Conquer Club

Chess Mafia [Game Ended - 3rd party wins]

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Chess Mafia [Day 4 - 7/9 alive]

Postby ZaBeast on Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:14 am

mitch is clearly just hopping from wagon to wagon now. Unvote vote mitch.
Brigadier ZaBeast

Postby madmitch on Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:36 am

bullshit :x I am only doing what everyone else is doing, Dakky made a good point and since no one else was getting on the Dakky vote with Mandy and myself maybe we were wrong
Cadet madmitch

Postby BuJaber on Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:08 am

mandalorian2298 wrote:
P.S. Ragian, having reread the rules for this game, I discovered that this game's rules do not prohibit players from discussing the game outside the thread, so I apologize for calling you out for that.

I thought this was implied for all mafia games. I didn't intentionally omit this rule that is why I have added the following rule to the first post (just so everyone is absolutely clear):

13. Any and all talk about this game outside of this thread (or relevant quicktopic if you were given access to one) is forbidden while the game is going on. That includes sharing information with anyone that should not have it, even if they are not playing the game. When in doubt about this rule, ask me. If I find out that any communication occurred that breaks this rule I will deal with it as I see fit depending on the situation. That can include modkilling and/or banning the offender from playing another game I host. It is also your responsibilty to report such an offence if you see it.

So you were absolutely right to point out Ragian's post in the other game. And the problem with exceptions is they can be abused so no exceptions is the way to go.

Everyone:

I can't and won't answer any questions or respond to comments about the game while the game is going on. I have received private messages from people and they will tell you that unless it was a question about their own role specifically I did not answer.

IF I want to say something about the game I will do it of my own will and I will do it right here in this thread. Some of you are acting like this your first experience playing a mafia game.

We will have a chance after the game to discuss. You can all hate me then, once ALL information about the game is revealed to EVERYONE. I welcome your insight.

Asking to be replaced is every player's right in any game, nobody can force you to play. If you want to be replaced, ask me by PM.

This is meant to be fun for us all. Let's remember that, okay?

Major BuJaber

Postby BuJaber on Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:15 am

Vote Count:

dakky21 (1) - mandalorian2298
Skoffin (1) - madmitch
mandalorian2298 (1) - dakky21
madmitch (1) - ZaBeast
ZaBeast (1) - Ragian
Pikanchion (1) - Pikanchion

There is currently no deadline.
With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

If you think I made a mistake, point it out please (I'm only human). If I don't correct it then assume no mistakes.
Major BuJaber

Postby Ragian on Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:24 am

We're playing ridiculously.

unvote

I'd still like claims from Beast and Skoffin.
Captain Ragian

Postby mandalorian2298 on Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:01 am

Ragian wrote:We're playing ridiculously.

unvote

I'd still like claims from Beast and Skoffin.

I agree. You are vote Dakky! :D
Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore.

Talapus wrote:I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.
Lieutenant mandalorian2298

Postby Ragian on Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:05 am

I am vote dakky?
Captain Ragian

Postby Ragian on Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:14 am

Explain to me why you will not vote Mitch, Beast, or Skoffin.
Captain Ragian

Postby mandalorian2298 on Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:03 pm

Ragian wrote:Explain to me why you will not vote Mitch, Beast, or Skoffin.

I don't think that lynching that HALF of the remaining players is the best chance to lynch scum.

Little things like that are important to me.

Vote dakky.

Talapus wrote:I'm far more pissed that mandy and his thought process were right from the get go....damn you mandy.

Postby Skoffin on Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:36 pm

Getting tired of playing with spastics.

Dakky, the rules of the front page are the general rules for all players in the game and then there are rules that relate to specific roles/actions/players. EVERY damn game functions this way. No game is going to put specific role rules into the list of rules for all players to see because then it reveals what roles are in the game and you should fucking know this by now. There is no general rules that 'players can't vote', I specifically was told I cannot make votes because I have been blocked from doing so - which I conclude was an action done by another player. You have been here for far too long to be acting so fucking obtuse on how games function.
So how about this, I will make a vote - the both of us should then be modkilled, me for breaking a rule I was given and you for asking players to break game rules. And as a side deal, you agree to never play mafia again. That is the only way you will get me to agree to break a rule for you.

And if we are going to go back to the 'maybe it's all a ruuuuse" bullshit, someone fucking explain already how my vote was not tallied on D2. While I "could" be lying on subsequent days, it is proven fact I was not lying D2 which makes the goddamn mute role legitimate and a player in this game.

@Mitch OH LOOK WHO IT IS! Nice of you to notice me after you have been blatantly ignoring every thing I've said about you. Why is that eh? Don't want to confront me directly?

Everything confuses and enrages me! Raaaargh
Join Discord group for multiplayer gaming and general nonsense.
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby dakky21 on Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:37 pm

Game is stalling. Mandy will push my lynch while I claimed and he did not, he did brought Godfather into conversation and I believe that's because he is the Godfather himself, and no one follows as I said before no one will follow.

I believe we are at Stalemate, or close to it. (link: here)
Captain dakky21

Postby dakky21 on Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:42 pm

Skoffin wrote: Getting tired of playing with spastics.

Dakky, the rules of the front page are the general rules for all players in the game and then there are rules that relate to specific roles/actions/players. EVERY damn game functions this way. No game is going to put specific role rules into the list of rules for all players to see because then it reveals what roles are in the game and you should fucking know this by now. There is no general rules that 'players can't vote', I specifically was told I cannot make votes because I have been blocked from doing so - which I conclude was an action done by another player. You have been here for far too long to be acting so fucking obtuse on how games function.
So how about this, I will make a vote - the both of us should then be modkilled, me for breaking a rule I was given and you for asking players to break game rules. And as a side deal, you agree to never play mafia again. That is the only way you will get me to agree to break a rule for you.

Fp'd by you and I agree.

Vote someone. If you get modkilled, I won't play any mafia games here anymore.
Captain dakky21

Postby Skoffin on Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:09 am

Oh no, that is not what I said - regardless of whether there is a modkill or not, if you ask me to violate game rules for you then regardless of the outcome you will agree to never play mafia again.

What intrigues me is that this is now the second time you have brought in game rules to try to divert suspicion to me - first you claimed that for me to not be allowed to vote was the mod altering my role to re-balance the game, now you are saying no such vote block would exist and again cite the rules as some form of 'evidence' for your claim - so which is it?

Along with that; you think mandy is scum, along with me... which would make 3 game already in this small game, then what do you make of pika?

Are you scum or are you really just playing this badly?
Everything confuses and enrages me! Raaaargh
Join Discord group for multiplayer gaming and general nonsense.
Lieutenant Skoffin

Postby Ragian on Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:00 am

@Mandy, I was asking for specific reasons for each individual, not why you're not voting for three players. Don't be a dick. You know perfectly well that I'm gunning for Mitch due to his gameplay and weird claim.

How about a no lynch and if I'm killed, everyone votes dakky. Obviously, the doc should protect the investigative role.
Captain Ragian

Postby mandalorian2298 on Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:01 am

Ragian wrote:@Mandy, I was asking for specific reasons for each individual, not why you're not voting for three players. Don't be a dick. You know perfectly well that I'm gunning for Mitch due to his gameplay and weird claim.

How about a no lynch and if I'm killed, everyone votes dakky. Obviously, the doc should protect the investigative role.

1) I am a dick, duh. :roll: It's like me telling you to not be a n00b.

2) I the only reason why I vote for anyone ever is because I'm trying to win the game. When I am playing Town, like in this game, that means lynching the guy who I think most likely to be scum. In this case it is dakky.

The absence of that reason is the reason why I won't vote for other people.

3) @Skoffin We have known each other for about ten years. You're a good Mafia player, an interesting character and a nice lady (most of the time. Let's keep it at least in reality's neighbourhood. I mean if I paint it any thicker than this it is going to just ooze off ;) ). In all time together, I have never presumed to request anything of you, but now I must. I know that I risk changing everything for ever, but I would forever feel a fool if I didn't at least say this:

Vote for me.
Vote for ME.
Vote for me and then vote for me again and keep voting until I admit that I AM Scar.

Please? :)

Postby Ragian on Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:56 am

So, still no reasons for not voting Mitch. You think he's town despite his actions and claim?
Captain Ragian

Postby mandalorian2298 on Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:15 am

@Ragian. No.

Postby Ragian on Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:47 am

Sigh. So what you want me to do is to vote for a claimed doc that I have a Not Rogue verdict on despite two players wanting someone else, right?
Captain Ragian

Postby mandalorian2298 on Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:49 am

@Ragian. Yes.

Postby madmitch on Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:18 am

@ Skoffin , of course I am ignoring you have 1 nagging women at home don't need another 1 in here \:D/
Cadet madmitch

Postby ZaBeast on Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:58 am

Ragian wrote:So, still no reasons for not voting Mitch. You think he's town despite his actions and claim?
mandalorian2298 wrote:@Ragian. No.

Don't you mean yes, you think he's town?

madmitch wrote:bullshit :x I am only doing what everyone else is doing, Dakky made a good point and since no one else was getting on the Dakky vote with Mandy and myself maybe we were wrong

You just described what bandwagonning is though

Mandy, can you drop the dakky talk for now? You're not gonna get 4 votes on dakky today. Can we agree to lynch mitch (which I think is the most likely to get enough votes to be lynched today, and at worst we only lose a VT). I'm ready to sell my soul and vote dakky tomorrow if that's what you need to vote mitch today. Anything so we don't get a no lynch again.
Brigadier ZaBeast

Postby Ragian on Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:46 am

unvote vote Mitch
Captain Ragian

Postby dakky21 on Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:23 am

Well, since we aren't going anywhere with my ideas and thoughts and since I already said I don't believe Mitch's claim and since we need a lynch...

unvote, vote mitch

and Ragoo don't expect to be covered tonight, you were not covered last 2 nights and you weren't shot so I guess nothing will happen to you this night as well.
Captain dakky21

Postby mandalorian2298 on Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:42 pm

@Zabeast

1) No, I meant "No, I do have reasons, you just don't rezognize them as reasons."
2) No, I can't, for the same reasons why I couldn't drop Thorth's bandwagon. My goal is not to lynch someone, my goal is to lynch scum.

The fact that

A) the three people who are currently voting Mitch and not Dakky are

B) THE EXACTLY SAME THREE PLAYERS who, on Day 2, were voting Mitch and not Thorth,

underlines just how right I am. Again.

The fact that Pika is grumpy about not being able to lynch Ragian and that Mitch is (and I'm say this with all the love) playing like a bonehead, doesn't bake you any less wrong then you were then.

3) @Mitch Since I am willing to expand this effort to prevent the your lynch, how about you return me the favour by wondering back to voting dakky. To quote the best band to ever come out of Liverpool: It's so hard to love you :roll:

Postby BuJaber on Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:44 pm

Vote Count:

dakky21 (1) - mandalorian2298
Skoffin (1) - madmitch
madmitch (3) - ZaBeast, Ragian, dakky21
Pikanchion (1) - Pikanchion

There is currently no deadline.
With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

If you think I made a mistake, point it out please (I'm only human). If I don't correct it then assume no mistakes.
Major BuJaber

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives