Conquer Club

AOR3 Assassin Survivor [Finals 36-42]

Tournaments in progress

Moderator: Tournament Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: AOR3 Assassin Survivor [21/28]

Postby Count Belisle on Thu Nov 30, 2023 2:56 am

In please
Corporal 1st Class Count Belisle

Re: AOR3 Assassin Survivor [Round 1 - Set 1]

Postby plurple on Mon Dec 04, 2023 2:06 pm

Ok signups are closed only 22 players on the train to AOR3 town.

Look out for the 7 games coming to you shortly. The scoreboard is available at the bottom of the first post :)

Good luck in the games and try not to get killed :D
plurple is not purple 8-[ 8-[ 8-[ 8-[ 8-[
Major plurple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby plurple on Fri Dec 22, 2023 5:57 pm

the first set of games are over and the results are in! As it is the holidays I will be taking a week before sending out the new games as I have less time to play games at the moment visiting family and others may be in the same boat. I should be able to send out the next set of games 27/28th :)

Now down to a discussion of how the games have gone doing well we have 3 players in joint 1st :shock: plurple, *pixar* and mageplunka69 all of which managed to claim 3/7 wins and lost no lives :D so they may be the ones to watch in this tournament. just behind in 4th to 6th we have luxbock, Esquire and Devante each of whom got 2 wins but only luxbock has all of their lives left :D

on the other side of things we had 3 players who lost all of their lives :( heatz, traffic133 and count belisle and only got a single victory between them so not looking good for any of them to make it into round 3 but heatz may have a shot with their 1 victory. I was beginning to think we would only need the 1 set of games to decide who was making it to round 2 as we also had 4 players who only have the 1 life left :shock: silly knig-it who did managed to get 2 wins for their play so it may work out for them :D shoop76 with only the 1 victory so may need to step it up to make it through to round 2. ertai and actorday who look to be in the most trouble 1 life left and no victories to show for it :D

With us starting with 22 players we still need 5 players to lose all 3 of there live to move onto round 2 of the tournament. Look out for the new games in about a weeks time. Happy holidays and don't all get to drunk :D
Major plurple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby plurple on Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:22 am

Sorry for the extra delay but I am back home so the 7 new games will be out with you all shortly :) Good luck in the games :D
Major plurple
Chatter
Chatter

Re: AOR3 Assassin Survivor [Round 1 - Set 2]

Postby plurple on Fri Jan 12, 2024 8:26 am

Alrighty folks round 1 is done it looks like AOR3 is going to be a faster tournament :D I guess the wealth of information and the sometimes high bonuses makes for speedier games :D

We ended up being more brutal than needed and took all of the lives from 1 more player than necessary :D Now we have some good news 4 players have been revived from the dead: Shoop76, Esquire, Silly Knig-it and SNARF17WD who each had 2 kills except Shoop who had 3 :D

In less good news we say goodbye to 8 players :( 3 of which still had 2 lives left but no kills to their names and so they will leave still alive :D TODRICH, MattiWacklin and catstevens better luck in the next tournament :D

at the end of the last round we had 2007spaceodyssey who had a great set of games and so ended the round losing no lives and achieving 5 kills, next we have luxbock who also managed 5 kills and no lives lost :D in 3rd not doing quite as well is myself plurple where I managed to go unkilled and racked up 4 kills also on the 4 kill train are *pixar* on 2 lives and Mageplunka69 on just the 1 life :D

Going into round 2 scores have reset and we have 4 players yet to lose a life 3 I have already mentioned and lastly we have 5986 who is proving elusive to assassinate but has yet to wet their blade and score any kills for themselves. If they keep this up they may make it to the final but may struggle to win the whole thing if they don't start finding their target :D

Everyone has an extra 4 lives going into round 2 try to survive and rack up those kills :D Games will be with you all shortly another 7 chances to grab glory and points. We will be playing sets of 7 games until 7 players lose all of there lives where we will enter the finals and it will be a race to the top i.e. first to 20 points :D
Major plurple
Chatter
Chatter

Re: AOR3 Assassin Survivor [Round 2 - Set 1]

Postby plurple on Wed Jan 24, 2024 8:49 am

It is about that time once again the games are all over (well all but 1) and scores have been tallied. We have lost 1 player SNARF17WD who losses all of their lives again :( and is eliminated from the tournament. We still have 2 players on full lives plurple :D and luxbock so if they are your target good hunting ;)

While we still have 1 game to finish from set 1 I am going to send out the next set of games as this 1 game can't eliminate anyone to not play in the next games :)
At the top of the boards we have 2 players both on 6 lives and 2 kills 2007spaceodyssey and Devante also on 8 points are our 2 survivors luxbock and plurple who both have 7 lives and 1 kill each :D finally up at the top we have YouOnKazoo and 5986 who are yet to kill in round 2 but have 6 lives left :D

in danger of not making it to the final we have mageplunka69 who is down to just 2 lives and yet to get any kills in round 2. Plus we have 2 players on 3 lives and 2 kills a piece which may see them making it but time will tell probably at least a couple more batches of games shoop76 and ESQuire

7 new games will be with you all shortly the games have been randomised so can take a peak at the spreadsheet at the beginning of the thread or if you ever want to check out the scores :D
Good luck in the games and may you find your targets :D
Major plurple
Chatter
Chatter

Re: AOR3 Assassin Survivor [Round 2 - Set 2]

Postby plurple on Sun Feb 04, 2024 11:51 am

Time has passed and another set of games has finished :D No new players have been eliminated :) So we still need 6 players to be fully killed :D With there being 13 games in the next set that leads us to needing 2 more sets to lose enough life :)

Ok so we still have 1 player without losing a life luxbockwho has also gotten 2 kills in round 2 so is sitting in 2nd place :D We also have 5986 on 6 lives however is at risk of not making it to the finals as they have yet to get a kill over the whole tournament :O and Devante in 4th also boasting 2 kills in round 2.

In danger of elimination with only 1 life each we have mageplunka69 only gotten the 1 kill in round 2 so needs to find there target more if they want to have a chance of making it to the final. We also have shoop76 who is doing better with 4 kills which would put them in joint 2nd if they were better at surviving :D

At the top of the score board is 2007spaceodyssey with 5 lives left and 4 kills to their name :D then luxbock who we already discussed. In 3rd *pixar* who has the most kills in round 2 with 5 but only the 3 lives so if they keep it up then will make it to the final.

Good luck in the games ahead and 7 games will be with each player shortly :D
Major plurple
Chatter
Chatter

Re: AOR3 Assassin Survivor [Round 2 - Set 3]

Postby plurple on Wed Feb 21, 2024 9:06 am

Another set of games is over and the results are in :)

3 more players have been fully killed and so can't gain any new points :( those players being YouOnKazoo with 0 kills and so eliminated. Mageplunka69 who has 2 kills so also eliminated as with the 10 players still alive all but 1 has 2 or more lives. Lastly we have shoop76 who has a chance of claiming a spot in the finals with 7 kills in round 2 but has to wait for 3 more players to lose all of their lives to find out if that is enough to survive.

At the top of the scores we have luxbock who has all of their lives left :o and 3 kills so is looking in good shape to make the finals, but if they start to lose lives could be in danger as things are tight around the cut off currently. At 2nd we have *pixar* who is surviving barely with 1 life but has also gotten 7 kills so in a good position to make the cut. In joint 3rd are plurple and 2007spaceodyssey both of which have 4 lives and 4 kills so hopefully in a position to make the finals :D

In danger of dying completly are *pixar* mentioned above, silly Knig-it on 3 kills so needs a few more to make the cut and igotaished* who has 0 kills so looking unlikely to make it given the competivness of this tournament with 7 being the cut off needed number currently with lives + kills, but the number could be lower if lives are lost at the top :D

Good luck in the new games each alive player will be getting 7 new games for a total of 11 games in set 4 this should be the last set before the finals but may not be if we don't lose another 3 players :D Games will be sent out shortly so keep an eye out for them.
Major plurple
Chatter
Chatter

Re: AOR3 Assassin Survivor [Round 2 - Set 4]

Postby Ewebasher on Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:49 am

I received invites for this tournament despite not being entered - I'm guessing there's someone missing 4 invites... ;)
Captain Ewebasher

Postby Devante on Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:18 am

Looks like there are 4 game invites tied to this tourney also that look like they may be from the terminator one
Major Devante

Postby plurple on Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:58 am

Ewebasher wrote:I received invites for this tournament despite not being entered - I'm guessing there's someone missing 4 invites... ;)

Devante wrote:Looks like there are 4 game invites tied to this tourney also that look like they may be from the terminator one

Yeah I didn't swap the tournament over when switching from this one to the 4 player gauntlet to save me remaking them if you could accept the invites as I track the game numbers when I make the games :)
Major plurple
Chatter
Chatter

Postby plurple on Tue Mar 05, 2024 8:26 am

Games are over and it is time for the finals :D

Lets have a last look at round 2 losing 4 of the 10 games was Silly Knig-it and so going down to -3 lives :o also having a rough end to round 2 was ertai losing 3 lives but didn't lose their last life :D but did not get enough kills to make the finals :)

The other player who is still alive and didn't quite make the cut is 5986 who still had 6 lives left but only claimed the 1 kill in round 2 and the tournament as a whole. 2 players are being resurrected for the finals Shoop76 who got 7 kills in round 2 and *Pixar* who got 9 kills in round 2 :o

Ok it is time to convert lives left to points in the final :D with 10 lives left lubock starts with 4 points, Devante with 8 points starts with 3, plurple with 7 lives and so 2 points, 2007spaceodyssey and ESQuire both on 6 lives and so 1 point, and the 2 resurrected start with 0 points :D

Now a quick look at who is in the best position to win :D *pixar* has the highest win% of 31% but is starting with 0 points so needs to catch up. Also on 0 points to start is shoop76 with 28.5% winrate and 3rd for win% is luxbock with 26% but is also starting with 4 points so may end up having to much of a lead for the race to 20 points :D

Games will be out shortly I will be sending out games in batches of 7 and as the games start to finish I will send out a new batch untill any players are within touching distance of winning where I will limit it to the amount for the leading player to win i.e. if you are 5 wins away then will limit the tournament to 5 games active :D

P.s. lives don't really matter anymore but I will probably continue to mention them in my tournament updates :D
Major plurple
Chatter
Chatter

Re: AOR3 Assassin Survivor [Finals Games 1-7]

Postby plurple on Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:11 pm

The First 7 games have completed and they were quite good for me :D Winning 4/7 of them and so comfortably sitting at the top with 6 points and so just 14 away from victory :D The next 7 games have been sent out already and are well underway :D

Also doing well in the first 7 games was Devante who had me as a target for the 2 wins they got and so is sitting in 2nd with 5 points. The last player to get a kill in the first batch was 2007spaceodyssey to double their points to 2 and sitting in 4th behind luxbock who was most killed in batch 1 being assassinated 3 times which is a departure from the rest of the tournament as they entered the finals as the most survivable and so started with 4 points, which puts them in 3rd. *pixar* despite being the favourite entering the finals having gotten 13 kills before the finals started they did not get any kills as yet but did happen to be the target for 2 of my victories :D

The games for this one are fast and don't tend to last more than 4 rounds so the kills will come in quick and fast good luck in the current games and more games will be sent out as some of the current batch finish :D
Major plurple
Chatter
Chatter

Re: AOR3 Assassin Survivor [Finals 8-14]

Postby plurple on Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:03 am

The Next 7 games have finished and it was less successful for me only getting 2 more victories to get me up to 8 out of the necessary 20 points, winning 3 out of the 7 was 2007spaceodyssey which puts them into 3rd with 5 points and Devante got a kill for 2nd place and 6 points, the last kill gotten by *pixar*. So only shoop76 is yet to get off of the starting blocks still on 0 points.

The next 7 games went out yesterday so good luck in the games.
Major plurple
Chatter
Chatter

Re: AOR3 Assassin Survivor [Finals 15-21]

Postby plurple on Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:03 am

Games 15 - 35 have finished and plurple continues to do well haven gotten to 14 points of the needed 20 but 5 points ahead of 2nd where luxbock and devante sit on 9 each.

Only 3 players have some of their 10 lives left not that it matters much anymore :D being plurple, devante and ESQuire What is more surprising was that luxbock didn't lose a life before the finals and has been assassinated 11/37 games in the finals :o

Will continue to send out games as the games finish good luck in the coming games :D
Major plurple
Chatter
Chatter

Previous

Return to Ongoing