Conquer Club

Closed dkmaster-missing turns

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

dkmaster-missing turns

Postby benga on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:07 am

He is missing turns in all of his games, can you block him from autojoining any new games.
Sergeant benga

Re: dkmaster-missing turns

Postby Yynatago on Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:16 am

I can confirm he is taking an extended break from CC.
Colonel Yynatago

Postby TeeGee on Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:06 pm

He has no waiting games at present.
He won't be kicked out of auto-tournaments until eliminated. I am 99.9% sure that is how the system currently works.
Major TeeGee
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Location: Traversing the Multiverse, looking for a Yak with 3 ears

Postby iAmCaffeine on Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:36 pm

TeeGee wrote:He has no waiting games at present.
He won't be kicked out of auto-tournaments until eliminated. I am 99.9% sure that is how the system currently works.

It's also a stupid system that ruins many auto-tournaments while nobody does anything about it.
Cook iAmCaffeine

Postby Mad777 on Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:45 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:

It's also a stupid system that ruins many auto-tournaments while nobody does anything about it.

Agreed but there isn’t really a way to change this unless we allow some of us to freeze a tournament and scramble it to make it work still with less player compare to initial format...I can tell you this could become a full time job for more than one Mod :lol:
".....Under Phucumol treatment....."
https://youtu.be/zlusWzDY4qw
Lieutenant Mad777

Postby Dukasaur on Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:38 am

Mad777 wrote:
iAmCaffeine wrote:

Agreed but there isn’t really a way to change this unless we allow some of us to freeze a tournament and scramble it to make it work still with less player compare to initial format...I can tell you this could become a full time job for more than one Mod :lol:

No, there are easier things that could be done. At the very least, the autotourney could check for if there are any inactive players and check if any active players are eligible to advance. That wouldn't always work, but it would work sometimes, which is better than what we have now.

Autotourneys could also carry reserve lists like manual tourneys do.

Autotourneys could also apply negative points to the score of anyone who deadbeats, which would cause deadbeats to get eliminated sooner.

None of these solutions are perfect, I admit, but they would all be an improvement. Sadly, they're all programmer-level solutions and beyond the scope of our power as mods.
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Return to Closed C&A Reports