Conquer Club

Tournament Ideas: Free to a Good Home

Where dead threads are laid to rest - No new topics, no new posts allowed

Moderator: Tournament Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby Sikkram on Sat Nov 04, 2006 2:49 am

I would have said two player games but that is not an option here! I have also lost to some great doubles teams that work great together. I guess trips will work though!
So I guess I need to figure out who holds the title at crossword and challenge them!
Thanks...
Sergeant 1st Class Sikkram

Postby nascarfan38124 on Sat Nov 04, 2006 2:28 pm

well there is no title really the 22 maps is that you just have to win one game on each map

Its a little different
petebob wrote:You should drop out of school immediately--it's impinging on your game!
Lieutenant nascarfan38124

Postby Sikkram on Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:41 am

So does map title holder sound like a good idea?
If no one else wants to run with it. Maybe I will try to devote the time to it.
Sergeant 1st Class Sikkram

Postby nascarfan38124 on Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:24 am

yea that sounds like a good idea because it give another thing for someone to do as a challange but if you run it you know that you cant stop running it :wink:
petebob wrote:You should drop out of school immediately--it's impinging on your game!

Postby Ronaldinho on Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:10 pm

Ummm this is an extreamest idea so forgive me:

26 madman style map realtime tourny

You basicly start up 26 games, and you all play them ALL you keep the tally and you see who can last he longest or win most maps :) simple i know lol, but thats the beauty :P:D:P

This is a 4-6 player tourny in which you can win in two ways

1) If EVERY player plays to the end and you win the most maps.

2) If all your enemies give up because they cant handle the extreameness of the task :P

I know this is a mad idea but it would be fun to see who could do it lol. Ps, if you feel you can expand on this feel free Gl in making this lol i would love to see it done somtime in the near future :twisted:
Last edited by Ronaldinho on Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sergeant Ronaldinho

Postby nascarfan38124 on Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:40 pm

:lol:

Postby Akrasia on Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:37 pm

Has anyone thought of doing a team ladder tournament? (4 player doubles)
The basic idea is that there are teams of two initially ranked according to their score from best to worst (as an average of the two players)

The idea is that teams from lower in the ladder can challenge teams higher up the ladder and if the higher team loses, the two teams switch positions (the loser goes down to where the challenger was and the winner goes up or if the higher ranked team wins, they both stay the same.)
There would have to be a limit on the distance between the challenger and the challengee (for example, you can only challenge a team at a maximum of 10 ranking places above your own) This is to stop everyone from challenging the top players all of the time and never fighting out the middle ranks. The challenger can challenge anyone in the 10 places above him, the challengee does not have to agree to fight if he/she is already too busy, but if they don't accept any new matches they get eliminated from the ladder after a reasonable time (perhaps 2 weeks)
The challengee gets home advantage which means they get to choose the map and the rules according to their preference

The ranking in this tournament would be different from the ranking on the scoreboard because it's a team tournament only and because the rank is not based on points, but on the number of games won against increasingly tallented opponents
Private Akrasia

Postby juventino on Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:16 am

In sweden we have started "swdish CC championship"

What if "every" country does it.. And then we have a battle between the champions??

It truly will be the champions amongst the champions
Major juventino

Postby AAFitz on Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:36 pm

juventino wrote:In sweden we have started "swdish CC championship"

What if "every" country does it.. And then we have a battle between the champions??

It truly will be the champions amongst the champions

thats a pretty cool idea..what country has the fewest players...im moving...
I'm Spanking Monkey now....err...I mean I'm a Spanking Monkey now...that shoots milk
Too much. I know.
Sergeant 1st Class AAFitz

Postby strike wolf on Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:46 pm

Has anyone suggested doing a special Holidays tournament yet?
Cadet strike wolf

Postby nascarfan38124 on Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:51 pm

i think some has and that some were planned but i havent seen any

every clan!

Postby Divine 1 on Tue Dec 05, 2006 3:34 pm

get 12 members from every clan and then have 4 triple matches... this should determine the greatest clan there is.... we already know it is CWC but we may aswell prove it!
Cadet Divine 1

Re: every clan!

Postby Ronaldinho on Tue Dec 05, 2006 4:43 pm

Divine 1 wrote:get 12 members from every clan and then have 4 triple matches... this should determine the greatest clan there is.... we already know it is CWC but we may aswell prove it!

nah Dragoons are Elite
Sergeant Ronaldinho

Re: every clan!

Postby resitnecdan on Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:55 am

Divine 1 wrote:get 12 members from every clan and then have 4 triple matches... this should determine the greatest clan there is.... we already know it is CWC but we may aswell prove it!

We are going to prove that Dragoons are better than CWC with the challenge that is about to start between us. But hey, this is off-topic :P
Proud member of The Imperial Dragoons

Highest place 30
Highest score: 2136
Most points in a game: 121
Lieutenant resitnecdan

Postby gordon1975 on Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:50 pm

if anyone has a girlfriend that gets pissed about u sitting in front of ur computer and playing this game 2 much.have a tourny where they can have a shot,hopefully they can get hooked,or at least bitch about us
Lieutenant gordon1975

Postby freyme on Sat Dec 09, 2006 1:11 pm

There have been many messages about which clan is the best.

Here is my idea for a clan supremacy tourney.

By looking at the Usergroups, there are 22 user groups.

Each group picks 3 reps from their group. This would give 66 players. This can be lessened if not all groups want to play.

We go map by map through every map ending on that new 2.0 map, 11 games on the same map at one time. 6 players, terminator, sequential, flat rate, unlimited. No players from the same group in a game. Winner gets 5 points for their clan, 2nd--4, 3rd--3, 4th--2, 5th--1, 6th--0. 2.0 map is worth double points to end it. Clan with most points can claim superiority for a short time until everyone starts arguing again and a new tournament is run.

No alliances allowed. Any players forming an alliance within a game will lose 10 points for their clans.

If a player is in multiple clans, must choose the one clan with which they have the stronges alliance.

I am willing to run this tournament if people believe it is feasible and would work for now. I have never run a tournament, so would appreciate feedback. Also would need tourney privileges.
Captain freyme

A fun tourney

Postby ergerligtrata on Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:31 pm

:D :) :) if someone could make LARGE tourney and i mean LARGE, it would be very much fun for many ppl. an example could be world 2.0 with over 20 players :) THAT would be FUN! :) :) :D :P
[/b]
Sergeant ergerligtrata

Postby insertnamehere on Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:34 am

how about a battle of britain or a battle of america or a battle of europe or asia . only players from that country and play . and the map is that country.
Private 1st Class insertnamehere

Postby hulmey on Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:17 pm

^^^^i think it has been done by defranca.....But i am starting a tournament. A clan war. Find thread in Tournaments. Imperial Dragons, stache and Koe already there. Cant see CWC though!!!!
[img]http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/9761/41922610151374166770386.jpg[/mg]
Lieutenant hulmey

Tourny comp 4 world

Postby TeHira on Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:23 pm

4 players from each country battle off. or even a tri nations like Australia, New Zealand, South Africa or USA. On 1 map. Is it possible at all?
Private 1st Class TeHira

Postby max is gr8 on Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:07 am

Ronaldinho wrote:Ummm this is an extreamest idea so forgive me:

26 madman style map realtime tourny

You basicly start up 26 games, and you all play them ALL you keep the tally and you see who can last he longest or win most maps :) simple i know lol, but thats the beauty :P:D:P

This is a 4-6 player tourny in which you can win in two ways

1) If EVERY player plays to the end and you win the most maps.

2) If all your enemies give up because they cant handle the extreameness of the task :P

I know this is a mad idea but it would be fun to see who could do it lol. Ps, if you feel you can expand on this feel free Gl in making this lol i would love to see it done somtime in the near future :twisted:

I would be willing to play this BUT IT HAS TO BE FREESTYLE :twisted:
‹max is gr8› so you're a tee-total healthy-eating sex-addict?
‹New_rules› Everyone has some bad habits
(4th Jan 2010)
Corporal max is gr8

Postby Exterminator on Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:01 pm

those of you who are english(like me). y dont u make the Premiership.

Footballs(or soccer if ur american) hardest Domestic league to win.

natually, i would do it, but i currently have 3 tourneys at once.

though, if some1 makes 1. im in.
if no1 dus, ill do it myself
"Sex is like maths. You add the bed, subtract the clothes, divide the legs, leave your solution and pray you don’t multiply."

Click this to be part of something HUGE!
Private 1st Class Exterminator

Postby Coleman on Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:07 am

1) I would love to join the madman tournament. I already play that way anyway. I don't think this would need the tournament tab though just communicate with the interested people, set up passwords and make a bunch of private matches.

2) I want to create something I have not really seen on here that I would call the Lucky Dice tournament. I was thinking of forming a website for this and have the reward for winning being recognized on it as a Lucky Dice winner (not much else I can do).

The basic idea would be a very large double elimination doubles tournament. Sample 16 Team Bracket, Sample 32 Team Bracket.

The reason I am calling it lucky dice is because everything will be based on random.org dice rolls: Who your team-mate for the tournament is as well as the rules for each and every match in the tournament including what map it is will be decided on by rolls before the tournament begins, the only static element is that all matches will be doubles play.

Some might say that this is outrageous, well so is auto-attacking with 20 against a place with only 1 army and losing all your guys down to 3. You should be used to being screwed by dice rolls in this game, why should a tournament based on it be any different? :lol:

Anyway before I design a (very crude) website and a topic I guessed this might be the best place to post the idea so I don't make the topic and watch no one want to play at all.
Sergeant Coleman

Postby cricket on Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:12 pm

hey i really dont have time to organize it myself, but i was thinking about a cricket tourney. has anyone heard the sport cricket? it could be three players (on one team) against 3 players (triples). The teams would be the names of the countries that play cricket internationally. There will be 6 teams- single elimination. this means once u lose, ur out.

The team Vs. team order will be random. so it could be bad VS. good or good vs. good or bad vs. bad.

the 6 teams are INDIA, AUSTRALIA, ENGLAND, SOUTH AFRICA, SRI LANKA, WEST INDIES

the map and settings are classic, no cards, unlimited, sequential.

so, who is interested?

if anyone wants to take charge, be my guest. but post here first

I POSTES THIS ON THE TOURNAMENT THREAD SO READ THAT AND REPLY

THANKS
I am cricket, the cricket playing cricketer. The Master Blaster is the best in the world.

Highest Score - 1888
Highest Place - 292
Current Rank - Lieutenant
Current Score - 1630
Sergeant 1st Class cricket

Postby kcoenich on Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:39 am

How many clans are actually in the website??
nacho_kcoenich
Ich bin ein Gladiator of Sport!!
Cadet kcoenich

PreviousNext

Return to Tournament Archives