Conquer Club

CYOC #5 [5/16] ENDGAME [DINO DOWN]

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

CYOC #5 [5/16] ENDGAME [DINO DOWN]

Postby TheForgivenOne on Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:47 pm

Disclaimer
I strongly suggest anyone not familiar with the rules and roles of mafia to throughly read up before joining. Not abiding by the rules of the game could seriously compromise the game and potentially lead to removal from the game. You have been warned!

Below are the rules as often used in Mafia games, borrowed from numerous Moderators.

1. This game is moderated by me (TheForgivenOne), I am the law. Whatever I say goes. If I make a mistake Iā€™ll do my best to fix it. All roles will be given out according to the prescribed additions to these rules as opposed to standard rules. Please refer to the special rules regarding this game.

2. Do not quote any PMs you receive from the Mod. The only things you may post (loosely paraphrasing) are your roles (and anything associated with them), and alignment, during the active game. Once the game has concluded, feel free to post the rest of your personal information. You may not post your win condition, how many words are in your role PM, or any other kind of way to get around not quoting PMs.

3. If you forget your role, or you delete it, that is your own fault. I suggest not doing either.

4. All ā€˜votesā€™ and ā€˜unvotesā€™ must be distinct. If they are not, they will not be tallied. (I.E. Vote: CarLow BecauseMyTiresAreFlat) If you vote two or more times consecutively without an unvote in between them, then the first vote will be the one that gets tallied.

5. Lynching requires a majority of the town vote, and once the majority has been reached any and all unvotes will not be counted.

6. Once your death scene has been posted, you are dead. You can no longer post anything revealing or of substance. Whining is alright, Voices from beyond the grave are alright, as long as nothing of substance is revealed.

7. You may vote ā€˜no lynchā€™ to end the day without a death.

8. The game will not be discussed outside this thread, unless your role specifically says you may do so.

9. Do not edit/delete previous posts. Whatever you say goes into historical record.

10. Clues or game information may be hidden in the text, but nothing that would give away a player's identity.

11. Joking in the thread is fine, but donā€™t let it get carried away and take over as spam.

12. Be attentive and active in the game. If I see you are not posting at all, I will prod all those who are inactive. If there is no timely response, you will be replaced.

13. Each game ā€˜dayā€™ will last as I see fit. If you guys have healthy discussion going, I'm going to remain pretty loose and let you go at it. If discussion is dying, or a day is lasting over 3 weeks, I will post a deadline. I will remind everyone if the deadline is near, and to look toward voting. If no majority is reached at the end of the deadline if made, the player with the most votes will be lynched and the game will enter into the night phase. In the event of a tie, the lynchee will be determined by a 24-hour final ballot in which every player casts a final (no changes) vote for ANY player. If there is still a tie, a runoff ballot will be held between the two or more who tied. The deadline may be extended upon request.

14. Similarly, each game ā€˜nightā€™ will not last more than THREE 24 hour days. I will remind all those who have night choices when the deadline is near. If at the end of the third 24 hour day I have not received your night choice, you will have lost your choice action (I.E. for mafia, there would be a ā€˜no killā€™, etc).

15. If you have any questions about whether you should or shouldnā€™t do something, or just need some clarification, feel free to PM me.

And of course

16. Have Fun! Take it easy on me as well 8-[

Additional Rules for CYOC Mafia:

1. After a player has elected to sign up, he/she will pm me the following:

- The name(s) of up to three character(s) (by "character", I mean any person, being, or object (or group thereof), living or dead, real or fictitious, sentient or not. Anything. Up to you)
- A short bio/description of the character (a link to a character bio would be sufficient)
- A picture of the character (optional, but preferred)

Based on the data sent to me, I will create a role for one the characters. The player who sent me the character will receive that role with a random alignment.

2. If someone else has already chosen your characters or all of your characters, (or if that character previously appeared in a CYOC game) I'll ask you to choose another.

3. I make no apologies for the balance of this game.

Considering this is my second game I'll ever run, I'll probably kill someone somewhere along the line. I'm essentially going to allow signups to go until I feel no one else is interested in joining.

WARNING: IF YOU GET AN UNFAMILIAR ROLE, I'LL TRY MY BEST TO EXPLAIN IT. Also, if you're interested in co-modding with me, that would be much appreciated! :mrgreen:

Note: I see that LV has a game that's close to going up, so I'll be aiming for after his is in full swing. So could be towards end of September this will start, my preference would be after October 9th (Thanksgiving for me in Canada). If this game goes towards Christmas, I might put a pause on the game around December 24-26 (I'll put up a vote for remaining players if they'd like to take a break for holidays).
Last edited by TheForgivenOne on Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:36 am, edited 21 times in total.
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Re: CYOC #5 [0/???]

Postby TheForgivenOne on Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:48 pm

Players:

1. strike wolf Town Support Killed N3
2. dakky21 Town Villager Lynched D1
3. metsfanmax Third Party President turned Mafia Goon Lynched D4
4. Samlen Mafia Roleblocker Lynched D5
5. Thorthoth Third Party PR Maker/Survivor Modkilled D3
6. Skoffin Town Crier Shot D3
7. kwanton Town Chef Killed N2
8. Skittles! Town Mason Killed N3
9. The Weird One Replaced by HotShot53 Replaced by Ragian Mafia Strongman Lynched D6
10. Pikanchion Town Vigilante Killed N4
11. mandalorian2298
12. BuJaber Thrall, Mafia Influencer Lynched D3
13. madmitch
14. aage
15. dirtydishsoap Shinobu Tsukasa, Mafia Yakuza Killed N2
16. benga replaced by ZaBeast
Last edited by TheForgivenOne on Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:00 am, edited 27 times in total.
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby strike wolf on Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:10 pm

Put me down. I'll send you roles soon.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby dakky21 on Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:14 pm

Yeah! In!

I'll send up 3 characters when I think over them. Is it OK to send a "group" of characters as you said above, for example "Batman and Robin" or "Charlie's Angels"?
Captain dakky21

Postby TheForgivenOne on Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:22 pm

dakky21 wrote:Yeah! In!

I'll send up 3 characters when I think over them. Is it OK to send a "group" of characters as you said above, for example "Batman and Robin" or "Charlie's Angels"?

Within limitations. I was thinking more of "Group of zombies" etc. I'd probably allow Charlie's Angels, but not Batman and Robin.
Game 1675072
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby Metsfanmax on Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:17 pm

In.
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Postby Samlen on Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:00 pm

Sounds like fun. I''ll join.
Lieutenant Samlen

Postby Thorthoth on Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:05 pm

I'd like to join, please. I'll PM you my character choices shortly.
THORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTH
Click image to enlarge.
Corporal Thorthoth

Postby Skoffin on Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:34 pm

HURBLURBLUR YARS PLS
Everything confuses and enrages me! Raaaargh
Join Discord group for multiplayer gaming and general nonsense.
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby kwanton on Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:51 pm

Yeah, alright. In.
Click the Esoog!
Cook kwanton

Postby Skittles! on Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:16 pm

In pls, will think of characters and send them through soon.
KraphtOne wrote:when you sign up a new account one of the check boxes should be "do you want to foe colton24 (it is highly recommended) "
Private Skittles!

Postby The Weird One on Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:27 pm

In. Won't be able to be super active, but should manage a post per day.
sheepofdumb wrote:I'm not scum, just a threat to the town. There's a difference, thank you very much.

ga7 wrote: I'll keep my vote where it should be but just in case Vote Strike Wolf AND f*ck FLAMINGOS f*ck THEM HARD
Sergeant The Weird One

Postby Pikanchion on Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:10 am

I'll join.
Private Pikanchion

Postby mandalorian2298 on Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:55 am

Peerpreasured In
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.

Talapus wrote:I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
Lieutenant mandalorian2298

Postby BuJaber on Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:52 am

In please.
Major BuJaber

Re: CYOC #5 [12/???]

Postby madmitch on Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:24 pm

in please
Cadet madmitch

Re: CYOC #5 [12/???]

Postby aage on Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:59 am

Since chu's game is never starting i'd like to join this one please.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Re: CYOC #5 [14/???]

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:59 pm

Sickfinn asked me to join, so why not.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby mandalorian2298 on Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:10 pm

DirtyDishSoap wrote:Sickfinn asked me to join, so why not.

You mena, she recruited you. Nice slip up! FOS Skoffin & DDS
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.

Talapus wrote:I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
Lieutenant mandalorian2298

Postby TheForgivenOne on Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:30 pm

mandalorian2298 wrote:

mandy has a roll where all FOS are lynches. Skoffin and DDS are lynched. Night Scene -2 incoming

Game 1675072
Major TheForgivenOne

Re: CYOC #5 [15/???]

Postby TheForgivenOne on Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:30 pm

On a serious note, anyone involved in the Hobbit Mafia believe they're far enough in that we can start this soon? Or should I keep waiting a bit longer?
Game 1675072
Major TheForgivenOne

Postby dakky21 on Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:15 pm

TheForgivenOne wrote:On a serious note, anyone involved in the Hobbit Mafia believe they're far enough in that we can start this soon? Or should I keep waiting a bit longer?

There's a substitute needed over there. Maybe you can join to keep your hunger in the limits.
Captain dakky21

Postby Skoffin on Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:26 pm

mandalorian2298 wrote:

I also recruited Kwam, Skittles, TWO, Pika and you so what now?
Everything confuses and enrages me! Raaaargh
Join Discord group for multiplayer gaming and general nonsense.
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby Skittles! on Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:20 pm

Skoffin wrote:
mandalorian2298 wrote:

I also recruited Kwam, Skittles, TWO, Pika and you so what now?

ESOOG CREW
KraphtOne wrote:when you sign up a new account one of the check boxes should be "do you want to foe colton24 (it is highly recommended) "
Private Skittles!

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:17 am

TheForgivenOne wrote:On a serious note, anyone involved in the Hobbit Mafia believe they're far enough in that we can start this soon? Or should I keep waiting a bit longer?

I wouldn't mind getting this going since no other games aside from The Hobbit is going on, with Chess mafia not being filled either and it'll be a small/short game anyways. (I'll be joining that too because f*ck it, why not).
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Next

Return to Mafia Archives