Conquer Club

Worst Protest Ever

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Worst Protest Ever

Postby DoomYoshi on Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:47 am

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/local/wp/2017/11/19/puerto-rico-unity-march-draws-thousands-to-mall-in-plea-for-disaster-aid/?utm_term=.1fe1738ba688

So people are protesting the fact that 50% of Puerto Ricans are still without electricity. I'm going to start a new protest to give electricity to the Holy Roman Emperors, 100% of whom lived their lives with no electricity. Baywatch is not a human right. There is nothing good or better about modern life compared to feudalism. #bringbackserfdom
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Re: Worst Protest Ever

Postby ConfederateSS on Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:13 am

DoomYoshi wrote:https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/local/wp/2017/11/19/puerto-rico-unity-march-draws-thousands-to-mall-in-plea-for-disaster-aid/?utm_term=.1fe1738ba688

So people are protesting the fact that 50% of Puerto Ricans are still without electricity. I'm going to start a new protest to give electricity to the Holy Roman Emperors, 100% of whom lived their lives with no electricity. Baywatch is not a human right. There is nothing good or better about modern life compared to feudalism. #bringbackserfdom

-----Yes,I like living like I was in the Old West...You had to go to town,via walk or by horse(bike)...To make a phone call...Or to use the telegraph...I just have a land line no cell...
-----As far as those cry baby losers of Puerto Rico(as with other natural disasters in the US)...But since Puerto Rico is an Island...What are you telling me ,when the supplies were at the docks...Those lazy asses couldn't get to the water and food on their own...We have to deliver to each person around the island...Go to Hell...I don't want to hear the roads were messed up ,Blah!Blah...Use your feet, get a wheel barrel...etc...
-----I'll tell you this easy life people are living these days is sick and worse off...
-----There was another island of hardship,no food,water, electricity...MALTA WW2...Bombed by the Axis powers for 3 years...They would find a way on their own to get food...Dodging planes,patrol boats...Walking miles on their own to get food...Nighttime darkness was a blessing not a curse...They would sneak out to sea and fish...THAT'S RIGHT PUERTO RICO AND ISLAND ...FISH FOR FOOD...All you people have to worry about to fish is finding bait ,or a net...In Malta you would get killed if caught fishing for food,but they fished anyway...You know ,they are not lazy asses...There was one time, The Germans sank a British supply ship in the Harbor...The Maltese swam out at night and got what they could...YOU KNOW ...ON THEIR OWN...Pathetic ...Puerto Rico...just sad... :( O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:)
Corporal 1st Class ConfederateSS

Location: THE CONFEDERATE STATES of AMERICA and THE OLD WEST!

Re: Worst Oppressors Ever

Postby 2dimes on Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:10 am

You guys are dicks. This means they can't post grammatically incorrect content on the net. That should be a basic human right along with a toaster oven.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby mrswdk on Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:33 am

Doesn't the song say that in Puerto Rico they do things 'despacito'? Did anyone ask them if they actually wanted wireless radiograms and fibre optic emails?
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby Dukasaur on Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:12 am

Holy Roman Emperors live in the temperate zone, with winters. They were able to chop ice in the winter and store it in the dungeon and have a cold beer in July. Life in the tropics without refrigeration is intolerable. Yes, you can spend most of your day immersed in water, but you have to come out sometimes, and then the intolerable heat hits you and the beer is warm.
“‎Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.”
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby mrswdk on Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:29 am

If you don't use the A/C you start to get used to the heat and it's not so bad. The people who suffer are the ones who spend half their time hiding inside heavily air conned buildings.
Lieutenant mrswdk

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:40 am

What's stupid about the protest? It means they have limited resources to live. Hospitals are without power, that's pretty bad, anything that keeps food refrigerated is spoiled and gone, that's pretty bad. Modern society is largely dependent on having electricity, without it for an extended amount of time can become a literal death sentence. So why is the protest stupid exactly? They've been without power for more than a month, the least you fucks could do is show a little sympathy, I'm sure being without your little computer, cell phones and hot pockets wouldn't be a field trip for any of you.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Your obsession with mrswdk is really sad.

ConfederateSS wrote:Just because people are idiots... Doesn't make them wrong.
Corporal 1st Class DirtyDishSoap

Postby Dukasaur on Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:47 am

mrswdk wrote:If you don't use the A/C you start to get used to the heat and it's not so bad. The people who suffer are the ones who spend half their time hiding inside heavily air conned buildings.

They do suffer more, it's true, but living in the heat sucks even if you're used to it. We didn't have AC when I was a kid, I still hated having to work in the heat.

I was being flippant about the beer, but non-refrigerated food spoils, rots, molds, faster than anything. Plus with no proper winter die-off, the insects breed until they eat and take over everything.

Living in the tropics is great if you're a rich tourist and can spend most of your time lounging by the pool. If you actually have to live and work in that shit, it's awful.
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby Thorthoth on Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:20 am

¡Viva Las Tropicas Pre-electrica!
THORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTH
Click image to enlarge.
Corporal Thorthoth

Postby DoomYoshi on Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:53 pm

DirtyDishSoap wrote:What's stupid about the protest? It means they have limited resources to live. Hospitals are without power, that's pretty bad, anything that keeps food refrigerated is spoiled and gone, that's pretty bad. Modern society is largely dependent on having electricity, without it for an extended amount of time can become a literal death sentence. So why is the protest stupid exactly? They've been without power for more than a month, the least you fucks could do is show a little sympathy, I'm sure being without your little computer, cell phones and hot pockets wouldn't be a field trip for any of you.

Modern Society is largely dependent on those things, so they should stop pretending to be a modern society.

Dukasaur wrote:
mrswdk wrote:If you don't use the A/C you start to get used to the heat and it's not so bad. The people who suffer are the ones who spend half their time hiding inside heavily air conned buildings.

They do suffer more, it's true, but living in the heat sucks even if you're used to it. We didn't have AC when I was a kid, I still hated having to work in the heat.

I was being flippant about the beer, but non-refrigerated food spoils, rots, molds, faster than anything. Plus with no proper winter die-off, the insects breed until they eat and take over everything.

Living in the tropics is great if you're a rich tourist and can spend most of your time lounging by the pool. If you actually have to live and work in that shit, it's awful.

Tons of civilizations started in the intemperate zones.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby ConfederateSS on Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:07 pm

=D> =D> =D> :D
DirtyDishSoap wrote:What's stupid about the protest? It means they have limited resources to live. Hospitals are without power, that's pretty bad, anything that keeps food refrigerated is spoiled and gone, that's pretty bad. Modern society is largely dependent on having electricity, without it for an extended amount of time can become a literal death sentence. So why is the protest stupid exactly? They've been without power for more than a month, the least you fucks could do is show a little sympathy, I'm sure being without your little computer, cell phones and hot pockets wouldn't be a field trip for any of you.

-----People have lived for eons without medical help...THEY WALKED IT OFF OR DIED...Natural selection...All modern day hospitals are doing is keeping the sick alive to live a life of agony...Weaken the human gene pool...We have to get back to survival of the fittest...I mean we could do ourselves, what Hospitals are doing with cell research...Creating THE HUMAN RACE,that doesn't die...when exposed ...to peanuts... :roll: O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)......YES BLEEDING HEART LIBERALS...IF GOD WANTS YOU TO LIVE...YOU WILL LIVE...WALK IT OFF!!!!!!!!! =D> =D> =D> =D>

Postby DoomYoshi on Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:20 pm

░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby Dukasaur on Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:47 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:
Tons of civilizations started in the intemperate zones.

And from the moment they opened their eyes they started trying to discover Electricity. So they could build the Hoover Dam.
― Voltaire
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby notyou2 on Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:00 pm

I agree with you DDS, these assholes are unsympathetic internet trolls. Lets see them lose power in January for a week, and I bet they start whining.
Captain notyou2

Postby ConfederateSS on Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:46 am

notyou2 wrote:

I agree with you DDS, these assholes are unsympathetic internet trolls. Lets see them lose power in January for a week, and I bet they start whining.

-------Lucky by then...I could use my fire place for heat...Candles for light...Melt snow for water...Read a book...play a board game...I wonder which one ;) ...I could care less about phones, but mine(landline) works in a blackout :D ...I have 3 cars...I still ride my bike to work,snow,rain,100 degrees in July...Lucky my parents taught me how to get around by the power of my own 2 feet...When a problem arises ,to solve it myself...Not crawl for help ,when I'm very capable in fixing it myself...AH YES, THE GIMME,GIMME ,EVERYONE MUST DO EVERYTHING FOR ME, LAZY ATTITUDE AMERICANS LIVE BY TODAY... :lol: ...HOW WELL IT WORKS(HA,WORKS) FOR THEM... :lol: ...God Bless America :roll: ... O:) ConfederateSS.out!(The Blue and Silver Rebellion)... O:) ...You see in the Summer ,when storms knock down trees...Guess who rolls a wagon back and forth,fills it with wood :) ...A house stocked with can goods and candles...For an emergency ,Someone who will never,beg,cry,or crawl to others...If someone crawls to me...I'll blow their head off...I'll be doing them a favor in the long run...They might starve or worse...The not knowing of what's going on in facebook, could cause their body to shut down... :D

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:46 am

Cool. A fire. Hope you have enough shit to keep it alive for longer than a month. Do you live in a city or somewhere in the great plains? Do you plan on eating snickerdoodles the entire time? What's relevant about having 3 cars? That's useless when the gas station can't pump gas, unless you're some loon with a bomb shelter preparing for y2k and enough gas to last a year, your cars are worthless. And gee wiz, a bike! Holy shitser! You plan on riding your bike through snow and ice?! Hardcore dude!!
Aww yes, the "fix it myself" mentality. Tell me this then, dipshit, do you have the capability to restore power to a city? How about a block? Your own home? Or are you going to say that you'll just Macgyver this pesky problem?

Youre a real piece of shit confederate, hospitals inconvient and survival of the fittest? Convenient for you to say now, but I'm sure if you get sick, or your kids or whomever get sick or contract something like rabies, hospitals and doctors would surely look great to you then. Moron.

Go die in a ditch, or better yet, crawl out of it so one of us can blow your worthless ass out of existence.
Dukasaur wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:taking medical advice from this creature; a morbidly obese man who is 100% convinced he willed himself into becoming a woman.

Postby patches70 on Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:32 am

That's pretty harsh, dude. You mad or something br'a?

There is something to be said about self reliance to some degree. You make fun and denigrate "loons" for having a little foresight and prepare for bad times. That's not loony, that's wise. One never knows when the SHTF. I'm betting right about now plenty of PR's are wishing they had stored away a few months of supplies. There were people in New Orleans who probably wished they had a couple of weeks worth of vital supplies, and maybe a dingy or two on hand.

Most people ain't got shit because they think the electricity will always be on and if it does go out it won't take but a couple of hours to restore. We take for granted hospitals, roads, cars, telephones, refrigeration, police, fire department, emergency services, but it has happened before and will happen again. Times will always come where one will have to face a bleak near future where those things just aren't available.
All the planning and the preparation in the world might not matter. All the self reliance might not matter. But then again, it might. I suppose it all depends on how much one is willing to bet their lives on it.

Loony for preparing for unpleasant events? Not a bit, it's loony not to have at the very least a smidgen of foresight. It's not that hard to have a passable knowledge on how to fix cars, carpentry, farming, first aid and survival training to some degree.

But then again, not a lot of people are very good at risk assessment. Such disregards can be fatal.
Private patches70

Postby DirtyDishSoap on Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:52 am

patches70 wrote:That's pretty harsh, dude. You mad or something br'a?

Nah bruh, just hate folks who try to act like they're the end all be all, but are actual pieces of shit. Kill someone in need of help? f*ck outta here dude, that's both stupid, disgusting, and he's a piece of shit for saying it.

patches70 wrote:I'm betting right about now plenty of PR's are wishing they had stored away a few months of supplies. There were people in New Orleans who probably wished they had a couple of weeks worth of vital supplies, and maybe a dingy or two on hand.

Well, the wonderful difference between New Orleans and Puerto Rico is poverty. Nearly half of Puerto Rico lives in poverty. That's roughly 1.5 million people that are poor. I guess in essence, New Orleans doesn't have much of an excuse considering there was advanced warning and you could drive away, as to where someone living in PR doesn't have much of a chance to begin with because it's a fucking island. Circumstance I guess.
Hey Puerto Ricans! Use your advance wealth and help yourselves! Get a boat or swim away from the hurricane that's barreling towards you at unprecedented speeds! Survival of the fittest! Derp.

patches70 wrote:Loony for preparing for unpleasant events? Not a bit, it's loony not to have at the very least a smidgen of foresight. It's not that hard to have a passable knowledge on how to fix cars, carpentry, farming, first aid and survival training to some degree.

But then again, not a lot of people are very good at risk assessment. Such disregards can be fatal.

DirtyDishSoap wrote:unless you're some loon with a bomb shelter preparing for y2k and enough gas to last a year

I said loon because it is justified. It's one thing to store reserves for food and prepare for a local disaster, but digging an underground bunker with all the works is a bit over the top, and also requires a lot of financial commitment that most of us, even middle class or upper middle class, would have a hard time affording. Guys who typically wear tin foil hats, listen to Mayan prophets about 2012, those sort of loons.

What isn't looney is basically everything you covered that everyone should know how to do to begin with other than fixing a car. If the roads are filled with other cars, or a dense forest, or...Pretty much anything in the way of that car, the cars useless. Not really an imperative skill. Everything else, however, is boy scout shit.
Dukasaur wrote:

Postby patches70 on Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:27 am

DirtyDishSoap wrote:What isn't looney is basically everything you covered that everyone should know how to do to begin with other than fixing a car. If the roads are filled with other cars, or a dense forest, or...Pretty much anything in the way of that car, the cars useless. Not really an imperative skill. Everything else, however, is boy scout shit.

It's not the importance of fixing a car per say, more rather getting a fair knowledge of fixing machines. Someone who can fix most problems on a car has the skill set to fix something like a water pump, or a generator. Stuff like that. Most people aren't gonna be able to practice working on stuff like that, but they got a car.

Fixing your own car also endears a sense of self sufficiency as well as save some money. And all that "boy scout shit" isn't known by a whole hell of a lot of people. Many are shockingly pampered and unprepared in general.

I read up about Home Depot freaking out because the one of the biggest demographics are millennials and they don't know shit about tools. Home Depot's future customers have no clue how to even use their products. It's so bad that Home Depot made a bunch of youtube videos teaching people how to use such things as a tape measure. That is sick.

Private patches70

Postby karel on Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:48 pm

who cares about pr,they did it to themselves.Let them figure it out,not our problem that the bils in the hole,once again not our f-en problem,they sound like a bunch of cry babies
Corporal karel

Postby mookiemcgee on Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:03 pm

karel wrote:who cares about pr,they did it to themselves.Let them figure it out,not our problem that the bils in the hole,once again not our f-en problem,they sound like a bunch of cry babies

Yeah I agree, they totally did it to themselves. Fucking phonies fucking made a goddamn hurricane (x2) out of snowflakes. Tried to hit Florida with it and missed and they hit themselves. Such dumbasses over there in that foreign country.

Maybe they will all leave PR and give it back to us if we are lucky. They can all go back to their home country and vote for president cus it will count once they a resident there and then maybe just maybe they can swing the next election (in their home country) in a different direction.
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby karel on Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:10 pm

mookiemcgee wrote:
karel wrote:who cares about pr,they did it to themselves.Let them figure it out,not our problem that the bils in the hole,once again not our f-en problem,they sound like a bunch of cry babies

Yeah I agree, they totally did it to themselves. Fucking phonies fucking made a goddamn hurricane (x2) out of snowflakes. Tried to hit Florida with it and missed and they hit themselves. Such dumbasses over there in that foreign country.

Maybe they will all leave PR and give it back to us if we are lucky. They can all go back to their home country and vote for president cus it will count once they a resident there and then maybe just maybe they can swing the next election (in their home country) in a different direction.

im talking about the corupt goverment dick ,,maybe if the people grew some balls instead of sitting on them fat asses,and do something about it,instead of crying a fucking river to the usa to help them out
Corporal karel

Postby mookiemcgee on Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:23 pm

karel wrote:
mookiemcgee wrote:

im talking about the corupt goverment dick ,,maybe if the people grew some balls instead of sitting on them fat asses,and do something about it,instead of crying a fucking river to the usa to help them out

Do you mean the corrupt US gov't?

Great signature btw!
Colonel mookiemcgee

Postby DoomYoshi on Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:38 pm

DirtyDishSoap wrote:
patches70 wrote:That's pretty harsh, dude. You mad or something br'a?

Nah bruh, just hate folks who try to act like they're the end all be all, but are actual pieces of shit. Kill someone in need of help? f*ck outta here dude, that's both stupid, disgusting, and he's a piece of shit for saying it.

Actually, it's the only rational policy if you don't believe in Jesus. That's the problem with rationalism, it doesn't feel right. If a friend asks to borrow 20 bucks, you can either give it to him or kill him. The rational perspective says that killing him will alleviate his poverty in a more permanent manner and is therefore the correct option. This is what Swift meant when he wrote about feeding the poor to the rich.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby Ltrain on Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:06 pm

I can't believe I read this whole thread.
Major Ltrain

Next

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,