely powerfull when you hold many stations in a row and/or if you combinate it with FULL COLOR bonuses like for the challenge.
If you own only the next station, you finally have only 2 options! Play from where you sit or play from the next station.

2/ This become more powerfull because you own 2 in a row, it allow in total 3 possibilities.
And no I confirm that 6 from R USA = you go on "$" sign! :ugeek: Europa is only 5 steps away

But I know what you meant and what you had in mine about how to play it.
You're idea is not that bad too. Maybe next CQP. Let's keep that in mind.

EDIT
IcePack wrote:

This was missed in my previous question

It says stop, so do you stop anytime you cross it? Is it like, stop, miss a turn if you land on it?
How does it work? i don't see "stop" explained anywhere, so i assume you stop on it but i want to make sure, if you are
one space in front of it and roll an 11, you move one space and then stop?

The STOP SIGN will stop you for X rounds (play one dice) only WHEN you play and finish on this property.
If your in front of a STOP sign and play 5-6, then you'll play 11. You're not STOPPED by the sign ;)
Last edited by DJENRE on Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
BIG PRIZES! CSOP Hold'em

Postby IcePack on Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:15 pm

DJENRE wrote:
IcePack wrote:Ok now I'm really confused about the rail movement. For now I'm ignoring the challenge because I want to understand the rules first.

No problem, the challenge is also set to talk about rules and have some fun while learning :D

1/ Indeed you're not charged of the movement to reach the next station. Imagine that's because you own the next station, you can take the train for free until the next station (and then play your TOTAL dices from there).
It will be extremely powerfull when you hold many stations in a row and/or if you combinate it with FULL COLOR bonuses like for the challenge.
If you own only the next station, you finally have only 2 options! Play from where you sit or play from the next station.

2/ This become more powerfull because you own 2 in a row, it allow in total 3 possibilities.
And no I confirm that 6 from R USA = you go on "$" sign! :ugeek: Europa is only 5 steps away

But I know what you meant and what you had in mine about how to play it.
You're idea is not that bad too. Maybe next CQP. Let's keep that in mind.

So for the Iceland example, you not only skip to Railway USA, but you don't count the railway itself? so you count only Mexico, USA, Canada, ?, Europa, and then $?
I thought, you would at least have to count Railway USA as well in the movement I guess.

Ok, I don't mind any direction you take just want to understand how the movement works. I thought I knew how movement works, but apparently i don't lol

Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby DJENRE on Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:22 pm

IcePack wrote:So for the Iceland example, you not only skip to Railway USA, but you don't count the railway itself? so you count only Mexico, USA, Canada, ?, Europa, and then $?
I thought, you would at least have to count Railway USA as well in the movement I guess.

Ok, I don't mind any direction you take just want to understand how the movement works. I thought I knew how movement works, but apparently i don't lol

1/ Correct, same for the other possibility with R Africa, you count middle east, malta, Iberia, STOP, N america and you stop on "$" sign.
No movement is counted to reach the station before playing your dices

2/ Yes, but as you know, english is not my mother language (nor my father actually :D ), and I'll maybe need some help at the end to write down all rules better than that in perfect english! 8-)
To make sure it's easy for all to understand.
BIG PRIZES! CSOP Hold'em

Postby IcePack on Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:28 pm

Ok, thank you. I think I understand it better now :)

Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby bobbythomson on Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:04 am

I really wanted to try to complete the challenge but it is SO CONFUSING! I think it would be better to do some challenges which are simple (even if there is no reward to the winner) so we can get the hang of this. When you started with 2 railways and 2 color groups, it just confuses things. Someone will figure this out, but not me right now.

The example I would use is learning a foreign language - you don't test people on the most difficult grammatical parts until they have down the basics.

I really see your dedication as TD (which is TO? a term I have also seen used here) - incredible, and thanks very much - this has been a lot of fun.

One thing would help a beginner at this like me is some quick and easy links between the map and the thread - I am spending more time trying to navigate that then it seems necessary.

Overall, IMHO, A+++ for effort and A for fun!
Sergeant 1st Class bobbythomson

Postby bobbythomson on Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:22 am

Thanks for the answer to my 3 Rules questions - very helpful.

To restate, if we land on Greenland and it is already owned we play the challenge game on the CC Greenland map. We only worry about Services if there is a card or dice roll which requires it. And continents can only be challenged if the challenger also qualifies to own that continent, played on the CC map of the continent name. Mini Eurasia was a good example.

If I have this right, great - if not please correct anything I missed.

Postby DJENRE on Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:34 am

DJENRE wrote:
AtreidesHouse wrote:Buy Nordic for one credit

Hello, please remember to answer into the thread next time ;)

I copy and paste this into the thread for everybody to see. :D
Take care
DJ 8-)
BIG PRIZES! CSOP Hold'em

Postby TeeGee on Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:46 am

buy please
Major TeeGee
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Location: Traversing the Multiverse, looking for a Yak with 3 ears

Postby DJENRE on Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:59 am

01-08 05:56 BLOOD FARMERS play 5-4 -> "?" sign and draw a card

Xroads, can you draw #1 please?

Note for all about "?" Cards :

Remember there are 2 types :
1/The normal ones are played directly after drawing and Xroad post this card into the thread.
2/The [HOLD] ones can be hold and in this proper case xroads send it by PM to the team. This card remain secret for all (except the team of course) including me.
From this point, every time I start a round for this team, I gonna ask before playing any dice if they want to use a card, or play their dice.
As an example :
2RBP play 5-1
:?: PENDING QUESTION :?: Do you move to xxxx

DJ 8-)

EDIT : NO MORE HIDDEN CARDS SEE THIS LINK https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=91&t=225380&p=5000130#p5000126
Last edited by DJENRE on Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Postby DJENRE on Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:15 am

bobbythomson wrote:I really wanted to try to complete the challenge but it is SO CONFUSING! I think it would be better to do some challenges which are simple (even if there is no reward to the winner) so we can get the hang of this. When you started with 2 railways and 2 color groups, it just confuses things. Someone will figure this out, but not me right now.

The example I would use is learning a foreign language - you don't test people on the most difficult grammatical parts until they have down the basics.

I really see your dedication as TD (which is TO? a term I have also seen used here) - incredible, and thanks very much - this has been a lot of fun.

One thing would help a beginner at this like me is some quick and easy links between the map and the thread - I am spending more time trying to navigate that then it seems necessary.

Overall, IMHO, A+++ for effort and A for fun!

Hello, actually I'm pretty sure in a few rounds, you'll tell me that dice possibilities are pretty easy once you have played a few rolls. We'll see ;)
I know it's a lot of text bacause of all the questions asked. But it's not that difficult.
Also I'm not pretending this challenge can be answered directly, you have all the time you want to answer it, see that nobody answered yet. :D
Don't worry too because those rules will only apply in many rules, when many properties will be owned!

About the link beetween map and thread, what do you mean? I'm not sure.
The map is in the very first post of the thread where we are talking. I tried to put all what you need in the first post for you : Board + game log + important links into the thread (so you don't have to look after something for years).....
LEt me know if I can do more for you into this very first post.

bobbythomson wrote:Thanks for the answer to my 3 Rules questions - very helpful.

To restate, if we land on Greenland and it is already owned we play the challenge game on the CC Greenland map. We only worry about Services if there is a card or dice roll which requires it. And continents can only be challenged if the challenger also qualifies to own that continent, played on the CC map of the continent name. Mini Eurasia was a good example.

If I have this right, great - if not please correct anything I missed.

For services and to be clearer
1/ draw the proper ? card wich say " go to poker club" or " go to CCU" or "go to conquer 500"
2/ roll a pair : pair of 2 = go to conquer 500 / pair of 4 = go to CCu / pair of 6 = go to poker club. See in the top middle of the board about paired dices, every kind of pair dices give you a different option.

For the rest, you're good ;)

EDIT and also :
TO is for Tournament Organizer (me in this one, i'm a normal player organizing a tournament)
TD is for Tournamnet Director (like mad777, xroads, who have their name made with gold! :D ) they're in charge of looking about rules, tournaments, and many more...
BIG PRIZES! CSOP Hold'em

Postby bobbythomson on Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:51 am

Well Djenre - you did it again - explained things in a way that I get it now. When you had previously said the very first post, I was looking around and did not find what you were referring to but, now, I clicked on the "4" and found the first post - it will be easier now.

To be honest, when I first joined this at MagnusGreeol's request, I did not understand that it was a tournament linking so many different Conquer Club maps together in a fun way. You might try adding something like this as an introduction if this map ever goes main stream:

"Conqueropoly combines two (or maybe even three) of our favorite board games into one multiple map tournament - Risk and Monopoly (with a hint of Chutes and Ladders related to special move
meant rules).

THE GAME BOARD

The board is based on Monopoly but instead of the traditional properties like Park Place and Boardwalk, Conqueropoly uses Conquer Club Maps (like Balkans Peninsula and Europa Mini) whose names show at the squares. Most of the squares represent a Conquer Club Map but there are also "?" squares, like the Chance and Community Chest squares from Monopoly.

These named maps squares are connected and color coded as in Monopoly. Instead of getting a "monopoly" on which to build houses and hotels, owning all of the color coded maps qualifies a player to buy a continent (represented by an additional Conquer Club map).

Other squares include Jail, as in Monopoly, Railroads, also like Monopoly (but with special features moving features reminiscent of Chutes and Ladders, discussed in the rules), "GO" (start) where all players begin and which gives income when passed, and STOP, a square unique to Conqueropoly which causes a player to lose at least one and possible more turns.

In Conqueropoly, teams or players roll the dice to move from square to square as in Monopoly. If a square is a named Conquer Club map, it can be purchased with credit as specified in the rules. Once purchased, a square will contain two symbols - one, a green house (as in Monopoly) and a colored pawn (like the deeds from Monopoly). Other players landing on that square can try to capture it from the original bringing in the Risk aspects of the game. A Instead of paying rent to the owner, the challenger plays a doubles match on the named map. If the challenger wins, the square is captured and then belongs to the challenger with the colored pawn changing to show the change in ownership. If the challenger loses, the challenger pays "rent" according to the schedule set forth in the rules.

Once a player qualifies to buy a continent, others landing on that continent square who also qualify to own that continent may challenge the current owner (to play a game on the named continent map). If the challenger wins, the challenger captures the continent. If the challenger loses, the challenger pays rent as specified in the rules."

Just a suggestion to try and get the game concept across before getting into the rules. If you would like help in drafting more language like this, I volunteer (assuming you and others find it helpful). It will definitely help me understand the game better.

Postby xroads on Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:16 am

edited
Major xroads

Postby IcePack on Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:19 am

Do we pick or is it random

Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby DJENRE on Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:50 am

bobbythomson wrote:Well Djenre - you did it again - explained things in a way that I get it now. When you had previously said the very first post, I was looking around and did not find what you were referring to but, now, I clicked on the "4" and found the first post - it will be easier now.

To be honest, when I first joined this at MagnusGreeol's request, I did not understand that it was a tournament linking so many different Conquer Club maps together in a fun way. You might try adding something like this as an introduction if this map ever goes main stream:

"Conqueropoly combines two (or maybe even three) of our favorite board games into one multiple map tournament - Risk and Monopoly (with a hint of Chutes and Ladders related to special move
meant rules).

THE GAME BOARD

The board is based on Monopoly but instead of the traditional properties like Park Place and Boardwalk, Conqueropoly uses Conquer Club Maps (like Balkans Peninsula and Europa Mini) whose names show at the squares. Most of the squares represent a Conquer Club Map but there are also "?" squares, like the Chance and Community Chest squares from Monopoly.

These named maps squares are connected and color coded as in Monopoly. Instead of getting a "monopoly" on which to build houses and hotels, owning all of the color coded maps qualifies a player to buy a continent (represented by an additional Conquer Club map).

Other squares include Jail, as in Monopoly, Railroads, also like Monopoly (but with special features moving features reminiscent of Chutes and Ladders, discussed in the rules), "GO" (start) where all players begin and which gives income when passed, and STOP, a square unique to Conqueropoly which causes a player to lose at least one and possible more turns.

In Conqueropoly, teams or players roll the dice to move from square to square as in Monopoly. If a square is a named Conquer Club map, it can be purchased with credit as specified in the rules. Once purchased, a square will contain two symbols - one, a green house (as in Monopoly) and a colored pawn (like the deeds from Monopoly). Other players landing on that square can try to capture it from the original bringing in the Risk aspects of the game. A Instead of paying rent to the owner, the challenger plays a doubles match on the named map. If the challenger wins, the square is captured and then belongs to the challenger with the colored pawn changing to show the change in ownership. If the challenger loses, the challenger pays "rent" according to the schedule set forth in the rules.

Once a player qualifies to buy a continent, others landing on that continent square who also qualify to own that continent may challenge the current owner (to play a game on the named continent map). If the challenger wins, the challenger captures the continent. If the challenger loses, the challenger pays rent as specified in the rules."

Just a suggestion to try and get the game concept across before getting into the rules. If you would like help in drafting more language like this, I volunteer (assuming you and others find it helpful). It will definitely help me understand the game better.

Whaow!!! :o :shock: :oops: :D

That's cool!!!

Yes indend, like I told many players here, english is not my 1st language.
I try anyway to organize new kind of tournaments on CC wich require many rules and sometimes I can be wrong when writing in english.
I'm really glad you want to help in drafting better rules (I mean about english language).
That's exactly what we'll need if this tournament works and if we go for other edition of CQP.

I'm more than happy that somebody can help me for that! =D> =D> =D>

I think at the end, all rules have to be rebuild, to make it clearer for future players.
BIG PRIZES! CSOP Hold'em

Postby bobbythomson on Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:10 am

My answer to the challenge is 11.

Soviet Union
Greater China
Railway Asia
?
Balkan Peninsula
Hong Kong
Phillipines
Indochina
Australia
Railway Australia
Iceland

Proof:

(Correct me here if I made errors)

Without using Rails:

five possible moves
Choose 2 dice
5+2 = Soviet Union
6+2 = Greater China
5+6 = Rail Asia

Two times one die
2+2 = Balkan Peninsula
5+5 = ?

With Europe Railway, and same choices

7= Greater China (eliminated from count as duplicate
8= Hong Kong
11= ? (eliminated as dupe)
10=Rail Asia (dupe)
4= ? (dupe)

With both stations

4=Phillipines
7=Indochina
8= Australia
10=Rail Australia
11=Iceland

I feel like I am in geometry class or something, but obviously having fun

Postby DJENRE on Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:59 am

bobbythomson wrote:My answer to the challenge is 11.
I feel like I am in geometry class or something, but obviously having fun

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well, your 'arguing' is pretty good, and you understand all dice possibilities quite well.

But you made some mistakes....

Talking about a geometry test, it's like when you understand all the exercice, but you just f**** the first calculation and it f***s all next calcultations ! And then you get a zero.
I knew the feeling!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

You did very well, but it's not correct yet, you're not that far!
DJ 8-)
BIG PRIZES! CSOP Hold'em

Postby Mad777 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:13 pm

2 dices out of 3 makes 3 combination = 3 destinations possible,
2 railroads can add 2 other starting point = 6 destinations possible,

Combining Germany with the 2 Railroad = 9 destinations possible

Since you hold groups that allow you to play one of your dice twice, this could add 1 extra destination per above possibilities, unless the team can choose to play one dice once rather than twice this could add another set of 9 extra destination,

9+9 = 18 (27 if the team can choose to play a dice only once)

My answer is 18 (or 27, pending rules comprehension from Bonus Groups)
".....Under Phucumol treatment....."
https://youtu.be/zlusWzDY4qw
Lieutenant Mad777

PreviousNext

Return to Abandoned